Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Corvette08

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:54:05 AM

Uploaded The Secret Life Of Pets today for all the cartoon lovers out there. Its a cool movie if you want to sit back and have a few good laughs especially if your a pet owner. I have a few pets. A cat named Jango and a Parrot named Timbit so yeah. Anyway its a good movie let me know if any of you like it. Im still looking to find Platoon and Saving Private Ryan. When I have some time I'll dig in and find them but for now enjoy The Secret Life Of Pets.
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:50:53 AM

Just finished watching the infiltrator. My new fav flick now. everyone needs to check it out.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:39:26 AM

How much BTC is the ICO goal. I dont see it mentioned in the op.

I remember seeing a post that it was 50btc but not 100% it was from the dev team lol It will reach it's goal with 2 trusted escrow and only releasing upon milestones being completed.

I saw the same post. Minimum is 50 btc or everyone gets a refund. Im sure it will hit the minimum tho. Over 10% of the way there already and it still has weeks to go and most people invest in the end anyway. I think the fomo will be hard on this one.
Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:11:44 AM

interesting concept that if it takes off could change the way we watch entertainment forever. im considering investing. you'll hair back from me next year

"There must be more to life than having everything."
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:58:59 AM

@Developer: I tried out the site tonight and it's awesome. It's fast, it's easy, etc. I think this could really catch on. But there is one fatal flaw, I believe, which is that it's the torrent protocol and many ISPs are sniffing that traffic. Like about a month ago I downloaded 3 TV shows that weren't available on network sites, nor were they going to be on TV for months, so there was no other option. I got THREE letters in the mail threatening me. So ridiculous that we have zero options and still get punished.

But anyways, the question is... would we not face the same issues with this service?

When using any form of file sharing, using a VPN is strongly recommended. That being said, this site uses webRTC which will look different to most ISPs. This should result in no traffic shaping for users and makes it unlikely that you will need to worry about receiving such messages. Given you live in a country where such messages are sent out, I would still strongly recommend using a VPN just to be safe. In the 1.0 site we will offer a full 'user privacy' section detailing our data retention policies, what is logged and best practices to protect your anonymity which will include things such as recommended VPNs (referrals) to help educate users on the best way to stay safe depending on their country.

Thanks for the response! To confirm, webRTC should technically be different than a torrent found elsewhere, in that those come from "public" trackers and the site itself is using a different form, correct? My understanding is public trackers are those being "watched."

Trying to avoid VPNs if at all possible, :p.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
DU30

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

Im watching Ex Machina now and I've started my own movie club sorta thread if anyone wants to join me i'll be there almost nightly watchnig a new movie on Purevidz and hopefully discussing it with other as we're watching or right after we watch. Right now the thread is quiet but over time it could grow just like Purevidz.   And to the dev. Someone asked about a fair trust system and Id like to hear an answer to that. Its 2 pages back I think. Please assure me that the trust system you put in place wont be shit like the bitcointalk forum trust. Ok now time to go off pause and watch. Anyone want to join me the thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711181.msg17145583#msg17145583
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:47:57 AM

I remember seeing a post that it was 50btc but not 100% it was from the dev team lol It will reach it's goal with 2 trusted escrow and only releasing upon milestones being completed.

I saw the same post. Minimum is 50 btc or everyone gets a refund. Im sure it will hit the minimum tho. Over 10% of the way there already and it still has weeks to go and most people invest in the end anyway. I think the fomo will be hard on this one.

I'll have to 3rd that and also see the post but if I remember there will not e a straight refund but will be an offer of refund with changed timeline/roadmap? If you still want to invest then all good if you don't like the timeline then get you're refund. Like you said it will go past 50btc imo quite easily, I'll be throwing a few myself towards the end day or two. You're right and have obviously been round the block because all ICO's I remember have had a fantastic final few days collecting towards their target and none with as much potential as PurVidz.
imbladednow

Activity: 481
Merit: 500

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:48:35 AM

Im watching Ex Machina now and I've started my own movie club sorta thread if anyone wants to join me i'll be there almost nightly watchnig a new movie on Purevidz and hopefully discussing it with other as we're watching or right after we watch. Right now the thread is quiet but over time it could grow just like Purevidz.   And to the dev. Someone asked about a fair trust system and Id like to hear an answer to that. Its 2 pages back I think. Please assure me that the trust system you put in place wont be shit like the bitcointalk forum trust. Ok now time to go off pause and watch. Anyone want to join me the thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711181.msg17145583#msg17145583

Im watching your thread, its a cool idea. You should try and get sponsored by the dev team and do a vidz coin giveaway after each movie. That could spark interest in your thread and the project at the same time.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
imbladednow

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:50:32 AM

I'll have to 3rd that and also see the post but if I remember there will not e a straight refund but will be an offer of refund with changed timeline/roadmap? If you still want to invest then all good if you don't like the timeline then get you're refund. Like you said it will go past 50btc imo quite easily, I'll be throwing a few myself towards the end day or two. You're right and have obviously been round the block because all ICO's I remember have had a fantastic final few days collecting towards their target and none with as much potential as PurVidz.

Can you show me where it was talked about that it wont be a refund and its possible would still continue without hitting the goal. I never saw that and was under the impression that if the goal was missed all btc would be given back.

DU30

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:51:51 AM

Im watching your thread, its a cool idea. You should try and get sponsored by the dev team and do a vidz coin giveaway after each movie. That could spark interest in your thread and the project at the same time.

That's a awesome idea. Dev  Any chance I can get some Vidz from the dev fund to sponser my thread and movie club
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:53:16 AM

Can you show me where it was talked about that it wont be a refund and its possible would still continue without hitting the goal. I never saw that and was under the impression that if the goal was missed all btc would be given back.

Sorry, I am now getting off but if you check the purevids account it will be there unless I am remembering from another project. I don't think I am because I remember them saying they are moving forward either way it will just take longer as they won't be able to dedicate as much time as they otherwise would. Sorry man, when I get back from work I'll find it for you if you haven't already.
imbladednow

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:56:34 AM

Sorry, I am now getting off but if you check the purevids account it will be there unless I am remembering from another project. I don't think I am because I remember them saying they are moving forward either way it will just take longer as they won't be able to dedicate as much time as they otherwise would. Sorry man, when I get back from work I'll find it for you if you haven't already.

I'll do that. I can do my own research. Thanks anyway.

imbladednow

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:57:41 AM

That's a awesome idea. Dev  Any chance I can get some Vidz from the dev fund to sponser my thread and movie club

Imagine you can embed the player into the thread, that would be something special but I dont think its possible on this forum.

DU30

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:03:54 AM

Imagine you can embed the player into the thread, that would be something special but I dont think its possible on this forum.

Ive seen gifs play on the forum before, is it possible to make a 2 hour gif though because ive never seen or heard about any way to get a movie to play in a thread before. Its still possible mayeb. Im going to look inot it tomorrow.
imbladednow

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:09:12 AM

Ive seen gifs play on the forum before, is it possible to make a 2 hour gif though because ive never seen or heard about any way to get a movie to play in a thread before. Its still possible mayeb. Im going to look inot it tomorrow.

Grin 2 hour gif  Grin Not possible dude and I doubt its possible to get a player in a thread either but it coulda been so cool!!

sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:18:04 AM

Grin 2 hour gif  Grin Not possible dude and I doubt its possible to get a player in a thread either but it coulda been so cool!!

2hour gif  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:18:48 AM

I Am betting there is

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
imbladednow

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:24:51 AM

I Am betting there is

Thats a short gif and it has no sound.  Sad

dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:36:33 AM

Anymore information about devs and roadmap?

I hope to see more about it.

from wan.
imbladednow

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:46:06 AM

Anymore information about devs and roadmap?

I hope to see more about it.

from wan.

Huh

The roadmap is in the op

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: