Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215628 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:10:49 PM

Tezsure - personalized insurance (tezsure.com)
submitted 16 hours ago by iohex
32 commentssharesavehidereport

[–]drakenicolas 5 points 4 hours ago
"Person A insures her car with Tezsure using the Car insurance protocol. She gets out of the shopping mall and sees that someone hit her parked car. As soon as the car was hit, the opening of the airbags generated a flag. The flag goes to a smart contract.
In just a few minutes, voting will take in the pool community. Everybody agrees since the flag was automatically generated once events took place. When the community reaches a consensus, funds are released, and the claimed funds are sent to the Sure wallet. Person A will get her money, and she will be happy."

This example is beyond absurd. You need a claims adjuster to determine the damage and you need an investigator if there is any issue as to fault. This is obviously a scam, and a perfect example of the shit we don't want to see on Tezos.

And he is right  ^^^..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:23:26 PM

yDN0QdO0K9CSDf 6 points 13 hours ago
Embarrassing to publish basically nothing but an idea...ARRR  BUT..

If that IDEA had no problems then his or her idea would of been good  BUT  we told them how bad it was because of blah blah  ..
In insurance   you need a human to check if what you say happened as happened       plus the damage who is at fault was someone nothing to do with both of you involved

so many reasons why someone has made a claim even fraud is that at play  many many reasons   BUT i am not saying you cannot insure someone BUT for what is the
answer ..

I will use blockchain for building roofs on houses   < no i just said this BUT the question is  WHY WILL I USE IT     FOR BLOCKCHAIN?..
Now if what you say you will use it for comes across problems because you never seen the bigger picture  then it's a BAD IDEA ..

An idea with no forseen problems is a good idea that people will use or steal off you if you don't do it yourself ..

A guy on reddit  Cheesy Cheesy  HE said oh i don't mind anyone using my ideas   Cheesy Cheesy  2 weeks later he was saying HAY YOU i will sue you for stealing my ideas Cheesy Cheesy
ON A TEZOS   EXCHANGE   IDEA Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..  Yes soon a tramp on the street will have an exchange everyone will Cheesy Cheesy..

Because that's all you got.. Grin
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

you would think, project started an year ago that received almost half billion usd would have at least one functioning wallet right now that doesn't require you to trust third party.

They are supporting the projects which can help the community and they are focusing on main development. It is not bad way to go.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

There are lot of eye opening things going on in this crypto space these days. This time fomo is building momentum among institutional investors which will change dramatically positions on coinmarktecap in coming few months. Tezos never lost steam in spite of all the pain and stress people went through. I have big expectations from this market speaking for myself.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

NTRODUCTION
This putative class action attempts to hold a cryptocurrency enterprise liable for violations
of federal securities law. In July 2017, the Tezos blockchain project (“Tezos”) conducted an online
fundraising effort. Soon thereafter, certain Tezos contributors brought suit against various project
 participants for the sale of unregistered securities. These cases were consolidated, and Lead
Plaintiff Arman Anvari subsequently filed a complaint on behalf of all contributors against four ..

I shall give you my verdict   and if it's good it's good   and if it's not it's not   I will read the whole case and see if you live or die Cheesy Cheesy..
In one part because i read a little bit  it said you sold some before the donation  Cheesy AKA  ICO Cheesy  I told you some people are smart but stupid.. Cheesy Cheesy

BUT lets see what i would be like as a judge in this so called crime of the century  Cheesy..Hay good job you haven't got me as a real judge     JUDGE DRED ..
it will take a bit of reading and yes i can read Roll Eyes   so i be back and tell you my verdict  and yes it will be the law a true verdict         like justice is blind  ..

Good luck TEZOS here i go bye   and i be back soon ..OR if you like ET i be right here    no not over there here.. Grin

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

OK let me tell you this     the TOKEN is AMERICAN   it was made in the USA   DLS was set up in Arthurs and Kathleen house..
The Breitmans, a husband and wife team based in Northern California, originally <  DLS address home of business ..

Now below proves you asked for a crowdsale ..

Author
Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 167778 times)
arthurb
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Tezos discussion
February 02, 2017, 07:07:41 AM
  +Merit  #1

Hi all, I'm heading the Tezos project. A few things about the project

- We have real on-chain decentralized governance, i.e. we can upgrade the entire protocol without hard forks.
 - We support smart-contracts with a functional, statically typed language which we design specifically for formal verification. We presented it recently at the Stanford blockchain conference and the video should be online soon.
 - We're starting with a delegated proof-of-stake consensus model
 - We are headed for a crowdsale around late Q1, early Q2 2017.

We've been fairly discreet for the past few years quietly building our technology (our source code is available on Github). We did not want to go to a crowdsale without an actual working product. We're not a fork of any project, we built the entire thing from scratch in OCaml.

Tezos, a network protocol specializing in secure, future-proof smart contract systems, has been given a share of Polychain Capital’s $10 million digital currency fund. The fund, whose limited partners include Andreessen Horowitz and Union Square Ventures, was first announced in December of 2016, and has also backed MakerDAO and Golem.
Founded by Arthur Breitman and Kathleen Breitman,
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:43:35 AM

So this is how it is ..

You made the token in the USA sold some already in the USA because you DLS sold some to TIM DRAPER  Roll Eyes   OLAF Roll Eyes and a few others THEN decided to ship them to the swiss   Wink     makes no difference because it's an American company set up in the USA   NOW a long comes this guy called Plaintiff Arman Anvari   he sees a problem
because he is a self employed lawyer he seen a chance to make a case for monies   and took the chance on trying to win way way more monies than he says he lost..

Now the problem is this Plaintiff Arman Anvari  SAID he never noticed it was an ICO  Roll Eyes  what considering he is a "SELF EMPLOYED LAWYER"
so he is saying he never read the small print   even though he is a self employed lawyer he never noticed    so he decided OH i will join that token "NOT KNOWING"
what the token was all about                   REMEMBER  he is a self employed LAWYER Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..  he never been told to read the small print Roll Eyes Cheesy <<LIAR LIAR ..

Now this guy wants way way more money   because he thinks he is a smart ass  AND YES he is right   you sold them in the USA   FACT..

BUT is it a security  YES or NO?     But the fact DLS was set up in the USA plus you went around university in the USA telling everyone about TEZOS makes TEZOS
made in the USA..FACT  and you already sold some to TIM DRAPER   OLAF   and a few others makes tezos SOLD IN THE USA ..

Now you need to prove what your token will be used for to prove it's not a SECURITY ..

BUT now it's up to the judge  if he thinks it's a SECURITY  ..             
but as a judge i would say thank you Plaintiff Arman Anvari you knew what you was getting into  to pretend you never your a liar  you should of not invested and told the SEC of this before you joined the ICO   but THANK YOU YOU GREEDY LITTLE LYING LAWYER  ..

He knew the fact thought yippeeee  i can make some more monies ..Using the law not because he lost but for gain   Angry Angry..

BUT yes SO is  tim draper a greedy man  and all his crew   even ARTHUR and WIFE   all  got greedy  ..

NOW i say if you prove it's a UTILITY TOKEN  then it's not a security  he was sold a UTILLITY   his own fault for being a lawyer and not reading  Roll Eyes..

This all depend how the judge feels   GOOD LUCK   because it was made in the USA and some was sold in the USA   fact..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

To the judge   let me tell you why I got into this token from someone who will tell you the truth..

Sometimes when i win on a sports bets like 700 hundred or 3 grand  only off 2 pound bets  i do five 2 pound sport bets    every day  on USA sports and if waiting on 1 team for a 9 fold roll up on under and over scores i back the other score about 100 pounds so no matter what i win then ..

So last year i won 3800 on a sports bets off 5 pounds  and decided right i have won some i will look into buying a new token and study it and spend about 800 pounds
on bitcoin then buy into a new token..  
SO i read a thing that shows you new ICO for new tokens  loads of them the is   BUT you need to do your home work  to pick the best ICO ..

So i seen this one called TEZOS and thought hmm what's this one lets look   and it had this guy called TIM DRAPER  a billionaire   Shocked Shocked Grin Grin  I thought so I looked into
it and because of tim draper I thought well if this guy is into it then it will get PUMPED to death Cheesy <<Yes one massive reason why I went in BUT as time went on I seen what this baby can do and starting not even being interested in the monies more what it can do and what it can't do..

NOW the baking has come into play and we see how this is playing out it all seems HORRIBLE ..Need to be rich to have a say or solo bake ..

Oh and i forgot to mention   I took a gamble  i seen this like a horse race i bet on a horse and if it loses it loses ..
I will explain i thought i will get a token and tim maybe will pump it BUT i also thought he could be in on it and this is the chance i will take ..

See i have been in a ICO and been scammed but got me token just they never done anything  they took the money well bitcoin and run  not doing any work..
So i thought lets take a popshot  considering i won it in the first place i wasn't that bothered if i lost  ONLY as long as i got my TEZOS token though..

It be like this if i never got my tokens ..Like betting on a horse and no horses ran Wink..
Now i got my token and i am waiting to see how this RUNS Wink..

With my ideas  it would run like a dream BUT your honour they don't want to pay popcorn1 50k tezos Wink..
I need them for my hard work LIKE your hard work judge you need paying for this case   you wouldn't judge for nothing  would you sir?  no you need a life
and that's why the state pays you to judge   and this is why tezos should pay me 50k tezos to make this a good token not a bad one..

BUT just to let you know why some invested in this ..it helps you more in the case to understand why people donated or invested call it what you will remember your the judge  THE BOSS Wink  ..
chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:41:13 AM

Need some help....

to claim your coin on the TezBox you need:

- 15 words seed --> OK
- activation code --> OK
- email --> OK
- password --> NOT OK. shit I don't remember what for a password I used!   Angry Angry Angry

somebody rember if they gave us "password restriction" like uppercase, bigger as 8 char, or so?

Thank you in advance

soooo.

I found this site to check my password : https://www.tezos.com/pwcheck_full.html

According to this site I found my password but the PublicHash doesn’t correspond

--> Seed (PDF) + Mail (PDF) + Passwd (after some try...) = OK
--> Public key according to this site = tz1byiEFzXP3zVsfnXaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--> Public key according to the PDF (and where my funds are) = tz1WDNTiHuzgxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m completely lost. Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards

Back to my Tezos password recovery problem...

I found a tool to brute force my lost password. This tool is also the one gived by the admin on the official Telegramm group.
Run only on MAC-OSX via the console.
Installed and tried. It’s working but I’ll have for years to recover my password.  Roll Eyes

A guy made a fork with a dictionary entry. I’ll try this one this weekend

For the guys with the same problem, here the link:
- Original (tested): https://github.com/NODESPLIT/tz-brute
- Forked, with dictionary (not tested): https://github.com/ezredd/tz-brute

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

So, while the judge ultimately determined that the Breitman’s actions can be tried under US jurisdiction because:
“The California-based Breitmans were the de facto U.S. marketing arm of theFoundation.”
“The Foundation engaged in little to no marketing of the ICO anywhere other thanin the U.S.”
“An accordingly significant portion of the some 30,000 contributors to the ICOwere in fact U.S. citizens.”

the judge also claimed that Anvari’s submissions were “conspicuously silent” about whether or not he was completely aware of the terms of the Tezos token sale, and suggested that, if it can be proven that he was reasonably aware of the terms, legal precedent meant that his complaint might be subject to what would, “ultimately prove to be fleeting procedural mercy.”

To California Northern District Judge Richard Seeborg  You sir are an excellent JUDGE ^^^^ << FAIR and justice blind ..

Anvari  never even give TEZOS a chance before he pulled this case ..
He had no interest in what was happening all he was interested in was can he use the law to benefit himself  Angry Angry..

To the judge he is a SELF EMPLOYED LAWYER  Roll Eyes  I never done school i went into manual work and even me a simple man  Cheesy knows to read what you put your money into..
I mean come on i will hand 250 eth  not knowing what i was getting into Cheesy Cheesy..

He used the law as a piggy bank Angry Angry  he didn't even give TEZOS a chance  FUNNY how 6 people out of 30k wallets are the only ones complaining   i thought it went well ..Just unhappy because i am poor Cheesy Cheesy  and couldn't get more Cry Cry..

So i don't know why this guy is sad he didn't even give TEZOS a chance   he put a complaint in as fast as   err i don't know but you think of something fast Cheesy..
but to do that before giving tezos a chance was very fishy indeed ..

Very good judge though    impressed i am ..So what ever he does i believe in him    good or bad to tezos..
He be good in loads of crypto cases judge seeborg..< A fair judgement  ..

Oh and one more thing  bitcoin will never ever be a currency NOT EVER   why because in the end no one will pay for judges or police  or roads army  Cry Cry..

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:04:38 AM

you would think, project started an year ago that received almost half billion usd would have at least one functioning wallet right now that doesn't require you to trust third party.

They are supporting the projects which can help the community and they are focusing on main development. It is not bad way to go.
Having official wallet where I can safely store my tezzies without having to trust third party is the least they could do and its not much to ask from a project that is valued over a billion.
george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

Having official wallet where I can safely store my tezzies without having to trust third party is the least they could do and its not much to ask from a project that is valued over a billion.

I agree, I also prefer official wallet. I don't know why they chose this way, maybe they wanted to keep their promise for relasing the betanet in time and focused on it.
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

surely you dont understand decentralization. TF can support different projects for the tezos blockchain and endorse and audit those projects-like wallets.

in a way, you can count projects that are supported, endorsed or audited by TF as official.

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

surely you dont understand decentralization. TF can support different projects for the tezos blockchain and endorse and audit those projects-like wallets.

in a way, you can count projects that are supported, endorsed or audited by TF as official.
My main concern is having to trust third party and thats the whole point of decentralization. I don't know why would anyone assume that official and decentralized are the same thing.
wack slacker

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

Some of my friends can not draw tezos from the hard wallets that the project has provided them since the ICO. They tried many times but could not open exactly the wallet they owned.
jukeee

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

I agree, I also prefer official wallet. I don't know why they chose this way, maybe they wanted to keep their promise for relasing the betanet in time and focused on it.

One of the main developer of Tezos (Stephen Andrews) has developed a webwallet which works perfectly:
https://tezbox.com

Even if it's not the official one, knowing that one of the main dev has developed it, should bring you some confidence using it.

If you appear to have any problem, they are really responsive and willing to help on RIOT:
https://riot.im/app/#/room/#tezos:matrix.org

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:33 PM

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ibm+blockchain+platform&&view=detail&mid=F1716EBF69F603AFA12FF1716EBF69F603AFA12F&&FORM=VRDGAR

IBM Blockchain Platform.
https://www.ibm.com/blockchain/platform

And ease-of-use to make any developer a blockchain developer. This is the IBM Blockchain Platform™, the complete blockchain for business experience.

Now I will go and have a go at this with my IDEAS Wink ..See I told you to not spend monies on consultants who consult the consultant  Roll Eyes..
Do you know what you are doing ?   with tezos   you should of said we are going down this route and this is the plan ..

Like pick an industry and use tezos for that industry or business   because IBM as a FREE EASY TO USE     POWERFUL BLOCKCHAIN ..
I was looking at it thinking hmm maybe I could use this quite easy ..

Tezos is starting to become a very SLOW bad idea  ..Your that slow it's like watching paint dry< French for you   always want to play boules instead of work ..
Oh and holiday all around the world doing nothing but talking pooooooo..

To much talk and not enough ACTION .. PLUS to the TF how many of your friends are consultants ?..

Now you say submit your idea then we pay you?  NO CHANCE   i told you how to do a vote by a yes or no outcome   and nothing not even a THANKYOU ..
And you used it FACT..  ETH built it after i told you about it..

Now imagine i send ideas   why will they pay me?  they just say no and then use it later on    ..
My mind has already been stolen for many ideas     from loads of blockchains..NO MORE   pay  SHIT THINKERS    to do fuck all..

Waste the monies to your friends ..

estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

Now about this court case of TEZOS  is it a DONATION or INVESTMENT ?..

A donation   the BRIETMAN don't get nothing to DLS  because DLS was set up in the USA making those donations a charity  and point 1 you cannot give yourself monies or a percentage of the collected monies ..SO could be in for charity THEFT ..

If an INVESTMENT  you need to be done for TAX evasion because you set the company in the USA and then sent the tokens that's taxable over to another country
Because you collected monies for your investments   and that monies should be in the USA getting TAXED ..

YOU CANNOT SET UP A BUSINESS IN THE USA     THEN FLEE WITH THE PROCEEDS <<<<FACT..
So now you know this what will you do now?..

Donation or investment   Wink Cheesy Cheesy..See the best thing you can do  is fill every ones wallets  who donated or invested  Cheesy with  10k tezos and 1 bitcoin cash..

See your paying your friends to consult what i call an insult ..To consult to do what and remember  why haven't they made something really good before?
LIKE WHAT that was useful?..

YOU HAVE NO IDEAS    just wallets     and stupid stuff that 1000 blockchains already do   ..
wallets  exchanges  funny themes at the end of your transaction      wallets exchanges    <<<and repeat  1 million times over..TOTAL BULLSHIT ..

Your spending monies on  WHAT?    can you tell the people   a direction to go ?   we will do this and i want you to build this because of blah bah..

Not waiting for a consultant to consult   fuck all..

https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/2778/class-action-suit-continues-for-tezos-token-creators.html
cryptomining

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:46:29 AM

I do not have much anticipation for Tezos in 2018. But 2019 will be the year of the tezos. It just came to the bad moment of the market.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

I do not have much anticipation for Tezos in 2018. But 2019 will be the year of the tezos. It just came to the bad moment of the market.

Agreed with you next year will be dominated by this great concept we will see big accumulation phases in coming days when exchange support will increase and will get chance to buy more at more cheap price.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: