Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215608 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

Palley on Twitter .

@stephendpalley
Follow Follow @stephendpalley
More
Just getting around to the Tezos consolidation order.  The only thing that really jumps out is the Court's summary of what the cases are about:  "At core, all of the cases revolve around the underlying assertion that the Tezos ICO involved the sale of unregistered securities."

DOESN'T BOTHER    TEZOS Grin..

To the SEC and anyone who is trying to sue TEZOS in the USA ..

BITCOIN is not REGISTERED with the SEC ..
So by using BITCOIN in any transaction in the USA you already broke the LAW you are using an unregistered form of TRANSACTION ..

So by you suing TEZOS the people suing need to ask did they use unregistered crypto currencies to buy
TEZOS ?  Because if you did then you are LIABLE for using UNLAWFUL CRYPTO ..

You also broke the law by buying TEZOS with unregistered CRYPTO ..

So to the SEC in the USA anyone who as used BITCOIN is liable because if you pick TEZOS OUT
i will say that the SEC is also LIABLE for not suing people who used BITCOIN to buy TEZOS with
or any unregistered CRYPTO ..

IF BITCOIN LEGAL     SO IS   TEZOS..

Bitcoin is not REGISTERED by the USA SEC   
And was not registered at the time of the TEZOS ICO..

So both BITCOIN and ETH  was an UNREGISTERED SEC USA CRYPTO..

So by law who ever used BITCOIN and ETH in the USA to buy TEZOS is also LIABLE   100%
they also BROKE THE LAWS..

So now FINE EVERYONE who as ever used BITCOIN ..

if you don't and you only pick on TEZOS    You the SEC HAVE BROKEN THE LAW..

Like saying all the other murderers or thieves you can do it BUT you cannot TEZOS Angry Angry Angry..

My suggestion is     LET TEZOS FLY..LET IT GO ..

To the SEC wait and see what TEZOS will become before you jump the GUN ..

So those that are suing WAIT or you who used BITCOIN will also be done Wink Angry Angry

BITCOIN IS AN UNREGISTERED FORM OF TRANSACTION ..

We in the UK make it simple  Wink..

HAVE YOU BEEN ROBBED Huh  Tezos has robbed no one YET Wink..

If i say you been robbed i will say it ..

NO I DON'T TRUST ANYONE Wink..But i may come up one day and say you been robbed ..

NOT BY TEZOS ..BUT SOME HACKER Cry Cry Cry Cry

So TEZOS make sure this is 100% SAFE Wink..

By 12 months no working wallet then something really wrong and the owners will get 5% and it will go lower and lower and then before you know it you asses will be in court..

WHY IS THIS ?

Because people from the UK the JUDGE ask have you been robbed Wink Cheesy Cheesy

United Kingdom Judge Orders Bitcoin Exchange Moolah to Repay ...
https://www.ccn.com/united-kingdom-judge-orders-bitcoin-exchange-moolah-repay-s...
28 Oct 2014 - On Monday, the High Court granted the final injunction and served it to Moolah. According to the Order, Moolah has until October 28 to return the 750 bitcoins Moolah was holding in escrow for Syscoin. Also Read: Bitcoin Exchange CEO Alex Green Exposes Himself as Scammer Ryan Kennedy

Syscoin Says Alleged MintPal Scammer Ryan Kennedy Arrested in UK
https://www.financemagnates.com/.../syscoin-says-alleged-mintpal-scammer-ryan-ken...
24 Feb 2015 - “Undoubtedly people are wondering what is going on with the legal battle regarding the 750btc stolen from the Syscoin Escrow fund, Mintpal / Moolah / Ryan Kennedy / Alex Green / etc. We are permitted to disclose that both Ryan Kennedy and Chelsea Hopkins were arrested by UK authorities. We're ..

SO THE LAW IN THE UK IS DIFFERENT  Wink..Has someone stolen monies from someone?Huh

It's all about if we make monies we have to pay taxes ourselves and if we don't we get done by the law..

Now the FACT that TEZOS is not even out to do anything we cannot pay no taxes to anyone Cry Cry..

If i made loads of cash off TEZOS i would love to pay my TAXES  with some tezos profits if i make some..so win win for the UK  Wink Wink More taxes for the TAX MAN then more monies for our NHS..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:20:51 PM

I would however be kindly open to discuss tezos and engage with the owner of retarded wall of emoticons if I did not get apprehended for hulking out in public last night. Two youngbulls calling themselves police came my way propping their fingers at me and asked for ID. I imitated the gesture of handing them over the ID card and when their hands were close to grabbing the ID I expelled gas from butt and ran away. Where the fuck is the line in the alabama state law that covers the case of enraging oneself in public and farting in front of two police officers who are nothing else but a gay couple of self-proclaimed bigots??? Im angry as hell. Can someone make me coffee?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

EDGAR Search Results
SEC Home » Search the Next-Generation EDGAR System » Company Search » Current Page
Companies with names matching "BITCOIN"
Click on CIK to view company filings
Items 1 - 4
CIK   Company   State/Country
0001732409   Bitcoin Cash Investment Trust   NY
0001728912   Bitcoin Investment Fund, Inc.   TN
0001588489   Bitcoin Investment Trust
SIC: 6221 - Unknown   NY
0001436229   BTCS Inc.
SIC: 7372 - SERVICES-PREPACKAGED SOFTWARE
formerly: BITCOIN SHOP INC. (filings through 2015-04-22)
Bitcoin Shop, Inc. (filings through 2015-07-28)
Hotel Management Systems, Inc. (filings through 2010-05-18)
TouchIT Technologies, Inc. (filings through 2014-01-29)

NO BITCOIN CRYPTO   REGISTERED ^^^

The fact TEZOS crypto is not out yet to make any exchanges off TEZOS

how can the SEC not look at TEZOS in the same way as BITCOIN UNREGISTERED CRYPTO..

See when TEZOS come out people need to build exchanges from TEZOS but if no TEZOS
out how can people be able to even start to build anything like exchanges and what not?..

Now RYAN JESPERS  Wink..Register a TEZOS exchange with the SEC were you trade on the tezos platform and the taxes go straight to the government..
That way no one liable for profits because the tax man already took it straight away..

To the SEC if this becomes BAD i will tell you to close it down myself  Wink Wink..
BUT to let this go without seeing what good it can do is criminal ..

I want TAXES PAID ..No taxes bad public services  Angry Angry..

So i want to make sure that TEZOS knows this that paying taxes through DAPPS and APPS helps
your areas roads hospitals schools police army all needed or life becomes SHIT for the many ..

I finished my RANT ..

Sue Tezos then sue the users in the USA for using unregistered crypto to buy TEZOS..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

I would however be kindly open to discuss tezos and engage with the owner of retarded wall of emoticons if I did not get apprehended for hulking out in public last night. Two youngbulls calling themselves police came my way propping their fingers at me and asked for ID. I imitated the gesture of handing them over the ID card and when their hands were close to grabbing the ID I expelled gas from butt and ran away. Where the fuck is the line in the alabama state law that covers the case of enraging oneself in public and farting in front of two police officers who are nothing else but a gay couple of self-proclaimed bigots??? Im angry as hell. Can someone make me coffee?
You must of been black ..They always stop bog eyed blacks for being gang banging thieves ..
So was it because your black?..

Or farting in public thus spreading butt gas in 2 officers faces?
But ether way those 2 officers were right to stop and ask you for ID because you sound like a right little
smart ass twat so then it's a wonder they never proceeded to beat on your little head for being so cheeky.. Wink Wink

So good job i wasn't the officer because i would of beat you with my police bat until you said please officer i wont be like a cheeky black gang banger with a chip on my shoulder i will be a nice black dude..

police came my way propping their fingers at me and asked for ID. I imitated the gesture of handing them over the ID card and when their hands were close to grabbing the ID I expelled gas from ..

YES JUST WHAT A CHEEKY BLACK WOULD DO^^^^..
Then the police should just smash your head with a police truncheon and say now where is your ID
YOU CHEEKY FUCKER..

No wonder you get shot in the USA  ..Cheeky bastard shoot them Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:17:51 AM

Your a very strange person ..
How many coins do you own to slander so many for nothing?..
You have clicked on 1000s of cryptos just to rant Cheesy..

Been ripped off  ?.
So you thinks i will abuse every crypto in the universe  Cheesy
go look at his history or her who ever you are    nothing but slander the crypto Cheesy.

The best thing i can do to calm you down is suggest when TEZOS comes out buy some and enjoy the ride
it will be the best ride you have ever had YES even better than that ugly goat you ride at home Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:41:07 AM

Electronic money and payment institutions | FCA
https://www.fca.org.uk/firms/electronic-money-payment-institutions
This Policy Statement confirms the revised Approach Document and Handbook changes following consultation feedback. It affects existing payment service providers, who will be subject to the PSRs 2017, e-money issuers who will be subject to the amended EMRs, and their customers. It also affects firms not currently .

One could argue BTC is a electronic payment system  Wink..

I made a transaction with some BITCOIN for some TEZOS your honour and i never received nothing but abuse .. Cry Cry
They said i was poor  Cry Cry..YES called me a tramp and everything Cry Cry.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No your honour i never received nothing they said something to do with DLS but then said no such thing as DLS anymore   To be honest your honour
i don't think they know if they are coming or going BUT i am willing to wait for 1 year longer for a wallet of some sort ..

It's ok your honour i know all the scams that go on online it's getting so bad who can you trust?..
Yes your honour if they don't hurry up i will be asking for the monies back  did you say what if they spent it your honour?  OH well i suppose they go to
jail without bail for a 1 billion dollar computer scam ..

No not the FOUNDATION they been swapped and can do nothing until the TEZOS founders bring out a working BLOCKCHAIN ..
i am sure Ryan helping BUT he also should be careful with the funds in case YOU 2 BREITMEN  mess it up ..

Sometimes a baby needs to be taken away from it's mother because the mother and father is useless  Wink..
BREITMEN don't let it be your baby Wink..

So Ryan make sure you don't over give in funds ..

You can see how much they needed to get the blockchain going so no OVER GIVING   RYAN JESPERS  Cheesy Terrible with names me Cheesy Cheesy
i think i got the right chap..

So RYAN be ready with the social workers to take the baby away if needed ..
No we cannot leave babies with bad parents Wink..

Just think of all the flak off the boss people get  then when paid at end of the week they invest or donate with their hard earned monies so don't feel hard done by feel what the people feel like when they invested in something they might not see so they thinks ..

So no throwing the baby out the bath or we will get the social workers to take the baby away..

OR I GET THE LAW TO TAKE YOU ALL AWAY Grin Grin..

Bye see you next year Wink..

MaoChao
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1133

Get Some!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Tezos update 2018-03-21
https://youtu.be/xdRaIMrRkaE

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

Tezos update 2018-03-21

Thank you for forward the update. The Arthur's talk is encouraging. But instead of watch through the whole video, it will be better if some one can summarize the main points.  Grin
lidonglan1012

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

TEZOS this encrypted currency is very low-key, the community is not very hot, can be brought to the same as EOS, BTS.
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

What percentage of the supply do you guys think will be used for staking? And will these coins be taken out of the circulating supply?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

What percentage of the supply do you guys think will be used for staking? And will these coins be taken out of the circulating supply?

IIRC it's usually at most 30-40% of the coins that stake. These coins can stop staking in a matter of minutes so they won't be taken out of the circulating supply.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

Is not tezos supposed to be delegated proof of stake? I don’t think anyone can stake, other than elected delegates?
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

Let's see what the future will bring, although it is still a risky investment with some unsolved problems, but I would like to retain the credibility of this project.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:59:02 PM

Tezos update 2018-03-21

Thank you for forward the update. The Arthur's talk is encouraging. But instead of watch through the whole video, it will be better if some one can summarize the main points.  Grin

Read this on Reddit:

My interpretation from listening is there are two major items at least to check off (down from like 6 or Cool. Then I'd expect an alphanet merge from zeronet and some time vetting/debugging/auditing. My guess is 2-4 months (but maybe for real this time). Sounds exciting. The big danger now is the siren call of fixing "things that are hard to change later" which can quickly spiral out of control. The secret to shipping is to only do the ones that are impossible later, because once you start expanding that line, the whole project can easily get sucked in.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Tezos update 2018-03-21

yes, the talk is almost 8 minutes long, if they can transfer it into txt, we can read it within one minute, but there is an advantage is that watching video give people more confidence than words
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

investors here want to see a lot of performance from talking.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:39:20 PM

You must of been black ..They always stop bog eyed blacks for being gang banging thieves ..
So was it because your black?..
Yes.

Or farting in public thus spreading butt gas in 2 officers faces?
But ether way those 2 officers were right to stop and ask you for ID because you sound like a right little
smart ass twat so then it's a wonder they never proceeded to beat on your little head for being so cheeky.. Wink Wink

Butt contents were propagated into the thin air, I never said gas reached somebodys faces. That is it, a tad bit of gas here and there is fine unless it triggers a devastating effect of sorts, leading to air pollution or being the cause of global warmth. Those in a close proximity to the epicenter of intestinal discharge decide for themselves whether to inhale the gas or use nose blocking plugs. As far as a physical punishment is concerned, well I guess police could strike back & fart back, because truncheons they carry are exclusively used as butt dildos and must be kept clean. Im proud taxes I pay are enough to supply them with as more butt clips as is necessary to make them happy.

So good job i wasn't the officer because i would of beat you with my police bat until you said please officer i wont be like a cheeky black gang banger with a chip on my shoulder i will be a nice black dude..

Sure sure, thats what u would do if u were equipped with a beating stick, because with no bat or firearm u would be banged over and crucified by 20 inch black pencil until ur cock-receiving hole u mistakenly call guts imploded right into ur pyloric orifice passage. Your memory is short or not there. Having been abused by a black animal-sized cucumber, u are still hard on black dudes and view them as vermins even though I never mentioned in my post police were whites. I wager your logic hypnotized black dude who fucked u, then tell me if u were black or red / yellow / purple police officer, would u beat another black / orange / reddish guy for farting on the streets. I understand you are scared of black men, but they are not the reason of your fright. Rather its qdance pills and someones spermatozoids flowing up ur butt.

YOU CHEEKY FUCKER..
I never kept it secret. Its a humble request that you do not reiterate what is already known as it lays open the truth about your IQ level. You can find an article on coindesk about me being cheeky. (Article is genuine, not pre-paid garbage). Im cheeky and my name is Wicked Ricky, born by the daughter of Bronx soil. Fear me.

FUCKER..
Yes. Im everything you want. At least I fuck and not get fucked by a black guy, then open internet and rant about how I would beat a person with a metal truncheon.

No wonder you get shot in the USA
I might get shot one day. Hope not till the age of 101.

..Cheeky bastard shoot them Cheesy Cheesy
Paraphrase. Cant derive the meaning. Cheeky bastard shoot another cheeky bastard *or, bastards already being shot come alive to get shot again by those shooting in cheeky bastards shot by them?

Visesrion

Activity: 826
Merit: 314

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

investors here want to see a lot of performance from talking.
They work slowly but like everyone else

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

Do people think Tezos is going within the wrong path in their conversation campaign
legday

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:07:41 AM

Apparently Tezos code base is being audited. Which could only mean that code is ready and review will probably take 10-15 days. read this tweet https://twitter.com/TezosFoundation/status/977256995614068736
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: