Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hayden

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:17:39 AM

Just watched BadSanta2. It was good for a few chuckles but the first was 100 times better. Jokes wise and acting wise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:51:45 AM

Just watched BadSanta2. It was good for a few chuckles but the first was 100 times better. Jokes wise and acting wise.

That movie is still in theaters here. How was the quality on PV?

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:32:51 AM

That movie is still in theaters here. How was the quality on PV?

I can answer my own question now.  Cheesy
Quality is good for a film still in theaters.

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:43:35 AM

What time of the day does the ico end. It just says January 9th but no time.  Huh

ANSWER  PLZ.

Bumping just so the devs dont miss it because im sure we all want to know what time.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:20:32 AM

I have a question and a comment. I'll start with my comment 1st. I think this site can do well if you have good intentions and good work ethic but im worried about the escrows.
How can you use 2 of them, who is actually holding the money and who is responsible for making sure the btc are safe?

This is my thoughts exactly. With the right motivation the site will perform very well and I'm looking into the potential numbers now actually, the massive plus is they need to have a great work ethic and motivation to release the funds raised from the ICO so there is no worries for me. From my little knowledge having a 2 of 3 escrow is very very safe.

The devs hold a key, each escrow holds a key making 3 total, there needs to be two of them keys to release the funds making it much more safer than just one escrow holding the funds. If one escrow was used and he ran or got 'hacked' then the money is gone Using 2 of 3 if something happens to one of the escrows, the other with the dev can release the funds upon completing the milestones they have set.

You mean I can have a wallet, with bitcoin in it and have 3 different people who can use the wallet but two of them need to be there at the same time. Where can I read more about this.

You need to spend more time in the beginners section and not in the altcoin section dude. Its called multisignautre wallets.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Multisignature

No need to be snooty about it.  Thanx

Its not about being "snooty" its about doing your own homework and learning for yourself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:21:36 AM

Why is there no twitter post on your page, you need more exposure for this project, I don't think the level of funding achieved presently can achieved anything
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:23:28 AM

Why is there no twitter post on your page, you need more exposure for this project, I don't think the level of funding achieved presently can achieved anything

I think that's why a goal was put in place. 50 BTC or everyone gets a refund.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Sourgummies

Activity: 728

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:45:13 AM

I see its over 14 BTCnow invested. Do you guys think it will reach the 50BTCgoal?

IMO it will be, because this project is so innovative. Trust me, it will raise more than 50BTC

Are you going to invest too?

If you guys are can you not tell the whole fucking world. All we need is 50 btc investments and im sure it will make that, but anything over that eats away at our stake so if you want to invest cool, do it. Just dont tell everyone about it.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's a free world and we can do what we want. Deal with it.

Yeah wtv. Just dont fuck up my investment by telling everyone to invest. The more the merrier does not ring true in this case.
sweeeter

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:15:02 PM

Has anyone done any numbers to the amount of money that can be made buy purevidz after 6months/year etc. I would love to see some hard numbers because as it stands I could own a big amount of vidz for a fairly small investment. 14btc will get me 50% of the coins, it seems this is a gold mine. Looks like I may have to do the numbers and research myself.. Like they say if you want something doing......

Ive done a few calculations but im not sharing them. Smiley
Cheesy Cheesy

Please share the wealth and send them via pm? I am so busy with all noisy family around I have no tiem to myself Sad It is good though for now lol
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 12:26:28 PM

I see its over 14 BTCnow invested. Do you guys think it will reach the 50BTCgoal?

IMO it will be, because this project is so innovative. Trust me, it will raise more than 50BTC

Are you going to invest too?

If you guys are can you not tell the whole fucking world. All we need is 50 btc investments and im sure it will make that, but anything over that eats away at our stake so if you want to invest cool, do it. Just dont tell everyone about it.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

It's a free world and we can do what we want. Deal with it.

Yeah wtv. Just dont fuck up my investment by telling everyone to invest. The more the merrier does not ring true in this case.

The more the merrier is what this project needs, by having more people with vested interest in the project (invested) the more exposure it will get and the more value the coins /project will be worth long term. I take it you're just one of them get rich quick ico flippers and then move on to the next project? you will miss out selling early on this one though I think. I will make sure to leave some links on here for others to retweet and fuck with your shit Cheesy

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:34:04 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 02:52:30 PM by coins101

Genuinely interested to know:

Governments around the world are seriously targeting websites like PureVidz.

But, let's say it manages to avoid take downs for a year or two. Fuck it, lets say it sticks around for 5 years.

If I invest in PureVidz, there is always the risk that the web site will be taken down and the market cap would obviously go to zero.

So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

Perhaps I missed something.  
The-Accountant

Activity: 82

Legendary.

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:36:29 PM

Has anyone done any numbers to the amount of money that can be made buy purevidz after 6months/year etc. I would love to see some hard numbers because as it stands I could own a big amount of vidz for a fairly small investment. 14btc will get me 50% of the coins, it seems this is a gold mine. Looks like I may have to do the numbers and research myself.. Like they say if you want something doing......

Cheesy Cheesy

Please share the wealth and send them via pm? I am so busy with all noisy family around I have no tiem to myself Sad It is good though for now lol

Time is money and if you have money and no time you can trade with someone who has time.

I have time and am fairly good with numbers.

Give me a message if you're willing to pay a small donation for my time.
sweeeter

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:58:49 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2016, 03:37:49 PM by sweeeter

But, let's say it manages to avoid take downs for a year or two. Fuck it, lets say it sticks around for 5 years.

If I invest in PureVidz, there is always the risk that the web site will be taken down and the market cap would obviously go to zero.

So where is the long-term investment opportunity? Seems like the risk is mostly in the hands of investors. With a 20% premine, the devs would obviously want to cash out ASAP.

My small investment in purevidz is safe in the knowledge that it is very easy to back up a site and switch domains, are you new to this? lol. Possibly redirecting through the blockchain indefinitely or any number of ways. Risk is always in the hands of investors no? Maybe it would be a good idea to have the dev fund public or escrow, either would work for me how about you guys?
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 03:28:57 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

Time is money and if you have money and no time you can trade with someone who has time.

I have time and am fairly good with numbers.

Give me a message if you're willing to pay a small donation for my time.

If you was really an accountant I would like to assume you're good with numbers but why charge for a couple of minutes of your time? DON'T give this scammer guy a single satoshi!!!

B2

BitDouble.io

leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:42:35 PM

Risk is always in the hands of investors no? Maybe it would be a good idea to have the dev fund public or escrow, either would work for me how about you guys?

Yes the risk is on investors in all of crypto, if there was no risk there would be no reward. That couldn't be more simple.. I for one and all for the dev fund being held in a public address and not being able to be spent until milestones like with the BTC release.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 04:43:50 PM

I like this currency I did the daily twitter thing and I was wondering when we get payout ?
I just can't wait lol I want to see everything ready now !! Hurry up and launch damnit !! xD

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:46:06 PM

I like this currency I did the daily twitter thing and I was wondering when we get payout ?
I just can't wait lol I want to see everything ready now !! Hurry up and launch damnit !! xD

As far as I can tell they won't be able to pay until the network goes live.
On the site it says ico finish on 9th of Jan but no idea what timezone. So should be a few days after that the network will be live?
Can you link me to where I can sign up and make some free vidz please?
Medow

Activity: 357

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:05:00 PM

That white paper is huge. I'm going to need a night to read through and understand all that  Shocked
sweeeter

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:29:42 PM

Risk is always in the hands of investors no? Maybe it would be a good idea to have the dev fund public or escrow, either would work for me how about you guys?

Yes the risk is on investors in all of crypto, if there was no risk there would be no reward. That couldn't be more simple.. I for one and all for the dev fund being held in a public address and not being able to be spent until milestones like with the BTC release.

That is spot on. Real world investments and crypto investments are all risk based and if there was no risk it would be boring to be honest. I think most of us and potential investors would vote to have the address made public. Given the transparency of the project with their goals I think that is what we will see when they get back from their holidays.
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:42:12 PM

That white paper is huge. I'm going to need a night to read through and understand all that  Shocked

it is a good read and even better when you read it while watching bad santa two. may add it is a brilliant copy and worthwhile film.

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: