Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 260 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▂▃▅▆▇⫷[🆉🅿🅾🅾🅻.🅲🅰]⫸⫷[!Paying 10 FLUX PA's!]⫸⫷[ the miners multipool ]⫸▇▆▅▃▂  (Read 279327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JACKSEG

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:43:40 PM

frontend replication lagging behind, but mining back online and working. apologies for the downtimes. You're stats won't update until replication finalizes.
Thanks for your works Wink
If you need help to install servers in Europe (Switzerland), to support the new charge, do not hesitate to ask.
Sityl

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:33:04 PM

I'm using awesome miner and it's almost exclusively running zpool.  I have a question though.  It switches between blake, lyra, neo, etc, really often.  Does this hurt my returns?  Is it better if it switches less often?  I feel like every 5-10 minutes its switching algorithm and then the hash rate average has to build back up.
crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:48:07 PM

I'm using awesome miner and it's almost exclusively running zpool.  I have a question though.  It switches between blake, lyra, neo, etc, really often.  Does this hurt my returns?  Is it better if it switches less often?  I feel like every 5-10 minutes its switching algorithm and then the hash rate average has to build back up.

you'd have to play with it, I've no GPU rig yet to play with this, but IMO, staying a little longer is probably better.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
blakeja

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:08:17 PM

2 days of mining with an L3+, my earned shows 0.00090347....that seems a bit low?  Is this accurate or is replication still catching up?
Jaerin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:22:28 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 08:56:44 PM by Jaerin

Swapped to ZPool after the NH incident.  I'm really liking it!  Looking forward to more stability on the website, but can't complain, it's a great pool.

Anyone have any experience with BTC transfer fee costs?  Just wondering how big of a chunk comes out of the 0.005 payout.  If it's a lot, can the payout be changed to a larger number?

Cheers,
-Sityl

5% for the exchange and a 1-2.5% for mining depending on the algorithm .. if i remember correctly. It was posted somewhere at some point, web interface kinda buggy atm.

5% is a huge fee! Where did you see that? Here is the text copied from the main page of the site (nothing at all about an additional 5% fee)

No registration is required, payouts are made to the BTC address you mine with as your username.
Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.01 and balances more than 0.0025 are paid on Sunday evening. DCR requires min of 0.025 before payout will occur.
Exclusive FlexFee™ system reduces fee's based on the pool's hashrate on select algos. Look for the green line on the hashrate graphs.
There is an initial delay before the first payout as coins you mine need to mature then, exchange and get returned to zpool, please wait at least 24 hours before asking for support.
This is NOT a solo mining pool. All mining is pegged to exchange prices.
Non-BTC payouts depend on that coin being mined as your BTC balance is traded internally by our system to your currency of choice. If we have not or are not mining that currency your payouts will be delayed until the pool has mined the blocks for you to get paid. If you notice in the pools status that the currency is red, it means there is not sufficient amount of the currency to pay miner(s). It's recommended to use BTC as any other coin could be removed at anytime and payouts will not occur.
Addresses that are older than 6 months without any mining are considered inactive. Inactive accounts are purged after 6 months and any remaining balances are forfeited.
If a coin is NOT listed on the pool (except BTC) and you still choose to mine with that address, you risk not getting any payments.
BTC is the only guaranteed payout currency

There is a 5% exchange fee, Crackfoo has stated the variable in the code and what it is set too many pages back when I asked:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751272.msg20405800#msg20405800

I mentioned a few pages back there is also a bug that can potentially cause the prices given for coins on the exchange to be 20% lower than their expected value.  I've submitted the bug fix to the github codebase, but it has not been accepted yet.  There are other threads on the forums that others have pointed out the significant lower payouts than expected, but there is always many doubters and naysayers claiming that it was just fluctuations on the exchange prices.

crackfoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:35:01 PM

troll somewhere else please.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Jaerin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:32:40 PM

How was that trolling?

I was giving accurate information based on what you said.  How is pointing out the bug that submitted a fix for trolling as well?  You can plainly see in the function that if either input value is 0 it will return 80% of the other value.  This is likely the cause of why people have continually come here and complained about lower than expected payouts.  I'm not telling anyone to not mine on your pool, I simply said to make the choice yourself.

I would mine here if the bug were fixed because then I could be confident that the payouts are as they should be expected.  You run a very good pool that has historically paid out very well I'm not claiming otherwise.
iModAMD

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

I switch once a hour.
textb0ok

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:44:15 PM

How was that trolling?

I was giving accurate information based on what you said.  How is pointing out the bug that submitted a fix for trolling as well?  You can plainly see in the function that if either input value is 0 it will return 80% of the other value.  This is likely the cause of why people have continually come here and complained about lower than expected payouts.  I'm not telling anyone to not mine on your pool, I simply said to make the choice yourself.

I would mine here if the bug were fixed because then I could be confident that the payouts are as they should be expected.  You run a very good pool that has historically paid out very well I'm not claiming otherwise.

I was one of the people that mentioned getting a rate that doesn't seem to make sense.... But I am going to give it a month before I decide what to really do.

In Awesome Miner, it claims that the value of my hashing power is always above $5 per day.... even after the creator of Awesome Miner told me to change my profit reporting to a 24 hour average... it still always reports above $5/day....

But I mined all day and night yesterday... and I made $3... then I mined all day today after the pools came back online... and I made $1

By comparison, I mined on Mining Pool Hub, and I made $1 in about 2 hours.

I like zpool, I really do.... but we'll see how it goes after a full month of mining. In the mean time, I am keeping all of my L3+ on a different pool.
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:49:27 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 09:43:39 PM by JaredKaragen

Jaerin, you keep beating the dead horse [20% topic] in this thread;  to where its been stated many times there is a whole separate thread on this topic, that you have been posting in yourself.

The person asking about transfer fees costs has NOTHING to do with the display/calc bug that people seem to get/say randomly.... so, its hot wind that was not pertinent to his question at hand; and felt like a continuance your trolling the topic. I.E. trolling: Dragging along.

Im sure if the commit gets reviewed and added by the dev, crackfoo's pool code update will include it... but until that happens, I dont think he wants to guinea pig changes he doesn't understand on all of us.

I was one of the people that mentioned getting a rate that doesn't seem to make sense.... But I am going to give it a month before I decide what to really do.

In Awesome Miner, it claims that the value of my hashing power is always above $5 per day.... even after the creator of Awesome Miner told me to change my profit reporting to a 24 hour average... it still always reports above $5/day....

But I mined all day and night yesterday... and I made $3... then I mined all day today after the pools came back online... and I made $1

I like zpool, I really do.... but we'll see how it goes after a full month of mining. In the mean time, I am keeping all of my L3+ on a different pool.

yeah, but since there's been obvious DB/frontend/display issues on the website;  API can't pass on info it doesn't have, so reported earnings will be less until the system catches up.

Please read the last ~10 or so pages of this thread and you'll understand what I am getting at.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Jaerin

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:01:09 PM

It's not just a display issue.  The AverageIncrement function is used all over the code not just the display, but also in the actual exchange pricing.

I'm not trying to troll or get people to stop mining here.  I'm trying to help make this a better pool.  I'm not sure why you think I'm trying to do otherwise.  I have nothing to gain by encourage anyone to mine elsewhere.  I have no reason to attack Zpool when I just got done saying that it has historically been one of the better paying pools.

As I said there is always naysayers to the problem yet the bug is readily apparent and could easily be fixed. 
textb0ok

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:05:49 PM

you keep beating the dead horse [20% topic] in this thread;  to where its been stated many times there is a whole separate thread on this topic, that you have been posting in yourself.

The person asking about transfer fees costs has NOTHING to do with the display/calc bug that people seem to get/say randomly.... so, its hot wind that was not pertinent to his question at hand; and felt like a continuance your trolling the topic. I.E. trolling: Dragging along.

Im sure if the commit gets reviewed and added by the dev, crackfoo's pool code update will include it... but until that happens, I dont think he wants to guinea pig changes he doesn't understand on all of us.

yeah, but since there's been obvious DB/frontend/display issues on the website;  API can't pass on info it doesn't have, so reported earnings will be less until the system catches up.

Please read the last ~10 or so pages of this thread and you'll understand what I am getting at.

Please edit your post to quote him too so people don't think I am the one trolling.

I said I would give it a month to see how things play out, I am not trying to talk trash to or about anyone or anything. I was just reporting my personal experience.
guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:15:04 PM

Actually, don't see it as trolling either.  Jaerin is being ignored.  I am also interested in this bug being fixed if it helps us all get 20% more profit.  I mean, why not?  It also benefits the pool owner, too.

I respect what you're doing, crackfoo, and I'm an avid miner on your pool, but AFAIK, you haven't addressed Jaerin directly about this issue, and when you finally did, it's calling him a troll.  Doesn't sit well.  Perhaps you're responding to those who says you're scamming them.  I think it's a misunderstanding.  If the 20% "fee" people are seeing is actually just a bug (sounds like the code is selling at the lowest possible rate to get a quick sell), then it's not really a scam.  I know things can get emotional, and people calling you a scammer will shut you down from listening to other people.

However, if it's just an innocent thing like a bug, it can be fixed.  I've seen you respond to people who are calling you scammers, but I haven't seen you respond to the legit posts of the code in question (from people like Jaerin).

So just to get the record straight, what IS your thoughts on this bug?  You you be implementing a fix when YIIMP adds Jaerin's fix?

If this isn't the thread to respond about the bug, then respond in the thread that is.  Either way, please respond directly about the bug and not the allegations.

Honestly, I think this IS the thread to post about it.  After all, it's a thread about zPool, and this is about zPool.

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:16:18 PM

Actually, don't see it as trolling either.  Jaerin is being ignored.  I am also interested in this bug being fixed if it helps us all get 20% more profit.  I mean, why not?  It also benefits the pool owner, too.

I respect what you're doing, crackfoo, and I'm an avid miner on your pool, but AFAIK, you haven't addressed Jaerin directly about this issue, and when you finally did, it's calling him a troll.  Doesn't sit well.  Perhaps you're responding to those who says you're scamming them.  I think it's a misunderstanding.  If the 20% "fee" people are seeing is actually just a bug (sounds like the code is selling at the lowest possible rate to get a quick sell), then it's not really a scam.  I know things can get emotional, and people calling you a scammer will shut you down from listening to other people.

However, if it's just an innocent thing like a bug, it can be fixed.  I've seen you respond to people who are calling you scammers, but I haven't seen you respond to the legit posts of the code in question (from people like Jaerin).

So just to get the record straight, what IS your thoughts on this bug?  You you be implementing a fix when YIIMP adds Jaerin's fix?

If this isn't the thread to respond about the bug, then respond in the thread that is.  Either way, please respond directly about the bug and not the allegations.

Honestly, I think this IS the thread to post about it.  After all, it's a thread about zPool, and this is about zPool.

It seems harsh at first read, but understanding the word:

troll:
dwarf person of scandanavia? i think this is not his intended use of the word.
dragging something along?  yes.  obviously meets this definition.
being an antagonizer?  yes.  pretty simple here.
being harassing?  yes.  After repeated answers, its still brought up when not asked about...

i think the definition is clear.

IMHO It wasn't meant to belittle or denigrate him, he is simply fed up giving the same answers to Jaerin over and over again.... and is now being more curt and concise in his statement to him as I see it.

Anyways;  if the update happens on the main github release;  I am sure it will be applied as an update.... until then;  it is what it is.  I am sure crackfoo caries this sentiment.

My spot calcs so far have still been in acceptable bounds personally, and profitability is as expected... so in my eyes, its not a major issue to me and doesn't hurt my profitability.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

guytechie

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:38:27 PM

It seems harsh at first read, but understanding the word:

troll:
dwarf person of scandanavia? i think this is not his intended use of the word.
dragging something along?  yes.  obviously meets this definition.
being an antagonizer?  yes.  pretty simple here.
being harassing?  yes.  After repeated answers, its still brought up when not asked about...

i think the definition is clear.

IMHO It wasn't meant to belittle or denigrate him, he is simply fed up giving the same answers to Jaerin over and over again.... and is now being more curt and concise in his statement to him as I see it.

Hmm... I haven't read any answers to him, honestly.  I read the last few posts here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1951402.0;all

As well as this thread.  Not sure if there were other conversations posted anywhere else I missed.

Anyways;  if the update happens on the main github release;  I am sure it will be applied as an update.... until then;  it is what it is.  I am sure crackfoo caries this sentiment.

My spot calcs so far have still been in acceptable bounds personally, and profitability is as expected... so in my eyes, its not a major issue to me and doesn't hurt my profitability.

Fair enough, but I was hoping to read that from crackfoo himself.

As I said, I don't think we're being scammed out of anything.  The bug dings everyone involved, including the pool owner.

Put something in my tip jar if I made your day. Smiley
BTC:
1MkmBHDjonAFXui6JEx9ZmEemfMtUo9Cmu
Jack_Pot

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:35:26 AM

Hi, guys.
I moved here yesterday from NH looking for same profit. My 30+ L3+ shows roughly 5 times less than few days ago on NH. May be I wrong somewhere in setup? What is actual difficulty for L3+ ?
Zand_

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:42:24 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 12:55:07 AM by Zand_

Ever since the whole NH debacle I've been having issues with Zpool. My D3s are hashing at a ridiculously slow rate (showing around 19GH on the miner config, but Zpool has them running at around 2.3GH each, sometimes goes up to 7-8GH). Anyone else having this issue?
Ckartono

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:58:06 AM

Hi guys, im planning to join zpool. I got scrypt miner what setup do i need to do to get ltc payout?
Or everything i mine will be exchanged to btc?
Please answer . Thanks
JaredKaragen
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:04:30 AM

Hi guys, im planning to join zpool. I got scrypt miner what setup do i need to do to get ltc payout?
Please answer . Thanks

username:  LTC payout address
password: c=LTC,scrypt

if you want BTC, just swap BTC addresses/id in for the LTC ones Wink

stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zpool.ca:3433

Hi, guys.
I moved here yesterday from NH looking for same profit. My 30+ L3+ shows roughly 5 times less than few days ago on NH. May be I wrong somewhere in setup? What is actual difficulty for L3+ ?

before disconnecting it, check your wallet page on the site and note the difficulty its currently at so it is known (assuming its has 1+hour of uptime)

do a google search for "zpool L3 diff"; that's how id find your answer.

compare it to your auto-diff.  if close;  auto diff is fine and its just luck in shares.

I have a steady hashrate on my machines;  and every now and then for a day or sometimes a week;  profitability via hashrate drops... it has always just been a bad string of luck in shares.

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Ckartono

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:18:25 AM

Please answer . Thanks

username:  LTC payout address
password: c=LTC,scrypt

if you want BTC, just swap BTC addresses/id in for the LTC ones Wink

stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zpool.ca:3433

Hi, guys.

before disconnecting it, check your wallet page on the site and note the difficulty its currently at so it is known (assuming its has 1+hour of uptime)

do a google search for "zpool L3 diff"; that's how id find your answer.

compare it to your auto-diff.  if close;  auto diff is fine and its just luck in shares.

I have a steady hashrate on my machines;  and every now and then for a day or sometimes a week;  profitability via hashrate drops... it has always just been a bad string of luck in shares.

Okay thank you. What about the min payout? And is t base on pps?
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 260 »
  Print  

Jump to: