May 02, 2024, 03:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?  (Read 79545 times)
Psyloc9302003

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

btc is very good to be use instead of paypal because of the faster transaction and processing..security..requirements..so for me it may replace the paypal interms of money transfer, etc.. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:32:02 AM

It's not impossible to beat paypal, but it's certainly not the time to see it.

Some countrues has problem with paypal so people of those countries are choose bitcoin as online payment methode, and I am sure that they are not only get the ease of transaction, but also the profita from the increasing price  Wink . Paypal in conventional online payment methode but bitcoin is the modern one.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MeGaSonG

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:33:23 AM

What? Paypal, btc already beat so many company in market value include Paypal. Its next target is the biggest company in this earth. Hold and watch. It's happening. Hope you will get rich by beat the whales who don't buy it.

BTC is in its early age even now, when everybody talk about BTC, that the time we will ask: Where will BTC go?
Shendy23

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:43:29 AM

Maybe someday, when BTC become the new way on money but paypal is act as an online wallet were you can deposit your money to it and buy things only instantly, so when the money thing is gone and be replace by btc, i guess paypal will also offer btc wallet, because paypal is a known wallet and have millions of user thats why they cant be overcome that easily.

monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:12:04 PM

Bitcoin has a high tendency of overcoming pay-pal, but for now paypal has covered large ground and grounded security under control as it is government backed up.
as bitcoin is spreads and as long as it can maintain invulnerability.it will supersede bitcoin.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:16:46 PM

The answer is probably. Because we do not know what will happen to Bitcoin later. Because paypal also starts from zero, so Bitcoin too. And Bitcoin have a great chance to exceed paypal.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
diegodos

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:56:02 PM

I am sure that Elon Musk will not miss this opportunity. Because the world of cryptocurrency is the future and as far as I know, Musk is very interested in her, and he, in turn, has created not a few giants.
ken0203

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:14:48 PM

I am not sure if Bitcoin will overcome Paypal some day. I am sure that cryto coins in common will overcome Paypal. but i don't think it can overcome paypal in the meaning of killing it. because first of all paypal is working with money and you can't kill that and also a big business like paypal is surely watching bitcoin and in case they feel threatened they will simply add bitcoin to their service.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:18:56 PM

It's not impossible to beat paypal, but it's certainly not the time to see it.

Some countrues has problem with paypal so people of those countries are choose bitcoin as online payment methode, and I am sure that they are not only get the ease of transaction, but also the profita from the increasing price  Wink . Paypal in conventional online payment methode but bitcoin is the modern one.
Bitcoin and Paypal are the payment method can use for our transaction, especially, Paypal provides many function for business. On worldwide. almost the business like to using Paypal for their job than Bitcoin because it is easy to calculate profit/loss and update report.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:30:54 PM

I think soon and no more than 5 years from now, the value of transactions and marketcap continue to rise significantly, it makes people more interested to invest and use bitcoin so I'm sure that it does not take more than 5 years to overcome paypal.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:44:54 AM

This is possible but we are not going to see it years or maybe 10 years from now. The reason for that is because bitcoin is highly volatile and no one would want to buy or pay for things not on a fixed price. For example if a merchandise cost a dollar then you buy it with bitcoin but then suddenly bitcoin's price dipped so that's okay for the consumer since the price is lower but then for the entrepreneur it is a different story. So because of this they would still use paypal for buying or selling this because now, bitcoin is more of an investment that the pure currency. But once bitcoin stabilize we will see it overtake paypal.
I don't think that the volatility of bitcoin will be a problem in this case. Actually, there's a 50% chance that the bitcoin value will go up and 50% chance that it will go down by the time the seller receives the payment from the buyer. The point here is that, no matter what happens to the value of bitcoin by that time, it is still fair transaction since the probability of losing and the probability of gaining from that are equal (the value goes up, the buyer wins; the price goes down, the seller wins).

Another thing, you can even convert your btc to your local currency before doing the transaction, so there's no problem with that one. It is still a fair game. It is up to the buyer or seller to talk about that.

In my opinion, bitcoin can take over paypal as a payment method. I don't even use paypal since it takes a lot of time to set up an account. And those people who don't have credit card/bank account will be able to do online transactions later with bitcoin, so I think, this will be a great thing to watch out in the coming years.
tamoymie

Activity: 108

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:06:22 AM

i dont think so but its still not impossible. however, as for me they have different uses in community. so, bitcoin might not take paypal's place. but when were talking with value and currency, bitcoin is leading now a day. so, your question or some peoples idea here is not impossible to happen my friend. but who knows what will happened let just enjoy whats bitcoins offers in today industry.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:24:49 AM

If the fees of bitcoin will become lower than the current range of fee then i believed that bitcoin will completely overcome paypal because there is no sense to see bitcoin that it is going up because the only thing that matters to the user for making payments are being convenient, low fees and also fast transactions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:09:19 AM

Yes, Bitcoin will overcome Paypal and any other financial services soon and It's happening right now Smiley
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:11:21 AM

Do you think that sometime in the future, Bitcoin might overcome Paypal, as it scales in capacity and userbase over the years?

We already have the ability to create our own marketplace with OpenBazaar, that uses Bitcoin as its payment method, so it should be no surprise that the combination of these two may be a fierce competition for both eBay and Paypal.

Nevertheless, feel free to vote on the poll above and express your opinion about it, if desired.  Grin

In terms of uers I think hhat paypal has a slight advantage just hecause it is established and has far more renown worldwide. However little by little bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are inching closer and closer and that I think would help it overtake paypal
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:19:37 AM

Paypal can process tens of thousands of transactions every minute. But Bitcoin is capable of handling only around 200 transactions per minute (even BCH is capable of handling only around 1,500 transactions per minute). Unless Bitcoin is able to handle as many transactions as Paypal, it will be impossible for it to overtake Paypal.
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

maybe if that happen that would be very accessible because paypal is many use
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:38:23 AM

Now Bitcoin is popular digital currency in every sector.I think BTC is better than Paypal and obviously i believe BTC overcome in paypal at this moment i have ever seen.Although Paypal is very important & essential currency for freelancer community.
RaymanC.

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:16:13 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a digital decentralized payment system working without any central repository or single administrator. All transactions in this are through cryptocurrencies  and unspent amounts are counted in Satoshis. While paypal is an online payment system to facilitate transactions in US$ only. One must have a credit card to use Paypal, while it’s not applicable in Bitcoin case.
Bitcoin has lower fees than Paypal. Paypal is not available in every country, but Bitcoin is border-agnostic like the Internet.
In my view, Paypal and Bitcoin have no comparison and hence, no question to overcome each other at least in the current scenario.
simbax

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:25:32 AM

Bitcoin is making Visa/Mastercard obsolete so will kill Paypal too.

Making visa and mastercard obsolete?
Let me give you 5 reasons it is not

SpectroCoin VISA Debit Card
Uquid VISA Debit Card
BitPay VISA Debit Card
Xapo Debit Card (visa)
Coinbase / Shift Card  (visa).

Not so much killing there.

Well VISA and Paypal are far faster and cheaper than bitcoin
It would be great if bitcoin would be as easy to use as paypal, but I don't see how
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: