Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:13:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:50:03 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
When we engage in trading knowing how to manage our emotions expecting and accepting for loosing money or dont panic if there is a mistakes in our decisions.Dealing with our emotions to not be depressed in every loose.Try to be relax and stay calm in every situation.Trading is like gambling we did not know what happen in every play we do.
You take the risk but if you believe that you have a chance to be successful in trading then definitely you will be able to make it.
This kind of money making activity may not work to every trader but I'm sure if you will use your passion and love trading you will have a profitable future ahead of you. Keep learning and never let your emotion dictate your in crucial situation because when you are weak, you'll not gonna improve.

That is so true. Trading can be very lucrative if you just know what you are doing. I suggest to take some time to learn the ins and out of trading and do some small amount of trades as an application to what you have learned and confirming at the same time your strategy.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:44:20 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

I manage my emotions by telling myself when the bitcoin price is discouragingly low that it is not the end. I will talk to myself by saying that the bitcoin price will rise again just like before because if I will think about negative things, then surely, I will really going to sell my bitcoin without any hesitation. So what I did is i will tell myself that it is okay and there's a chance that I will still gain from it.

chief143

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:51:49 PM

I manage my emotions by praying and reading Philippians 4:13- "I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength".... then I tell myself it will rise....Smiley
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:52:11 AM

Greetings!

i manage my emotions by praying and talking to God, you take all the risk that you have the chance to be succesfull in all, and we should not think the negative sides.
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:07:28 AM

Greetings!

i manage my emotions by praying and talking to God, you take all the risk that you have the chance to be succesfull in all, and we should not think the negative sides.
Doing that will give you a peace of mind, all the time we need his guidance so I salute you for doing that as when you believe in God
you will be strong throughout your journey. Faith without doing is nothing, therefore we also have to work hard if we want to achieve something.

Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:19:37 AM

Greetings!

Well  sometimes emotions is really hard to changes because your mind will always asking . When I decide for a one things I always ask my self if it is good? Or bad? And what is the benefits of this? Is this affect my emotions? But yeah its hard to decide it your emotions will involve of this things ..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

Greetings!

When we engage in trading knowing how to manage our emotions expecting and accepting for loosing money or dont panic if there is a mistakes in our decisions.Dealing with our emotions to not be depressed in every loose.Try to be relax and stay calm in every situation.Trading is like gambling we did not know what happen in every play we do.
You take the risk but if you believe that you have a chance to be successful in trading then definitely you will be able to make it.
This kind of money making activity may not work to every trader but I'm sure if you will use your passion and love trading you will have a profitable future ahead of you. Keep learning and never let your emotion dictate your in crucial situation because when you are weak, you'll not gonna improve.

That is so true. Trading can be very lucrative if you just know what you are doing. I suggest to take some time to learn the ins and out of trading and do some small amount of trades as an application to what you have learned and confirming at the same time your strategy.
Its just really a matter of trial and error on trading which it is really prone to mistakes which would really mold up your emotions which anger will really go out which would be the cause on having bad decisions this is why managing emotion would really be crucial on this matter because you would really need to control it when you are engaging into trading even on normal life situations it would really be helpful.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:22:50 AM

Sometimes I can and sometimes not. I can say that it is still an improvement for because unlike before that I automatically sell my coin whenever it goes down which lead much lossed. Now, I based on news and some announcements before I buy and sell a coin because fomo and hype will get your emotions out of control.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:52:29 AM

Keep it holding.
It is just mistake,
realize it and accept it.

I lost a lots too
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

Greetings!

I will invest my time to analyze market rumors, before making any trade transactions. Knowing the clarity of market direction will make me more confident and calm. Try to build a winning psychology and Do not be over confidence!
Well I think I true that if you get a big profit then your expectation so it’s true that it’s very hard to control you emotions and a place where I live in my country bitcoin prices high if I get profit in daily trader so some time I get a very good profit from it and believe me that time my emotions are going to out of control and that’s why I love bitcoin your little effort can give you a very good profit so always try from little amount and take a profit.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

The meaning of being professional is to control you emotions and don`t mix them with business. Unfourtunaltely the majority of us are new traders and this is a normal thing. For myself I try to consult with my partner and when there are 2 persons emotions don`t mix easily.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

Sometimes I can and sometimes not. I can say that it is still an improvement for because unlike before that I automatically sell my coin whenever it goes down which lead much lossed. Now, I based on news and some announcements before I buy and sell a coin because fomo and hype will get your emotions out of control.

I do not think a well informed person about his holdings will have difficulty managing his emotion during FOMO or HYPE since he really knows the actual  condition of the market.    I believe only the when the thing is uncertain that is managing emotions a bit impossible unless the person is trained or experienced enough to be calm on that situation.  Anyway, to manage once emotion, we should be aware of the actual status of the event and be able to differentiate it to fake news that is occuring in the internet.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:54:09 AM

The best way to manage your emotion is : Understand your emotional needs. In order to manage your emotions, you need to fully understand them. All of us have certain emotional needs that are just as important as our physical needs. Spend some time taking an inventory of the emotional needs that are most important to you.
Well for me before I joined here, I already prepared myself for the circumstances in good and bad effects that may possibly  happen to my money. I gather some information to know all about bitcoin and some friends also helped me understood it. We need to think wisely before doing our final decision. I set in my mind that it's just really a matter of trial and error and we need to control it when we are engaging into trading. It would really be helpful in your emotion.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:33:48 AM

In trading we should control our emotions by putting a limit or cutting loss and gain. Being greedy in this game will surely make you lose.

mobilevroom

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

No one can deny, as there are limitations to ones emotions. So yeah, occasionally losing is something to be anticipated and accepted too because it just happens.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:47:25 PM

Greetings!

The key to this thing is do not expect something big everytime or do not expect at all. Because expecting is like setting an standard on something and once that you do not achieve it you will be disappointed and ayou will become crazy thinking of it everytime. If ever that you lose or didn't get any much profit just do not mind it, always be optimistic despite of everything negative vibes all over you. Because if you do not overthink and over react the result is ypu will always be calm and you can think of a lpt of different ways to win that back.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:05:21 PM

The meaning of being professional is to control you emotions and don`t mix them with business. Unfourtunaltely the majority of us are new traders and this is a normal thing. For myself I try to consult with my partner and when there are 2 persons emotions don`t mix easily.
yeah it's about emotion management when you ready to be in the next level of trading , you get profit and that time you should figure out how to keep it up and make it steady. not just a one time profit that could ended up with negative again. the one who have experienced enough would know that having a target ( a reasonable and worth target ) are necessary , so things wouldn't went wrong.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
hageman

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:16:51 AM

I'm sorry for the threadjack  We can lead a horse to water but we can't ake im conume.It is sometimes too difficult to alter and try revolutionary new things. The price of failure may be too great. The price of discarding existing inertia may be overweight. The time needed may not be aligned and available.hms
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:38:57 AM

I see myself in here LOL, the gamblers lose all the money for stupid things  Cry Cry Cry Cry

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:53:36 PM

Thanks gus forthe suport to obtain the before-sale started!y p

What do you mean? Is this a joke?.. I advise you that you should not post random comments with no sense at all about the thread here. You should only post good comments because it will really help you in the future especially when you decide to join to signature campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: