Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
yangjun1991

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:57:43 AM

As quoted bitcoin to get the physical form for offline store usage is really hard. Only very few were aware as well started using different wallets for their needs. Even now there are many companies that have made big investments on bitcoin indirectly.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:47:30 AM

Even if they heard or seen it in internet but if they do not know what is bitcoin for so probably people will not be interested. Therefore the better thing to do if people want to know how bitcoin works tell them all you know about bitcoin because bitcoin surely will grow and became so popular and beside if they know it can be a source of income they become more interested to earn it.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

Even if they heard or seen it in internet but if they do not know what is bitcoin for so probably people will not be interested. Therefore the better thing to do if people want to know how bitcoin works tell them all you know about bitcoin because bitcoin surely will grow and became so popular and beside if they know it can be a source of income they become more interested to earn it.

With the current buzz in the market about the bitcoin, there is really a big chance that many more people are coming in no matter what their skill and knowledge level in terms of the concept of bitcoin.
Famnant

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

No, Not really. in my home country (which is situated in Afrika) there are a lot of people who don't have a clue about the Bitcoin or the other cryptocurrencies so think it will take some years so that Everyone will know about Bitcoin
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:12:00 PM

Still a lot of people do not know anything about bitcoin or how it works, that's why the market still has a lot of potential
Arcejeff

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Not really here in the philippines there are other people know about bitcoin but they are not interested. .
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

indeed not many people know about bitcoin because bitcoin can only be accessed using the internet and there are still many areas that do not have internet facilities, maybe they've heard about bitcoin but they do not know, what is bitcoin
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

yup! it is true that not everyone already know about bitcoin. In my country whether the users of bitcoin is increase but there are still people that blind about it. It is happen because of the lack of the advertisement, knowledge and even the internet connection.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
halenephthys

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

I don't think so. It is popular but not popular enough to reach the whole world. Despite the advancement of technology, there are people who may not know and not interested enough. Also, people from the rural province and those that don't reached by the internet. As bitcoin can only be accessed through internet connectiin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:53:50 AM

yes, bitcoin is not well known only people who like to play on the internet may know about bitcoin, bitcoin is digital currency and not use officially so not many know
Gemma mae

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

Everyone knows in bitcoin.For me is not all people knows about bitcoin.The people knows in bitcoin is more on teenagers or people who has an enternet connection.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:12:50 AM

For me, yes almost everyone already knows bitcoin, but they just know bitcoin by its name. They don’t know what bitcoin is; they only see that it is a type of trending things, and a scam or fraud. They don't understand bitcoin and its true nature. They just heard bitcoin, but they don’t want to try to explore bitcoin.  Smiley
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:41:21 AM

For me, yes almost everyone already knows bitcoin, but they just know bitcoin by its name. They don’t know what bitcoin is; they only see that it is a type of trending things, and a scam or fraud. They don't understand bitcoin and its true nature. They just heard bitcoin, but they don’t want to try to explore bitcoin.  Smiley

I could not agree more. Just few weeks ago, I meet with a fraternal brother and told him about bitcoin and he automatically ask me whether bitcoin was a scam or not. Of course, I told him that it is good and not a scam and told him further that although there are scammers out there using bitcoin but bitcoin itself is really good.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

I think that maximum people don't know about Bitcoin.The majority of those people are heard about this forum but they don't know well or details about this.

jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:19:36 AM

I believe the most people in this world was read about bitcoin from news. But, read news about bitcoin doesn't mean they are know about bitcoin. Just 30% from they who want to know about bitcoin. They think that bitcoin can't exist for a long time and can't give them some profits. It's the same way with me when the first time I heard about bitcoin.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

Well that's true. Although bitcoin is so popular, we can't expect everyone to know about bitcoin, since this is some new technology and a digital currency that not many people interested in.
Even many people that took interest in economy, or those who are into stocks world, don't know what bitcoin is, although this is also a kind of investsment.
But recently people near me already know about this since i always spread words about it. Many of them interested and want to invest too, but the rest still feel it's worthless and don't believe that bitcoin can give us a big profits.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.
For now the popularity of Bitcoin is very good, especially for people who are involved in the digital world, but not for those who do not understand digital technology. especially in a third country that lives some of the population is still below the poverty line.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:51:31 AM

if you just know bitcoin maybe now more people know it, but people know everything about bitcoin I think is still little compared to people who just know, it can be proven that the mine, sell and buy bitcoin still not much more than the number of people people in this world, we can see some countries are not ready with bitcoin and some even prohibit it, as well as in institutions and systems of government
meaning that there is still a need for counseling, promotional advertising to introduce bitcoin to be accepted by the world community as a whole, it will take a long time, then I think people will join and transact with bitcoin will increase
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:32:53 AM

Not everyone have known about Bitcoin compared with the world population, but may have heard of Bitcoin but taking risk in life by hearing every thing scares people from keeping away that is human nature .I don't believe that everyone have known if so, compared to the world population the Bitcoin community is too low. People may be thinking it a waste of  time and money, and may even lose their money by investing in a new world that is bitcoin.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

Last one year, lots of people in my surrounding know about the word bitcoin but no one knows, what is it. They don't know, how to get it. When, i try to teach them, they ignore me and replied me, once you get good amount of money than they will decide about it. So, i am working hard to earn some bitcoin, so that i can bring more people in the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: