Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215630 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:45:16 PM

TEZOS  ^^^^MORE OF A UTILITY TOKEN ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

To the SEC i have noticed that program languages don't need to be REGISTERED ?..

Now TEZOS is a Utility token to be able to use PROGRAM LANGUAGES ..

PYTHON language is not registered with the sec BUT many use it to make money off..
JAVASCRIPT not registered
Ocaml not registered

But many companies use their LANGUAGES to make monies off..

So one could argue many things but one could say that everyone donated so people could use a type
of code language called TEZOS..

And Tezos is to be used as a utility token to be able to use TEZOS code I.E languages ..

Check for yourself..

SEC.gov | Registration Under the Securities Act of 1933
https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answersregis33htm.html
2 Sep 2011 - The SEC accomplishes these goals primarily by requiring that companies disclose important financial information through the registration of securities. This information enables investors, not the government, to make informed judgments about whether to purchase a company's securities. Here's an ...
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

Decentralised < No law   NO police No government < MAD MAX WORLD..

Centralised < The law   The police   The government < CRY TO THE LAW IF BEEN ROBBED..

So i see TEZOS as  Centralised + decentralised  Wink..

This is interesting comparison which apply on this project in ongoing situation but in future it will be trully decentralized.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:40:44 PM

Decentralised < No law   NO police No government < MAD MAX WORLD..

Centralised < The law   The police   The government < CRY TO THE LAW IF BEEN ROBBED..

So i see TEZOS as  Centralised + decentralised  Wink..

This is interesting comparison which apply on this project in ongoing situation but in future it will be trully decentralized.
Explain how please.

If no Taxes get paid then how do you have roads to travel on to sell stuffs
Then no police to stop people from robbing your stuffs?..

You be amazed how people can come up with ideas to rob you silly..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

Why Decentralised ?  Can people explain please ?..What is it your scared of?

Dilution of money? Please tell me so i can see if my logic will counter what you are saying and if not
i will shut ones face Wink..

Without TAXES how does public services get paid ? In a decentralised world  Cheesy
No no one will want to pay anything PLUS many will be thinking of ways to scam rob hack your monies
sometimes people put their whole lives into it only to be ROBBED..

Then what you want a CENTRALISED SYSTEM to help you out BUT don't want to pay the TAXES for it?

So then your government borrows off the future children which one day will be yours then your children are wondering why am i paying 1 million dollars for a 30k home ?

Well because the PRESENT wanted a decentralised system were they pay nothing and put you the future in DEBT..<<GREEDY PEOPLES..

DECENTRALISED to hide your monies <What are you scared of? Obviously the TAXMAN..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

Star trek  Captain Kirk was the boss..

Who had the most LOGIC Wink Yes popcorn1 Cheesy

Now even though the captain was the boss didn't SPOCK  tell on many occasions what captain Kirk
should do?..

They even argued BUT SPOCK used LOGIC on many occasion won the argument..Not always though Wink.

Logic wins ..
Will my logic tell us will TEZOS in anyway shape or form can we be cheated ?..
Now if my logic points out we can then wouldn't it wise to change it?..
CALLED LOGIC..
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

Dilution of money? Please tell me so i can see if my logic will counter what you are saying and if not

Without TAXES how does public services get paid ? In a decentralised world  Cheesy
No no one will want to pay anything PLUS many will be thinking of ways to scam rob hack your monies

Then what you want a CENTRALISED SYSTEM to help you out BUT don't want to pay the TAXES for it?

So then your government borrows off the future children which one day will be yours then your children are wondering why am i paying 1 million dollars for a 30k home ?

Well because the PRESENT wanted a decentralised system were they pay nothing and put you the future in DEBT..<<GREEDY PEOPLES..

DECENTRALISED to hide your monies <What are you scared of? Obviously the TAXMAN..

Lool, drunk revenue service officer out there, thinking loudly and from the heart.. Smiley
Seems, such people will never understand the shape, taste and supremacy of freedom, total freedom.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

Lool, drunk revenue service officer out there, thinking loudly and from the heart.. Smiley
Seems, such people will never understand the shape, taste and supremacy of freedom, total freedom.
[/quote]
Lool, drunk revenue service officer out there,  Cheesy

OH i do understand TOTAL FREEDOM ..

Living in the jungle with pygmies< TOTAL FREEDOM ..<No government ..

Even the ROAD has laws < so deal with it.. PYGMIES LAW IS TOTAL FREEDOM ..

Yep kill next village and eat them < TOTAL FREEDOM..

@kate_sills
 22h22 hours ago
More
I think this is a false dichotomy - you can want to reduce the amount of bad behavior and also can want to design systems that don't break when people are terrible..

SO kate SILLS if the BANK empties your monies from your account

^^^
you can want to reduce the amount of bad behavior and also can want to design systems that don't break when people are terrible.

So KATE SILLS   if someone empties your bank account BY YOU and your words  YOU WONT MOAN?..
Of course you would ..You be banging on the banks door crying to the police CRY CRY CRY..

So don't talk BULLSHIT..

Get a good amount of TEZZIES did you? ..If you think life is to be trusted THEN YOU ARE THICK..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

You and I sell apples we make good money both are happy both trust each other BUT doesn't mean
someone nothing to do with you and i will try and steal our apples or business ..

Many ways to rob steal businesses plus monies EVEN destroying a business so your business takes over.
All the things people will do to get MONIES..

And some people thinks like kate sills who by the way now works for TEZOS Shocked Shocked..
Yep i am very shocked by her comments ..

She trust peoples Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..Or bring out the TEZOS if everyone gets robbed SO WHAT?
Well that's what your saying kate sills ..

So what did you get before hand ?..

Like ICO they get the monies then don't give a shit just BULLSHIT mumbling and long tail and blah blah blah..And Gevers court cases By the way i think very odd ..

Get the money then bullshit everyone and we don't care because we been paid for our BULLSHIT..

Now until TEZOS is out   i will go on and on and on and on ..

NO ONE IS GETTING AWAY WITH A SCAM..
Bullshit someone else but not me please ..

Now i am not saying it's a scam i am saying what's wrong CAPTAIN KIRK< From SPOCK..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

If you want to live in a DEMOCRACY that takes laws  and to uphold the laws needs roads schools and what not   plus hospitals to look after the sick as almost everyone gets sick  Wink..

Now if you want to live in a DEMOCRACY and have these laws they cost MONIES ..
Because how many police officers army nurses  water workers will work for NOTHING ??

NOT MANY Roll Eyes..
So they need to be paid by what? CORRECT  TAXES ..<Means a centralised world Wink..

Now decentralised means paying the governments NOTHING ..
BUT when you get robbed you cry to WHO?..< A centralised body <But don't want to pay for it..

Now the best place to do this TOTAL FREEDOM is the JUNGLE because i need police and hospitals
and that takes taxes OR borrowing off the future children     then our future are in debt..

Paying more in interest than what it was worth..< the future will..

Now with some really good ideas   we can make tezos usable plus pays it's way and by paying it's way
and being safe TEZOS has every right to complain to a CENTRAL body to get someone done for THEFT..

Because why should a decentralised system be allowed in a centralised world ?
Decentralised means the JUNGLE LAWS..

Why not BOTH Centralised + decentralised ?..

The community has the power BUT if any theft we can call a centralised body to get them done because we payed our taxes ?..< we payed we have a right to use it..

No paying you have not right to the law if been ROBBED..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:45:12 PM

You all bought TEZOS  so why did you by it?  was it to trade hoping to bail out for a higher price once it
hits the markets ? Of course it was  Wink..

Now if you didn't what are you wanting TEZOS to do for this token to be worth what it suppose to be worth..?

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TEZOS CAN DO?   Please no mumbling OR coughing ..

Now if your saying it can do something ARE YOU DOING IT< As in will it be used in everyday life?..

So with 1 billion don't you think you should actually be making something TEZOS can be used for ?..

I know everyone wants no one poking their noses in peoples money matters BUT we can do this plus pay our ways for a better nice future ..

Nothing like a nice smooth road < Now because of a decentralised capital world we have POT HOLES ..

EASY TO BORROW < ICO  And not pay it back < DECENTRALISED  Wink<CRAFTY  Wink

Well if they fail they got paid <Plus holidays all around the world on ICO expense ..

This time more than any other time this time we get it right derr derr der der this time we get it right.
Little song while we wait  ^^

Are you making us wait so we will all kill ourselves?  I find people will kill the mothers for
1 BILLION DOLLARS ..<AUSTIN POWERS

When donations are made in the UK we can request to see how they been spent in case of fraud ..
I just happen to know someone who knows someone who donated to TEZOS from the UK.. Wink Cheesy

OH HOW MY FISHEES IN THE SEA WILL BE GETTING SOME MONIES.. Wink

If been bullshitted ..We in the UK don't like computer FRAUD and for a donation makes it even worse..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:13:44 PM

For charities to think carefully about fundraising requests, statements and examples that are used on marketing materials, and aim not to mislead the public. Claims such as ‘£2 can buy a watering can’ need to be explained, and both how costs are arrived at and what these costs include communicated to donors. Claims that cannot be substantiated should not be made, and the language used in marketing materials should be consistent. Charities should bear in mind the impression given to donors by marketing materials and when seeking donations. For example, '£2 buys a watering can' is a much stronger statement than '£2 could buy a watering can' and charities should consider whether such statements can be delivered upon. The former statement states that a donation of £2 will buy a watering can whereas the latter suggests a watering can as an example of what £2 could buy.

It is advisable for charities to consider carefully the presentation of lists of possible donations, possible gifts and the language and design that is used, and ensure fundraising and marketing materials do not give a misleading impression. Charities should also consider whether the language used implies or suggests that a donation will be treated as a restricted fund.

It is good practice for charities to ensure appropriate sensitivity towards beneficiaries when using graphics, images or text, and to consider the potential impact on beneficiary groups and stakeholders. Charities should be able to explain why a particular stance has been taken for a marketing or campaigning appeal, and should not subject donors or potential donors to unjustifiable pressure to donate. If charities are fundraising in partnership with one or more organisations, charities must state how monies will be split between the organisations.

I CAN ASK HOW DONATIONS ARE SPENT^^^

And i will ask Wink  Is it a DONATION or INVESTMENT?

Uk your done if mess up for bad spending frauds < CHARITY FRAUD <DONATIONS ..

USA your done for not registering with the SEC  Cheesy Cheesy

Bring a safe blockchain out then all should be fine  Wink..

4 years in the making BUT feels like it was done 2 weeks ago Wink..
Yes 4 years we been at it  Cheesy..I should of known better than to believe a FRENCH DUDE <LAZY Cheesy..

38 hour no more or we smash Paris up Cheesy

NO i will never be happy Angry Cheesy Cheesy Keeps you on your toes Wink Wink
smarthost

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

I wonder how many people hit the ignore button on popcorn1's posts in this thread. Is it me, or is it all incoherent babble from him? Had to block him...couldn't take it anymore.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

I wonder how many people hit the ignore button on popcorn1's posts in this thread. Is it me, or is it all incoherent babble from him? Had to block him...couldn't take it anymore.

I just keep scrolling down. Most people ignore him, other than some new comers who are in complete shock and don't understand what is happening to them.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

I just put a newbie in the bin..Bye bye         newbies hold NOTHING  Wink

1 BOULDER GOES IN THE OCEAN <<<RIPPLES ALL OVER THE WORLD Wink POPCORN1 EFFECT..

Lets say this i will win Wink The fishees in the sea will love all your donations  Wink

Yes judge they said we was going to mars read the white paper..
Sitting here with my space suit on and no lift off.. Cry

Talking about bad ideas  upsets the bad actors ..

Not to worry i will trade TEZOS and make many many thousand EASY PEEZY  Wink

I lock in like a choke hold then don't let go till I        yes till i decide i have had enough..

Oh and by the way  EOS is VERICOIN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

4 years and still 6k sats Cheesy Cheesy

Plus the wallet always crashes  Cheesy
So EOS will be the same job as VERI   Crash crash crash  Cheesy Cheesy..

I thinks it's time to bring my own coin out  Wink..

I could call it Hmm  lets see..

I tried to come up with a good name BUT everyone took them Cry Cry..

SO MANY BULLSHIT TOKENS THAT'S WHY Angry Angry  THAT DO NOTHING..

Any ideas for a new name coin ?
▶ 0:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:16:22 AM

OOPS another one bites the dust Cheesy

You mean to say no one can talk about bad ideas? ..Like falling off a cliff?
Just get it out and don't worry someone can be left with the POO? Angry

5 years in this game and all i see is SCAMS

I likes to upset peoples it proves i am doing my job Cheesy Cheesy

Always say LIARS get cobs on Cheesy
Call them out they get upset ..Plus you donated to the fishees in the sea ..If no working blockchain

Remember 3 months of a SOLID MAIN NET before anyone gets a NICKLE ..

I would worry who i might be..Could i be MI6 ? could i be a tramp on my phone? <I robbed it ..
Or could i be JESUS

Or could i be CIA ..? Batman?    Lets just say someone who is watching very carefully indeed..

Been a lot of online scams over the years maybe i am here to bust a few peoples?..

Or bust millions of btc users FOR TAX EVASION ?..

It's called EVOLUTION of the blockchains ..
Kennedy3950

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

The project is very interesting and promising. Hope this project will be successful!
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

Where the discussion has turned to court issue once again ? Is there anything recently told on the decision or just once again here people suddenly started to talk without any serious reason. Many people have realized potential after the closing of ICO by one way there positions are solid as they have less headache but worry at the same time to not miss the train once it will be launched in future. There is fear about price to not start climbing without letting others to buy.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

I just keep scrolling down. Most people ignore him, other than some new comers who are in complete shock and don't understand what is happening to them.

Very good choice. The world comes back to the reality by ignoring this guy.
Can't understand wtf on earth the guy posts about!
Long but rubbish.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:02:42 PM

Very good choice. The world comes back to the reality by ignoring this guy.
Can't understand wtf on earth the guy posts about!
Long but rubbish.
For the TEZOS idiots.  Short sentence.

Tezos is doing very good..
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: