Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
spinno

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:17:42 PM

The population ratio of people that know about bitcoin to people that know about bitcoin is 70% to 30%. So many people are not aware of bitcoin and it's earnings.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

The population ratio of people that know about bitcoin to people that know about bitcoin is 70% to 30%. So many people are not aware of bitcoin and it's earnings.

That does not make any sense at all. Your math and logic are fail.
heyouyou

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:42:33 AM

Yes, many people around the world do not understand bitcoin, especially in some underdeveloped countries. Bitcoin is still in its development stage, and many people do not know it is normal. Bitcoin's future still has a long way to go. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:12:08 AM

the people around me do not really know what bitcoin is, maybe just some of them know it, I think if anyone here introduces the bitcoin that has luck through it, it will keep people here interested.
the problem is not everyone here knows how to use it.
none like my family members know this much.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:35:03 AM

Right now bitcoin has reached very small percentage of the world people. It needs to travel long days to reach the majority of the population. By 2020 can expect a far better adoption as well usage from the people around the world as it has been predicted to be an big year for the entire digital currency network.

i think it will have to take another generation for bitcoin to be integrated well into our livelihoods because there are still a significant amount of people out there without education and old and such can hardly make it to using bitcoin. There are those who are so poor they can't afford a meal not to talk about owning  a smartphone or having access to the internet and so until all these socio-economic problems are solved not everyone can know and use bitcoin.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

I made a research by asking my friends and my professional colleague about knowledge of BTC, they simply said no. I went further asking people in my compound at my resident the same question, all I heard was no. Many are yet to be aware of BTC in my home country. I was personally  introduced to BTC this year by my younger brother who stay is a different city in my country.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:29:12 PM

I made a research by asking my friends and my professional colleague about knowledge of BTC, they simply said no. I went further asking people in my compound at my resident the same question, all I heard was no. Many are yet to be aware of BTC in my home country. I was personally  introduced to BTC this year by my younger brother who stay is a different city in my country.

I think you're trying to ask a not-so-common thing to regular people. When looking for someone who shares the same interest as you, in this case bitcoin, you should just use social media. In my area, I don't even know someone who actually sings for a living. But on facebook, it turns out that there's actually a lot of them and they have made a community that talks about that topic. They are helping each other out. Maybe just find a facebook group about bitcoin and then post there if there's someone out there that's from your place. If there's none, maybe the person that's using bitcoin in your place is just on a different facebook group or he was just offline when you posted that so keep on trying.

You can't just go and ask people around about bitcoin. It hasn't gone mainstream yet and then only people that knows about it are techhy people and people who was forced by poverty to look up ways on the Internet to earn extra money.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:30:58 PM

the people around me do not really know what bitcoin is, maybe just some of them know it, I think if anyone here introduces the bitcoin that has luck through it, it will keep people here interested.
the problem is not everyone here knows how to use it.
none like my family members know this much.

Ya buddy.Many people around me also don't know about bitcoin.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:31:56 PM

Yes you are actually right there really are many people who knows bitcoin but not everyone.There are some who have heard and know it by name but doesnt really know how does it work.I think showing them the perks will increase their eagerness to know more about it.
QueenH0neyBl0ss0m

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:00:51 AM

hmm..its ironic when many people about this discussion board discuss about bitcoin, but when you ask somebody relating to this gold coin they say Inchwhat is that?Inch it show that bitcoin only recognized by some people. perhaps just fanatic people who learn about this
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:20:13 AM

I don't think most people still don't know about bitcoin. Tech-savvy people know about bitcoin,but people in general have no idea about bitcoin.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:29:12 AM

I agree with your statement, that not everyone understands about bitcoin. In my region too very few people understand about bitcoin, whereas bitcoin has the potential to increase their income.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

Yes, many people around the world do not understand bitcoin, especially in some underdeveloped countries. Bitcoin is still in its development stage, and many people do not know it is normal. Bitcoin's future still has a long way to go. Smiley

Same here, honestly speaking I just learned about bitcoin this year and when I first heard about it I didnt understand what digital currency was all about. Even if bitcoin is all over the internet and its very popular there are still a lot of people who doesn't know or even have ideas about it. Others are not interested until they know the benefits of having bitcoins.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:20:41 PM

we cannot deny the fact that there are people who are engaged with bitcoin dont know anything about it but just a a means of investments and earning money.
they joined bitcoin not because they are interested to know more about it but simply because they wanted to earn something from it.
that is why those people who are not familiar with bitcoin is now becoming more ignorant about it because there are not enough people promoting or teaching about bitcoin.
that is why we must now take it as a responsibility to be able to teach what really bitcoin is and cryptocurrency in general.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:32:37 PM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.

Well if we are to compare the situation one year ago and today, I must say that the crowd have been bigger. More people are now aware of btc. Although some of them just heard about it and not really interested and some are investing but don't really grasp its essence and purpose. But still, it's a great leap for bitcoin to be known widely.

tsexos

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:12:46 PM

Btc is gaining popularity day by day,especially now that it costs about 7000 usd!
But of course not everyone knows about cryptos.Even people who are highly educated are not familiar with the idea of btc.
Don't worry btc has great future,so soon or later everybody will search information about it!
dyomson

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:28:43 PM

In my country regular people may have heard about bitcoin through central tv. But I'm quite sceptical that they remembered something more than the name. Also quite a score of people with whom i talked about bitcoin asked who controlled it. My personal opinion is that neither cryptocurrensies nor public aren't ready for it. It's not the time. It's a new technology and it's too difficult for a regular guy to embrace it and  grasp the ideas behind it,
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:09:56 AM

They don't, but in 5 years I think they will. The problem isn't just people knowing about it but understanding it, and not just thinking of it in relation to Silk Road.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:52:16 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.

I don't think that everyone already knows about it because some of my friends don't know it. There are so many people who knows about it but there's few people who doesn't know it. Some people who knows it they don't use it because they thought this is a scam. But for the people who doesn't know it some of they, when they know about this they get curious and they want to use it because they want to know how we earn from it.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:59:02 AM

yes there are still many people in this world are less knowledge about bitcoin, they should get information about the benefits of having bitcoin, if everyone already knows bitcoin then bitcoin price is not as cheap as this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: