Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

Most people around the world don't even heard about Bitcoin yet. Bitcoin's not supported by the majority of countries and governments, and banks still fighting against its trading. Thats why the Bitcoin's community must continue its support and advertising bitcoin in many ways.

Of course not everyone knows about Bitcoin. What about those living in a country like Africa? They prefer to look for rough jobs to get a bite of rice. They may not even know about the internet.

Even in the era of technology today, there are still many people who do not know about Bitcoin because only online business people who use Bitcoin. People who work offline tend not to know Bitcoin. They only know about offline jobs and do not care about online jobs. But on the other hand, people who work online or know about online jobs, definitely know about Bitcoin.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:53:23 PM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.

but in reality at current stage BTC is not  prodution ready for mass adoption and USE.
we need scalled LN to move forward there is no way arround.
Bigger blocks at end sucks for me mostlike not because of size but time of translations I want instant one not 10min block.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:04:21 PM

I think btc is gaining popularity everyday.Only few people knew about it few years back but now almost all know about it
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:07:46 PM

Not everyone knows about bitcoin because there are still many places without internet, there are still many uneducated people, and there are many poor people who don't have computer. so how can everyone know about bitcoin without having a pc, internet and being illiterate.

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:11:37 PM

We may feel everyone know about bitcoin because we opportune to be inform about bitcoin. I was surprise to talk to a group of highly educated and enlighten people and the word bitcoin was sounding so strange to them. A very large number of people are not aware of bitcoin.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:19:12 PM

I think that in a way this is a good thing because the newbies always collect the cream as they did when they bought when it was 1$ or lower. I myself am a newcomer into crypto world and I regret why I haven`t been before cuz I would made much more money than today. But however the people that don`t know about it by the time will regret that they didn`t know. At least I hope it happens
iamjbpv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:39:50 AM

most people know bitcoin but they don't know how it works and its capabilities.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:06:05 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.

THIS! I live in a really, really small rural town, bitcoin is completely unheard of around these parts. not even like, ring a bell familiar. i have nit met a singular soul in this state, in person, that has even heard of bitcoin. even in my family, beyond those that I have directly told about it (my immediate family), my extended family is often puzzled when I have to explain what I do for a living at family gatherings Smiley

adoption just has to be under 1 percent. seriously. and if this is the case, even if adoption is 10 percent and I off, then how is that going to end well when it goes up?

you think its slow and expensive now..
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

More like everyone have heard about it but do not actually know bitcoins system and technicalities deep down. This is actually acceptable since bitcoins just got a lot of attention and pretty high value early this year.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:42:56 AM

Not everyone knows about bitcoin because somebody has no time in this kind of work, like my friend he ask me where I got my money and i said to him in bitcoin and then he ask me what is bitcoin, and i said to him you don't know bitcoin because you are satisfied and wasting your time in face book instagram and twitter, people are contended with doing that things, they don't know how to earn money with internet.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:52:53 AM

Not everyone knows bitcoin, why? Because not everyone have an interest with bitcoin, because many people doesnt know the benefits they will get if they use or try bitcoin, maybe lack of knowledge of many people in bitcoin is the cause why everyone doesn't knows bitcoin.
iamjbpv

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:45:02 AM

Not everyone knows bitcoin, why? Because not everyone have an interest with bitcoin, because many people doesnt know the benefits they will get if they use or try bitcoin, maybe lack of knowledge of many people in bitcoin is the cause why everyone doesn't knows bitcoin.
yes i agree, and some people think bitcoin is a bubble or some kind of scam.
RainbowKitty

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:54:41 PM

No, I do not think so.In fact, I know many people who don't know something about bitcoin.Some of them are scared to buy something on the internet or to use Online banking We have a lot more try to do in order to inform public about bitcoin.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:37:26 PM

There are still many people who don't know anything about Bitcoin. Most of the people heard about it once in the news. Nobody is familiar with concept of Bitcoin. If only Bitcoin was more popular, it would be a serious threat to current financial system. I won't be surprised if cryptocurrencies replace fiat money in the next 20 years. Cryptocurrencies are way easier to use and safer.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:40:47 PM

Most of my friends know about bitcoin to as investment. if i'm telling them to buy then they will say it's expensive we can't buy bitcoin in that price. so i said you need to study or read the whitepaper of bitcoin, so you have idea how to buy

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:48:38 PM

There are still many people who don't know anything about Bitcoin. Most of the people heard about it once in the news. Nobody is familiar with concept of Bitcoin. If only Bitcoin was more popular, it would be a serious threat to current financial system. I won't be surprised if cryptocurrencies replace fiat money in the next 20 years. Cryptocurrencies are way easier to use and safer.

I agree that not everyone knows about bitcoin but majority in the unknown should they have known will definitely invest and join bitcoin at any stage. There's no doubt about the future with bitcoin right now and so i also think bitcoin and the other cryptos can give fiat a good run within the next two decades.
carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:15:06 PM

like you say i do same many in my area not know  about bitcoin we only 5 these use bitcoin in owr town but i see in capital many use it and hope to be famous coin soon
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:29:02 PM

Right now bitcoin has reached very small percentage of the world people. It needs to travel long days to reach the majority of the population. By 2020 can expect a far better adoption as well usage from the people around the world as it has been predicted to be an big year for the entire digital currency network.
Masterio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:40:49 PM

Right now bitcoin has reached very small percentage of the world people. It needs to travel long days to reach the majority of the population. By 2020 can expect a far better adoption as well usage from the people around the world as it has been predicted to be an big year for the entire digital currency network.

I agree, tho it might not be by 2020 but we'll slowly but surely get there.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:13:48 PM

I think that nowadys everybody heard about BTC.
The only difference between people who heard and us - is that we invest in crypto and understand that bounty are real. We get paid because we are first believers and supporters)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: