Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:32:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
didoubk

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:08:36 PM

So to start, we have to believe that trading is a real science, and emotions do not not exist in science. In all history, there was no scientist who made a theory or proved a reality through  his emotions. So we have to be ok about the idea that trading is based only on studies, strategies and reality. Sometimes we find ourselves infront of a complicated situation that even logic does not offer us the solution so we find ourselves obliged to believe in our selfs and in our choices wich are based on emotions.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:51:00 PM

So to start, we have to believe that trading is a real science, and emotions do not not exist in science. In all history, there was no scientist who made a theory or proved a reality through  his emotions. So we have to be ok about the idea that trading is based only on studies, strategies and reality. Sometimes we find ourselves infront of a complicated situation that even logic does not offer us the solution so we find ourselves obliged to believe in our selfs and in our choices wich are based on emotions.

That is so true. If we just eliminate the emotion side of trading and have a pre-planned trades (positioning ourselves to open and closing trades), everything will just be a matter of point and click and that is it - no stress.
Lovemae

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

By controlling our emotions otherwise they will control us, when you are in panic or in hurry then you take a small break and be patient.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:43:24 AM

Manage your emotions. In this kind of business you are always into money. Getting your capital increase everytime you are trading is what you always think and It is programmed. Ofcourse you wanted to earn that is why you are here. I suggest that you need to disregard the value of money, everytime you think about the value of money you'll lose your temper. Having daily job can help. Being rich can help also for you don't need to sell your assets to pay bills, on that way you can hodl your coins more that would result greater results. So basically it's all about how you value money and MONEY ALONE.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:14:55 AM

I get used of trading and how it works so seeing my portfolio being red is not big deal to me anymore I can manage my emotions just like an ordinary day. But if it bleeds so much I just try to stay away from my computer and do something else.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:43:18 PM

I get used of trading and how it works so seeing my portfolio being red is not big deal to me anymore I can manage my emotions just like an ordinary day. But if it bleeds so much I just try to stay away from my computer and do something else.

I like the word - if bleed to much Cheesy
I feel mate, I also do it with EMC2 coin and it pays to not check its stats for a couple of days.  I hope it keeps on going up after the fork 2 days from now..
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:41:06 PM

I like the word - if bleed to much Cheesy
I feel mate, I also do it with EMC2 coin and it pays to not check its stats for a couple of days.  I hope it keeps on going up after the fork 2 days from now..
Let us just think always that it is just a normal thing. taking risk is not that easy but if we have over come it success will follow especially when we just keep on trying things. If we are toxic enough, it is good to relax first, what I am doing is I am seeing my list goals what I want to achieve for me to start again and just keep on moving on.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:49:18 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

I get used my emotional attact through the ways of trading. Because I've never had to try how to trade. As I always said to my self.. Don't worry there's a time for me to know more about it. And this is a great chance for me to become rich one someday.
mathematical-project

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

I try to turn off emotions during trading. Over time, an experienced trader can do this. Beginners must learn this, but it is very difficult. You must remember that emotions can lead to losses

Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

The choices is quite funny. Wanted to go with the "no mistakes" kind of choice because I already got nerves of steel but I haven't developed those titanium balls yet. That's why I went to the more neutral one. The "Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome". It is quite true, I only had a low outcome when I tried trading (btw I already stopped trading). I am bad at controlling my emotions especially when the coin that I've invested on started to dump. That's the worst feeling. But I tried my best to keep myself composed. I just set a selling/buying order and then I'll close that tab afterwards. No point watching the rollercoaster ride of that graph because that'll make you feel unpleasant. I assure you that especially when the roller coaster is headed towards the depth of the oceans.  Cry
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:36:36 PM

I know this emotional decisions very good. I also made quite some bad ones because of this. I guess I now just learned from the experience I gathered that it is better to stick with the original plan if nothing very important comes between that would make you readjust the plan (example given bitcoin spiking $2000 in some hours). Emotional decisions are not only bad while trading, they are almost in every situation in life. Rational thinking and rational deciding leads to success.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:06:11 AM

I try to turn off emotions during trading. Over time, an experienced trader can do this. Beginners must learn this, but it is very difficult. You must remember that emotions can lead to losses
Indeed, we should all try best not to make decision under emotional pressure, not in trading and not even in real life. Trading is one of the best methods of making money in the crypto currencies world and people have become rich by doing trading.

This is just like a particular profession where you need to learn some skills in the beginning and then you can do best. As far as emotion in trading are concerned, avoid then as much as possible.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

I don't figure an all around educated individual about his property will experience issues dealing with his feeling amid FOMO or HYPE since he truly knows the real state of the market. I accept just the when the thing is questionable that is overseeing feelings somewhat unthinkable unless the individual is prepared or sufficiently experienced to be quiet on that circumstance. Anyway, to oversee once feeling, we ought to know about the real status of the occasion and have the capacity to separate it to counterfeit news that is occuring in the web.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:25:56 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
We need to control our emotions and do not always on panic ,to be in mistaken decisions.We should accept in trading the unexpected happenings in the market that can affect your investments.Always remember that too much emotions can lead to loosing of all your profits.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:17:01 AM

Every trader should know how they will manage their emotions, If we can't control our emotions; there is a possibility that we can lose all of our money in the trading. We should always be calm if we are trading.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:19:52 AM

I manage my emotion by not letting it to eat my control to my self because if i will let my emotions eat me up then it will result for making a greedy decision that will be the reason for me to lose a lot of profit and money so as long as i can, i always make that my emotion is under my control.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

Greetings!

I am still not good in trading so I often make a wrong decision. If I am cannot control my emotions, for sure I always have a high temper. I can easily control my emotion in some situation like I loss little amount. The hardest situation that I experienced is when I did not sell my altcoin when it goes up so high because I think that it will stay on that amount or it will rise more. It is hard to be okay that time. Then it comes to my mind, in order to handle my emotion I just make my mistakes a motivation. “We learn from our mistakes” so the next time I encounter that kind of situation, I know what to do.  Just have to make sure it will never happen again.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:42:01 PM

There are some points if you use them. Then you will able to control your emotions.
1) Take a long breathe.
2) Don't be greedy.
3) Think that everything is going better.
4) After bad day there is a good day.
5) Believe yourself.
6) Don't follow people just follow yourself.
Whenever you use these points on your life you will easily control your emotions.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:46:22 PM

it's really important to know maximum info about the market you're going to enter, you need to have good and working plan for going for trade ( like stop loss and take profit).
i think if you do not have good plan, then you will become a bug holder and can lose money. So you need to study the market, do some analysis and according to your analysis, you should take actions, doing trade in such manner can protect yourself from emotions and loosing and can really help to earn money in trading.
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:31:05 PM

Me too , i'd been there already, I was also a greedy and low patience trader .. I used to set goals when I trade., I set goals when the coin got dumped and set also a goal when it pumps , but the craziest thing happened when I seen the coin get higher price my plan is destroy . I will cancel it and set to a new bid then end losing .. I failed my 1st trade . So I decided to pause trading then did a research I payed ebooks to study trading , learn technical analysis and indicators . Then I changed my strategy instead of day trading I choose to hodl the coin and choose not.to.break my plan and now I seldom loss, we need to accept failure in order for us to be succeeded. Greediness and impatience are the main reason why we are loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: