Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317677 times)
paulus59

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

Perhaps I'm confused  😕. We are only burning the stolen coins, right? There have been some posts that looked like users needed to sound off if they don't want their own coins burned.... I like my 🌙 Coins.... Just burn the cryptsy coins. Mine were bought legit on coinexchange

Heard alot of bad things about coinexchange site myself.
   Mostly about withdrawal of coins.

any issues withdrawing mooncoin?

Still coinexchange does not return my mooncoins or provide any info!
DO NOT RISK YOUR MONEY THERE WITH THEM SCAMMERS!

well mate dont just spread nonsens, i had also some difficulties but in the end those people at coinexchange fixed it !  its so easy to call out scammers,
just remember this they have alot work to do and yes it is annoying wen you have to wait, but keep calm, you get your coins , no doubt !

[edit] ow yea btw i did ask them about it trough twitter account, they help out i am sure of it
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

Perhaps I'm confused  . We are only burning the stolen coins, right? There have been some posts that looked like users needed to sound off if they don't want their own coins burned.... I like my  Coins.... Just burn the cryptsy coins. Mine were bought legit on coinexchange

Good afternoon MrAble. Check your messages here. I ask you some details.

MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

Perhaps I'm confused  😕. We are only burning the stolen coins, right? There have been some posts that looked like users needed to sound off if they don't want their own coins burned.... I like my 🌙 Coins.... Just burn the cryptsy coins. Mine were bought legit on coinexchange

well mate dont just spread nonsens, i had also some difficulties but in the end those people at coinexchange fixed it !  its so easy to call out scammers,
just remember this they have alot work to do and yes it is annoying wen you have to wait, but keep calm, you get your coins , no doubt !

[edit] ow yea btw i did ask them about it trough twitter account, they help out i am sure of it

Asking Those People for months now! still no anwser or solution!
each passing week losing value of the bag

when i get an anwser it will be resolved soon What is SOON! WEEKS?
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

MrAble, just send me with pm your coinexchange username and email. They asked me these details.

daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

personally i have never had a problem with coin exchange withdrawing maybe i have been lucky
sky+

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

same problem
i have sent 9m mooncoin from coinexchange on 23 DECEMBER but not received yet and not find Transactions id on Mooncoin Explorer.
arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:11:46 PM

same problem
i have sent 9m mooncoin from coinexchange on 23 DECEMBER but not received yet and not find Transactions id on Mooncoin Explorer.
I have noticed that this can happen when you don't click the link in the email that coinexchange sends to verify the transaction.  Its probably in your spam folder, and hopefully your spam folder hasn't deleted it.

I just bought some mooncoin yesterday at coinexchange and received them just fine: 2NHxcQ8tFFwmNVf3CbqDiiUa5evdebE3dm
DSFARGEGg

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:43:48 PM

same problem

and same problem here.. close to 1 month and a half and they have not fixed my my withdrawal issue. They closed my ticket twice then stopped responding
allsnioc

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:41:18 AM

MrAble, just send me with pm your coinexchange username and email. They asked me these details.

Are you part of coinexchange support? Why do you ask of information of username/email of other people?

Or do you have also direct contact with the coinexchange now? Usually they have it ONLY through a DEV.

I invite people to NOT share their email/username/personal information to ANYONE other than the exchange support channels.
MrAble

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Are you part of coinexchange support? Why do you ask of information of username/email of other people?

Or do you have also direct contact with the coinexchange now? Usually they have it ONLY through a DEV.

I invite people to NOT share their email/username/personal information to ANYONE other than the exchange support channels.

In most cases i agree but this gentlemen is in progress of helping me with the coin exchange fiasco!
so for now that aint a problem for me

COINEXCHANGE DOES VERY VERY LITTLE! but telling people to wait and things will be resolved soon.
this definition of soon is now almost 2 months of not getting my coins! nor the info why what or how.

if you want to trade there KEEP IN MIND you can LOOSE YOuR COINS, MONEY AND HEALTH BY FRICKING WAITING WEEKS!

at the moment they scammed me for a few 1000 euro but my experiance there is the Worst EVAH!

allsnioc

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

In most cases i agree but this gentlemen is in progress of helping me with the coin exchange fiasco!

COINEXCHANGE DOES VERY VERY LITTLE! but telling people to wait and things will be resolved soon.
this definition of soon is now almost 2 months of not getting my coins! nor the info why what or how.

if you want to trade there KEEP IN MIND you can LOOSE YOuR COINS, MONEY AND HEALTH BY FRICKING WAITING WEEKS!

at the moment they scammed me for a few 1000 euro but my experiance there is the Worst EVAH!

Ok, but let me say this again, an exchange (being it coinexchange or bleutrade) will help customers ONLY if they contact them directly through the support channel.

No one else is able to help you with an exchange, UNLESS that someone is the DEV that is contacting them directly regarding wallet issue.

Let me help you in the only way I know and that will NOT require me to get any of your personal info (because they are not needed):

This is a solution that was posted time ago regarding the exchange problems:

the issues on coinexchange.io are from too low tx fees being applied on certain transactions. This creates a 'stuck' transaction, where your MOON was 'sent' but will never actually make it to the blockchain.
The ONLY way to fix this is if coinexchange.io applies a -zapwallettxes fix to their wallet.
If you are one of the ones with stuck transactions that didn't get received, send in ONE SINGLE support ticket, give them all your transaction info and ask them if they could please apply the -zapwallettxes fix.
I'm not sure if it was V or barry who introduced this bug into one of the recent wallet updates, but the important thing is IT'S NOT COINEXCHANGE.IO's FAULT
Your funds are not missing or gone forever; they're just in limbo until they can be reset on their wallet

P.s. I didn't have any problem with coinexchange.io for now
MrAble

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

Ok, but let me say this again, an exchange (being it coinexchange or bleutrade) will help customers ONLY if they contact them directly through the support channel.

No one else is able to help you with an exchange, UNLESS that someone is the DEV that is contacting them directly regarding wallet issue.

Let me help you in the only way I know and that will NOT require me to get any of your personal info (because they are not needed):

the issues on coinexchange.io are from too low tx fees being applied on certain transactions. This creates a 'stuck' transaction, where your MOON was 'sent' but will never actually make it to the blockchain.
The ONLY way to fix this is if coinexchange.io applies a -zapwallettxes fix to their wallet.
If you are one of the ones with stuck transactions that didn't get received, send in ONE SINGLE support ticket, give them all your transaction info and ask them if they could please apply the -zapwallettxes fix.
I'm not sure if it was V or barry who introduced this bug into one of the recent wallet updates, but the important thing is IT'S NOT COINEXCHANGE.IO's FAULT
Your funds are not missing or gone forever; they're just in limbo until they can be reset on their wallet

Asking them for almost 8 weeks with any kind of solution but they do not respond
if they do once in a month they tell me it will be resolved soon each time! and time again nothing

so not a happy customer and certanly not how their support does their job!

when you lose 100's of euros each passing week and they tell you its UNFORTUNATE! FOR YOU!
what would you do in someone in real life steals your money hold it for weeks and tells you when all your money is gone
that unfortunate for you (i can imagine a lot of fuss with a lot of people when losing much money)

So when a company talks in that way when they do nothing is utterlty disturbing
allsnioc

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Asking them for almost 8 weeks with any kind of solution but they do not respond
if they do once in a month they tell me it will be resolved soon each time! and time again nothing

I understand you completely... but I don't see how a random guy from a forum can make your ticket get higher priority unless he is the DEV.

Sorry I am just trying to make sure people know they don't have to expose data because only the exchange can fix exchange related problems.

I hope it works out for you.
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

same problem

and same problem here.. close to 1 month and a half and they have not fixed my my withdrawal issue. They closed my ticket twice then stopped responding

that´s always the problem with small exchanges. But to be honest it also takes years on bigger ones too

MrAble

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

same problem

that´s always the problem with small exchanges. But to be honest it also takes years on bigger ones too

well it´s okay that some things need some time, But this COINEXCHANGE.io is the Worst!

Still were almost 2  months further and they ignore the hell out of yah!
their support is worthless because they do not care if you fricking loose your money!

paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

same problem

well it´s okay that some things need some time, But this COINEXCHANGE.io is the Worst!

Still were almost 2  months further and they ignore the hell out of yah!
their support is worthless because they do not care if you fricking loose your money!

mate you can repair your wallet wit this mooincoinwallet.exe -zapwallettxes 

first close your wallet go to command window as administrator then go to folder of your wallet then fire it up with this :   yourmooincoinwallet.exe -zapwallettxes  your wallet startsup and repairing your transactions your mooncoins should be in there again !!

angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

depressing, from millions traded per day to today's 24 hour volume of 50k.  From 9  sats back down to 1 sats. Huh
Ibtememe

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:55:21 AM

O-la-la. You're just very angry. But you must direct your anger in the right way. I also  lost a lot of money because of the stuck Mooncoin transactions. After 23 December I made a lot  of transactions from coinexchange and there were no problems. So don't call coinexchange SCAMMERS!
Problem is not in coinexchange but in the new Mooncoin developer. Problem of low commision appeared after  Vassilis did something! Coinexchange  re-enabled Mooncoin Wallet and do all as Vassilis said.  But nothing happened! What should they do now? Every day to reboot? I think this problem should be solved by the developer because it is his fault! But he does not do anything. How can I trust to Mooncoin community after this? Here is the answer - why the rate falls.
Ibtememe

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

when you lose 100's of euros each passing week and they tell you its UNFORTUNATE! FOR YOU!
what would you do in someone in real life steals your money hold it for weeks and tells you when all your money is gone
that unfortunate for you (i can imagine a lot of fuss with a lot of people when losing much money)

MrAble! Be honest!  You haven't lost 100's of euros yet! Because the rate of Mooncoin has grown up in 2.5 times from 23 December. So if you get the money back, you will have a 2.5 times profit. Not bad! Wink
MrAble

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

MrAble! Be honest!  You haven't lost 100's of euros yet! Because the rate of Mooncoin has grown up in 2.5 times from 23 December. So if you get the money back, you will have a 2.5 times profit. Not bad! Wink

Mate i lost 1000's of euro's because of this fiasco with the mooncoin and the WORST EXCHANGE experiance when something goes wrong!
They as an exchange are the ones who ignore their clients and tell them nothing!

if you  get an anwser its : it will be resolved soon each week and soon 8 weeks now!
also they tell you when you lose some serieus money that is unfortunate for you!

als for the developer who handels mooncoin he has to fix this!

But all this mumbo jumbo stuff is heavy weighing on putting my money in mooncoin and coinexchange.Io bullshit

Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: