Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317676 times)
Apollo-11

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

lets bring it up again.

its directly due to the legality of the situation.

Some also say, that burning would be against the law...

thats why  THAT conversation is in Limbo.

meanwhile, mooncoin needs to move on, and get more movement.

Not directed at you:

If it’s due to the legality of the situation then why not be more open with information rather than just replying ‘we’re meeting with lawyers’. I’d offer that if this process was more transparent then everyone would feel more comfortable. As things stand - everyone has their own theory (mostly negative) about the ultimate goals of those with the stolen coins. It’s hard to get anyone new involved or excited when there is a black cloud hanging over 20% of the total coins available.
I sent my report to MF about my meeting with lawyers. Only few words: legal proceeding to burn these coins take no days, but months.

I don't hope that this means that the development of Mooncoin will be stuck for months......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

anyone can setup a new moon website.  those are Community driven.

i think there are 4 atm?

i think 2 of those are same person. (links from one pointing to the other)

i didnt look at the whois stuff ...(or if i did i forget now)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
oztotl

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

i think there are 4 atm?

The .eco and .world sites were the only ones I was of which i was aware.  Can you direct me to the other two?

If there is an actively maintained site, it would be beneficial to add it to coinmarketcap and maybe remove the other two, if possible.
Apollo-11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

i think there are 4 atm?

The .eco and .world sites were the only ones I was of which i was aware.  Can you direct me to the other two?

If there is an actively maintained site, it would be beneficial to add it to coinmarketcap and maybe remove the other two, if possible.

I thought that .eco and .world were supposed to be merged in the future. There is also .com but that site is outdated and not maintained I think.
giantkin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

I got them from the announcement here...  so the first post Wink

myabe it was only 3.

I didnt like the way they ..worded things so i havent looked again.

(i also dont remember which site felt...wrong)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
Apollo-11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

lets bring it up again.

its directly due to the legality of the situation.

Some also say, that burning would be against the law...

thats why  THAT conversation is in Limbo.

meanwhile, mooncoin needs to move on, and get more movement.

Not directed at you:

If it’s due to the legality of the situation then why not be more open with information rather than just replying ‘we’re meeting with lawyers’. I’d offer that if this process was more transparent then everyone would feel more comfortable. As things stand - everyone has their own theory (mostly negative) about the ultimate goals of those with the stolen coins. It’s hard to get anyone new involved or excited when there is a black cloud hanging over 20% of the total coins available.
I sent my report to MF about my meeting with lawyers. Only few words: legal proceeding to burn these coins take no days, but months.

And now? What is going to happen? Why isn't there an admin team here answering questions?
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

The development is already 4 years the same. Nothing is developing here. The price is as low as ever and the people here will not agree. It's a dead coin that will not be worth anything in three years .the people destroyed the good old mooncoin
giantkin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

The development is already 4 years the same. Nothing is developing here. The price is as low as ever and the people here will not agree. It's a dead coin that will not be worth anything in three years .the people destroyed the good old mooncoin

And thanks for your Opinion.  Everyone has one of those too.

Course, it doesnt Help the coin. Thanks for that.

Anyone that can help the coin, would be welcome to step up and do something?

MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

Well looks quite stable to me here

Price is low but also that has its benefits right=?

Quarter 2..... yes starting imo there are a few kniks in the cable but ok ..

asfar as things went quite a happy customer here with the moon community!
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

Great job. finally a person who acts and not only announces. he works really great for the project. Everyone has to respect that. keep up the good work in brasil. Thank you
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Hi, my name is Heitor Messias. 26 Years, third year in ADM, Brazilian civil servant, CEO TibiaMooncoin and Brazil Commercial adoption project. TibiaMooncoin was sponsored by Stan a +/- 10 months ago. I would like to make it clear, I have no connection with Discordapp and Telegram MoonCoin. I was expelled from this two groups for not accepting quiet when they vilify and misrepresent the credibility of our Dev. Vassilis who is in an epic battle to change the course of Mooncoin, for he needs our support not of our doubt or wickedness. It also bothered me a lot to speculate against the legendary member of MoonCoinm Agswinner. I myself was the victim of attacks in these two groups. Every time I introduced a project, something similar was presented in a fake way to try to denigrate my projects, including being called fake. Curious all members of DiscordAPP (adm and mods) and Telegram are FAKES profiles, I use my real name in my projects I am honest and have nothing to hide, for these reasons I am joining the group Mooncoin in BitcoinTalk. You already know what I need about myself I would like in detail what was done and what needs to be done in my projects.

The TibiaMooncoin project has been in the air for almost 1 year. I constantly have to postpone the server's launch date because of delays in the Currency dev, but once the currency is updated in a short time the server will be online.

* The integration will be simple but effective, it will be a Tibia Otserv Like any other, but instead of accepting FIAT for items and coins of the game, only Mooncoin will be accepted.
* The server has this bug fixes.
* The website of the server is also ready, but not in the air because I need to upgrade the currency to avoid major rework and more costs.
* At the official website address of the TibiaMooncon Otserver this in the air currently the counter that calculate the opening perspective of the server based on the currency upgrade.
* I have music recorded in studio made for TibiaMooncoin, but I will only disclose after the currency upgrade, I do not want to waste fervor appeal around the currency sooner than necessary.
* I have pcGamer to work as one of the server GMs.
* TibiaMooncoin has already made 2 free Mooncoin distributions, one on twitter and one on facebook.
* Time structure and set, 1 scheduler 3 GMs and will have vacancy for more GMs if the flow of play is good.
* Main purpose is to create a real use flow for Mooncoin. The items will be significantly cheaper than on other servers if we compare the equivalences of moon / usd pairs
* In 2 months after updating the currency the server will be online and his site will accept Mooncoin.
* After Mooncoin upgrade new promos with free Mooncoin
* The English language will be used as the official language of the server so that it is something of global reach.

What's news on twitter @TibiaMooncoin

What is missing is just the currency upgrade and feature to be spent on t-shirts and maintenance of server and website hosting. the 10m have already been spent in favor of the project.

I'll tell you a little bit about Mooncoin's commercial adoption project in Brazil. The project is simple and basic, Mooncoin being accepted in several small trades, since I already did field research it is easy for small traders to accept. My city has 12 thousand inhabitants, easily between 30 and 60 trades can accept the currency in the future without problems. will be an inept proportion in a city in the crypto world. My region is made up of small towns similar to mine ie it will be easy to 'ignite' the idea of ​​commercial Mooncoin after the first city enters.

*Team:
# entrepreneur who will make FIAT / Moon conversions to make life easier for traders. member, Guilerme Castro @MooncoinBrasil
# programmer responsible for the conversion company website and manuals of use of mooncoin.member, Vicente Figueiredo (mooncoinbrasil.com soon wiil be a online)
# Technician who introduces sustainable energy to ETH mining in the city to buy Mooncoin, in Brazil asics or antminer are very expensive and rare, it is best to mineir MoonCoin indirectly. member, Anthony Souza
# Social presentation for merchants and legal support. member, Duílio Marinho
#CEO of the project, Heitor Messias

What is already ready? well the project already has some things ready but will not be used, I spent more than 500usd from my pocket to make shirts, key chains, mause pads, refrigerator magnets, stickers and more. However the material will only be used provisionally until new materials are made with the new blue half moon logo. Many thanks to Discordapp's team for lack of consideration and respect, they knew that I was confessing matters and did not even let me know about the Logo change. But do not worry about the M symbol and the '.eco' site will soon disappear from my items, I'm already distributing the items with the old logos for when the work is intensified before the start of the projects.

# Guilherme Castro created the profile @MooncoinBrasil and a company to make life easier for traders.
# several traders were interviewed and many want to accept Mooncoin
# mooncoinbrasil.com site in the air soon, next week.
# linking the project in print and television media and of course internet mainly, all these strands are important in the region is necessary to use all.
# participation of a direct family of PELÉ in the project as merchan boy.
# awards at Mooncoin for merchants who accept mooncoin. telling the story of pizza is a great story.
# great goal is to make a strong flow of use of Mooncoin, and of course a crypto power finally be part of the Brazilian day in a way that improves your life.
# Patronage of Chess and MTG Championships to help in the positive and legitimate image of the coin.
# Donations to institutions that care for children like "APAE" for example and schools in needy areas
# creation of sites for Brazilian institutions as a donation platform in Mooncoin, only legitimate and transparent institutions such as schools and APAE's
# Distribution of Mooncoin in the city and in future in the target cities for the population to use Mooncoin, Traders will see the legitimacy so soon the fame of good commercial currency already takes care of the commercial matters.
# Create a smart mutual benefit network for people who use MoonCoin as currency either to pay or to receive a payment.
# HD videos of each trade that target the currency
# Just like TibiaMooncoin this project can only be started after the currency + Mobile wallet upgrade.

I would like to point out that all the expenses with this project went out of my pocket and that currently all expenses like TibiaMooncoin also come out of my pocket. The Employees work in exchange for Mooncoin, they saw the high profit I had with the currency earlier this year and are very excited about everything. My salary is less than 1000usd a month, I'm running out of maintenance.
I would like to note that the most important thing for the coin right now is the dev and the burning issue, but I would like to leave all my designs 100% ready and ready to be launched as soon as the coin is updated so helping MoonCoin to perform each time taller.

To continue these projects I need 1.2 BTC or 150m of Mooncoins. All fundraising above this will be put into hold until the next price jump of the currency.

the donation links of the @MoonCoinBrasil profile go to Guilherme Castro, the links I posted go directly to me and are transparent addresses. The donations will be used for TibiaMooncoin, Mooncoin commercial adoption in Brazil + Project involving large Brazilian state. (this project only sends the doldrums to some well selected ones)
Please see my legitimacy in the currency, I made products with the Mooncoin logo and spent a little fake in the discord doing the same, Guilherme Castro made exclusive donation links for commercial adoption, a discord fake is talking about commercial adoption and donation for this. Do not confuse things, I use my name, my data is public because of my job and I have never compromised my image until today because of the wrong things. I am very grateful because I have never been prosecuted or had problems with the police, I have a transparent and extremely honest social life. By the way, who really wants to see Mooncoin come up, make your donation, because I do not know if I will be able to continue to move these projects on my own. If I can not raise what is necessary I will be forced to abandon the project and be just another trader who buys Mooncoin at 1Sat and sells 5SAT because it honestly serial something much easier but that Mooncoin beats a lot more than 10sat and I am willing to donate my work and my time for it.

Moon 2NaeGcg9acy9E3LJuTQPhN8VfNCXWkPdkb
BTC 1GqRJxbFVtQQDzg83HqsTuCjejgSGZWiiy

Good morning. Congratulation for your project !

actarus

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

some pictures to show part of my work

Mooncoin free for all tweets

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DI1BNZfXoAEB9rT.jpg

Gifts for use by the Mooncoin Brasil team. It will not be used in the projects of official form since the items that will be used have the new half blue moon and the mooncoin.com site

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXU8pT_WAAA4-_c.jpg

Brazil Mooncoin Team

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DW4h3E6XcAAv5e7.jpg

I make this print today, i ever buy more Mooncoin, i am a true Moon Investidor

http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/images/2018/03/02/to_the_moon---Copy.jpg

Good morning Heitor. My name is Luigi, I am an investor also and a good friend of agswinner. I agree with you about every points you wrote and I would like to congratulate with you and your friends for the good job made until now 👏🏻
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

some pictures to show part of my work

Mooncoin free for all tweets

Gifts for use by the Mooncoin Brasil team. It will not be used in the projects of official form since the items that will be used have the new half blue moon and the mooncoin.com site

Brazil Mooncoin Team

I make this print today, i ever buy more Mooncoin, i am a true Moon Investidor

Good morning Heitor. My name is Luigi, I am an investor also and a good friend of agswinner. I agree with you about every points you wrote and I would like to congratulate with you and your friends for the good job made until now 👏🏻

This is fantastic for mooncoin this a big step forward
Gobitcoin07

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Nice  Shocked

We need more project using Mooncoin  Smiley
andreyka10

Activity: 594
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

the further development of the project is very interesting. of course I would like to see the bounty campaign, but still intend to monitor the project
giantkin

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

what about domain registration?  .com right?

where is it registered.  it might save a few bucks to go to another registrar.
(and maybe the hosting package could be custom planned to fit a smaller site/budget)
**   (i am involved in the company) choicehost.biz

I dont do sales, but the tech side. 

but if it can save your project something every yr/month then its a good thing right?

zangsign

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

mooncoin newbie here. 

i bought mooncoin on bleutrade, made a mooncoincore wallet for my laptop, win 64 from mooncoin.com, went to transfer coins to my wallet address and they transferred succesfully to the address from bleutrade, but they never arrived to my wallet.  i saw the blockchain info and it has the purchase info and says "not redeemed yet".  i tried restarting my computer to see if maybe it wasnt synching. 

any suggestions?  i cant really afford to lose money.  i hope to be able to recover these coins. 

thanks,
chris
Apollo-11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

Can someone of the development team give the community some updates of what is going on?
giantkin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:28:10 AM

Cool.  Im invested in mooncoin, and choicehost.biz , getting them together would benefit me both ways.
 let me know what you need somehow, and ill pass it to sales.
One or the other of us, can fig something out.

arcmetal

Activity: 287
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

mooncoin newbie here. 

i bought mooncoin on bleutrade, made a mooncoincore wallet for my laptop, win 64 from mooncoin.com, went to transfer coins to my wallet address and they transferred succesfully to the address from bleutrade, but they never arrived to my wallet.  i saw the blockchain info and it has the purchase info and says "not redeemed yet".  i tried restarting my computer to see if maybe it wasnt synching. 

any suggestions?  i cant really afford to lose money.  i hope to be able to recover these coins. 

thanks,
chris
First and foremost, be sure that you have made a backup copy of your "wallet.dat" file.  It contains the private keys to access your coins.  Lose that file and there is no way to get to your coins.  So, only experiment with you wallet if and only if you have made a few copies of your "wallet.dat" file, and placed those files somewhere else: a CD, flash drive, another PC...

From what you say I am going to guess that you just haven't let your wallet finish syncing.

You mention something about seeing the  "blockchain info".  Is this the info at bleutrade, or is this the info you saw at mooncoin's explorer? ... https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/

If the coins are listed at the address to which you sent them, and the explorer shows this, then your coins are safe.  The blockchain is the final arbiter of where the coins are.

I don't have any more details to help you further.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: