Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

Not all, in my place some people some people knows about it because of the tv news, but they just know that this is a kind of investment and scam. They dont know about the thread or campaign thing.
Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:14:32 AM

Most of people have not heard about it.some have heard about it,but could not not explain what it is.many will have heard the word in passing, they want know what it means. I think it is holding them back to look deeper in it.
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

no of course everybody does not know about bitcoin, actually most of the investors are young and nerd people. old rich people still do not trust bitcoin, once they trust or their wealt will pass to their children, bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will be used more and more which helps price increase.

I had some relatives a couple of years ago saying all they need is saying hello on the phone therefore they do not need a smartphone, now all of them are using iphones.

I had also some people around me not trusting shopping from internet, now they start buying from online shops slowly. these are only a couple of examples

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.

COMPared to the years since its inception cryptocurrency and bitcoin have also been hand in hand in creating these waves of informaion. But with social media and with the news outlets covering it a considerable number has increased when it comes to the knowledge in cryptocurrency

Y U MAD AT ME
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.
For now the popularity of Bitcoin is very good, especially for people who are involved in the digital world, but not for those who do not understand digital technology. especially in a third country that lives some of the population is still below the poverty line.
many less developed countries do not accept Bitcoin, whereas Bitcoin is created to overcome poor countries and make poor countries be rich. for an already rich country, it will become richer
Amakaamy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

It's not everyone that knows about Bitcoin. Most people don't make use of the internet or social media, and most people are in remote areas, and most people that have a little idea about it, thinks it's a scam. I believe when everyone knows about Bitcoin and invest in it, Bitcoin will increase in great value.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

Now bitcoin was belong to the news and social media it was gettin popular now and people start for being curious about it.How to earn and make profit from it,for those who are open minded because they have still no idea of what is bitcoin already.But I noticed as time goes by bitcoin was a little bit popular now and it has a big impact to the community espcially in terms of investment and users who use bitcoin as a payment system.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

Well that's true. Although bitcoin is so popular, we can't expect everyone to know about bitcoin, since this is some new technology and a digital currency that not many people interested in.
Even many people that took interest in economy, or those who are into stocks world, don't know what bitcoin is, although this is also a kind of investsment.
But recently people near me already know about this since i always spread words about it. Many of them interested and want to invest too, but the rest still feel it's worthless and don't believe that bitcoin can give us a big profits.
Yes there are still people who don't know bitcoin even it it popular and many user of bitcoin. But I think it will be known of many people in all over the world in the upcoming years, and because of increasing value many people will get interested to it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

Not everyone ,
There are people zero knowledge about bitcoin , at the same time there are many people they herd bitcoin but they don’t know how to invest and make a profit . Even there are people they know about bitcoin and they are scared about bitcoin investments.

popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

somepeople know about bitcoin but they think btc is not real (just virtual) , it's hard to description about btc to they are
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:11:21 PM

Yes nearly everybody definitely knows bitcoin, yet they simply know bitcoin by its name. But they don't recognize what bitcoin is; they just observe that it is a sort of trick or misrepresentation. They don't comprehend bitcoin and its actual nature. They simply heard bitcoin, yet they would prefer not to endeavor to investigate bitcoin.
kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

No! i think not everyone has known about Bitcoin because bitcoin isn't fully acceptable world wide. Cry Roll Eyes 

Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:20:23 PM

Well, that was a normal scenario because not all people are already knowledgeable and aware of Bitcoin's existence same with other types of existing cryptocurrency because even if Bitcoin was already popular, there are still parts of the world where people are not reachable and updated about the new existing things and ideas related to the modernization of the world and also it lacks information and implementation on how data are spread to be reachable into many people.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:25:25 AM

No! i think not everyone has known about Bitcoin because bitcoin isn't fully acceptable world wide. Cry Roll Eyes 

yes, bitcoin is not yet very popular now, only few people are using bitcoin and have already know what is bitcoin.
Some think it's a scam or investment but in reality it's just a decentralized system where very helpful to transact online as no 3rd party needed anymore.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

Although bitcoin is gaining muh popularity nowadays, you can't still conclude that everybody knows about bitcoin, there will always be an exception for everything. Remember also that bitcoin is not yet legal worldwide so the chances that it is known by everyone is less expected for those countries that does not tolerate the use of bitcoin. Someday, maybe bitcoin will be known by everyone.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

I agree. Even here at our country, there are only few people who has an idea about bitcoin. Most of the users of bitcoin here are students and it is just normal meeting some people here who are clueless about bitcoin. Although bitcoin is not yey legal here in our country, the government and the banks here does not impose criticism about bitcoin. The only thing that can help on making bitcoin well known all over the world is through legalizing it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

If we consider the whole world then I think less than 50% of the entire population have internet access. And among them, I think not more than 10-15% knows about Bitcoins. If we can't take it to 50-60% then the scenario wound not be better.
usahaali05

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:59:22 AM

People who are not interested in the BTC there are 2 kinds:
1. People who are not interested because the person does not want to be in the BTC world because it is not the field he wants, regardless of BTC price, the person is still not interested in BTC.
2. People who are not interested because the person does not know the value and the advantages of BTC.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:59:57 AM

I think that maximum people don't know about Bitcoin.The majority of those people are heard about this forum but they don't know well or details about this.
That was true not everyone in this world is already knows about bitcoin, i think  it wll take more than 15years before everyone in this world is we will know bitcoin,, and when everyone knows bitcoin i am really sure that the value of it is we will be more high and it will be a great for us.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

many  people didnt know what is the meaning of bitcoin, bitcoin is still in state where it can go both ways. bitcoin dies and people were right to ignore it or it will become known and people will be hating themselves for not having invested in the early days, People need hand holding and support ongoing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: