Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317673 times)
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:10:30 PM

I have decided to sel loff my mooncoins and move to better cryptos.  This "Dev" had plenty of time to burn the stolen coins and still wouldn't do it.  I believe he already dumped some of the other coins and is planning to dump more and I deem him unstrustworthy.

Check this url:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/#!wallets  

or this

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/address.dws?846906.htm

The "known" coins are there...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

see Paccoin, why Mooncoin can not be like Paccoin?
from 1 sat to 100 sat more?
let's make Moon like PacCoin now this is the time  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Good morning ! I prefer this attitude 100% !  Smiley

paulus59

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

see Paccoin, why Mooncoin can not be like Paccoin?
from 1 sat to 100 sat more?
let's make Moon like PacCoin now this is the time  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Good morning ! I prefer this attitude 100% !  Smiley

1000% agree !!  finally then , i hope that "we" can go on bring mooncoin back to the charts !! back in business !!

and its great  to see positivism arround mooncoin !

daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:45:18 AM

Didn't post for awhile.
Glad to see some good activity of the community. Sad to see that the thread became toxic.
A lot of fear, a lot of anger.

I will try to answer real questions (about SmartLikes, about issues with Proof-of-Stake and with Proof-of-human algos etc. and why the community had chosen Proof-of-Work and about barrysty1e's protection) and your messages in upcoming days.
Remember that I'm just an investor like you. I'm not a crypto coder. I'm not familiar with barrysty1e, Vassilis and other Mooncoin devs.
I communicated with them only via PM and transparent posting in this forum. I deliberately was not active for awhile, not to look like I speak on behalf of community in this situation. The community decides everything.

Now the consensus is clear: 1 person (coinflow) said to burn no coins, 1 person claimed several millions, 1 person (probably without knowing the situation) posted he's against forks, burns etc, and A LOT of people voted by their posts for burning of coins.

Also there is no 'Foundation' group. 'Foundation' is just a word in my nickname, it's my Bitcointalk account. That's disclosured in the OP.
We are not familiar in real life with coinflow, agswinner and other users.
2 years ago I suggested to make a conference in Europe to meet with coinflow, agswinner and other investors, an user coinflow (a recognised Mooncoin leader in 2014-2016) blocked the idea. We don't know each other yet.

In fact I'm familiar with no one from Bitcointalk in real life.
I'm one Mooncoin investor who started my account and this ANN thread to help the community (the original thread was outdated after disappearing in 2014 of deaconboogie, an original dev of Mooncoin, after he had reported health issues). If you need to update the original post of this ANN thread with some actual info, please tell me. Unfortunately, other things don't depend on me, but we have a strong community, since 2014 it survived many devs. Now it is just another crisis, we saw many of them during several years. Anyway the project is growing. Don't believe? Look at Mooncoin's network hashrate. In 2014 it was about 1GH/sec, and now?

Good to see you and other members back  so hopefully we can get back on track
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

I have no idea why he was so fixated on the fraud part, if I believe someone is doing shady things then I will usually make that clearly known. Like with MF trying to get me to sweep Barry's debt under the rug and just let him keep my coins, or him offering me a fraction of my BTC back to leave it alone after so I wouldn't hurt his investment.

That's untrue. It was not a 'shady thing' like you are saying. Below is your own post at Bitcointalk from May, 13, 2017, answering my post, in which I transparently said that you were suggested 0.2 btc (barry's debt). Whether it was 'not to hurt my investment' - it's just your assumption.

6. I suggested you in a PM to raise this 0.2 btc from the Mooncoin community (after you opened a scam accusation thread against a dev who had done a lot for MOON, but you told that you had enough money and it's not the point).

This is correct. The MOON community doesn't owe me anything and it would be unfair to ask them to provide me the money they didn't take. I said long ago that I had already accepted the loss of BTC.

Why I like Bitcointalk, here in most cases you can show some proof to remove false accusations.
It takes much time though, to find a proof of the truth amongst thousands of posts.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

Reddit questions,
they are to Vassillis, and one who asks them, also answers them.
Of course, the fork is encoded, but will it happen or not will depend only on our community (first of all, on miners). It's called consensus.
Yes, it's a decentralisation. No one is able to force that. If people update a wallet to the latest version and mine, the fork happens.
If they don't update, it doesn't happen.
As far as I know, exchanges and other services like cointopay.com (online wallet) already updated, but you may want to contact them to be sure,
please contact pools and block explorers to update the wallet. It depends on you - Vassillis doesn't respond!

You can go to chainz.cryptoid.info, select 'Moon' and to see how many nodes are on the new wallet with SegWit (0.13.9) and how many are on the old one (with diff retarget issues). Usually in several days before the fork block more wallets move to the latest version. The reason is that after the fork block is reached, you cannot move coins from the old wallet to exchanges, and if you are not an expert, it will not be safe for you to use the old wallet after the fork block.

Regarding whether Vassilis left or not: I've just sent a PM to him, asking this question and asked him again to post.
Even if he was shocked in January after sudden receiving of 62B (he shared his emotions with the community in his posts) now time had passed and he could give us a normal answer whether or not he will continue with Mooncoin development. Polemarhos888 just PMd me that Vassillis is not going to continue, and polemarhos888 had posted recently at Bitcointalk that a lawyer recommended Vassilis not to communicate with the community,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.msg32013548#msg32013548
and we all understand that it's not possible to develop a coin, without communicating.

However, even if a lawyer recommended a 'safe choice', the community gave a lot of trust to Vassillis, and a transparent post from him with his final decision, with no emotions, would be appreciated. After that, if Vassilis really decided not to continue, not to communicate at all, then he should transfer a Github password to a new dev, or a new dev will create a new Github with a copy of Vassilis' code. The community has to find a new dev in this case.
Then people who run Mooncoin resources will update links, if they agree.

About tech risks with a fork, you can not be sure 100%, any fork is a risk, however now there are many more chances for success than with Balloon and with issues, which were fixed already by Vassillis. Miners, pools mine Scrypt, they don't mine Balloon!
I'm not a miner though, better ask mining experts like mebagger or coinflow, or tuaris (you can find links to their accounts in the OP).

Please understand: in a truly decentralised system like Mooncoin you mostly don't know who runs all these pools, services, sites, block explorers etc (or even if you know some, it's not always a good idea to disclosure that, any additional info could help hack the resources, also to run personal attacks etc).
There are enthusiasts from all over the world. You can not make them do what you want. Do good things, don't offend people, and people will support you.
After all, try to figure out what a consensus means in a decentralised system.

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

Reddit questions,
they are to Vassillis, and one who asks them, also answers them.
Of course, the fork is encoded, but will it happen or not will depend only on our community (first of all, on miners). It's called consensus.
Yes, it's a decentralisation. No one is able to force that. If people update a wallet to the latest version and mine, the fork happens.
If they don't update, it doesn't happen.
As far as I know, exchanges and other services like cointopay.com (online wallet) already updated, but you may want to contact them to be sure,
please contact pools and block explorers to update the wallet. It depends on you - Vassillis doesn't respond!

You can go to chainz.cryptoid.info, select 'Moon' and to see how many nodes are on the new wallet with SegWit (0.13.9) and how many are on the old one (with diff retarget issues). Usually in several days before the fork block more wallets move to the latest version. The reason is that after the fork block is reached, you cannot move coins from the old wallet to exchanges, and if you are not an expert, it will not be safe for you to use the old wallet after the fork block.

Regarding whether Vassilis left or not: I've just sent a PM to him, asking this question and asked him again to post.
Even if he was shocked in January after sudden receiving of 62B (he shared his emotions with the community in his posts) now time had passed and he could give us a normal answer whether or not he will continue with Mooncoin development. Polemarhos888 just PMd me that Vassillis is not going to continue, and polemarhos888 had posted recently at Bitcointalk that a lawyer recommended Vassilis not to communicate with the community,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.msg32013548#msg32013548
and we all understand that it's not possible to develop a coin, without communicating.

However, even if a lawyer recommended a 'safe choice', the community gave a lot of trust to Vassillis, and a transparent post from him with his final decision, with no emotions, would be appreciated. After that, if Vassilis really decided not to continue, not to communicate at all, then he should transfer a Github password to a new dev, or a new dev will create a new Github with a copy of Vassilis' code. The community has to find a new dev in this case.
Then people who run Mooncoin resources will update links, if they agree.

About tech risks with a fork, you can not be sure 100%, any fork is a risk, however now there are many more chances for success than with Balloon and with issues, which were fixed already by Vassillis. Miners, pools mine Scrypt, they don't mine Balloon!
I'm not a miner though, better ask mining experts like mebagger or coinflow, or tuaris (you can find links to their accounts in the OP).

Please understand: in a truly decentralised system like Mooncoin you mostly don't know who runs all these pools, services, sites, block explorers etc (or even if you know some, it's not always a good idea to disclosure that, any additional info could help hack the resources, also to run personal attacks etc).
There are enthusiasts from all over the world. You can not make them do what you want. Do good things, don't offend people, and people will support you.
After all, try to figure out what a consensus means in a decentralised system.

Good afternoon. I agree 1000 % !  Smiley

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:07:19 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 06:09:58 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

That's why I voted for making Mooncoin more secure over and over again. But Mooncoin Foundation and some others blocked that - for example my suggestion of making MOON a PoS/PoW-hybrid coin or implementing another - more complex algo or technology - making it a little harder to attack Mooncoin, instead of spending development-power on MoonWord, SmartLikes and other relatively uninteresting things. If these really were interesting for the cryptoworld, the price would be much, much higher already - because as an investor you know an important rule: buy the rumor, sell the fact. Now we have the mess by setting wrong priorities.

I repeat it once again: If the basics of a coin don't work, then the rest is pointless.

Really? Basics of Mooncoin don't work? There are no 2 million transactions, successfully processed since 2013?
Look at coins, listed at Bittrex, at their hashrate etc. I don't mean coins like ETH or LTC.
To newbies: the Scrypt Hashrate is approximately 1:1000 of Sha256 hashrate. E.g. 1 Mh/sec Scrypt=1Gh/sec Sha256.  
Compare them to Mooncoin, which even without any support from big exchanges has much more technically than many coins, listed at Bittrex at the moment.

The price is not high? Was the price much higher in 2015? Anyway let's not focus on price. People simply don't believe in SmartLikes, that's why they don't 'buy rumors'.
A lack of understanding and many false accusations around the Mooncoin project (because it is truly decentralised and this kind of projects happens rarely, all these tokens, ICOs are centralised). People don't understand how the project works - COMPLETELY. If they understood, the price would be much higher.
Anyway people's doubts are normal. It's really near to impossible to realise that at the very moment when everything is ready to implement SmartLikes, for whatever reason devs stop communicating.

'Blocked' PoS? You may want to read your PMs from barrysty1e (Dec, 2016).
He was an active dev and PMd us. You asked him about PoS.
I will quote what he answered, he gave me a permission to quote these words in the OP, it was more than 1 year ago (about advantages of security of PoW over PoS).

about 4-5 weeks ago i actually wrote a report, with a successful proof of concept demonstrated, as to 'overwriting' PoS blocks with PoW (literally, the PoS transactions disappeared not to return to mempool, just gone). if you want to have a read, more than welcome; and it isnt too heavy on the low-down tech.

ive found over time that PoS tends to be a bit like a private club; doors are open for some time, but afterwards the community is quite static. pow encourages newcomers all the time; as well as some friendly competition amongst those who already know each other.

Agswinner much earlier quoted a well-known article from Coindesk about economical issues with PoS.

And what about these discussions?

Advantage of PoW over PoS:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1134930.0

Discussing the differences between POW and POS from a network security POV
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1098126.0

Satoshi's Proof-of-Work is the only known solution to the Byzantine General's Problem (was a known unsolved problem since at least the 1970s).
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558316.msg6501774#msg6501774

Proof-of-stake can never scale without blowing up
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1549494.0

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:40:52 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:13:53 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

'Vassilis Kritharakis' was brought on by the 'Foundation' shadow group here on the ANN to be a transparent, progressive developer. Turns out that's not even his real name. Google 'Kritharakis' for a laugh. I have his real name, provided by one of the 'Foundation' group, but was asked not to reveal it and I won't; the point is, transparency was never a priority.

Sorry, I don't understand.
'Foundation shadow group' brought Vassilis, which is not real name - to be a 'transparent, progressive developer'? And then one of this shadow group provided Vassilis' real name? And asked not to reveal it?

I ask you to reveal it now here in public, and to reveal members of this 'shadow group' which you know about. If you are not a part of this group, you can reveal this info, to remove shadow from them.

atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

The only way I would even trust mooncoin again is if this dev with the 60 billion mooncoins actually posted his real information and Undeniable Proof of who he is, his full name, address, etc.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:52:15 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 09:08:29 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Some FACTS:

- When 'Vassilis' was first brought on, I made him aware, in several instances, that there was a pre-existing donation fund for MOON developers (DAF) that has been fully functioning (still is!) since last June and had paid out to barrysty1e several times in the past. He made it clear he wasn't interested in receiving donations and stated several times that he'd prefer if donations go to other MOON related projects or initiatives. WHY WOULD HE THEN CREATE A NEW PERSONAL DONATION ADDRESS FOR HIMSELF A FEW WEEKS AFTER THESE CONVERSATIONS? And then 3 days after creating that donation address, the supposedly 'frozen' 62B moves directly into it? This is *factual and provable* that these things happened, the chat logs exist and the dates coincide.

He could be not interested in Discord donations, but to be interested in Bitcointalk donations from old investors, or for whatever reason he didn't want to depend on your donations, that's why he could post his Mooncoin address at Bitcointalk only, many people read the forum. Anyway let's think: if we believe that he deliberately posted an address at his Bitcointalk signature to get somehow (in an unknown way) 62B coins, why did he need posting an address at all? Obviously, he could just send coins to any other his address (without making it known in public), then he would have no problems, because no one could prove or even know that it's his address. Then he could send these coins to thousand small addresses or dump them instantly.

- Mooncoin_Foundation spoke to me via PM here regarding bringing 'Vassilis' on and various other MOON related things back in December. He stated that 'Smart Likes is almost ready'. I have the PM showing this. Some questions: Who is/are developing it? What is your support structure? When do you expect to have a test alpha up and running and who will be testing it? GitHub link? Why has *nobody* heard of this project being worked on in earnest? In other words, why would you provide false information to me about Smart Likes being worked on at all? I'm guessing because you wanted my support to convince the Community to switch over to the new wallet with as few issues as possible. And like the trusting idiot I apparently am, I bought into it.

The info was correct. I sent a PM to you, because I don't read Discord, and I knew that you were almost the only Discord member, who also was active at Bitcointalk.
Evangelo, Zareeth, BigMoon... they were not active any longer. So I just shared the important info about a new dev with you, to be sure that a Discord community knows and discusses it.
I hope that Mooncoin community will be testing SmartLikes soon, in this March or April. In next days I will explain everything in detail.
In short: SmartLikes is a mindblowing idea, which can be implemented in several ways. There were some attempts (test mode) since 2016. The community was involved with discussing and testing. The most difficult thing is to choose how to implement it, in which way, it must be EXTREMELY SIMPLE or people will not understand and will not use it.
If not this situation with 62B, Vassilis could implement it already in January-February.  SmartLikes will not need a separate Github. More details soon.
Also you told that you 'bought into it'. As far as I remember, the MOON price was 0.3-0.5 Satoshi when Vassilis came. Now it's 1-2 Satoshi.

- The 'Foundation' group wasn't even made known to anyone outside of it until the 62B disappeared. Suddenly, 6+ months after the creation of the Discord, Telegram and other social media outlets, they appear! Not to help anyone in the Community directly, but to attempt rebutting the oddities and logical fallacies I keep bringing up out in the open as all these events have unfolded. Well, now I'm here in the ANN and you can address them for everyone else here to see as well. As far as I can tell, the only interest the 'Foundation' has is self interest; the group is comprised of those who hold the largest wallets in, previous or current.

What is Foundation group? If you mean agswinner, coinflow - they were known to Bitcointalk people since 2014.
Again, it's not a group, rather separate individuals. Maybe with the same philosophy of decentralisation.
Coinflow is a miner, agswinner is a main investor.

I'm entirely transparent and have facts and truth on my side, besides STILL having the Community's best interests at heart. RE: NON MONETARY INTERESTS.

That's a good approach. If it's your true approach, finally you will find the truth about the Mooncoin project. It's not so bad and it's really a very rare project.
You already spent 9 months, some people here spent 4 years. Many weak guys come and go, if you stay and really with this approach, finally you will win. If there is a some shadow group working under 'Foundation', please let me know facts. I can say that in 2015 when almost no one cared about Mooncoin, it was an idea of Foundation to protect investors, some people even told they wanted to be members of the Foundation and called themselves members, but it never was started officially, no any agreements, papers, signed contracts etc. I will explain later why it was not a good idea for a decentralised project. My mistake was to start a 'collective' Bitcointalk account with a name 'Foundation'. When I was new to Mooncoin, I believed it could help people, but in fact, in decentralised projects like Mooncoin where you control nothing, and where it's extremely hard to make anyone do anything and even if something even little is done, even absolutely without you, then be ready to be accused for everything which didn't depend on you at all. Decentralised project is a good challenge though. 9 months of experience in decentralisation is not little.
In next posts I will try to explain to everyone in detail how the project works, based on my own experience.

giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

The only way I would even trust mooncoin again is if this dev with the 60 billion mooncoins actually posted his real information and Undeniable Proof of who he is, his full name, address, etc.

tbh, if it was me:  i wouldnt disclose anything.  too many wacko's jumping at me before hand... and now you want me to tell you where to find me...screw that!

i'd wait til the dust settles, and see then how it should be done.   anything done in haste, would be wrong.
--------------------------------
/end of example

i've been waiting this long, whats another year or so.  id rahter have a strong foundation (no pun!)

than build upon the unknown.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

tbh, if it was me:  i wouldnt disclose anything.  too many wacko's jumping at me before hand... and now you want me to tell you where to find me...screw that!

i'd wait til the dust settles, and see then how it should be done.   anything done in haste, would be wrong.
/end of example

i've been waiting this long, whats another year or so.  id rahter have a strong foundation (no pun!)

the other big cryptos that came after bitcoin we know the names of the devs, Like Vitalik Buterin, he has nothing to hide.  If dev is not a scammer he should expose himself and make himself known.
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

/end of example

the other big cryptos that came after bitcoin we know the names of the devs, Like Vitalik Buterin, he has nothing to hide.  If dev is not a scammer he should expose himself and make himself known.

Do you know the address of V.Buterin?

Usually you know devs who make big money on crowdsales.
Because crowds never buy without knowing devs, so if someone wants to sell tokens, first what they do: make photos and post names.
After that sell tokens (made out of thin air on top of Ethereum blockchain) and spend money. And usually after that there is no any progress, that's why all these regulations about ICOs finally came.

Vassilis Kritharakis provided his name, surname, e-mail, phone number, town, people phoned him, polemarhos888 visited him,
anyway you think it's not enough. What else? A copy of ID document? They could say he took that from another person.
Maybe a selfie with an ID document? But will devs agree to develop Mooncoin, if you ask them all that?
The community has to decide requirements. Then people who don't want to match them, obviously will leave, but you will be able to provide your own identity and become a dev, if you agree.

daniel634

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

Hello please forgive me for my ignorance but i do not understand why Vassillis is consulting a lawyer is he trying to make a claim for the coins  who is paying for the lawyer i presume he is so if he is not making a claim what is the lawyer for ? why would he spend money out of his pocket for no finacial gain    i am only trying to understand the situation
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:27:56 AM

Hello please forgive me for my ignorance but i do not understand why Vassillis is consulting a lawyer is he trying to make a claim for the coins  who is paying for the lawyer i presume he is so if he is not making a claim what is the lawyer for ? why would he spend money out of his pocket for no finacial gain    i am only trying to understand the situation

No.   You should go back and read it for yourself.  Its already a mess.  dont put another spin on it.
 (anyone that answers, will put their own spin on it, even me...not intentionally, but thats how it goes)

my spin:

based on what was mentioned in this thread:

Its about what he should do with the coins.   Whats the legal obligation etc.
thats it. nothing more.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
bones999

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:01:57 AM

MOONCOIN has been around a long time.
Whenever the market has been down.
MOONCOIN WAS UP.
THIS IS A PROVEN FACT.

As a community instead of negativity,concentration on future.
Productive positive community oriented projects that have real world applications to push this project to the top.

MOONCOIN HAS CORE SUPPORT WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST COMMUNITIES AS BIG AS DOGE.
As a community for mutual symbiosis for success.
Lets push this to the top.
 Grin
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:16:53 AM

/end of example

Do you know the address of V.Buterin?

Usually you know devs who make big money on crowdsales.
Because crowds never buy without knowing devs, so if someone wants to sell tokens, first what they do: make photos and post names.
After that sell tokens (made out of thin air on top of Ethereum blockchain) and spend money. And usually after that there is no any progress, that's why all these regulations about ICOs finally came.

Vassilis Kritharakis provided his name, surname, e-mail, phone number, town, people phoned him, polemarhos888 visited him,
anyway you think it's not enough. What else? A copy of ID document? They could say he took that from another person.
Maybe a selfie with an ID document? But will devs agree to develop Mooncoin, if you ask them all that?
The community has to decide requirements. Then people who don't want to match them, obviously will leave, but you will be able to provide your own identity and become a dev, if you agree.

Ok sorry, I didn't know all that information.  I thought that was a fake name, That gives me some assurance that he is legit if polemarhos visited him ..  I fell for the fud I guess. Sorry
MrSatann

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:35:44 AM

Some FACTS:

- When 'Vassilis' was first brought on, I made him aware, in several instances, that there was a pre-existing donation fund for MOON developers (DAF) that has been fully functioning (still is!) since last June and had paid out to barrysty1e several times in the past. He made it clear he wasn't interested in receiving donations and stated several times that he'd prefer if donations go to other MOON related projects or initiatives. WHY WOULD HE THEN CREATE A NEW PERSONAL DONATION ADDRESS FOR HIMSELF A FEW WEEKS AFTER THESE CONVERSATIONS? And then 3 days after creating that donation address, the supposedly 'frozen' 62B moves directly into it? This is *factual and provable* that these things happened, the chat logs exist and the dates coincide.

He could be not interested in Discord donations, but to be interested in Bitcointalk donations from old investors, or for whatever reason he didn't want to depend on your donations, that's why he could post his Mooncoin address at Bitcointalk only, many people read the forum. Anyway let's think: if we believe that he deliberately posted an address at his Bitcointalk signature to get somehow (in an unknown way) 62B coins, why did he need posting an address at all? Obviously, he could just send coins to any other his address (without making it known in public), then he would have no problems, because no one could prove or even know that it's his address. Then he could send these coins to thousand small addresses or dump them instantly.

- Mooncoin_Foundation spoke to me via PM here regarding bringing 'Vassilis' on and various other MOON related things back in December. He stated that 'Smart Likes is almost ready'. I have the PM showing this. Some questions: Who is/are developing it? What is your support structure? When do you expect to have a test alpha up and running and who will be testing it? GitHub link? Why has *nobody* heard of this project being worked on in earnest? In other words, why would you provide false information to me about Smart Likes being worked on at all? I'm guessing because you wanted my support to convince the Community to switch over to the new wallet with as few issues as possible. And like the trusting idiot I apparently am, I bought into it.

The info was correct. I sent a PM to you, because I don't read Discord, and I knew that you were almost the only Discord member, who also was active at Bitcointalk.
Evangelo, Zareeth, BigMoon... they were not active any longer. So I just shared the important info about a new dev with you, to be sure that a Discord community knows and discusses it.
I hope that Mooncoin community will be testing SmartLikes soon, in this March or April. In next days I will explain everything in detail.
In short: SmartLikes is a mindblowing idea, which can be implemented in several ways. There were some attempts (test mode) since 2016. The community was involved with discussing and testing. The most difficult thing is to choose how to implement it, in which way, it must be EXTREMELY SIMPLE or people will not understand and will not use it.
If not this situation with 62B, Vassilis could implement it already in January-February.  SmartLikes will not need a separate Github. More details soon.
Also you told that you 'bought into it'. As far as I remember, the MOON price was 0.3-0.5 Satoshi when Vassilis came. Now it's 1-2 Satoshi.

- The 'Foundation' group wasn't even made known to anyone outside of it until the 62B disappeared. Suddenly, 6+ months after the creation of the Discord, Telegram and other social media outlets, they appear! Not to help anyone in the Community directly, but to attempt rebutting the oddities and logical fallacies I keep bringing up out in the open as all these events have unfolded. Well, now I'm here in the ANN and you can address them for everyone else here to see as well. As far as I can tell, the only interest the 'Foundation' has is self interest; the group is comprised of those who hold the largest wallets in, previous or current.

What is Foundation group? If you mean agswinner, coinflow - they were known to Bitcointalk people since 2014.
Again, it's not a group, rather separate individuals. Maybe with the same philosophy of decentralisation.
Coinflow is a miner, agswinner is a main investor.

I'm entirely transparent and have facts and truth on my side, besides STILL having the Community's best interests at heart. RE: NON MONETARY INTERESTS.

That's a good approach. If it's your true approach, finally you will find the truth about the Mooncoin project. It's not so bad and it's really a very rare project.
You already spent 9 months, some people here spent 4 years. Many weak guys come and go, if you stay and really with this approach, finally you will win. If there is a some shadow group working under 'Foundation', please let me know facts. I can say that in 2015 when almost no one cared about Mooncoin, it was an idea of Foundation to protect investors, some people even told they wanted to be members of the Foundation and called themselves members, but it never was started officially, no any agreements, papers, signed contracts etc. I will explain later why it was not a good idea for a decentralised project. My mistake was to start a 'collective' Bitcointalk account with a name 'Foundation'. When I was new to Mooncoin, I believed it could help people, but in fact, in decentralised projects like Mooncoin where you control nothing, and where it's extremely hard to make anyone do anything and even if something even little is done, even absolutely without you, then be ready to be accused for everything which didn't depend on you at all. Decentralised project is a good challenge though. 9 months of experience in decentralisation is not little.
In next posts I will try to explain to everyone in detail how the project works, based on my own experience.

After your PM to Vassilis... is there any chance to get a new dev, re start this project all over again and keep looking at the future? let's look at the half full of the glass... i'm sick of fights and discussions for the 62B moon.
daniel634

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

No.   You should go back and read it for yourself.  Its already a mess.  dont put another spin on it.
 (anyone that answers, will put their own spin on it, even me...not intentionally, but thats how it goes)

my spin:

based on what was mentioned in this thread:

Its about what he should do with the coins.   Whats the legal obligation etc.
thats it. nothing more.
Hello i have been following this from the start if you go back i was one of the first to comment on it  and i am certanily not trying to put another spin on on it  i was just asking a question not intentionally wanting to cause any problems i just have not seen a explanation on this subject only speculation    i wish for this saga to be over i just want mooncoin to move forward as i think the rest of mooncoin community   the sooner we can move forward the faster mooncoin can recover from this unfortunate incident
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: