Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: "Everyone already knows about bitcoin" no.. no they do not..  (Read 14823 times)
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:42:36 PM

Every time I go to the bank I like to ask them if they have heard of BTC, most of the time the answer is no.   
I do ask a lot of people about BTC.. a restaurant near me.. near ish use to accept it as well, I asked to pay with it, they said it no longer exists.. .... ...

Most people I find still have zero idea what BTC is unless they are friends with the likes of us.. I don't think we are even in early adoption stage.. we are in "the chasm" .. it would appear we are going to survive though... appear anyways..

I dunno just something I have taken note of. 

Pretty much everyone that has heard of it assumes it's worth like 5 cents and shits themselves when I say it's $1k (Cad) .. we are in very interesting times with BTC.
This is really a bitter truth that is exists in he current present time where people re using bitcoin for every type of work but opposite of that people are against the knowledge of bitcoin and use , and also we can see that there are lot of people who are only thinking to go for the simple known thing Instead of better and interesting things .
Well here I also asked to mine community people if they can use bitcoin for the better profit and also for the long term investment , but everyone said that thi is in actual not exists .
And people are thinking that it Is made for the micro earnings and we can't make big earnings easily and it is risky , well here we can't change the mentilty often people in our community but they needed to be force in this field.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

Not really, senior citizens who don’t have any social media accounts must have heard or rear about bitcoins but are too old to care about this high tech currency. The poorest of the poor in Third World Countries are too busy putting food on the table, if they had one, to care about another currency that is almost impossible for them to acquire.
Majority of the people does not know about bitcoin, I would be happy if 10% of the total population in this world knows about bitcoin but it's not
the figure I heard, we are very few and that is why we should help in spreading the news so everyone can enjoy the system of bitcoin.
desanti

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

no wonder there are still many people who have never heard of or barely know the bitcoin because as in my family, not a single member of my family knows about bitcoin when in fact bitcoin has value, unless people who follow internet news will most likely hear or know it
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

Actually it is sad to think that not all people in the whole world are knowledgeable enough and not educated as well.
Through this not all people have a opportunity to earn money in most convenient way. Bitcoin is a best thing that should everyone grab and take it.
Tanu10

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

its very rare to have a new article about it too. And They really don't care in computer especially bitcoin.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

Now it is known mainly by those people who are looking for a way to invest their money. And the rest heard about it quite a bit and didn't go into details. Bitcoin is only at the beginning of its popularity, but after only a few years it will really know the whole world.
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:24:57 PM

Most people know bitcoin is the same as the previous payment system such as paypal or liberty reserve, they do not care about bitcoin and assume that bitcoin will never develop because many countries are banned bitcoin.
guy369

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:16 PM

I asked my 15 year old nephew over Christmas if he would rather a $50 bill or one litecoin

He went with the fiat
...It was a bit disappointing

My parents know about bitcoin because I mentioned it to them when it was at $14 a long time ago, and now they're wishing they listened more closely
...But they still don't know how BTC works, just that its a thing.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

In fact, bitcoin has recently gone beyond stock exchanges and became known to ordinary people. Therefore, the main popularity of it is yet to come.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

About bitcoin so much information that we do not always hear and read accurate and true. Often people get to negative articles or opinions about bitcoin, and therefore they have no desire to be interested in it. But I think that over time the trend will be positive.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:18:05 PM

I want to believe that this year 2018 will be a year of increased adoption of Bitcoin where more than 50% of persons would have gotten some knowledge of what bitcoin/Cryptocurrency is.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Sumo

Activity: 1098

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:46:21 PM

In fact, many people at least heard about bitcoin, but not all take it seriously. I often find mention of it in someone's conversations or humorous pictures on the Internet. But investment in it is engaged in a meager number of people. But I am glad that investors are becoming more and more, and I think in a few years, about bitcoin will know everything and take it seriously.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

For now not everyone knows about bitcoin. It's been 10 years but I think it's still in infancy. I have been on the internet for a long time but recently I know of its existence. This phenomenon will continue even when it finally reaches the peak of popularity there will always be people who will not know its existence and not everyone is on the internet, you know it. Cool
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

yes really many people who do not know bitcoin, and if anyone knows him they do not understand what bitcoin, how it works and its advantages disadvantages and many others. I think for the next 10 years bitcoin will be very popular and in demand by many people, let's see.
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:17:59 AM

Those who started using bitcoins before, take the risk of investing money in unverified technology. By their actions, they help the bitcoin system become what it already became, and develop in the future.
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

hello friends .......... it seems your question is doubtful of your own. how would you feel if everyone knew about bitcoin ?? .. for me if many people know bitcoin, it is a common problem.
  but in fact there are so many people who do not know about bitcoin. but this is an option to earn extra money.
Bestthefriend

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Not a lot of people know about bitcoin. Some have heard the name bitcoin but that's it. There are still a lot of people who think bitcoin is a scam or some type of ponzi scheme.
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:19:53 PM

yes everyone knows only the name bitcoin but they do not really know what the bitcoin is some of them knows it as a scam and some of them knows that if you do bitcoin, you will get rich. this is what they only meant bitcoin is but the reality. bitcoin has more deeper meaning that you will understand if you try.
maksimmaksimov

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

The idea of ​​Satoshi Nakamoto was that anybody should be able to release the bitcoin currency (mine).
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

if you just know I think they already know or hear btc because it is no longer a public secret, but there is a serious response and some people just think it is just nonsense, at first I was just listening but the more I see the more I wonder what is btc, there is a saying do not know then no love that my impression on btc the more I jumped in this crypto world the more I made in falling in love and I feel a fresh breeze in my life as a new spirit to reach all my dreams mipi, how about you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: