Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:15:42 AM

There are many coin will survive in future. The coin with good project or real business will do batter. ETH, LTC, WAVES, NEO are some of them.
clubber_fg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:30:57 AM

IMHO neo,iota,ethereum will survive in the future and maybe many new projects.
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

Ethereum is the most promising technology investment out there. It's quickly proving to be one of the most profitable investments of all time. Ethereum blockchain is the best network to support any business or program. Its ability to solve problems with accuracy and precision has no rival. Bank of America is the first financial institution to work with the Ethereum blockchain. The company premiered an Ethereum-based application that will help customers secure their transactions.

Everything you say about Ethereum is amazing and I'm getting more and more convinced that Ethereum will be a success in the future. But before I say my opinion, I want to ask the OP first. What is the meaning of the "future" you are asking? Is it 10 years away? What is 3 years away? If I ask about the future of Altcoin in 10 years, then I honestly do not know because it is so far away and very difficult to predict it. But if you ask about the next 3 years, maybe I can answer. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are my favorite currencies and will remain for the next 3 years. 3 currency is enough to make me have a lot of profit in 3 years.
Darwin123

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

I think ethereum can survive in the future because of popularity of ethereum, it might be an advantage and theres many people can  invest to it. So there is a proofs that ethereum has survive in the future.
Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:51:17 AM

Dogecoin, ETH and Monero will survive, the question is Litecoin. Dogecoin is very popular among Dice sites, plus Doge have fast transaction time - you can send/receive in minutes. ETH is just big player, sale/buy quick profit via many users, in fact it is now very popular altcoin. Monero have great privacy option, many altcoins users like this. Litecoin is popular among just devoted users, therefore Litecoin future is not clear, it can survive if there will be new Litecoin users.
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:17:39 PM

maybe Ethereum can survive in the future because this coin always jumped its price from time to time.

yeah eth is a good project, I think litecoin, waves, are also best and I thought they can survive long time like bitcoin. Smiley

bribed

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:44:29 PM

What makes you think Dogecoin would survive? Isnt Doge just a joke?! Please correct me if Im wrong.
In general I think that only those alts with a real functioning product and those that solve a real world problem will have a chance to survive in the long run.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

In my opinion litecoin and Dogecoin is very popular among bice site, pluse doge have fast transaction time.The best some more coins are their whose future is also good like ETH,ICN, waves, these long term plan are very good and bitcoin investments smart investment you can invest in bitcoin and earn more profit.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

I think that many alt-coins will be here in the future. I see many people speak about Doge-coin, do
you now that price is just 18 satoshis, number of coins in supply is high, and this coin is here for years
going down more then up, but against all odds surviving. When this alt-coin is here and will be here in
the future then hundred of other's will be here too. I do not doubt in that!
   I am reading old topics on this forum, from many years ago. People did not expect all this alt-coins,
everything started with bitcoin but now we have many alt-coins that ate here for years and new one
are coming and I believe many of them will be here in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:25:01 PM

I think that many alt-coins will be here in the future. I see many people speak about Doge-coin, do
you now that price is just 18 satoshis, number of coins in supply is high, and this coin is here for years
going down more then up, but against all odds surviving. When this alt-coin is here and will be here in
the future then hundred of other's will be here too. I do not doubt in that!
   I am reading old topics on this forum, from many years ago. People did not expect all this alt-coins,
everything started with bitcoin but now we have many alt-coins that ate here for years and new one
are coming and I believe many of them will be here in the future.

I doubt about that. It seems to me that many alt coins that exist today won't be here in the near future. alt coin market will be more active and a lot of projects will come and go till market becomes mature.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
engin978

Activity: 140

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

There will be many new, which we see everyday... but only the strong,secure ones will be survive...
 etherium,monero,dash,litecoin and few more....

iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:43:18 PM

Note that mos of the ico project collected more than $10M will fail next years. Instead of them, try to check something rigid like IOTA, OMG, NEO etc. They are much stronger than ico tokens and they have community around their product/idea.
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

Note that mos of the ico project collected more than $10M will fail next years. Instead of them, try to check something rigid like IOTA, OMG, NEO etc. They are much stronger than ico tokens and they have community around their product/idea.

That is good objective look. I also believe that many of the alt coins that looks successful will not be exist next year. my favorites are eth and neo.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

I don't claim to have any numbers on it but its clear than most alt coins haven't even been created for survive longtime. The most frequent reason by far is that creation a coin is done for profit, or better yet get rich quick schemes. Sadly they have worked lots and lots of times.
Technos

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:17:10 AM
Merited by Carmen_Sandiego (2)

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
Litecoin has been very useful for people trying to get rid of the congestion in the Bitcoin network, but I'm not sure if it will have a good future when Bitcoin receives the benefits of Lightning Network, and when a large number of people start using SegWit addresses.
Regarding Dogecoin, I don't really know why still has value. I speculate its marketcap will probably be much lower in the future.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
JamesIV

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:06:25 AM

certainly, why do you think it can not? 2017 is just the first year of cryptocurrency. They will develop more in the future. No doubt about that.

powermagic

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:20:13 AM

it all depends on the demand and sales in the market
 you can not predict altcoin because we know all the crypto currency has advantages and disadvantages of each that can attract its enthusiasts
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:38:38 AM

I think that the Altcoins is more risky than the BTC. I prefer to use altcoins. But in the BTC I hold 50% of the investment. The market is growing strongly from new investors. Capitalization is crazy  Cool I choose waves, Stratis, eos, Bancor

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:47:29 AM

There are many factors that decide the fate of the specific altcoin that will survive for long-term or not. I agree with your statement that Litecoin  and Dogecoin will continue to survive for long here but I have some other good altcoins option that can also be proved long term coins: Waves, Stratis, DeepOnion, RDD, Ethereum, Dash & Xmr. Anyone can research about these coins & consider it for long run.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:29:19 AM

There are many factors that decide the fate of the specific altcoin that will survive for long-term or not. I agree with your statement that Litecoin  and Dogecoin will continue to survive for long here but I have some other good altcoins option that can also be proved long term coins: Waves, Stratis, DeepOnion, RDD, Ethereum, Dash & Xmr. Anyone can research about these coins & consider it for long run.

True is that many factor can decide fate of single coin. Many are here for long and they are planing to stay here but not with the price like many think its good for them or for some coin. Also we saw that many ICO are fighting to be in top and to be recognised and used all the way.

We will might see that next year will finally bring some balances or we will see that many will go dark or even be worthless, we seen this in the past but this time is about for many of them to sadly said this shotdown permanetly.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: