Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Pls describe ur actions honestly
I lose most of the time cuz I'm gambler, baby! - 32 (17.8%)
Occasionally I do end up with a low outcome - 90 (50%)
Mistakes? Haven't heard o'them. Got steel nerves and titanium balls. - 58 (32.2%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you manage ur emotions?  (Read 55890 times)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:25:48 PM

I try to meditate or go for a walk. Sometimes it doesn't help. But just try!

I tried meditation, but it did not help. I have 2 ways out: to start working physically very hard or to watch a very funny comedy!
emotions are hard to manage for but making some method on how you are may able to control it and make some patience of then you are may manage this but not as well of cause for me i may always believe that emotions are hard to manage for.
If you are new into something then managing emotions would really be very hard since you havent experienced it before which means if you do experienced it again and you do know on what would happen then most likely you would able to handle your emotion and let control of yourself.It does really just matter on experience because if you are already aware on how market moves or any other things which you are engage to then you are confident enough on the possible steps that you would made.
Well, I am not pressuring myself that I need to make money after a week, I need this, I need that, I am just focus on what I want to achieve but not expecting more and I make sure that whatever happens I am open for the consequence and would try again and make sure the next time I have my new set of strategies. I am not crying when I am losing some.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:34:29 PM

I try to meditate or go for a walk. Sometimes it doesn't help. But just try!

I tried meditation, but it did not help. I have 2 ways out: to start working physically very hard or to watch a very funny comedy!
emotions are hard to manage for but making some method on how you are may able to control it and make some patience of then you are may manage this but not as well of cause for me i may always believe that emotions are hard to manage for.
I agree with you . Because panic is our trigger for not being able to think healthy. Because with calm we can all make the right decision. Decisions that can make us get a lot of profit from trading results. While panic will only create chaos in making decisions. You have be calm and cool specially in the case of loss as well.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

My method used to be to take some substance but that didn't go well for me now I drink water, do some yoga, and in general try to eat well. I find the best balance in life creates the best mood and I strive for balance everyday (some 12 crypto days make that hard though hah)

kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Manage your emotions. In this kind of business you are always into money. Getting your capital increase everytime you are trading is what you always think and It is programmed. Ofcourse you wanted to earn that is why you are here. I suggest that you need to disregard the value of money, everytime you think about the value of money you'll lose your temper. Having daily job can help. Being rich can help also for you don't need to sell your assets to pay bills, on that way you can hodl your coins more that would result greater results. So basically it's all about how you value money and MONEY ALONE.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
Working with emotion and psychological panic of many people are the reasons make Bitcoin reduced deeply in recent times. But you don't worry, it is very normal in the new trader, I also have been so. However, you need to be serious about this because emotional control is not easy. I advise you to relax after each trade, don't interested in profit or loss. Make your own rules, never break it and keep the psychological. This is only my advice, to do this also depends a lot on yourself
rxthree

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

My best strategy for keeping my emotions under control is to work under well-established rules and stick to them with complete discipline. Also many time I leave my trades working automatically and go away from my PC to avoid any emotional impulse.
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

Knowing your emotional triggers can help you avoid the problems in the first place. Being able to alter your thoughts and reactions will build your confidence in your own ability to cope. With practice, you’ll be able to turn negatives into positives, and, each time, gain emotional fulfillment.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

Knowing your emotional triggers can help you avoid the problems in the first place. Being able to alter your thoughts and reactions will build your confidence in your own ability to cope. With practice, you’ll be able to turn negatives into positives, and, each time, gain emotional fulfillment.
Think positive all the time as that will give you confidence that you surpass your problem as s trader.
We all started as newbie but in the long run we expect to develop ourselves so we can eventually get the success we are aiming.
That would actually be depending on us, if we work hard we will be able to see some progress.

Varnix

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

Practice makes it perfect for me.
When I started, I started small and kept expanding my risk tolerance as my roll grew.

It goes without saying that one should know bank roll management, always have a plan, and know enter / exit positions, both profit and loss.

Life is so unpredictable overall so no need to be caried away by emotions while you are living through it, just ride it IMO.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

Exactly if you know how to control and manage this emotions then you will be able to turned things into positive directions, feelings can be switch in what way we wanted it to be, so if you know the impact then you will be able to change the outcome, always being positive and think that each time you made any decisions it will always favored to you no matter what is the result.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

These negative emotions are absolutely awful to experience. But what if I told you we can make use of them? What if we can use negative emotions to make a positive change.
Emotions exist for a reason. They tell us what is important, what to take notice of and what to remember.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

Very simple: I don't try to manage them, but I try to listen what they want to say.
Fear of loss is very natural, so is it greedy: we all want to win, nobody want to lose.
And in a lot of cases, emotions can save you from very bad decision.
So, the secret is: don't try to stop your emotion, observe them, and listen to their messages.

LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

I manage actually emotion by making myself calm and do some things that will make me more comfortable.
Through this I can manage my decision and think clearly in order to provide a good action.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:31:54 PM

Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?

Actually im also an emotional person, this thing happen to me disame as you experience bro,when i thinks those coins should i sell,immediately because im in FUD decision that my coins continue to drop down several week,so i sell  it all in lowest price,but the month after that  it will pump in the market and that time i have regrets that why should i sell it hurriedly,but thats things can learn me experience that  not to get an conclusion when you are in panic situation.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:47:53 PM

It's hard to not be emotional. I try to tell myself to just be happy with the decision I make when selling. That is where I get the most emotion. I feel like when I sell and the price went up I missed out (again). FOMO is real but I am slowly getting over it especially since I am able to get into good projects.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:55:36 PM
Merited by shinchan123 (2), Requim (1)

Panic selling is probably the worst thing a trader could ever do with BTC. That happens because people invest and buy more then what they can afford to lose because If they didn't buy more , they simply wouldn't care , have patience and wait whatever time It takes until It raises again.
People who bought more then what they can afford to lose are always in panic and the least drop in the price could make them panic sell and that could result into losses , however If they waited , It could've go up again.

That's right. Also, bitcoin is such a big value asset that you would actually need a big capital to invest in it, so now, since most assets, including Bitcoin, is not in a good state. I would certainly be a loss if you would sell it now without planning ahead. Also, being a trader, you should go by trades with too much emotions with them. This market can't be gauged with just gut feeling, everything should be calculated, planned and researched upon, so that it wouldn't amount to a loss.

rxthree

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:05:22 AM

I am now trading altcoins, usually I trade when the market is fast moving. That way I don't feel nervous about buying coins. But when I am not sure, I usually leave my coins on the bid and wait. As much as possible I don't want losses. Patience, you should have that when you are into trading. As much as possible, observe the price movement and the bidders. Sometimes they are tricking you to sell more on low price, don't ride with them.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:29:51 AM

I am now trading altcoins, usually I trade when the market is fast moving. That way I don't feel nervous about buying coins. But when I am not sure, I usually leave my coins on the bid and wait. As much as possible I don't want losses. Patience, you should have that when you are into trading. As much as possible, observe the price movement and the bidders. Sometimes they are tricking you to sell more on low price, don't ride with them.

As for me I also trade altcoins because it's more profitable base on my experience but the current status of the market made me to relax
and hold and I will just wait until such time the market will be bullish again as that way the price will move faster and there is a big chance that
I'll be profitable.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

Well it is very difficult to do that, but you are able to do it if you can control your emotions while you are trading in the markets, that is acquired once you have the right knowledge and you had losses in the past.
at the beggining i loss so much, but you learn from that losses and you know that you are always gonna get profit  from every trade.
that is how it must be done
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

When it comes to trading, you don't manage your emotion, you become emotionless in the period of time you are trading! Been emotionak when trading will accumulate loss for you.And paraventure you can help been emotional, get a trading tool like ALGORY.IO token. ALGORY.IO is a multifunctional trading tools for trading cryptocurrency!
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: