Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215608 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

popcorn1
sulfurtank
Sorry guys, but how is any of it even remotely related to Tezos? Please take this conversation into private.

Meanwhile, still hoping for March release LOL
I asked him to buy some TEZOS..Yes right at the end i said buy some TEZOS Wink
So sorry you never bothered to read the end ..Will you buy some TEZOS ? < all related  Grin..

still hoping for March release Undecided 
the only March i see is you marching up and down waiting for your TEZOS .

It will come but when  Undecided  but here is a  Kiss  to make you feel better ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

Go to the profile of Tezicorn
Tezicorn
Tezos + 🦄 = 🚀
Mar 26
2018 Interview: Tezicorn Creator

: Ok weird. Do you intend to actually do anything useful for the Tezos community or just puff rainbows out of your…

A: Indeed the latter. While the real valued community members are out there implementing the Tezos ecosystem, I am on my unicorn wandering through the Tezosphere blowing rainbows wherever it is needed(most times not needed). Deadpool 2 is set for release on May 18, 2018 btw. Lunch before then? Hope so.

or just puff rainbows out of your ?..

NOPE i am puffing smoke out my ears WHY you ask?..

OK give me 250 million dollars to build you a home Wink..
Next what i will do is make you wait   WHY is this?     

because some guy has hold of your 250 million and wont let me use it to build your house BUT i throw some sand on the floor in the mean time  Wink..

Oh and by the way me and my wife will use some of the 250 million to pay for lawyers and free holidays to promote my building company ..

What did you say i haven't built anything YET?
No i did i spent 4 years planning to put sand on the floor for your driveway YES 4 years it took..

Yes i know i am sorry     i know you saved up all your hard earned monies to pay me to build your house AND THIS IS THE PUNCH LINE Wink

Will you build the house with me because

Ok weird. Do you intend to actually do anything useful for the Tezos community or just puff rainbows out of your… Shocked Shocked Shocked  NO I PAYED YOU TO DO A JOB Wink

Just like the job i had to do to buy the TEZOS in the first place..

NOW WILL YOU BUILD THE HOME WITH ME?..

Arr well i am off to CHINA with me and my wife YES with your 250 million house build  Wink Kiss..
No don't worry it will be done      when is anyone's guess ..

OH and thanks for the DONATION  Wink very nice of you ..
No the home i was suppose to build wasn't an investment it was a donation Wink..

So TEZICORN i hope you be happy with a builder like me ..

It pisses me off when people get millions of dollars then ask other people to do the work
NO YOU GOT 250 MILLION TO DO IT Wink Angry Angry Angry Angry..

Yes i broke my back to buy tezos in my line of work so you can do your line of work payed by us with the 250 million donation.. Wink Wink NEVER FORGET THAT..

Just like you asking for someone to build you a home for an investment Wink..
What if i acted the same as most scam ICO Wink  ..

Plus used your home investment monies to buy 1 million dollar bath that cost 2k?

BUT how do we know what is getting spent on what?..
Maybe a butler for my wife? COUGH a coder ?..

BUT the fact we have done our bit by donating the coders need to to their jobs then be no puffing rainbows out anyone's BUTT HOLES then would thee Wink Wink.. Wink

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:17:04 AM

I build homes with bricks  Coders build software with computers BOTH builders of some sort Wink..

Now on the TEZOS white paper it says BLAH BLAH       Just the same as my plans for your homes to be built  BOTH have a plan to do the job they plan to do..

NOW imagine this ..
You give me 250 million to build you a home?..
I look at my drawn up plans and start to build you your dream home       because you thinks if you sell it on it will make way more monies ..

So after i finished your home you say where is my garage and i say i changed the plans and built you a conservatory instead but all good
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?..

So what's the difference in the TEZOS WHITE PAPER?  ..

I changed my building plans for you so what's up? ..

I just want all DEVS to know that when they take monies they better RESPECT other peoples CASH just the same as if you asked a builder to build you a home for an investment ..

WOULD YOU BE HAPPY ?
If your builder acted in the same way as most ICO have acted? SO WHY DO YOU DO IT DEVS?
you do live in a building don't you?  SO just think you wouldn't if all builders acted like ICO scam devs Wink Wink..

NO i know this is not BUT the ACTIONS of some have been piss poor to say the least when it's other peoples monies they are dealing with BUT
thinks it's theirs ..
Is 250 million mine if i never built your home?  SO SHOW SOME RESPECT Angry Angry..

To all computer developers this is too     We are using our hard earned cash to give you a coding job SO DO IT
And this is why we need government peoples involved because no such thing as TRUST you just hope they wont rip you off..

How many do get ripped of in all walks of life for monies ? SO shows no trust really is thee Wink Wink..

JUST LIARS FOR CASH..

I will give you a really good IDEA when TEZOS comes out  .. Wink

To young MILO   still young to know how this planet works       BUT tell your parents what great people they are for bringing you into this world Wink
Give them a hug from me POPCORN1 ..Great asset to humanity is MILO Wink..

WHY you ask ..You have no IDEA what you can do with TEZOS Wink Wink..You know the code but what shall we do with it that's useful Wink Wink

I will tel you when TEZOS comes out Wink Wink..If I say what it is people will jump on it  ..

wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:44:42 AM

At present, Tezos network is not on-line, on-line two test network, called a Alphanet, called a Zeronet. In the community, Zeronet is expected to be the last version of the main line.
cjl1984

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:06:18 AM

Now the EOS nodes compete, the white heat is like the battlefield. Now you can take advantage of the time difference of attention, get into the Tezos node business ahead of time, do three things to run nodes, make purses, and build areas
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

Recently, many people have doubts about the Teozs test network, and do not know how to run Tezos nodes, trample a lot of pits, touch a lot of walls, and ask no questions
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Recently, many people have doubts about the Teozs test network, and do not know how to run Tezos nodes, trample a lot of pits, touch a lot of walls, and ask no questions

Community seems to be very active at other places, like chat, own forum etc... However, communication from the team is not the best and has been that way since the very beginning. Would love to see them interacting with the community more frequently

Vedu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

Other similar projects have already firmly taken their positions in the market and will not give them away. Especially any incomprehensible developers who still can not do anything but only are judged among themselves. Even if they start already late, and get a part of the market will not work.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:43 PM

ETH is scared ..  ETH the safe with a hole in the back..

Vitalik Buterin's criticism of EOS and Tezos and on-chain governance ..
Go on REDDIT and read about what  vitalik burterin's criticism ..

HE IS SO WRONG ..

Lets talk about GOVERNANCE BRIBES..
In the western world with so many peoples no one and i mean no one bribes the voters as in paying cash
not ever..
You have to become a leader THEN to accept BRIBES ..No good bribing the voters to many unless you want to buy 100 thousand cars plus i want a house with a swimming pool ..

Like any election someone has to have won the election then once in power then they take the bribes..
the leader gets big businesses to pay him monies to do favours for the big companies ..

No one in the right mind would try to bribe 100 thousand peoples it would cost way way to much..
YOU BRIBE YOUR LEADERS NOT THE VOTERS..Now for the best bit

NO ONE IS THE LEADER OF TEZOS ..The community own it so by all means i will have a car a house with a swimming pool ..
Any other voters want something for a bribe?..

SO ETH   YOU TALK BULLSHIT Wink..
Do people bribe the leader or the voter?..

We live in a democracy to bribe all the voters you better have billions to do it Wink..
To bribe one leader you can do it for 10 million Wink..

Kinnock's £10 MILLION Pay Off and the EU SECRET BANK ...
christophereverard.co.uk/kinnocks-10-million-pay-off-and-the-eu-secret-bank-accou...
19 Jun 2016 - 197 EU parliamentarians accused of FRAUD including Glenys Kinnock… But wait! Oh dear - the man in charge of investigating EU fraud is NEIL KINNOCK!!!

So i am sorry that some smart people don't know how this planet works..
I will repeat again..

YOU DON'T BRIBE THE VOTERS ..YOU BRIBE THE LEADERS..

TEZOS  HAS NO LEADERS..  ALL THE HOLDERS ARE THE LEADERS ..

So i hope your worth many many billions to bribe all the voters to get what you want ..
Then is it worth it for tezos?  I.E will you become the leader of the world Cheesy Cheesy..

No it's not worth it is it over a bit of technology WHY?
because if you use billions to bribe over a bit of technology then WHY not just build it yourself with all your monies  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

It's a TOKEN for tech      not to become the president of the world .JEEZ

BYE BYE ETH    YOUR TOKEN IS A SAFE WITH A HOLE IN THE BACK..

YEP I LOST MONIES SO YOU WILL PAY ..
If i lost monies so will many of my fellow humans ..ETH THE SAFE WITH A HOLE IN THE BACK..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:58:51 PM

Sorry for being a retarded maniac with the emoji BUT i love them Wink Cheesy Cheesy
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

So is there any sight on an actual exchange launch yet or do we still have to wait a few months?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:36:54 PM

So is there any sight on an actual exchange launch yet or do we still have to wait a few months?
Tezos hired a company "Least Athority" to conduct security audit of the Tezos code base. I expect things will start moving a lot faster once audit is over.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

Homepage
Go to the profile of Daniel Larimer
Daniel Larimer
Mar 30
The Limits of Crypto-economic Governance
end goal: minimizing corruption and maximizing freedom in society. The primary difference between us are our fundamental assumptions.

There are three incontrovertible premise upon which I base my work:

The vast majority of people have good intentions
You cannot prove a negative
There is no such thing as a closed economic system

Vitalik is looking for a cryptoeconomic blackbox that assumes you cannot rely voting whether by stake (plutocracy) or by individual (democracy). This blackbox needs to dispense candy for good inputs and electric shocks for bad inputs. The premise is that if we could only put the right algorithm inside the box then man can be free from rule of the wealthy. Vitalik is looking for the preverbal Dues ex Machina (God from the machine) to save mankind from its own tragic corruption.

I, on the other hand, am looking to create tools to be used by competing groups of good people where at least 2/3 are honest. I believe people are fundamentally good. Let’s look at the practical reality.  YES LETS DO..BECAUSE YOUR WRONG IN MANY WAYS..

There are three incontrovertible premise upon which I base my work:..<<<Then you have LOST..WHY YOU ASK?

The vast majority of people have good intentions<<WRONG
You cannot prove a negative<<WRONG

The vast majority of humans always have a price..We are predators the worst this planet can offer..
Everyone wants a good life EVERYONE..
So those that don't have much and even the ones that do will do anything for more riches FACT..

Look at what the so called best humans do for monies..

Kids For Cash - YouTube
Video for judge gets life for locking up children▶ 7:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qjwEKtlZIU
21 Feb 2011 - Uploaded by The Young Turks
Judges Lock-Up Kids For Cash .... I was a 15 year old KID that was locked up for CLINCHING HIS FISTS ON A ..

Rumsfeld and Chertoff: 2.3 Trillion Dollars Missing before 9/11, 2001 ...
Video for 9/11 2.3 trillion dollars▶ 1:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0r1-5t8b1o
29 Dec 2015 - Uploaded by Orwellians International Truth Museum
This exhibit is part of the 9/11 USA collection at the Orwellians International Truth Museum. www.orwellians ...
Missing $2.3 Trillion 'Proves' 9/11 Was An Inside Job - Unilad
https://www.unilad.co.uk/politics/missing-2-3-trillion-proves-911-was-an-inside-job/
In the carnage following the September 11 terror attacks a number of conspiracy theories began to emerge online concerning a cover-up.
Did the U.S government ever find the 2.3 Trillion dollars that was ...
https://www.quora.com/Did-the-U-S-government-ever-find-the-2-3-Trillion-dollars-th...
19 Oct 2015 - it is a fact that donald rumsfield testified that 2.3 trillion dollars were unaccounted for in the pentagon expense reports. it was reported by every news agency in the u.s. anyone who says differently is either ignorant or deceitful. without buying into any alternative theory regarding 9/11; it is disingenuous to assert that either the ...
Why does the government lie and hide everything? What happened ...   31 Oct 2017
What does the missing 3 trillion dollars just before the 9/11 ...   21 Aug 2017
missing $2.3 Trillion ...
Pentagon Missing Trillions - WantToKnow.info
https://www.wanttoknow.info/050310pentagontrillionslost
CBS Reports Pentagon Missing $2.3 Trillion. "'According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,' Rumsfeld admitted. $2.3 trillion – that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America."

The vast majority of people have good intentions<<WRONG
You cannot prove a negative<<WRONG                                    ALL NEGATIVE FOR MONIES ^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

And you say the vast majority have good intentions    DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH..Everyone got a price 98% of HUMANS have a price..

People are bribed so easy some have more of a higher price than others BUT can always be bribed ..

JUDGES DOCTORS LAWYERS POLITICIANS ARMY POLICE CIA FBI MI5 MI6    EVERYONE GOT A PRICE..

So to all you coders STOP BEING  candy floss skies and fluffy balls.. PEOPLE WILL TEAR THE BACK OF YOUR TEETH OUT FOR RICHES..

So i say a UNIVERSAL INCOME will solve so many problems BUT they would rather we have problems because problems you can make loads of cash off
PROBLEMS..

I SLASH YOU   THEN SELL YOU A PLASTER ..This is how we humans work..<<Horrible PREDATORS ..

UNIVERSAL INCOME we become nice predators but still we are predators ..

2 lions in a cage ..
Feed 1 by hand everyday 3 times a day     the other lion feed it once every 2 days     which lion would you step in the cage with if you had to pick 1?..

So just think the same as humans ..The less fed humans will be the worst predators  Then once we get a taste for the riches some become GREEDY..

CRYPTOCURRENCY    Is a type of riches <<<many many unfed lions want feeding so they can become content ..

SO TEZOS ..MAKE SURE IT'S SAFE     BECAUSE WE ARE HUMAN PREDATORS ..

We humans don't hunt for food anymore   we hunt for MONIES..

trung.nguyen2382

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

Best platform, I registered in this project and will participate. Wink
paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

I think tezos ready to be listed. But he wants to exit 100% without a problem. Of course, it's a reason why the bad guys are bad.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

yes, they hope to be listed with real coins and not with HitBTC notes  Smiley
yeyz600

Activity: 196
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Recently, the battle for EOS nodes has become increasingly fierce, and node dividends have also become a competitive weapon for the time being. In fact, we may as well plan the layout of Tezos nodes in advance, and the estimated revenue will be considerable.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

I think tezos ready to be listed. But he wants to exit 100% without a problem. Of course, it's a reason why the bad guys are bad.

My guess is the recent troubles and changes within the management will cause some more delay. I'm hoping for May or June.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

Just wondering is this directed at me ?..

I have no TEZOS you lot will donate about 40 to 50k TEZOS to me POPCORN1  ..

Then i will keep 10k to stake forever  Wink i will live off the 5% a year  ..

The other 40k are going to be given away ..TO WHO YOU ASK?..

I don't know Undecided    WHY you ask ?
Well my daughter starts college soon and she is in a college were only smart kids go because you need a certain exam result to get in and many go to OXFORD from the college she will be going to.

So what i will do is give them away to smart computer kids and many other smart kids in many other fields and walks of life.. Wink Wink..

And i don't lie for no one Angry Angry..

Oh and by the way i want this planet cleaned up SHIT all over MY PLANET
And yes we are going to clean that SHIT UP ..

I want my child to be part of something GOOD ..

I could always TRADE and get them for free anyways BUT why make TEZOS STUCK in the same place
FOREVER Wink..

THE BOTS KNOW ME AND THEY ARE TERRIFIED  Cheesy Cheesy..

I am a man of my word       what i say i will do is what i will do Wink..

WHAT IDEAS HAVE YOU GOT    FOR TEZOS?..
I have many ideas   Wink.. WHY  BECAUSE I CAN SEE THE FUTURE Grin..CAN YOU?

So when TEZOS comes out DONATIONS for POPCORN1 Wink..

I lost all my crypto because of ETH Angry Angry..Just that one switch over to ETH killed me Cry Cheesy

So then i said the heat in africa will boil your asses for what you done Wink
Oh and guess what they are boiling < KARMA  Wink..

The EARTH is my god Wink< It created me and all life      <most worship the wrong thing Wink

You want TEZOS to do well?  Then popcorn1 and his mind will make it do well ..

Not worth using my mind while everyone uses it then they get a nice life but my child doesn't Wink

So with the fact my child is going to college and the fact she is the smart kid then who will she meet
who are also smart Wink Wink..They will get the TEZZIES so they have an interest  Wink..

You can tell me to EF OFF if you like and i will EF OFF no problem  Wink..

40 to 50k tezos donation to POPCORN1  i will not sell 1 of them 100% promise ..

So Arthur you sit on many TEZOS then you can help me to help you Grin..

I will buy 200 TEZOS that's all the money i got BUT with the donations i will have 10k .
Plus i give 40 kids 1k each from smart backgrounds ..

So i cannot wait for TEZOS release to see how kind this community really is Kiss

xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

My guess is the recent troubles and changes within the management will cause some more delay. I'm hoping for May or June.

Another delay? What exact date shall we expect for a big news?
We are waiting for so long a time.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: