Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:29:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:52:28 AM

This days are test for our emotions, when we see that market is rising we always questioning ourselves to sell, to wait, to buy more, what to do and to take most profit in the end.
Its easy to talk how to control emotions in calm times, in moment when everything is happening its hard to stay with clear had thats why we must build ourselves in practice, there is no other way to learn how to control emotions.
Yes, many of us become nervous and controlling emotions cannot be learned from the books. The books and literature only teaches you how to. The rest of the work is yours depending on the application of what you have learned but I think facing the occasions make you strong enough to control them. Simply is that practice makes a man perfect.
I agree , to deal with your emotions you need to experience and face it first and identify your weakness in particular events .
Teachers and in school emotions are not taught how to control it well so it will be base on our own experience .So to control it you need to think whst are possible thing to happen if you do it know a lost again ? Keep in mind what you have mistaken last time then stay normal don't get along with the hype of price and you will be normal in mind .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:16:36 AM

This days are test for our emotions, when we see that market is rising we always questioning ourselves to sell, to wait, to buy more, what to do and to take most profit in the end.
Its easy to talk how to control emotions in calm times, in moment when everything is happening its hard to stay with clear had thats why we must build ourselves in practice, there is no other way to learn how to control emotions.
Yes, many of us become nervous and controlling emotions cannot be learned from the books. The books and literature only teaches you how to. The rest of the work is yours depending on the application of what you have learned but I think facing the occasions make you strong enough to control them. Simply is that practice makes a man perfect.
In terms of controlling emotions, though it was said it should be controlled, you'll be carried away no matter what. This is the reason why trading at first, you must put only small amount since your knowledge about trading, regarding how it works and all the inofrmation you need was in your knowledge, you will still lose and learn from that mistakes. This is the reason why traders shouldn% stop learning.
Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:25:20 AM

In terms of controlling emotions, though it was said it should be controlled, you'll be carried away no matter what. This is the reason why trading at first, you must put only small amount since your knowledge about trading, regarding how it works and all the inofrmation you need was in your knowledge, you will still lose and learn from that mistakes. This is the reason why traders shouldn% stop learning.
A trader must have his own discipline in order to fully meet morally the trends that exist on the market. Because once it was said that the trade is not for every user, because apart from knowledge a person should be well and properly prepared and everything is tried in practice by practice.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:09:08 AM

Sometimes I was not aware when I'm emotion, and usually, I realized it when I've lost. so to control my emotion is learning from previous experience.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

Sometimes I was not aware when I'm emotion, and usually, I realized it when I've lost. so to control my emotion is learning from previous experience.
It is very difficult to cope with their emotions when it comes to finance and some aspects of earnings. First of all, this applies to gambling and then trading. Of course there is a person very much Already in the course of all matters and it is much easier for all to trade for example and the nerves in his place.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 09:46:22 PM

In terms of controlling emotions, though it was said it should be controlled, you'll be carried away no matter what. This is the reason why trading at first, you must put only small amount since your knowledge about trading, regarding how it works and all the information you need was in your knowledge, you will still lose and learn from that mistakes. This is the reason why traders shouldn't  stop learning.

That's true, trader should continue learning to cope up with market updates and information.Now that I already trading a year, somehow I can handle my emotions and I know already the strength of a certain coin,something I know based on my research. You'l have idea that when it dumps, it could recover quickly etc.

Open for Campaigns
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 10:40:24 PM

Whenever I trade, I always remind myself not to go beyond my threshold in a repetitive manner. Sometimes I write it down on post-it notes just in case I go full retard on trading. I rarely hit losses, and when I do, I immediately call it a day as soon as I hit my acceptable loss for the day. The key is being disciplined all throughout and you will control your emotions.
Patient is the key to become success in trading .
When you suffering lost , don't too quick to make a decision to chase that loss .
Better to find another way latet in another time when your head back to fresh and in optimal confition to think.

Common sense must always be present. Trade is not a place for hysterics. This is an exact science and it should be without emotion. It is necessary to educate it in yourself. Without emotions, trading is much safer
An emotion required really when you are on fire it is help you to motivated.
It is just about how you handle this emotion , use it as a good thing and you will find it was helpful into your trading.
So there's no reason to say it is better to trade without emotion , i really disagree.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:34:31 AM

Whenever I trade, I always remind myself not to go beyond my threshold in a repetitive manner. Sometimes I write it down on post-it notes just in case I go full retard on trading. I rarely hit losses, and when I do, I immediately call it a day as soon as I hit my acceptable loss for the day. The key is being disciplined all throughout and you will control your emotions.
When you suffering lost , don't too quick to make a decision to chase that loss .
Better to find another way latet in another time when your head back to fresh and in optimal confition to think.

Common sense must always be present. Trade is not a place for hysterics. This is an exact science and it should be without emotion. It is necessary to educate it in yourself. Without emotions, trading is much safer
It is just about how you handle this emotion , use it as a good thing and you will find it was helpful into your trading.
So there's no reason to say it is better to trade without emotion , i really disagree.
There is two possible emotion that you can feel when you are trading. The first one is, a motivated emotion because you are earning money thru trading and you are motivated to gain more while the second one is the angry emotion, because you keep losing money in trading but that is the kind of emotion that you don't need. So it is good to trade with emotion if your emotion is connected to being motivated.
DrPepperJC

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:18:03 PM

There is two possible emotion that you can feel when you are trading. The first one is, a motivated emotion because you are earning money thru trading and you are motivated to gain more while the second one is the angry emotion, because you keep losing money in trading but that is the kind of emotion that you don't need. So it is good to trade with emotion if your emotion is connected to being motivated.
The are acutally many emotions that can we have as we do trading. Some of them are greediness, decent, determined, and many more. Thus, proper implementation of discipline is must in trading so that trade would be affected negatively.
The thirst for money is a kind of greed and in trade this is a very bad quality. Who deals in trade and does not think about money and the process itself, it turns out Everything is much better and even easier.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:25:32 PM

Until we are getting practice to control our emotions, it would be highly recommended to keep our risk levels minimized. Because when we are not taking big risks, the chances of getting our emotions failed will be very less. People who are taking more risks, always getting into the brisks of finding their emotions failed. Keeping our risks low would be the key to manage our emotions.

Over experience, we will be getting more control on our emotions still emotion failure may happen at any time. But for an experienced traders, losses will not be a concern so he will not lose his emotion control.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 08:36:17 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

In everything we do in this world, there is always two things that we need to choose where it is between good or bad. Now by managing our emotions you have two choices to be made, first your emotion controls you or you'll be the one who will control your emotions for you not to encounter bad things result in trading. Now the choice is yours Undecided

Totally agree with you. You always need to control your emotions. And not only in trade, but in everyday life. Usually emotional actions create only problems. But it's very hard to give up emotions. But eventually it will turn out
i think it is not so easy to control emotions and specially in gambling where we most play gambling on our emotion, everyone invest their money in gambling to earn more money using shortcut way, but i think it is not such an easy job to earn money from gambling, in gambling you need to have a good luck and good experience and  skill so as to make money.
People with strong nerves can control their emotions no matter if it is too excitement or too tense situation they are facing. In practical these are the people who have great chances to win with their skills because they can overcome and handle the situation without performing or acting abnormal. This is sometimes known as the sportsman spirit.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:35:20 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
As much as we can let us not allow our emotion control the whole we are, because if are fail to control everything will be vanish and all our plan will be goes into nothing, we must remain stand firm into our planned decision.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

The are acutally many emotions that can we have as we do trading. Some of them are greediness, decent, determined, and many more. Thus, proper implementation of discipline is must in trading so that trade would be affected negatively.
The thirst for money is a kind of greed and in trade this is a very bad quality. Who deals in trade and does not think about money and the process itself, it turns out Everything is much better and even easier.
yes the " thirst for money is a kind of greed" comrade, but  still we most quench that thirst with knowledge and understanding on how trading work. Of a truth negative Emotions are the reason why we lose money in forex and crypto currencies trading. But we can develop positive Emotions if we really want to succeed in life.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:53:20 PM

Totally agree with you. You always need to control your emotions. And not only in trade, but in everyday life. Usually emotional actions create only problems. But it's very hard to give up emotions. But eventually it will turn out
i think it is not so easy to control emotions and specially in gambling where we most play gambling on our emotion, everyone invest their money in gambling to earn more money using shortcut way, but i think it is not such an easy job to earn money from gambling, in gambling you need to have a good luck and good experience and  skill so as to make money.
Everyone has different emotional levels, so it's a bit difficult to suggest others to control emotions in our way. But in my opinion, controlling emotions in gambling is difficult if we do not set a target. Due to if lost in the bet then the sense of resentment and doubling bet will arise. But it's different if we have boundaries and targets, and decide to pause, This can also be done in trading .Thank you

Emotions like greed will take the shape form in either gambling and trading. It is really hard to control and depend on the individual. It is already human nature. For trading I think that if you put a strategy in place and follow it to the point, it will mitigate risk and somewhat control your emotion because you have already a strategy in your mind.
Well where comes greed then there people leave many things behind. Greed is the actual enemy of the human beings. People feel themselves lucky enough who can control the greed of them. Like it will always take you to do or die position when you are surrounded by greed and the greedy people.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:26:43 AM

yes the " thirst for money is a kind of greed" comrade, but  still we most quench that thirst with knowledge and understanding on how trading work. Of a truth negative Emotions are the reason why we lose money in forex and crypto currencies trading. But we can develop positive Emotions if we really want to succeed in life.

Only ones that have a thirst for knowledge are the true nerds. The rest of the population wants quick money without doing much work. Because, you know, why do work when you can just have money instantly. People are lazy. That's why ponzi sites, HYIP sites, and cloud mining sites have been successful ever since.

I think negative emotions come in when you lose money and it's not the reason why you're losing money. Your emotions are irrelevant when it comes to investment. You don't invest on Ether or Bitcoin because you're sad. The market don't go down because people are sad. It's purely a speculative thing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:30:37 AM

Until we are getting practice to control our emotions, it would be highly recommended to keep our risk levels minimized. Because when we are not taking big risks, the chances of getting our emotions failed will be very less. People who are taking more risks, always getting into the brisks of finding their emotions failed. Keeping our risks low would be the key to manage our emotions.

Over experience, we will be getting more control on our emotions still emotion failure may happen at any time. But for an experienced traders, losses will not be a concern so he will not lose his emotion control.
One way to control our emotions is to practice the activity we are going to realize with as close to real live circumstances that way when you are faced with those circumstance you are not going to let your emotions over run you and in that way your performance will be the same as always.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Rubel mia

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:44:24 AM

Emotions are
a vital part of
our everyday
lives. Whether
you’re having
a good laugh
over a text
message or
feeling frustrated in rush hour
traffic, you know that the highs
and lows you experience can
significantly affect your well-
being.
Your ability to regulate those
emotions, in turn, affects how
you’re perceived by the people
around you. If you’re laughing at
that text during a serious meeting,
you’re likely to get resentful looks
from others in the room. On the
other hand, if you react with rage
at a driver who cuts you off in
traffic, you can engender
unwanted attention, and perhaps
even risk your life.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 01:58:37 AM

It is very difficult to cope with their emotions when it comes to finance and some aspects of earnings. First of all, this applies to gambling and then trading. Of course there is a person very much Already in the course of all matters and it is much easier for all to trade for example and the nerves in his place.

Its difficult indeed, to control my emotions in trading is that when I am losing  I will cut my losses or selling it at losing price than to leave it and lose big time or wait several months again to let the price jacks up. Also, if trading is fast, I will leave my PC and do something else. But usually I trade only on small amount, so that when I lose it is negligible.
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:49:32 AM

I just do the preparation before starting to increase the bitcoin. Well, with preparation, you can control the emotions that will happen, because you are ready to face the worst risks. Careful preparation allows you to control your emotions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Big R94

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:31:15 AM

when i see that i am getting emotional, i want a short break from this world so most of the time i slumber.Sometimes i do not take care about this, do not think what is happening with me just with a big smile again start to run to my destination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: