Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:18:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:38:08 PM

Well for those who wish to buy do you research before tossing your money out. I've done my research, like I said, good luck and may god be with you all   Wink

this says it all similar idea and tactics: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779552.3060

Unlike you most people on the forum are able to do their own due diligence which for this project is very simple.

There is already a product, (a good one at that) there are milestones before the devs get a penny, there is a community building around it who all love movies.

The dev is very professional and deals with critique the way professionals do.

You on the other hand remind me of a small child going through Puberty,, look at me! Look at me everybody I can farm a forum account and talk total nonsense to increase my post count, I can even add a link or two just take a look at me everybody..

This made me laugh out loud and my wife give me the look. Thanks for the laugh guys it's very much appreciated. Keep up the good work.

You could ask her to give me the look as well if you like?

You're more than welcome but wasn't trying to be funny just telling it how it is friend.

You don't pay enough.
bandofgypsys

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:46:33 PM

No white paper? Thinking people give a shit about watching movies online when we have netflix? Amateur hour up in this bitch!

Enjoy paying monthly fees to watch movies and tv thats already free on the internet dude. I'll stream my content for free and use that extra money I save investing in new altcoins.

I don't pay monthly fees because I use my brothers access. I would never download crap that has anything to do with crypto, who knows what it can have installed! Good luck with your investments as once you download movies you will soon lose your crypto coins hahaha

Good point, how are the files tested for virusus or malware?
sweeeter

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 06:33:43 PM

No white paper? Thinking people give a shit about watching movies online when we have netflix? Amateur hour up in this bitch!

Enjoy paying monthly fees to watch movies and tv thats already free on the internet dude. I'll stream my content for free and use that extra money I save investing in new altcoins.

I don't pay monthly fees because I use my brothers access. I would never download crap that has anything to do with crypto, who knows what it can have installed! Good luck with your investments as once you download movies you will soon lose your crypto coins hahaha

From my research the likely hood of getting a virus from streaming is slim at best. I'd wait for the dev response to know for sure what he does. But, I'm not worried unless I need to download something which we don't have to by the looks of it?

Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:33:59 PM

There risks are no greater than watching youtube videos as we have no way to read/write files to your harddrive or execute code on your computer. The site uses pure javascript to load these torrents and html5 to display their contents. The only file type permitted on the site is mp4 files encoded with h264 video and aac audio. This ensures that we dont have to worry about compatibility between browser versions/operating systems and ensures that the content on the site is standardized for all users.

You are not installing any extra software, plugins or granting permissions that any other site would have by default when you visited it.
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:03:01 PM

There risks are no greater than watching youtube videos as we have no way to read/write files to your harddrive or execute code on your computer. The site uses pure javascript to load these torrents and html5 to display their contents. The only file type permitted on the site is mp4 files encoded with h264 video and aac audio. This ensures that we dont have to worry about compatibility between browser versions/operating systems and ensures that the content on the site is standardized for all users.

You are not installing any extra software, plugins or granting permissions that any other site would have by default when you visited it.

That is good to know, thanks for making that clear as clear dev team. I see the main focus is to keep away from any downloads and that is surely a winner, I mean who doesn't want to watch good quality films on a reliable site without the worry of having to download anything. Ladies and gents we have a winner, PureVidzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The-Accountant

Legendary.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:16:18 PM

I just watched the imitation game and it is sickening a ww2 hero who broke the German enigma code and dare say won the war gets castrated by his government and left to rot for loving men. England must be a disgusting place to live, then and now and forever more.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:45:56 PM

Wow what a time space jump I just had, still remember MEGAUPLOAD & hulu before all the crazy Netflix era Shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaupload

//almost like the Napster music era, hulu was free for years & then Netflix made a jump like the Myspace vs Facebook era

https://www.rt.com/news/350735-megaupload-relaunch-kim-dotcom/

http://kim.com/

(listen to some old 8 bit music thinking about those copyright days of building a Raspberry Pi)
Nostalgia Radio (Pandora)
Staff Credits Theme
Koji Kondo
The Legend Of Zelda: The...Ocarina of Time Soundtrack

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:50:47 PM

Would it be possible or is it planned to have a chat on PureVidz where people can bid/buy uploads they want?
Will purevidz be holding and paying uploaders their bounties or will that be done p2p?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:27:02 PM

Well for those who wish to buy do you research before tossing your money out. I've done my research, like I said, good luck and may god be with you all   Wink

this says it all similar idea and tactics: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779552.3060

Unlike you most people on the forum are able to do their own due diligence which for this project is very simple.

There is already a product, (a good one at that) there are milestones before the devs get a penny, there is a community building around it who all love movies.

You on the other hand remind me of a small child going through Puberty,, look at me! Look at me everybody I can farm a forum account and talk total nonsense to increase my post count, I can even add a link or two just take a look at me everybody..

Are u brain injured by chance? What makes u so much defensive about the dev? U were ripped off and left the way u were, poor bamboozled boy. Wrong mindset was in control of ur mouth, it dictated ur wishes and decisions as if u were told by the inner voice inside ur big head that throwing a poop in the basket where u keep socks is out of normal, but u couldnt resist the desire to keep throwing a poop and thats why when u were wearing socks ur foot touched a poop.
AeonFlux

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:18:20 AM

Wow I check in a few days later and there's lots of stuff to watch. Devs still say soon for next version of the site? At least I have some movies to watch while I wait!
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:29:10 AM

Back tonight and watching the secret life of pets. Discussion can be found here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711181.new#new
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:07:09 AM

Well for those who wish to buy do you research before tossing your money out. I've done my research, like I said, good luck and may god be with you all   Wink

I fail to see any simalairity between the two. What is you you see that im missing?
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:08:32 AM

From my research the likely hood of getting a virus from streaming is slim at best. I'd wait for the dev response to know for sure what he does. But, I'm not worried unless I need to download something which we don't have to by the looks of it?

Is it still possible though. Slim at best means it is. So that makes me wonder how its even possible? Would AV block that?
Sourgummies

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:09:30 AM

Wow what a time space jump I just had, still remember MEGAUPLOAD & hulu before all the crazy Netflix era Shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaupload

//almost like the Napster music era, hulu was free for years & then Netflix made a jump like the Myspace vs Facebook era

https://www.rt.com/news/350735-megaupload-relaunch-kim-dotcom/

http://kim.com/

(listen to some old 8 bit music thinking about those copyright days of building a Raspberry Pi)
Nostalgia Radio (Pandora)
Staff Credits Theme
Koji Kondo
The Legend Of Zelda: The...Ocarina of Time Soundtrack

Dont forget Putlocker. Wink
imbladednow

Activity: 481

Woking as a binman sucks.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:47:14 AM

Back tonight and watching the secret life of pets. Discussion can be found here- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711181.new#new

Hey man, you started early. Are you still watching. Im going to make some popcorn and throwing on the movie in 15 minutes. Be there or be square.

I need crypto in my life and garbage out of it.
icocoins

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 07:50:34 AM

am i too late to know this project?

icocoins.com this is my personal collection of ICOs. you can simply signup and submit yours.

i will keep an eye on this.
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:03:46 AM

Hey man, you started early. Are you still watching. Im going to make some popcorn and throwing on the movie in 15 minutes. Be there or be square.

What can I say. This man's got work in the early morning.Next time we'll plan the time better,

Its a really funny movie Im sure you'll like it if you like laughing, im almost finished, Had to pause for a few minutes but almost finished now. Leave your thoughts on my other thread and we'll discuss it tomorrow during the day.

Steinar

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:26:47 AM

Im in.

https://blockchain.info/address/1Gh3fn6tzaTz8NMwq5peT7UsABcv9uAFAV

Please don't let me down and ruin the faith I have for this being successful
KitcatCat

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:46:50 AM

Comment
What can I say..... I thought when I clicked through the site and went to select a movie it would take hours to load. My brother is playing counterstrike, my sister and father are both using the internet and it loaded for me in less then 15 seconds. Im shocked.

Question
How will this hold up when 100's of thousands or even millions of people are watching at the same time. Is this built to scale up and if so how.

The-Accountant

Legendary.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:32:08 AM

Are u brain injured by chance? What makes u so much defensive about the dev? U were ripped off and left the way u were, poor bamboozled boy. Wrong mindset was in control of ur mouth, it dictated ur wishes and decisions as if u were told by the inner voice inside ur big head that throwing a poop in the basket where u keep socks is out of normal, but u couldnt resist the desire to keep throwing a poop and thats why when u were wearing socks ur foot touched a poop.

Just go get a room already this is not the place for sadism and getting them fingers all horney, this is the place for people who like movies not this disgusting crap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: