Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Please reserve for me the Hebrew translation
Thank you Smiley
Your "centralised" what does that mean in Hebrew ?
A bit like someones robbed your tea bags off the washing line Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Why Tezos team not publish requirement KYC when ICO starting? If they said what need KYC for join ICO, then they collected a smaller amount. This is not unprofessionally.

They did not know the crypto landscape would change this much. At the time of the ICO of Tezos, requirements like KYC were not common. I've participated in many ICO's back then and no other project carried out KYC.

Times have changed and Tezos want's to be on the safe side.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy.

Imagine this  Grin..
You give the TEZOS ID over they check your wallet  THEN me your friendly Tax officer checks how much
you donated to TEZOS  and then check your bitcoin you donated and from the bitcoin donated i check every transaction you ever made  Cheesy ..

NOW WAIT FOR IT Grin  imagine you had 5k bitcoins 3 years ago DID YOU PAY TAX? Wink Cheesy Cheesy..
So now if you never ME your friendly TAXMAN can now say you owe me for this much also if you cannot pay i strip your house of it's contents plus i will sell your home to cover the cost..

OH and by the way this LAW OFFICER wants you for TAX EVASION  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

Your signing up to a tax tracker and if you haven't payed your tax your DONE..
Oh yes you are     SO WHY THE NEED TO CHECK if your decentralised ?..

For terrorist drug monies ? ..
So why not build everything CENTRALISED ?..

A database can store way way way more plus faster plus no transaction cost plus harder to hack Wink
NO NO NO your asking for PHOTO ID  your CENTRALISED   <<FACT..

Do you not get it WHY WHY WHY build a slower higher costing ecosystem ?..
A centralised DATABASE is way more cost effective plus harder to HACK ..

Makes no difference now your CENTRALISED   FACT ..
I think it be better   BUT not as a blockchain it defeats the OBJECT  you DOUGHNUTS  Cheesy Cheesy..
No transaction cost  at all Wink..

But as soon as you sign your ID you will be tracked from the very first BITCOIN you ever held Cheesy..
Am alright  Grin Grin..I still poor Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

I am the taxman you are the walrus ko ko kee doo ..
And gas cost are how much?  BUT WHY your CENTRALISED <<<FACT

And how slow will it be? BUT WHY your CENTRALISED <<< FACT

And how much data can you store ? BUT WHY your CENTRALISED <<<FACT

And how easy is it to hack? BUT WHY your CENTRALISED <<<<FACT

Now why even bother building a blockchain?<<Please i know you defeated the OBJECT..

You built a car i can run faster than Cheesy
You can cook faster with the sun than an oven ..<<Your technology thinking Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

Why Tezos team not publish requirement KYC when ICO starting? If they said what need KYC for join ICO, then they collected a smaller amount. This is not unprofessionally.

They did not know the crypto landscape would change this much. At the time of the ICO of Tezos, requirements like KYC were not common. I've participated in many ICO's back then and no other project carried out KYC.

Times have changed and Tezos want's to be on the safe side.

Who need KYC?
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

Idk what you guys are talking about, the tezos ico did NOT exclude US citizens. A few foundation members, including the head of the foundation is a US citizen. A HUGE percentage of ico contributors were US citizens, becuase Arthur and DLS are US based. If they tell us now that US citizens won't be getting their allocations or that they must be accredited investors, you can call this project over, just stick a fork in it because it's done.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

KYC<KENTUCKY YUCKY CHICKEN  Cheesy

It's safer this way Roll Eyes..Yes we know but built as decentralised but it's centralised  Roll Eyes.
Meaning WHY build a a slower system with cost to you and i? Roll Eyes..

Or do we have more so called "SMART PEOPLES" who are as dumb as a brush pole ?..
You give PHOTO ID to be safe YES or NO?  so that is centralised meaning GOVERNMENT CHECKS Wink ..

Now i thinks it's better BUT not on a blockchain it's slower more costing and less storage data
SO why even bother with a blockchain DO YOU NOT GET IT?..

You give PHOTO ID to drive a booble car  when if your giving your PHOTO ID why not drive a faster car
like a central data base ?..

THE GOVERNMENT CAN SHUT YOU DOWN ANYWAYS ..
The whole Idea of being decentralised is so no government have any say  Wink..
Now if they have a say WHY a BLOCKCHAIN ?..

If they have a say then why not just be a centralised DATABASE ?..

Because you want to drive a slower car  at way more cost for gas when a central car doesn't cost that much compared to a blockchain car ..

You already give your PHOTO ID  you stupid gits  Cheesy.. CENTRALISED <<FACT..
But still want to build on a slower platform Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY DUDES .. Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Also KYC check for TEZOS  have the government approved TEZOS as a blockchain ecosystem ?
Because if they have not then why are you asking for information if no government backed?..

You could sell that information to anyone FACT ..
A high up elite government dude ..Is tezos government backed by the UK or USA ?
Now if not then why are you asking for PERSONAL INFORMATION if your not government backed ?..

Giving your personal information over to a private none government backed is no different than me
asking for everyone's id for IOU paper promises ..

I will give you computer tokens for your ID ..Yes pull the other one ..
SO have the UK and the USA said they APPROVE tezos ?

You know like WILLIAM HILL bookmakers or ladbrokes they are know by the government is TEZOS to be asking for private information ?..

You will never get my ID  Wink To dangerous for me i have the religious nutcases  government bodies
countries so many i have told the truth to that they did not like ..

Like this how all the leaders are fucking BUMS Cheesy Cheesy..
How the ISLAMS RELIGION is dogshit Cheesy Cheesy same goes for all religion  Wink Wink
BUT ISLAM 1000 times worse  Wink..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

Imagine a war  a political enemy of a nation because they said something about kim jong un
and kim wants him he could check the KYC   then switch his monies off FACT..

Bitcoin you can run and use in any country so now TEZOS as become no good if a war ..
were bitcoin is good because no one can shut you down track you down and switch you off..

I will put my buy order in at 25 cents on exchange because it's not what you said it was a decentralised
blockchain ..
People can be tracked by governments the very thing a DECENTRALISED blockchain is against FACT..

I could be in trouble have all my monies in TEZOS and the government switches me off ..
YES THEY CAN  ..THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE..

Check for tax evasion
check if your against the government and switch your cash flow off because i said Theresa May stinks of
fish because she is USELESS ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

9/11 the BBC news said tower 7 had been blew up  BUT there it was in the background  Now that's just 1 thing what about this?..

Salisbury poisoning: Russia 'targeted' Yulia Skripal email - BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43755789
13 Apr 2018 - Russian intelligence agencies targeted poison victim Yulia Skripal's email account as early as 2013, the UK's national security adviser has said ..

Now i don't know what to believe BUT 1 thing i do believe is GOVERNMENTS are very shady indeed
LYING BUMS ..Yes they do anything for monies GREEDY GOATS ..

Now my point is IF i am going to give my ID then i expect TEZOS to be built on a CENTRALISED database
much faster no cost in gas or transactions ..

TEZOS could be the new information VISA PHONE CARD with faster transactions no costs harder to hack
and can store all the data you want ..

So TEZOS is now called               THE TEZOS NETWORK     
a CENTRALISED database with no cost  and lightning fast ..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

SOMEONE POSTED    ON REDDIT

KYC - your data will be shared with random companies you don't know, my story
I've recently submitted a request to a KYC 3rd-party provider to see who accessed my private info. Thanks to the new GDPR laws that came in effect, I have the right to know.

I submitted my query a few weeks ago, and just got the result now. According to their records, there were three companies which accessed my records, TWO of which I don't know. (Revolut bank, a bank in the UK and also a company called "Marq Million", also in the UK.

The thing is, I have never heard of these companies and certainly never been their customer. I have no idea why they accessed my KYC records. I do not even live in the country where these companies operate.

The KYC service provider company is called "onfido" and I foolishly did submit my private data to them last year for an ICO. I deeply regret this now, after learning that my data can be shared with companies I don't know, and I don't know why they needed my info.

So there you go. KYC is a very dangerous thing. It destroys your privacy and now I feel sick to my stomach that someone I am not a cstomer with accesses my info. We need to demand our right to privacy! This KYC thing is ridiculous!
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

I always said they brought all this terror to do this on our asses to check to snoop like
saddam < They spy on us while they spend GREEDY BUMS..Pee wee hermans ..

So now the BUMS want our PHOTO ID   go centralised faster no cost in gas  FACT..
I don't care they got much more to hide than us  Wink Cheesy Cheesy

Plus it's a FACT someone else can use your DATA or hack it ..
Imagine you hold 1 million Tezos the government don't like you then switch you off or target hack you and say OH well they got stolen ..

Many things why BITCOIN was invented and one was so governments had any say and if they did you can
MOVE and live somewhere else ..

Now GOVERNMENTS are involved you can butter up spin all you like IT'S CENTRALISED on a slower platform as in a blockchain ..

So any token out there with KYC  you may wells go CENTRALISED because your building on a higher costing slower transaction platform ..

THE GOVERNMENT CAN SWITCH YOU OFF ..

Oh and try and hide in the G7 BUMS club countries   They are a click a firm a bums firm bum all our taxes for their families lives BUMS THEY ARE ..

So now you have to convince THE GANGSTER BUMS CLUB   please don't switch me off Cheesy Cheesy..
You bums .. Cheesy Cheesy..THEY ARE THOUGH   bad ones .. Wink..

Talk shit and spend all our monies on lavish dinners and flights everywhere .
Mind you sounds a bit like TEZOS Cheesy Cheesy  Arthur and crew Cheesy Cheesy
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

I've recently submitted a request to a KYC 3rd-party provider to see who accessed my private info. Thanks to the new GDPR laws that came in effect, I have the right to know.

I submitted my query a few weeks ago, and just got the result now. According to their records, there were three companies which accessed my records, TWO of which I don't know. (Revolut bank, a bank in the UK and also a company called "Marq Million", also in the UK.

The thing is, I have never heard of these companies and certainly never been their customer. I have no idea why they accessed my KYC records. I do not even live in the country where these companies operate.

The KYC service provider company is called "onfido" and I foolishly did submit my private data to them last year for an ICO. I deeply regret this now, after learning that my data can be shared with companies I don't know, and I don't know why they needed my info.

So there you go. KYC is a very dangerous thing. It destroys your privacy and now I feel sick to my stomach that someone I am not a cstomer with accesses my info. We need to demand our right to privacy! This KYC thing is ridiculous!

Agreed with you that is big problem in any project because don't know what they will do with our data. We see so many data leaked scandals in past but this kind of decision will destroy the momentum of this project and there will be no privacy for token holders. Anyway I will wait for few more days to let know what final decision they take on this privacy matter.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

Agreed with you that is big problem in any project because don't know what they will do with our data. We see so many data leaked scandals in past but this kind of decision will destroy the momentum of this project and there will be no privacy for token holders. Anyway I will wait for few more days to let know what final decision they take on this privacy matter.
Loads of people have already signed their lives away..Lol
How many data hacks ?.. I called people many names   high up robbing political peoples
I could have the world after me  Cheesy..
ARR WELL Grin..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

Private blockchain vs traditional centralized DB - Ethereum Stack ...
https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/.../private-blockchain-vs-traditional-centralized-d...
28 Feb 2018 - If you're not crossing the boundaries of trust, then you're always better with a traditional database.

If we have to give PHOTO ID then it's centralised ^^^ So why build a blockchain Undecided Kiss Kiss
and am the one with no GCSEs Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

At the end of the day if my GOVERNMENT wanted me they just KICK my door in IP address Roll Eyes..
BUT what if another government wanted me LIKE saudi or crazy islamic nutters ?

Or the jews or bush  Cheesy Cheesy  SEND THEM i would smash them up Wink Cheesy Cheesy
Millennium_blue

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

All this delay is creating hype which is clear and in past this kind of launch were highly successful for price.If we wait long enough, we can be happy.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:12:42 PM

All this delay is creating hype which is clear and in past this kind of launch were highly successful for price.If we wait long enough, we can be happy.

If you want to become happy to see the price than you should have to wait for up to an year to achieve your target. Now we have very tough competition into this space but awareness about blockchain ecosystem is still growing.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:14:07 PM

This KYC kind thing is main reason I don't participate in any ICO where this is needed. I prefer to buy from exchanges when it hits exchanges and people have played already with trading. Most of the times tokens are available at under ICO prices. I didn't know about Tezos when it raised money but it was good decision seeing KYC imposing now.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

The TF  is a group of people who was once us   NOW if they get bribed into asking the KYC for your details because they suspect you of bad activity ONLY to pass on to a shady party then some will know who you are and how much your worth ..

I once said to a LEGIT friend   i just got a job for £400 a week how much are you on   he said don't be
NOSEY ..I thought must be scared in case i ask for a loan Cheesy..

Is it ?  just some people hate you knowing what their worth?..
I don't care i just say what i earn ..

Mind you he was a TIGHT WAD Cheesy..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

I wonder how many used a internet cafe to buy TEZOS popped out the jungle to use the internet
only to be asked for ID ..

They might have a LEAF ID  Cheesy..No paper just all wrote on a leaf ..Must be some in countries that are
3rd world with no chance of ID ?..
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: