Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 04:42:52 AM

Trust your own decision and never stop researching until you truly believe what would happen to your portfolio, this applies when you are putting orders sometimes you just too eager to get them or sell which can significantly damage your position (Sell too low or buy too high).

Try to believe with your judgement and even though it wasn't true every time, you had the experience.

As for emotion i rather keep myself away from those statistics or real time data when I felt myself are getting too attached with the prices. Play games or watch movies mayb

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:56:27 AM

Emotion is the important part for human beings. Everybody should control their emotion. There is no specific way to manage my emotion  . Sometime i mange my emotion walking alone my flower garden. Sometimes stop taking to anyone. Sometimes writing something. 

With the help of nature anyone can manage their emotion easily.
We should but sometimes we can't, we are scared of losing but we love to try and there is a problem inside us with that kind of thinking.
Trading never guarantees easy money despite the fact that people are saying they are successful in trading, let's face the reality that every
trader needs to accept the risk and only put the money they can afford to lose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:57:37 AM

It means you have not developed your skills to trade professionally and you are not putting trading money management principle in place. Most professional traders has eliminate emotions by treating loses during trading as part of trade and their do trade with by putting strong principle on the table.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:09:52 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

to avoid panic selling i think you must be confident with what you are trading
studying your coin market, knowing the update and getting in touch with the developer and its community
would give you enough assurance and make a goos decision to your trade

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:42:24 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

studying your coin market, knowing the update and getting in touch with the developer and its community

If you're a newbie trader, it can't be helped. You will panic and you will mosy likely sell at the wrong time and you will lose money. The important thing is that you don't get disheartened and don't make decisions while you're emotionally charged. Let it pass for a while. Give yourself time to recover and then try again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:17:34 PM

Greetings!

If you're a newbie trader, it can't be helped. You will panic and you will mosy likely sell at the wrong time and you will lose money. The important thing is that you don't get disheartened and don't make decisions while you're emotionally charged. Let it pass for a while. Give yourself time to recover and then try again.

i agree. trading is not for the weak hearts and wants instant easy profit
if you are just a beginner in trading condition yourself in this mindset
in trading sometimes you win sometimes you lose
if you trade with your emotions, you will lose
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:37:16 PM

Greetings!

Like you, I used to have a panic attack before. Though, as time goes by we learn from our mistakes. I normally let my emotions out of the picture, Since I would really affect my strategy in trading. I did made mistakes from the past because of my emotions and I wanted to set my path straight. So I plan ahead and stick with it.

javeed1

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:10:49 PM

First Don't react right away immediately. Ask for Divine guidance, it's filter our bad emotions we must replace our thoughts to other things. Forgive our emotions if the best way to manage our emotions.  Cheesy
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:18:18 PM

First Don't react right away immediately. Ask for Divine guidance, it's filter our bad emotions we must replace our thoughts to other things. Forgive our emotions if the best way to manage our emotions.  Cheesy
yes i agree.you are the driver of your life.even your emotion it can be driven by you.simple thing to do to controlled an emotion or a hurt feeling is thinking a lot of goodthings .think about tommorow if you are lost today then just continue .just keep thinking that there is always a tommorow.by then you can think that if you are loss today you cant be an emotional .maybe you can make that tbing tommorow just wait for the another pages of your story..
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:05:31 PM

patience is a virtue but time is gold. What I mean by this is that it pays to be patient but it is also a good thing to watch the market trend and act accordingly because time is gold.
I agree with you patience is a good virtue and the time is gold. But when trading, all decisive are depending on how the situation takes place, can't rigid rules trading. Sometimes, patience will best choice for the market have FOMO but other time patience will make we miss opportunity to become rich! As your tell the time is gold.
I will second your thought. Patience is really a rare commodity and only few own this and as far as time is concerned, we all know that it is the most precious thing in the world. You can do trading only if you have time and know well about time management. In trading, patience is great but excess of anything is not good.

Patience should be exhibited when prices are low and should be given up when the bitcoins are reaching your desired value. Greed should also be avoided.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lansky

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:59:15 AM

Greetings!

Do not keep staring at your screen all the day.
It's better not to monitor every price movement, watching and watching the chart all day long.
Be patient and check overall market situation at regular not frequent intervals.
It's easy now to make Stop Loss/ Take Profit orders on virtually any market place, so you won't loose all your deposit at once.
Personally I react only on large price variations. That keeps me from negative feelings and unnecessary anxiousness.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:21:20 AM

patience is a virtue but time is gold. What I mean by this is that it pays to be patient but it is also a good thing to watch the market trend and act accordingly because time is gold.
I agree with you patience is a good virtue and the time is gold. But when trading, all decisive are depending on how the situation takes place, can't rigid rules trading. Sometimes, patience will best choice for the market have FOMO but other time patience will make we miss opportunity to become rich! As your tell the time is gold.
I will second your thought. Patience is really a rare commodity and only few own this and as far as time is concerned, we all know that it is the most precious thing in the world. You can do trading only if you have time and know well about time management. In trading, patience is great but excess of anything is not good.

Patience should be exhibited when prices are low and should be given up when the bitcoins are reaching your desired value. Greed should also be avoided.
Well, patience need have as the situation in current, don't keep your patience when the price of this coin reach to highest price and can selling for take profit. Because we all know not have crypto can increasing forever, need sometime correct price for buy again and continue old trend.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████