Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507752 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bp44

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:50:54 PM

Release name "Moscow"
I hope the next release will be - "Sankt Peterburg". Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xgast

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:07:49 AM

Hi Gunthar,

i interested to your bot, but i have one question, can i run bot aplication on ubuntu.., thanks
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 05:08:55 AM

Hi Gunthar,

i interested to your bot, but i have one question, can i run bot aplication on ubuntu.., thanks
Yes, you can. The bot itself is a nodejs application, so basically can be run on any system

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 12:50:29 PM

MINOR UPDATE AVAILABLE v.1.1.0.10b - Release name "Sankt Peterburg"

Changelogs:

- Some more works on nonce
- Fix the fix of cleaning up obsolete buy orders
- Fix the fix of cleaning up dust amounts
- Fix Callback's Hell for SELL orders

No need to PM me your API as i saved from last night. Download link in your PM in less than 1 hours
Thanks to all contributors and testers!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
dobcrypto

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 01:11:52 PM

Release name "Sankt Peterburg"
What name will be in next UP? =)

Will write you in TEL soon.

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:27:54 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 05:59:50 PM by Gunthar

Was about to post, it is still getting timed out/frozen though it did go for a bit longer without being locked out. hopefully this update fixes that.
I cant reproduce this at all, plese send me both log.txt and err.txt. Thanks!

EDIT: reproduced and handled

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 05:05:39 PM

The Art of Withdrawing

I am both a miner and a trader. When i dont stroke my ego with the profits  Grin i look at my wallet balance: it is stucked at ZERO BTC. I press Alt+Tab again and i start to stroke again  Grin: mining and trading are very good way to earn money...but miners and traders are greedy, we never withdraw Cheesy, we need that feeling of being able to "exponentially multiply" our money by adding new mined/traded money to our pools and no: we will never withdraw!!! Cheesy
           But i want to write down some guidelines for those that, instead, want to be pleased by a growing wallet balance rather than by a poloniex/antpool growing balance: how to withdraw from your GUNBOT profits.
           Every day i answer the same question on this thread: "why is my estimated holdings balance gone down?" The day after the same user would post something like: "yar bot is great!!!! My estimated holdings balance is up by 4%!!!!"  Cheesy. Ok, rule of thumb: YOUR ESTIMATED HOLDINGS BALANCE @Poloniex IS NOT YOUR MONEY!!! </end of rules>
           Next question: so how do i know the profit/loss i'm having with GUNBOT and how to transfer those coins on my own wallet so i can tell my wife i'm making money?
           Solution: if you dont want to bother with the Poloniex analysis, i have the easy solution. I asked FrilledShark to make an excel spreadsheet with his awesome skills, that would automatically calculate profit/loss pair by pair, by just dropping in your trading history. Here is the result: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jRhLRAI9CJM1EFnJfToP3N4Mr7f7gyP-gqUMY67UAs8/pubhtml#
           Looking at that sheet, i can safely withdraw 0.05787BTC right now to my own wallet, without affecting my trading balance. The sheet takes in consideration your past trading history, your open orders and the last price of coins markets. There are a lot more of stats that FrilledShark added there, feel free to ask if something is not clear for you.
           The only thing i'm looking at in that sheet is: Total EE BTC which is a sum of each pair EE and represents the real value of BTC i earned and can withdraw right now from my Poloniex account.

How can i have that calculator? There are 2 ways to have it:
1.- Free as a service: just drop in my box your trading history and i will load it up for you. If you accept to publish those results in this thread in the "Proofs of profits [User's generated]" section, you wont pay for this service
2.- Download your own profit calculator for 0.03BTC. Source code+my usual "help" if you need it. You can buy the sheet directly from FrilledShark or from me.

Hope to see all your wifes happier by now  Grin

~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
dobcrypto

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 05:26:50 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 05:47:07 PM by dobcrypto

The Art of Withdrawing
          Hope to see all your wifes happier by now  Grin
~Gun
Wery cool, it's a much easier life and tracking profit.
How often I will need to send the history?

HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:25:23 PM

Hi there Gunthar , i'd like to know if you allready sent the new version of bot . In case you have , i haven't receive any PM . If you need my API key please let me know . I think you should make a database of API's your costumers and send the new version anytime this occurs .
By the end of the the month i hope i will give a review of trades so far .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:01:15 PM

I think you should make a database of API's your costumers and send the new version anytime this occurs .
Sent "Sankt Petrobourg" (i hope you got the "Moscow" if not just shoot and blame me)

I am building something different than a database with licenses, since i was told: "What if you die GUNDUR? What will happen to our licenses?"
HEnce: i'm building a signchain on keybase with all valid licenses and one central download link where users would click&download soon as the updates are announced. And no: if keybase dies your licenses would stay up as a signchain sits on PGP servers forever (like blockchain would).

By the end of the the month i hope i will give a review of trades so far .

Thanks! See if this tool is helpful for your profit/loss calculations https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17597667#msg17597667

~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
cody500555

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:27:49 PM

My experience with GunBot

Day 1: Got my key, download link, and after a few short minutes had gunbot configured and running. Gunthar was extrememly helpful over telegram, and always very fast to respond Smiley

Day 2: Not to many trades being made as of yet, prices seem very low for the alts im trading rn tho. XMR, ETH, DASH

Day 3: The price of my pairs increased over night, and I saw a few more trades go thru. I'm now at a net gain in my estimated btc holdings @ poloniex. So far everything seems to be going as it should

Day 4: I was recently laid off from my place of employment, and I realize I am in a bit deeper of a hole financially than I initially thought. I messaged Gunthar requesting a refund and he graciously obliged Smiley

In conclusion: The bot works perfectly, exactly as advertised. Gunthar is very active on telegram and is always quick to respond and troubleshoot. His refund policy is completely legit, he has gotta be one of the best people doing bussiness on bitcoinTalk
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:38:18 AM

Heya gun!

About the new update was that the one you sent me, or is that new? If it is new, though, I haven't gotten that copy yet. I believe you last sent me a copy on Jan 19, 2017.

Also, about that spreadsheet can you share us a copy of that? I think it is locked and only viewable at this point so we can't really paste on there our stats. Another thing, regards the spreadsheet again, does the pairs there fixed or can we add more pairs to it?
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 07:03:07 AM

Heya gun!

About the new update was that the one you sent me, or is that new? If it is new, though, I haven't gotten that copy yet. I believe you last sent me a copy on Jan 19, 2017.

Also, about that spreadsheet can you share us a copy of that? I think it is locked and only viewable at this point so we can't really paste on there our stats. Another thing, regards the spreadsheet again, does the pairs there fixed or can we add more pairs to it?
Hi Lone Shark.
The spreadsheet Gunthar showed is with his own with his data. To put your data in it, you would either have to go with option 1 or 2. You can read more about it in his original post. i can assist you if you want to pick option 2
, but you have to contact Gunthar if you want to pick option 1.

The pairs are not fixed, if you change the letters above each row, it will update all function below it. The spreadsheet is dynamic and can change according to your coin.
When viewing the stats, you only have to input all your trading pairs and your trading data. Everything else is done automatically.
It currently supports up to 25 coins at once, but more can be supported. (Without Poloniex live prices).

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:26:04 AM

Heya gun!

Hi Lone Shark.
The spreadsheet Gunthar showed is with his own with his data. To put your data in it, you would either have to go with option 1 or 2. You can read more about it in his original post. i can assist you if you want to pick option 2
, but you have to contact Gunthar if you want to pick option 1.

The pairs are not fixed, if you change the letters above each row, it will update all function below it. The spreadsheet is dynamic and can change according to your coin.
When viewing the stats, you only have to input all your trading pairs and your trading data. Everything else is done automatically.
It currently supports up to 25 coins at once, but more can be supported. (Without Poloniex live prices).

Ohh, probably skipped that part and directly posted my reply. Should've reread before posting. Anyway, I'll talk to gun about it and see about option one. Currently out of disposable income to spend right now. Cheesy

Thanks for clearing that out Frilled!
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:34:52 AM

The Art of Withdrawing

I am both a miner and a trader. When i dont stroke my ego with the profits  Grin i look at my wallet balance: it is stucked at ZERO BTC. I press Alt+Tab again and i start to stroke again  Grin: mining and trading are very good way to earn money...but miners and traders are greedy, we never withdraw Cheesy, we need that feeling of being able to "exponentially multiply" our money by adding new mined/traded money to our pools and no: we will never withdraw!!! Cheesy
           But i want to write down some guidelines for those that, instead, want to be pleased by a growing wallet balance rather than by a poloniex/antpool growing balance: how to withdraw from your GUNBOT profits.
           Every day i answer the same question on this thread: "why is my estimated holdings balance gone down?" The day after the same user would post something like: "yar bot is great!!!! My estimated holdings balance is up by 4%!!!!"  Cheesy. Ok, rule of thumb: YOUR ESTIMATED HOLDINGS BALANCE @Poloniex IS NOT YOUR MONEY!!! </end of rules>
           Next question: so how do i know the profit/loss i'm having with GUNBOT and how to transfer those coins on my own wallet so i can tell my wife i'm making money?
           Solution: if you dont want to bother with the Poloniex analysis, i have the easy solution. I asked FrilledShark to make an excel spreadsheet with his awesome skills, that would automatically calculate profit/loss pair by pair, by just dropping in your trading history. Here is the result: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jRhLRAI9CJM1EFnJfToP3N4Mr7f7gyP-gqUMY67UAs8/pubhtml#
           Looking at that sheet, i can safely withdraw 0.05787BTC right now to my own wallet, without affecting my trading balance. The sheet takes in consideration your past trading history, your open orders and the last price of coins markets. There are a lot more of stats that FrilledShark added there, feel free to ask if something is not clear for you.
           The only thing i'm looking at in that sheet is: Total EE BTC which is a sum of each pair EE and represents the real value of BTC i earned and can withdraw right now from my Poloniex account.

How can i have that calculator? There are 2 ways to have it:
1.- Free as a service: just drop in my box your trading history and i will load it up for you. If you accept to publish those results in this thread in the "Proofs of profits [User's generated]" section, you wont pay for this service
2.- Download your own profit calculator for 0.03BTC. Source code+my usual "help" if you need it. You can buy the sheet directly from FrilledShark or from me.

Hope to see all your wifes happier by now  Grin

~Gun

Its real your trading history? i see you lost arrount 0.13btc at litecoin.
so your bot can't give 100% profit ? but still 50:50 ? so why i must buy it? give me reason, maybe i will buy 1 key

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 07:44:40 AM

~snip

so your bot can't give 100% profit ? but still 50:50 ? so why i must buy it? give me reason, maybe i will buy 1 key

That one isnt my trading history, it is from a user that started 4 or 5 days ago. What you call "loss" are coins that are unsold yet (BUY order fullfilled/SELL order placed). It will show a + when those coins would be sold). Actually they are calculated at "last price" so if that's lower than the bought price, it shows a neg.
Reasons to buy the bot: scroll back this entire post.
~Gun

uhm....2 sharks in my thread.....imma scurred.....

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 08:05:05 AM

Ohh, probably skipped that part and directly posted my reply. Should've reread before posting. Anyway, I'll talk to gun about it and see about option one. Currently out of disposable income to spend right now. Cheesy

Thanks for clearing that out Frilled!
This is not his. It is mine. I decided to test something yesterday and forgot to change his data back.

I can also updated the spreadsheet with the missing coin, and you will see that it indeed made 0.14 BTC in profit. It only took 4 days before the bot made a ROI, which is 0.1 BTC. It has kept a stable balance, while Litecoin just keeps going down. I'm very impressed.

The reason behind the big loss on Litecoin specific, is because it bought some Litecoins, but before it had a change to put them up as sell orders I applied a software update. I forgot about the bot and after I found out, the price had already dropped quite a lot. After that, Litecoin kept going down. This is why it shows a loss of 0.14 BTC. But it is not a loss before I sell and GUNBOT hasn't done that yet. My spreadsheet can only predict, which is why you see it has bought 622.44 Litecoins, of which only 300.52 has been sold.

You will also see on coins where both sell and buy amount are equal, there is no loss. This is because GUNBOT never trades at a loss.

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
dobcrypto

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 04:43:52 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 07:14:36 AM by dobcrypto

Today bought a bot, that's the first 0.00009017BTC + Roll Eyes

While launched a bot, along the way recorded the video, if Gun does not mind, then posted it here. But video in Russian...

Gunthar (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 05:24:04 PM

Today bought a bot, that's the first 0.00009017BTC + Roll Eyes

(don't know, why screenshot not past fully, only link Sad Angry)
While launched a bot, along the way recorded the video, if Gun does not mind, then posted it here. But video in Russian...

Congrats! Smiley

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 06:08:50 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 06:38:49 PM by densmirnov

I've spent some time, observing the changes of the balance of test account, which started from 1BTC. During the day balance fluctuated the following way: 1.00001403 BTC $891.02 1.01770708 BTC $937.32 1.01529220 BTC $938.35 1.02258050 BTC $944.26 1.02242041 BTC $945.75 1.02114248 BTC $946.51 1.02614192 BTC $943.87 1.01763922 BTC $938.54 1.00959781 BTC $916.68

So I came up with the following idea. Since we all are ultimately looking for the increase of BTC amount, why not add to the bot the function to keep track of the current value of 'estimated value of holdings' and once it reaches the specified value (e.g. set similarly as MARGIN_TO_SELL in params.js) trying to immediately sell all tokens via relevant market orders, fixing the profits and starting whole new bot cycle.

One of the advantages of this functionality is potential reduction of the damage caused by bitcoin/altcoin price surges followed by possibly long-term consolidation at new price levels. Also we are freeing ourselves from a bunch of sell-orders, which can be frozen for a couple of weeks until price gets back to necessary values.

What do you think?

lisk ~  

ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: