Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317673 times)
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

Good afternoon ! With all respect, I ask from everyone to donate the very good Mooncoin team in Brazil.
Their wallets are the following:

Moon 2NaeGcg9acy9E3LJuTQPhN8VfNCXWkPdkb

BTC: 1GqRJxbFVtQQDzg83HqsTuCjejgSGZWiiy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Apollo-11

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Good afternoon ! With all respect, I ask from everyone to donate the very good Mooncoin team in Brazil.

And don't forget to donate to the FutureScouts project. Mooncoin is their officional cryptocurrency!  Wink

http://futurescouts.co

Moon 2DKf5d3PD665dWkxtGdeqooRovrQ814nD4
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:41 PM

And don't forget to donate to the FutureScouts project. Mooncoin is their officional cryptocurrency!  Wink

ok, thats kinda cool.
 Both of my kids are involved in BoyScouts.  but any program to help kids do stuff...
is good.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

Won't be long until mooncoin falls back into sub satoshi range Sad
TRexMcStubyArms

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

This is awesome.  Nice job to all involved.
Littlestan

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

Thank very much friend from Greece, ANN supporter is very important for the Mooncoin Brasil team, this week I will bring great news from Brazil

Hey Heitor,

Just a couple of questions regarding your statement:

- When you say there's fake profiles and non transparent admins and moderators on the Discord, are you including me in that? Because I've been public since day 1. Also, how many real names of the ANN members are you aware of so far? I've only got 'Vassilis' and agswinners real names so far.

- When you approached me nearly a year ago with the idea for the Tibia server asking for donations, I gave you 10M from my personal MOON, with which you stated would be enough to carry you through. I take it this was not sufficient  in the end and that's why you're on here now? Was the 10M used solely in efforts to create the Tibia server or was it used in other endeavors like the Mooncoin merch you've shown?
overprop

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Hey guys, any information about bleutrade.com?
Is it down, or only i can't open it?
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:18:38 AM

Down Down! Everybody get Down! Huh Roll Eyes
overprop

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

Down Down! Everybody get Down! Huh Roll Eyes

Everybody get up singing
1,2,3,4, Five will make you get down now
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:38:33 AM

Time for some action
And give them an reaction.
Its Better to lock your coins away
because mooncoins spike is gonna stay.

So don't try to ignore
Ya don't know what you're missing for.
Hit em low, hit em high
Put your hands in the sky

BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:11:07 PM

Won't be long until mooncoin falls back into sub satoshi range Sad

without some major changes its very likely

paulus59

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Hello everyone

oke its time to get mooncoin on the charts again !!
for those who wont believe anymore in Moon can deposit there mooncoins at my adress, i will handle them with care  here it is : 2RHr973Z7RXi9qWzrG7Wko8Ednpbq4KDoU 

thanks , for all those others who keeps them buy and hold more , i had a dream !

mooncoin , i am from the genesis of mooncoin and always an believer in this coin , your coins are here on the right place ;-)

Bring Mooncoin back to the charts !!!

sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:21:01 AM

Hello everyone

oke its time to get mooncoin on the charts again !!
for those who wont believe anymore in Moon can deposit there mooncoins at my adress, i will handle them with care  here it is : 2RHr973Z7RXi9qWzrG7Wko8Ednpbq4KDoU 

thanks , for all those others who keeps them buy and hold more , i had a dream !

mooncoin , i am from the genesis of mooncoin and always an believer in this coin , your coins are here on the right place ;-)

Bring Mooncoin back to the charts !!!

Thanks, I am new to moon coin, just now got some from CE, I am also a believer of moon if you have more moon coin that you can not handle than you can send those to my address    =    2XVHV2c9phiEEuTFw4x4sfMXipAux87dKi

Thanks again...... Smiley
giantkin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

oh great, now the pathetic begging begins.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

oh great, now the pathetic begging begins.

its not begging my friend.....he is believer of moon & he has enough moon that he can not handle..... Smiley
giantkin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

not sure what your talking about...

but 2 ppl in a row, begging for coin.  thats all i see.

you and the other guy.

both say,    OH, if you cant handle your moon, send it to me....

Do you enjoy getting thought of with scorn?

Littlestan

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:16 PM

Thank very much friend from Greece, ANN supporter is very important for the Mooncoin Brasil team, this week I will bring great news from Brazil

Hey Heitor,

- When you say there's fake profiles and non transparent admins and moderators on the Discord, are you including me in that? Because I've been public since day 1. Also, how many real names of the ANN members are you aware of so far? I've only got 'Vassilis' and agswinners real names so far.

- When you approached me nearly a year ago with the idea for the Tibia server asking for donations, I gave you 10M from my personal MOON, with which you stated would be enough to carry you through. I take it this was not sufficient  in the end and that's why you're on here now? Was the 10M used solely in efforts to create the Tibia server or was it used in other endeavors like the Mooncoin merch you've shown?

- 90% of discordapp's adm and mod are composed of fakes. I just used the word to encompass the group, if 90% of the mos and adm are fakes I can say that the ADM and MODS are fakes, I believe it was a mistake on their part. I honestly regret that you misunderstood me because I know that your name is supposed to beand he is a resident of North America + bla bla
- you know I used the 10m for features for the server for a year. as you yourself said, one year ago you collaborated with 10m of Moon. So technically all right, your supposed friend Barry did nothing and I pretty much just wasted time. I like Tibia and Mooncoin this idea will not die.
- It is wrong to say that I approached you to ask for a donation, I went directly to the projects and asked for donation to several members of Mooncoin and members of other currencies because I was very excited to work with crypto. the name of this in the business world is 'startup'.
- Merchandise items were made with personal resources and offered at a cost price for those who want to buy in Moon, after a series of controversies about the logo I decided to distribute among the MooncoinBrasil team, I will soon send some of the material to a Japanese MoonMen. I will make new materials the blue logo.
- Discord and telegram Mooncoin sends fake news about Mooncoin harming the currency to progress for petty and personal reasons. You are a manipulator and you use people to repeat your opinions and mock those who think the opposite. But of course, you will not put your supposed name by calling Vassilis and ASG from suspicious attitudes.
- I was always discouraged and joked, but this kind of thing never affected me, but after I positioned myself in favor of Vassilis I began to be persecuted and my deeds with the coin were totally ridiculed, did you really think I would change my mind? If you think Vassilis and ASG want to appropriate misappropriation of currencies, please declare it to the US justice system instead of creating and manipulating intrigues that denigrate the currency's image to good investors.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------
- Before being expelled from the discord I posted a controversial print and made a challenge, if it really is a real person, honest and who wants the good of Mooncoin meet the challenge, you are ADM there can see the historical easily. I will not mention here the challenge or post print because it is something that would undermine the credibility of the currency.
I only respond to you Stan after you meet the challenge I made to adm that is supposedly called 'criSTiAN'.
You have complete freedom to ask anything Stan, you asked me, I replied. but I only answer you again after you meet the challenge I mentioned, nor do you put your marionettes calling me a thief on twitter that will not help.
- Use your 'big groups' discordapp and telegram and make websites, merchan, exclusive designs, new things,no t use it for intrigue information without any foundation.

Hey Heitor,

- 90% of discordapp's adm and mod are composed of fakes. I just used the word to encompass the group, if 90% of the mos and adm are fakes I can say that the ADM and MODS are fakes, I believe it was a mistake on their part. I honestly regret that you misunderstood me because I know that your name is supposed to beand he is a resident of North America + bla bla
- you know I used the 10m for features for the server for a year. as you yourself said, one year ago you collaborated with 10m of Moon. So technically all right, your supposed friend Barry did nothing and I pretty much just wasted time. I like Tibia and Mooncoin this idea will not die.
- It is wrong to say that I approached you to ask for a donation, I went directly to the projects and asked for donation to several members of Mooncoin and members of other currencies because I was very excited to work with crypto. the name of this in the business world is 'startup'.
- Merchandise items were made with personal resources and offered at a cost price for those who want to buy in Moon, after a series of controversies about the logo I decided to distribute among the MooncoinBrasil team, I will soon send some of the material to a Japanese MoonMen. I will make new materials the blue logo.
- Discord and telegram Mooncoin sends fake news about Mooncoin harming the currency to progress for petty and personal reasons. You are a manipulator and you use people to repeat your opinions and mock those who think the opposite. But of course, you will not put your supposed name by calling Vassilis and ASG from suspicious attitudes.
- I was always discouraged and joked, but this kind of thing never affected me, but after I positioned myself in favor of Vassilis I began to be persecuted and my deeds with the coin were totally ridiculed, did you really think I would change my mind? If you think Vassilis and ASG want to appropriate misappropriation of currencies, please declare it to the US justice system instead of creating and manipulating intrigues that denigrate the currency's image to good investors.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------
- Before being expelled from the discord I posted a controversial print and made a challenge, if it really is a real person, honest and who wants the good of Mooncoin meet the challenge, you are ADM there can see the historical easily. I will not mention here the challenge or post print because it is something that would undermine the credibility of the currency.
I only respond to you Stan after you meet the challenge I made to adm that is supposedly called 'criSTiAN'.
You have complete freedom to ask anything Stan, you asked me, I replied. but I only answer you again after you meet the challenge I mentioned, nor do you put your marionettes calling me a thief on twitter that will not help.
- Use your 'big groups' discordapp and telegram and make websites, merchan, exclusive designs, new things,no t use it for intrigue information without any foundation.

1. Show how you derived that 90% of Discord admins/moderators are fakes. I'm sick and tired of people just spouting nonsense for truth; put up or shut up. I wasn't even aware you'd been kicked off the Discord until now because I've so distanced myself from Mooncoin after coming to the realization I no longer want my name attached to this sickly 'project'. Barry was as much my friend as you are; we didn't know each other personally and we hoped for the best out of each other. How did that turn out in the end?

2. You did approach 'me' for donations by coming onto the Discord and letting us all know about your project idea and plans and making the case for donations to be open to you. This is pedantic at best to point out you didn't come to me directly. The fact is it's almost a year later and there's nothing to show for it. That's why I was asking.

3. Show proof or evidence that I've asked ANYONE to speak for me or my opinions. Again, totally sick and tired of people stating bullshit for fact. People on the Discord and Telegram speak for
themselves, period. To suggest I'm some sort of master puppeteer getting other people to do things for me is completely laughable and entirely insulting. Kindly go fuck yourself with a cactus and use your head instead of making certainties based on nothing. Moon 'brother', my ass.

I don't know whatever your 'challenge' is to rise to it, and I'm not sure I would regardless. I spent 9 months making myself available to the Mooncoin community (and STILL am, running support and technical help and keeping the .eco and various social media outlets going); I don't need to prove myself to you. You're obviously drinking the 'Foundation' kool-aid hard and mega bitter about being kicked off the Discord (of which there are no records of you speaking on there; they were wiped when you were kicked) so since we're on the topic of opinions, I'll make mine crystal clear now for the record:

'Vassilis Kritharakis' was brought on by the 'Foundation' shadow group here on the ANN to be a transparent, progressive developer. Turns out that's not even his real name. Google 'Kritharakis' for a laugh. I have his real name, provided by one of the 'Foundation' group, but was asked not to reveal it and I won't; the point is, transparency was never a priority.

Some FACTS:

- When 'Vassilis' was first brought on, I made him aware, in several instances, that there was a pre-existing donation fund for MOON developers (DAF) that has been fully functioning (still is!) since last June and had paid out to barrysty1e several times in the past. He made it clear he wasn't interested in receiving donations and stated several times that he'd prefer if donations go to other MOON related projects or initiatives. WHY WOULD HE THEN CREATE A NEW PERSONAL DONATION ADDRESS FOR HIMSELF A FEW WEEKS AFTER THESE CONVERSATIONS? And then 3 days after creating that donation address, the supposedly 'frozen' 62B moves directly into it? This is *factual and provable* that these things happened, the chat logs exist and the dates coincide.

- Mooncoin_Foundation spoke to me via PM here regarding bringing 'Vassilis' on and various other MOON related things back in December. He stated that 'Smart Likes is almost ready'. I have the PM showing this. Some questions: Who is/are developing it? What is your support structure? When do you expect to have a test alpha up and running and who will be testing it? GitHub link? Why has *nobody* heard of this project being worked on in earnest? In other words, why would you provide false information to me about Smart Likes being worked on at all? I'm guessing because you wanted my support to convince the Community to switch over to the new wallet with as few issues as possible. And like the trusting idiot I apparently am, I bought into it.

- The 'Foundation' group wasn't even made known to anyone outside of it until the 62B disappeared. Suddenly, 6+ months after the creation of the Discord, Telegram and other social media outlets, they appear! Not to help anyone in the Community directly, but to attempt rebutting the oddities and logical fallacies I keep bringing up out in the open as all these events have unfolded. Well, now I'm here in the ANN and you can address them for everyone else here to see as well. As far as I can tell, the only interest the 'Foundation' has is self interest; the group is comprised of those who hold the largest wallets in, previous or current. They brought 'Vassilis' on and, weirdly enough, only communicates with them directly. Also, there are, as stated by agswinner, apparently 5 lawyers involved in the 62B fiasco now. Seeing as the Crypsty settlement is done for those who didn't apply for reimbursement within the stated time period which has LONG since passed, and the only international crypto law that exists from the USA, where the injunction against the Cryptsy funds was placed is investigation into scam ICO's or potential terrorist activity involving crypto, it's hard not to come to the conclusion that they're trying to secure legal grounds for getting their tens of billions back that are part of the 62B while invariably saying 'fuck the rest of you' to the vast majority of people who aren't in this 'Foundation' group that held less MOON in the 62B that was stolen, but was stolen nonetheless and they have just as much 'right' to getting back those MOON as them. Look at ANY crypto coin burn in history and it won't show half the complication that is supposedly happening here regarding it.

Notice how I haven't made any certainty statements besides those that I can prove FACTUAL. I don't know for a fact that the 62B *won't* be burned in it's entirety in the end, following the majority of the Community's wishes, but all signs point to NO, so far. There's dozens of other red flags I'll eventually bring up when it's time, but I've wasted more than enough of my time on this for today. I'll cap this off by saying how fucking happy I am that my name is no longer attached to this mess, and I strongly suggest people start asking the same hard questions that no concrete answers have been forthcoming from those in the 'Foundation', like:

- What SPECIFIC international crypto law(s) are apparently being scrutinized over by these 5 lawyers representing different members of only the 'Foundation' and supposedly 'Vassilis'? WHO are these lawyers names or the actual firms they represent? There is ZERO reason to not disclose this information as they cannot give confidential client information to anyone for any reason.

- Where is any evidence that Smart Likes is 'almost ready'?

- Who, exactly, is in the 'Foundation' group and why hadn't you made yourselves known *with your intentions* before the 62B disappeared? This looks crazily like centralization in what is supposed to be an entirely decentralized cryptocurrency. Watch the rebuttal for this, if any; one of the only semi logical responses to this I've received was, 'decentralization refers to the projects that are built with MOON, not MOON itself'. Disgraceful.

You guys want to war with me, you're going to lose because I'm entirely transparent and have facts and truth on my side, besides STILL having the Community's best interests at heart. RE: NON MONETARY INTERESTS.

P.S. - On what I'd like to think is positive news regarding Mooncoin; it appears that I'm most likely wrong about the fork not coded to do anything. A developer came onto the Telegram and made it known (and was third party confirmed) that is looks like there is, in fact, something that looks like a retarget mining algorithm in place for when the fork occurs at block 1,250,000. Notice, again, that I'm avoiding definitive statements here because I simply don't know for a fact that's what it's going to do, but it does look this way. So there's that going for Mooncoin, at least!
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

not sure what your talking about...

but 2 ppl in a row, begging for coin.  thats all i see.

you and the other guy.

both say,    OH, if you cant handle your moon, send it to me....

Do you enjoy getting thought of with scorn?

Well good that begging and posting addresses in this form is good to go for a deletion

giantkin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:54:20 PM

Such a ...convoluted mess.

Who is legit, and who isnt...thats the hard part.

Littlestan

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:48:09 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 02:03:26 AM by Littlestan

last respect to the character "Stan" who is involved in manipulating Mooncoin market in a dirty and dishonest way.
-Stan only lends to gossip and intrigue he has never proven anything, he just wants to buy back Mooncoin at banana price.
-Stan is just a liar, he will never accept my challenge because he is a coward who hides behind aseclas.
-Stan did not meet my challenge. he proved everything I said he was not a man (now I have serious doubts as to the real identity of Stan) and made several blatant charges and with no concrete basis. Would be a great writer of novels for the Latin public, is it that Stan is using his talents in the wrong way?
-I am fulfilling my word I do not owe satisfactions to STAN but STAN owes satisfactions to the entire team, holders and investors.
-Team Mooncoin Brazil reaffirms its commitment to the currency and asks that investors and future investors do not take Stan's words into account. Everything was explained, and those accompanying saw that I alone did more for the Mooncoin than all the 'official' discord and telegram boards.
-Please, Stan, no shivers this is ugly and childish, Mooncoin goes to the moon whether you like it or not. I did not answer anything from your last post and I will not respond until you meet the challenge. Turn man or forget me, I never quoted his name and I quoted Discordapp and Telegram as sources fakes, if you have sensitive ego the problem is yours. Keep pretending that you know nothing, it seems that you were mistaken in thinking that I was a calcified.

This week Mooncoin Brasil will bring great news, and we guarantee, it is only the beginning, because now I have a team of professionals focused on serious work.

This weekend there will be a meeting of the Mooncoin Brasil team, we will discuss issues about commercial adoption in Brazil and already set the date for the beginning of a new levels for the Currency.

You don't have to quote 'Stan'; that's my real name. I can show proof if you like. Unlike 'Vassilis'.

Speaking of proof:

- last respect to the character "Stan" who is involved in manipulating Mooncoin market in a dirty and dishonest way.

PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THIS.

- Stan only lends to gossip and intrigue he has never proven anything, he just wants to buy back Mooncoin at banana price.

PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF THIS. If I knew that buying back into Mooncoin today would give me 1000% yields tomorrow, I STILL wouldn't do it because of how I feel. Anyone reading this can go over my last post above to get an idea of why this might be.

- Stan is just a liar, he will never accept my challenge because he is a coward who hides behind aseclas.

What challenge? I'm right here, pal. Feel free to post it here; it no longer exists on the Discord and anyone can go look for themselves to see that this is true. They can also see I wasn't around for many days at a time because, like I've said before, I've distanced myself from Mooncoin after I publicly stated that I was selling my MOON off two days before actually selling, giving the Community a heads up of what my intent was. What a market manipulating mastermind I must be!

- Stan did not meet my challenge. he proved everything I said he was not a man (now I have serious doubts as to the real identity of Stan) and made several blatant charges and with no concrete basis. Would be a great writer of novels for the Latin public, is it that Stan is using his talents in the wrong way?

I don't care what you believe. My 'charges' are based on provable reality. Maybe have a short chat with the 'Foundation' before posting such idiotic crap again: I've got no problems posting chat logs in public. I've done it in the Telegram and Discord and I can do it here.

- Team Mooncoin Brazil reaffirms its commitment to the currency and asks that investors and future investors do not take Stan's words into account. Everything was explained, and those accompanying saw that I alone did more for the Mooncoin than all the 'official' discord and telegram boards.

I've specifically stated that people need to make up their own minds and to not take my word for anything except for those facts which I can provide proof and evidence for. People should think for themselves; the exact opposite of what you're doing, unfortunately. And you're absolutely delusional if you think you and your team did more for Mooncoin than we did. Few have even heard of you before these recent posts, moron.

- Please, Stan, no shivers this is ugly and childish, Mooncoin goes to the moon whether you like it or not. I did not answer anything from your last post and I will not respond until you meet the challenge. Turn man or forget me, I never quoted his name and I quoted Discordapp and Telegram as sources fakes, if you have sensitive ego the problem is yours. Keep pretending that you know nothing, it seems that you were mistaken in thinking that I was a calcified.

I didn't ask any questions of you that weren't rhetorical in intent besides asking for evidence for your claims that the Discord admins and moderators are fakes. Still waiting. And I assume nothing of your character except for what you've shown me; disappointed does not cover it. It's clear you're just lashing out emotionally for reasons nobody cares about but you. Grow up, manchild.

Pages: « 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: