Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:43:02 AM

Our emotions we will control it later. Emotions or panic in trading only at the beginning of the trading activities.  We don't have still a lot more experience on the trading that why we are panic, or we can’t control the emotion.  As long we do trading like 6-12 months we will able to eliminate the emotion or panic. We will   become master in trading.
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:51:30 AM

Magnesium

60659 📦
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:49:27 AM

lately, I was wrong in predicting something, maybe because of my impatience in trading. controlling emotions may be very easy for me, because it can be said that I am a fairly calm person, but I am very difficult to be patient lately.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:55:15 AM

lately, I was wrong in predicting something, maybe because of my impatience in trading. controlling emotions may be very easy for me, because it can be said that I am a fairly calm person, but I am very difficult to be patient lately.
That is normal at least you realize your mistakes right? I myself have a lot to regret to for as long as I earn even for a little I am withdrawing immediately what I have in my wallet without analyzing and paying attention that it can be higher that I think it could be, so it is really important to know what we are entering to not just investing on it.
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:04:22 PM

With more experience, more emotional stability comes. I used to worry about the outcome of my day trading but now i much more relaxed about  it
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:29:47 PM

Emotion and trading don't mix. It's like oil and water. To manage your emotion, you must first recognize it. What are the emotion that trigger your buying and selling decision. After recognising it, then yank it out!

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:14:49 PM

Emotion and trading don't mix. It's like oil and water. To manage your emotion, you must first recognize it. What are the emotion that trigger your buying and selling decision. After recognising it, then yank it out!
That is a good example for us to be able to become successful we need to manage our emotions just like in real life even if we are College graduate and have a good job when our boss suddenly freak out because we made mistakes then since you can't control your emotion you freak out as well then with that you loss your job just like in trading.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:22:08 PM

Honestly, this part is the difficult thing to manage. Sometimes, when i loose a lot of money because of crypto trading, it's makes me lost confidence. Usually, to manage my emotion, i try some outdoor activity. That's make me feel more better.

mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:27:19 PM

Its easy to get carried away especially with how the market has been rising lately.. I personally just determine what my goal is and stick to it, I.e. am I looking long term or just looking to get a specific profit and move on.. I would say determine what you want and stick to it where possible
Stick to the plan , that is the hardest part. Always easy said than done yeaaa.
Emotions come spontaneusly , noone can guarantee to control over it even you have planned it all since long time ago.
You should get used to have a good emotion control in your daily life , otherwise any goal will get broke with your uncontrollable emotion.

I agree with your opinion, everything that we do without stable emotions, everything will just be in vain, it is very difficult to control emotions, but if we run it with the heart, surely we can control our emotions.
That's why it is called emotions , you never know you could be in anger , happy and feel upset especially when it comes thinking about money.
You stake money there in hope to get profit and controlling emotion never be easy.
You know why it is because you never did it since first time , so simply you need to train about it more often , gor example keep thinking to play safe to get a little profit but steady.
Exactly I think in the beginning it is really hard to control your emotions because being a newbie you don't have enough experience.  you have just started on crypto trading, its really hard to control your emotions in the beginning. Specially if you are seeing that you are losing your investment. That's why during price crash, newbies are the most affected by it because they panic and just sell everything loosing money.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:29:32 PM

Emotions need to be taken out of the equation totally. Sound decisions made based on numbers and analysis are the only factors that need to be considered.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:39:42 PM

That is normal at least you realize your mistakes right? I myself have a lot to regret to for as long as I earn even for a little I am withdrawing immediately what I have in my wallet without analyzing and paying attention that it can be higher that I think it could be, so it is really important to know what we are entering to not just investing on it.
Well, what we need most to solve the problem of emotional management, that is the experience, any mistake in managing emotions, it will also bring us experience and from that we will not make the same mistake, we have more experience, we will be easier to manage emotions, that is one thing I am sure. In addition, I think we need to learn more from other traders who have been involved in the trading world for a long time, their experience is very rich, they know the psychology that we often face and give very good advice, and we should accumulate more knowledge and analytical skills, solid knowledge will make our psychology more stable, the emotions will be less volatile

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
To be honest i don't feel the same way.
All you have to do is to be confident about yout portfolio.
The best thing for you obviously is: you recognized this "problem"  Roll Eyes

Sometimes i expect a coin to rise in a few days, but i end up holding it some weeks before it gained enough value. I'm ok with the "delay", and if you are as well, you will probably don't feel uncomfortable any more.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:11:19 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
I'm a gambler, I lost a lot of money to gambling This is crazy, I can not believe I'm trying to win a game that can never win if I can not control my emotions.
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:38:47 PM

Greetings!

I'm a gambler, I lost a lot of money to gambling This is crazy, I can not believe I'm trying to win a game that can never win if I can not control my emotions.
Believe me, it's absolutely neccessary to make this experience. I hope you didn't lost everything that you owe...

Wanna know what helped me?
Give yourself a goal before you start to gamble. If you usally made x2 before losing (just an example, rely on your experiences!), set your goal at x1.3. When you reached it, withdraw and stop for at least 48 hours.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:44:22 PM

I manage my emotions by talking to my self alone when I feel relaxed. Asking myself if what I have done is wrong or right. After talking to myself, I will realize what should I have done and what shouldn't be done.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:25:30 PM

I manage my emotions by talking to my self alone when I feel relaxed. Asking myself if what I have done is wrong or right. After talking to myself, I will realize what should I have done and what shouldn't be done.
Well, what's important is we can calm down ourselves, we have different ways in managing our own emotion since if we cannot manage it right it will make us lose a lot of money because we will be aggressive in trading without employing the proper strategy that we have plan beforehand.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
laxinternational

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:03:03 PM

Well, what's important is we can calm down ourselves, we have different ways in managing our own emotion since if we cannot manage it right it will make us lose a lot of money because we will be aggressive in trading without employing the proper strategy that we have plan beforehand.

That's what I'm trying to do while doing stressfull trades on the screen. I sometimes lose the control and can't control my emotions. They cause some mistakes and they become the reasons of the mistakes.
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

The cool brain is so needed for trading strategy. Sometimes we decided to lose a little by being forced to sell our coin. Sometimes we also have to be more flexible in making decisions,  but of course to be able to earn more.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

We are emotional because we are human. However,  not only in trading world but also in our life generally,  we must learn to handle our emotions.  It happened to me,  I have learned that patience is a very important virtue and also very helpful in trading.  I tend to panic when I notice pump and dump,  which results to looses of my capital. Therefore, long patience will help us focus and  achieve greater profit in the trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Greetings!

I've also felt with what you feel, but I think again if a job we are carrying with that emotion will all fall apart, so we must deal patiently with this best solution and do not panic. let's just say the loss is not ours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: