Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:14:52 PM

In  trading, skills and knowledge are not the only things important. We must be aware too of our risk tolerance and discipline when we are into it.
it is too much important to know about the market, you need to have good planning for going for trade. i think if you do not have good planing the you will become confused and can lose money you need to study the market do analysis and according to your analysis you should take the step and through this way you can protect yourself from lost and can really make money in trading.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
To control my emotions I usually do relaxation like playing games in a cool and lonely place.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:48:20 AM

In  trading, skills and knowledge are not the only things important. We must be aware too of our risk tolerance and discipline when we are into it.
it is too much important to know about the market, you need to have good planning for going for trade. i think if you do not have good planing the you will become confused and can lose money you need to study the market do analysis and according to your analysis you should take the step and through this way you can protect yourself from lost and can really make money in trading.

That is very true - if we don't have a trading plan, then we will get confused and probably ended up more losing trade than winning trades. The best thing is to have a plan of trades first and then execute it as what the plan is so you will really know what the outcome of your trade would be.
Japinat

Activity: 2996
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:55:52 AM

That is very true - if we don't have a trading plan, then we will get confused and probably ended up more losing trade than winning trades. The best thing is to have a plan of trades first and then execute it as what the plan is so you will really know what the outcome of your trade would be.
That's a complete gambling, you rely on your luck and not on your skills because you do not have those.
Success will happen and can be achieve but it cannot be achieve overnight, it will take a lot of time depending on our skills and ability to learn, we should be fully aware of what we are doing, this is risky so it is just right to be always knowledgeable in order to succeed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:07:19 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
To control my emotions I usually do relaxation like playing games in a cool and lonely place.

Relaxation in a lonely place?  Grin
Could be a good idea about playing games after a hell of stress with trades.
Matbe an eye rest would be better so you wont get sore with too many numbers when you go back. That could avoid errors too with the input of numbers.
With emotions I do get out in front of my computer and try to think with a cup of coffee. That way I could also prevent wrong choices.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:05:34 AM

Greetings!

Matbe an eye rest would be better so you wont get sore with too many numbers when you go back. That could avoid errors too with the input of numbers.
With emotions I do get out in front of my computer and try to think with a cup of coffee. That way I could also prevent wrong choices.

Its hard to keep your emotions in check especially if you're looking at your coin invesentd and seeing the price drop slowly but surely. Of course anxiety would set in and you'd more likely be selling at a lower price if you give in to panic. Me, i just leave my trades and check it every end of the day. I also have a tracking app to tell me whether my coins moved or not. It's less stressful than seeing the chart up and down in your computer

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:42:39 PM

yes planning is too much importance not only in trading but in every field of life.  those people who have good planning in life they can be succeeded in life and those people who do not have any planning then their success is in risk. we need to lead our life with some planning and only then we can become succeeded. and for this purpose you need to study the different aspect of life on regular bases.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
pressureonme

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:35:38 AM

Greetings!

Its hard to keep your emotions in check especially if you're looking at your coin invesentd and seeing the price drop slowly but surely. Of course anxiety would set in and you'd more likely be selling at a lower price if you give in to panic. Me, i just leave my trades and check it every end of the day. I also have a tracking app to tell me whether my coins moved or not. It's less stressful than seeing the chart up and down in your computer

Exactly, I don't remember a moment that I could manage my emotion during an important trade or position opening. Whenever I need to fix my emotions, I can't and eventually I make mistakes as a result.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:00:44 AM

Managing emotions would not be a problem if you are mentally healthy. Talking about trading and peace of mind, one must be patient while doing trading. Gaining profit while on trading can not be rushed off, you need to be patient while monitoring the market for outcomes ( good or bad ). People sometimes get too worried sometimes once they have put their money on “for trading”. I don’t understand the idea if why some people panic at slight changes in the bitcoin’s price in the market. Seriously, if you have decided to use your money for trading, you should have prepared yourself for any unforeseen or unanticipated outcomes.

In trading, its either you are going to succeed in gaining a profit or the opposite. So before trading, you must prepare yourself and you must understand how trading goes. Most importantly, trade with carefully and with caution! A negative trust is not nice to look at after all.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:07:01 PM

Managing emotions would not be a problem if you are mentally healthy. Talking about trading and peace of mind, one must be patient while doing trading. Gaining profit while on trading can not be rushed off, you need to be patient while monitoring the market for outcomes ( good or bad ). People sometimes get too worried sometimes once they have put their money on “for trading”. I don’t understand the idea if why some people panic at slight changes in the bitcoin’s price in the market. Seriously, if you have decided to use your money for trading, you should have prepared yourself for any unforeseen or unanticipated outcomes.

In trading, its either you are going to succeed in gaining a profit or the opposite. So before trading, you must prepare yourself and you must understand how trading goes. Most importantly, trade with carefully and with caution! A negative trust is not nice to look at after all.
Personally I will not be having any problem with my emotions when my trading positions are into profits zones. Only when my positions are entering into negative profits, I do lose control over my emotions like what to do next like whether to keep the positions or closing them in quick time. Moreover, these emotion control failure is pushing me toward out of my trading plan in most of the times. Probably if we plan to trade only with affordable capital which are causing no problems on losing, I believe a trader will can keep his cool mindset all the times.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 5975

Meh.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:12:07 PM

Personally I will not be having any problem with my emotions when my trading positions are into profits zones. Only when my positions are entering into negative profits, I do lose control over my emotions like what to do next like whether to keep the positions or closing them in quick time. Moreover, these emotion control failure is pushing me toward out of my trading plan in most of the times. Probably if we plan to trade only with affordable capital which are causing no problems on losing, I believe a trader will can keep his cool mindset all the times.

I think you have some emotions that you can't control when you are in the profit zone as well, but you are too excited and happy that you can't notice. As for when you are in the negative zone, that's normal. It is normal for every trader or gambler more or less, it's also known as human nature. You should not try to fight it, as it is natural, it could do some serious harm to your mentality.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:17:25 PM

I think you have some emotions that you can't control when you are in the profit zone as well, but you are too excited and happy that you can't notice. As for when you are in the negative zone, that's normal. It is normal for every trader or gambler more or less, it's also known as human nature. You should not try to fight it, as it is natural, it could do some serious harm to your mentality.
But to have consistent profits from trading, one trader must get practice to control his emotions. This is not a job of one day, it will take more time like years. When we will be practicing for years, I don't think it will be harming our mentality in any ways.

A trader should treat his profits and losses in similar manner, if it is not possible then he should take training to get practice to that. Otherwise managing emotions positively will not be possible.
RastMan

Activity: 159
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:18:02 PM

Greetings!

Organize and plan.
When you make the rules at the start that you will follow whatever the situation ... For example you set limits, the price arrives at such amount I sell my bitcoins.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 5975

Meh.

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:22:23 PM

Greetings!

Organize and plan.
When you make the rules at the start that you will follow whatever the situation ... For example you set limits, the price arrives at such amount I sell my bitcoins.

I definitely agree that setting limits and stop-losses is a good way to avoid feeling panic etc. But it can also be dangerous. I have always wanted to do the trades myself and never put in limits or let a bot do the trading, I enjoy the emotions I'm feeling when I'm winning or losing, lol. Perhaps that's a bad trait but so be it. I enjoy my life Cheesy

carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

Greetings!

Organize and plan.

I definitely agree that setting limits and stop-losses is a good way to avoid feeling panic etc. But it can also be dangerous. I have always wanted to do the trades myself and never put in limits or let a bot do the trading, I enjoy the emotions I'm feeling when I'm winning or losing, lol. Perhaps that's a bad trait but so be it. I enjoy my life Cheesy
setting limit can be easy. but the most difficult job is how to follow the limit, because when most of the people start playing gambling, in both conditions either he is making money or losing it, he become emotional and forget the limit, he try his best to continue tell the last moment to make more money or to recover his lost amount. may be very little people may have control over their emotion and when they reach to their limit then they stop playing gambling any more.
solitare

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:17:32 PM

I like to look at the chart history for the coin first.
Look to see if there is enough volume on both the buy and sell sides, to make sure you can probably make trades when you want.
Then pick my prices basted on that info and the chart for the day.
hardtime

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:43:48 AM

I'm one of the many people on here who're unable to manage my emotions and wish I could work on this in a better way, kind of sucks but that's the way I was brought up. I'm not one to be able to take losses very well and usually follow the very shitty slogan of "buy high, sell low" this is due to me wanting to minimize losses and it kinda leads to me losing whatever I set aside for trading. So, I'm one of the people who isn't going to be taking trading to heart and isn't going to be doing this much.

I wish everyone else the best of luck when it comes to trading, I'm just not as blessed to be doing this sort of stuff.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:52:58 AM

I can handle my emotion and not to be affected to any bad feedback to me. Also I can't lost my time to the people who make says any bad thing to me, instead of that I used my time in earning bitcoin to have an additional income.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 04:53:55 AM

I follow a set of rules like only deal with coins that have a recognized value. Don't invest more than 20-25% of your crypto funds into any one coin. Decide beforehand how much you are prepared to lose or want to earn before selling the coins. I try to leave my emotions at the door and think logically like I'm playing a game of chess.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:21:50 AM

I like to look at the chart history for the coin first.
Look to see if there is enough volume on both the buy and sell sides, to make sure you can probably make trades when you want.
Then pick my prices basted on that info and the chart for the day.

The chart is just a basis of our decision in trading but the emotion is vital to make it work, when we are affected that
things are not going based on our prediction, we might make a decision based in our heart which is suppose to be coming from our brains.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: