Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is taxation theft?  (Read 75918 times)
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

In my opinion taxation is not not a theft , because the tax that people are paying  is something that they can benefit in return just like when there are calamities and problems in their regions the tax that they pay will be the money that the government will give to the people. But here in our country is different , taxation is a theft because politicians steal the money that people pay for their taxes. Many corrupts government officials here in our country is living with ease because the money they have comes from the peoples taxea.

You've consented to being a citizen. If you no longer want to be a citizen, you can renounce your citizenship.

Just because it's an automatic opt-in, it's not like you're forced to remain opt'd in.

Okay. But show me the contract that says that I am a citizen. And show me the contract that I have as a citizen agreed to pay taxes.

Cool

Why the fuck would I have a copy of your government issued ID? That'd probably not be legal. Anyway, if you went to school, which honestly, BADecker, considering the amount of dribble that comes out of your mouth, I highly doubt, then you would have an ID of some sort.

Now, considering you're a piece of trash human being, I'd want you out of my society, so I'm assuming you don't really have an identification due to hiding in the shadows. I'm assuming you're a piece of shit tax dodging trash that needs to be put behind bars for their rest of their life.

If you have any common sense, you'll fuck off the Internet, go to a local library, and read some stuff out of the non-fiction section, because you're living in a fantasy world kiddo.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:47:39 AM

In my opinion taxation is not not a theft , because the tax that people are paying  is something that they can benefit in return just like when there are calamities and problems in their regions the tax that they pay will be the money that the government will give to the people. But here in our country is different , taxation is a theft because politicians steal the money that people pay for their taxes. Many corrupts government officials here in our country is living with ease because the money they have comes from the peoples taxea.

You've consented to being a citizen. If you no longer want to be a citizen, you can renounce your citizenship.

Just because it's an automatic opt-in, it's not like you're forced to remain opt'd in.

Okay. But show me the contract that says that I am a citizen. And show me the contract that I have as a citizen agreed to pay taxes.

Cool

Why the fuck would I have a copy of your government issued ID? That'd probably not be legal. Anyway, if you went to school, which honestly, BADecker, considering the amount of dribble that comes out of your mouth, I highly doubt, then you would have an ID of some sort.

Now, considering you're a piece of trash human being, I'd want you out of my society, so I'm assuming you don't really have an identification due to hiding in the shadows. I'm assuming you're a piece of shit tax dodging trash that needs to be put behind bars for their rest of their life.

If you have any common sense, you'll fuck off the Internet, go to a local library, and read some stuff out of the non-fiction section, because you're living in a fantasy world kiddo.

Show in the drivers license application, or the drivers license itself, the contract that says that one is a citizen of something if he has signed either.

There are tons of people who have come over the border from Mexico who are not U.S. citizens but have U.S. drivers licenses in the U.S.

No drivers license ever says "the man" or "the woman" and the person's name. If anything, they say "person." The whole thing is a farce for the purpose of easy travel anywhere in the USA. But you don't need it if you want to go through the hassle of defending yourself in court every time you travel in an area where they don't recognize you.

Same with all the other documents. Use them for what they are. But lay them aside when you don't want them.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:55:29 AM

Cool

Show in the drivers license application, or the drivers license itself, the contract that says that one is a citizen of something if he has signed either.

There are tons of people who have come over the border from Mexico who are not U.S. citizens but have U.S. drivers licenses in the U.S.

No drivers license ever says "the man" or "the woman" and the person's name. If anything, they say "person." The whole thing is a farce for the purpose of easy travel anywhere in the USA. But you don't need it if you want to go through the hassle of defending yourself in court every time you travel in an area where they don't recognize you.

Same with all the other documents. Use them for what they are. But lay them aside when you don't want them.

Cool

Fuck off, you're a moron if you actually believe that immigrants who are undocumented have driver's licenses.

Actually, looking at this fucking projection here. You first deny you're a citizen of a nation, because you don't have any government ID. Then you blame someone else for having identification entirely unrelated to the conversation at hand trying to mislead the argument. What the fuck is wrong with your mind? Like are you fucking retarded or a professional shill?

How the fuck do you make it through a day without fucking dying? Like seriously, do you enjoy living in your fantasy world?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Cool

Fuck off, you're a moron if you actually believe that immigrants who are undocumented have driver's licenses.

Actually, looking at this fucking projection here. You first deny you're a citizen of a nation, because you don't have any government ID. Then you blame someone else for having identification entirely unrelated to the conversation at hand trying to mislead the argument. What the fuck is wrong with your mind? Like are you fucking retarded or a professional shill?

How the fuck do you make it through a day without fucking dying? Like seriously, do you enjoy living in your fantasy world?

I kinda like Astargath. So, I won't compare you to him... except slightly. You forgot to read the stuff you replied to. The point was the contract in the drivers license. No contract there. The DL doesn't make you a citizen of anything.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:08:38 AM

Cool

I kinda like Astargath. So, I won't compare you to him... except slightly. You forgot to read the stuff you replied to. The point was the contract in the drivers license. No contract there. The DL doesn't make you a citizen of anything.

Cool

You know how retarded you are? Well, if there was a scale to measure how stupid, you'd probably break via buffer overflow. Your intelligence score is so low, you've added negatives to the scale.

Move onto reality kid and out of your fantasy world.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

Cool

You know how retarded you are? Well, if there was a scale to measure how stupid, you'd probably break via buffer overflow. Your intelligence score is so low, you've added negatives to the scale.

LOL! Thanks, man. You are a man, aren't you (LOL)? I haven't had this good of a laugh in the forum for quite a while.

Now go on and give you non-tax contribution to government.

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

Cool

LOL! Thanks, man. You are a man, aren't you (LOL)? I haven't had this good of a laugh in the forum for quite a while.

Cool

Go on, give yourself another pat on your back for being ignorant.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:17:50 AM

Cool

Cool

They're paying you how much? LOL! Keep it up. You'll get it all back in troll rebates. Your tax payments, I mean.

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:19:53 AM

Cool

Cool

They're paying you how much? LOL! Keep it up. You'll get it all back in troll rebates. Your tax payments, I mean.

Hey man,  they give me my roads, they give me my electricity, they give me a lot of things. They being society, and by extension, government (for helping form, and mold society into providing goods and services, and protecting me).

But hey, if you consider that payment to me, that's good enough for my low taxes. I think last year, I only sent in like 15k-20k total.

Do you know how much it'd cost to build a road? Jesus fuck, the cost are huge.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:22:11 AM

Cool

Cool

Hey man,  they give me my roads, they give me my electricity, they give me a lot of things. They being society, and by extension, government (for helping form, and mold society into providing goods and services, and protecting me).

But hey, if you consider that payment to me, that's good enough for my low taxes. I think last year, I only sent in like 15k-20k total.

Taxes don't pay for the roads. Licensing does.     Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:27:02 AM

Cool

Cool

You're a fucking idiot. Licenses don't provide an income for road costs. Jesus fucking christ. Are you really that blind to reality you can't even look up how roads are publicly funded?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:32:05 AM

You're a fucking idiot. Licenses don't provide an income for road costs. Jesus fucking christ. Are you really that blind to reality you can't even look up how roads are publicly funded?

You are so fun! LOL!

Now get those stupid roads out of my right of way.

LOL!

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:32:42 AM

Taxes don't pay for the roads. Licensing does.     Cool

You are so fun! LOL!

LOL!

Cool

Fuck off. Without those roads, you'd starve to death. You're a fucking troll.

Just kill yourself you dumbass troll. You're the real thief, trying to ruin society.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:43:07 AM

You are so fun! LOL!

LOL!

Cool

Just kill yourself you dumbass troll. You're the real thief, trying to ruin society.

Humor! Humor!  Cheesy

Now go off and be a good little citizen and pay your taxes so us guys in government can continue to live the good life.

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

You are so fun! LOL!

LOL!

Cool

Humor! Humor!  Cheesy

Now go off and be a good little citizen and pay your taxes so us guys in government can continue to live the good life.

Cool

No, no, you go and kill yourself, you useless thief.

Stealing from society as a whole is bad you know. Producing misinformation and false information is bad.

ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:54:02 AM

Well.. this could get tricky. On paper, taxation is a responsibility that every citizen must participate in. Paying taxes should help the community, right? But in reality, it's not as transparent as it seems. In some countries, especially developing ones, taxes go straight to the pockets of government officials. It's unfair. On that perspective, I guess taxation can be a form of theft. Such a flawed world we live in, huh?
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:55:52 AM

Well.. this could get tricky. On paper, taxation is a responsibility that every citizen must participate in. Paying taxes should help the community, right? But in reality, it's not as transparent as it seems. In some countries, especially developing ones, taxes go straight to the pockets of government officials. It's unfair. On that perspective, I guess taxation can be a form of theft. Such a flawed world we live in, huh?

Those are bribes and extortion more than taxes. Especially in the developing world.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

Those are bribes and extortion more than taxes. Especially in the developing world.

There isn't any requirement for you to be a tax-paying citizen... on paper.

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:26:44 AM

There isn't any requirement for you to be a tax-paying citizen... on paper.

Cool

Are you fucked retarded? Yall ever read a law book? That's literally written on paper.

Yeah, you need to just kill yourself for that statement in itself, rofl.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

I only consider taxation theft whenever the news exposed irregularities in the government where corrupt politicians took the the funds for theirselves like spent it for their expensive person espenses. But if the taxes are used correctly in good and useful projects that will benefit many people.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: