Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215610 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:08:40 PM

An interesting opinion of J. Pfeffer (Pfeffer Capital) about how utility tokens actually become value traps and basically are not good for long term investment:<<BULLSHIT Wink

http://fortune.com/2018/04/25/bitcoin-price-prediction-john-pfeffer/

Does he know what the UTILITY TOKEN does ?  what will it be used for? Kiss

He has no clue     the fact not many do Cheesy Cheesy..
Because if you did you wouldn't be saying anything BUT OMG.

Tezos is a BLANK CANVAS  yet to add ideas ..

Arthur is building the canvas so everyone can add their bit to the picture..
Then when POPCORN1 adds his bit the whole picture will become clear ..

Oh by the way i cannot draw to save my life < I.E code..  But tezos devs can do it once you here what i got to say..

Imagine you have drawn a picture because your a good artist    then i come along and say see your nose it's bent plus add some trees here     Then your picture sells ..

It's the one way to go with TEZOS ..

50K Tezos donation   ..Remember some wont move for millions  50k tezos well worth it..

Donations will be all welcome Wink..

So to all you big TEZOS HOLDERS    remember go and tell the SEC why your a UTILITY TOKEN Wink Cheesy

Oh and if someone thinks of it before me i will say someone else done it before me ..
Then i hold no credit for my reward ..

So it will be out the window my donation ARR WELL ..

Don't like taking credit for something i never done Wink..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

Great opportunity today for Ryan Jesperson, President of the @TezosFoundation, to meet Johann N. Schneider-Ammann @_BR_JSA of the Swiss Federal Council, at the Blockchain Summit Crypto Valley..

Ryan your doing a great job as always  Wink Remember i know your not the coder Wink
So can only do your bit  THANKS ..

You know i make sense.. centralised + decentralised = TEZOS ..
Impossible to be total decentralised   UNLESS  you want AI ROBOTS to run your ASSES?

No thank you  A HUMAN so i can vote it out  ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

What are the reasons to use Tezos over Ethereum as a smart-contract platform ?
Developing on Ethereum developers can make an ICO and get funding for a project - this is huge competitive advantage. Cheesy Cheesy..HOW? Cheesy Cheesy

Let me POP the ETH bubble ..

The SEC are saying ICO are securities? So unless you prove it's a utility token then you need to register
with the SEC ?..

Now ETH holds ICO   they are making securities on their blockchain do you know what that means?..
Now if EOS have ICO coins then they are doing the same as ETH ..

Aiding and abetting - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiding_and_abetting
Aiding and abetting is a legal doctrine related to the guilt of someone who aids or abets in the commission of a crime. It exists in a number of different countries and generally allows a court to pronounce someone guilty for aiding and abetting in a crime even if they are not the principal offender.
‎Canada · ‎United States · ‎Criminal · ‎History

So EVERY ICO   on ETH  or EOS if they hold an ICO like eth are all  ^^^^^^^^^ FACT..

Oh unless the ICO can prove to the SEC REGULATORS  that they intend to use it as a UTILITY TOKEN..

If they are using it to bet       gambling commission licence needed  or MALTA  Cheesy..
So every ICO on ETH and EOS   will have to REGISTERS before they hold an ICO or they get done from the SEC..

SO enjoy me popping your BUBBLES ..

Who ever holds an ICO must prove they are a UTILITY TOKEN OR COIN ..

This is what the SEC are saying because they say an ICO is a securities investment ..
So enjoy proving your not ETH and EOS Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:56 AM

Ethereum Users Are Losing Money and Devs Don't Quite Know What ...
https://www.coindesk.com › Features
8 Feb 2018 - Ethereum is once again at a familiar crossroads. As the price of its cryptocurrency ether has soared (and then corrected) in 2018, one thing has remained constant - users continue to lose money due to hacks, faulty code and human error. It's an issue that in the past has split the platform into rivaling forces ...

'$300m in cryptocurrency' accidentally lost forever due to bug ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../2017/.../cryptocurrency-300m-dollars-stolen-bug-eth...
8 Nov 2017 - Unlike most cryptocurrency hacks, however, the money wasn't deliberately taken: it was effectively destroyed by accident. The lost money was in the form of Ether, the tradable currency that fuels the Ethereum distributed app platform, and was kept in digital multi-signature wallets built by a developer called ...

Yes, this kid really just deleted $300 MILLION by messing around with ...
https://hackernoon.com/yes-this-kid-really-just-deleted-150-million-dollar-by-messing...
8 Nov 2017 - Last year, The DAO, a decentralized 'autonomous' investment fund, got hacked for $50 million. In July, a hacker ... However, when the decision was made to hard fork the Ethereum network to recover the funds lost during the DAO hack, a part of the network did not agree with the decision. Those who did not ...

How the $170 million Ethereum bug could have been prevented
https://hackernoon.com/how-the-170-million-ethereum-bug-could-have-been-prevent...
8 Jan 2018 - 170 million dollars lost in the blink of an eye. Until recently it would've been hard to imagine this could ever happen — this kind of money doesn't just disappear overnight, and destroying it would…

Ethereum price LIVE: ETH sinks south as investors lose $1 million in ...
https://www.express.co.uk › Finance › City & Business
2 Feb 2018 - ETHEREUM has been caught up in the overnight cryptocurrency price plunge triggered by strong words from India and price manipulation fears over at the Bitfinex exchange.
Ethereum Lost $4 Billion in Market Value Due to Fake "Fatal Car Crash"
https://futurism.com/ethereum-lost-4-billion-in-market-value-due-to-fake-fatal-car-cra...
27 Jun 2017 - A fake news story about the death of Vitalik Buterin, the creator of Ethereum, caused the cryptocurrency to lose $4 billion. ... On June 21, for example, a single multi-million dollar sell order caused a “flash crash” in Ethereum, a symptom of a young and underdeveloped infrastructure. This problem will be ...

Parity CEO is confident that $150M in frozen Ethereum isn't lost forever ...
https://techcrunch.com/.../parity-ceo-says-shes-confident-that-its-280m-in-frozen-ethe...
5 Dec 2017 - Earlier this year, Parity Technologies seemingly lost about $150 million worth of Ethereum (513,774.16 Ether) when a user of its wallet accidentally deleted a code library that made Parity's wallets work. At least 1 million in ETH became frozen — and about $90 million of those were actually from Parity ...
A major vulnerability has frozen hundreds of millions of dollars of ...
https://techcrunch.com/.../a-major-vulnerability-has-frozen-hundreds-of-millions-of-d...
7 Nov 2017 - There are no immediate reports of lost or stolen coins, but already it is clear that a sizable amount of Ethereum is at risk. Early estimates from UCL cryptocurrency researcher Patrick McCorry suggest that at least 600,000 ETH (worth around $150 million) is frozen. McCorry told TechCrunch said the total is ...

£200 MILLION of virtual currency Ether has been lost | Daily Mail Online
www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article.../200-MILLION-virtual-currency-Ether-lost.ht...
8 Nov 2017 - If you've invested in the cryptocurrency, Ethereum, you may want to check that your funds are safe. More than £200 million ($280 million) of the virtual currency, ether, has been lost after a developer accidentally deleted a vital part of the code while trying to fix a flaw to stop hackers. Experts describe the ...

Ethereum Worth Millions of Dollars Gets Locked Up | Fortune
fortune.com › The Ledger › Ethereum
8 Nov 2017 - An Ethereum hard fork may be in the future. That's after a user of digital currency wallet Parity, which many use to store their Ethereum, effectively froze millions of dollars worth of the cryptocurrency on Tuesday—apparently by accident. The user accidentally triggered a flaw with an update to Parity's ...

OH I WILL BUY SOME MORE   <STUPID HUMANS ^^^^^^

Ethereum Votes "No" to Rectifying Junior Developer Error that Froze ...
https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/.../132537-ethereum-votes-no-to-rectifying-junior...
1 day ago - Parity is reported to have lost access to $98 million dollars of it own funds raised in an $145 million ICO (Initial Coin Offering). The funds were allocated towards a “Web3 blockchain of blockchains” project the company was planning, a project called “Polka Dot.” A proposal for the vote on whether or not to ..

I am a CABBAGE and want to destroy my business so how can i buy some ETH Cheesy..

15K I LOST     MEW WALLET HACK  ..Priv key how on EARTH ? through email  Roll Eyes..

Just one of many problems ETH has ..

But carry on loosing millions if you all want because you all seem to love ETH ..

I would never run nothing of ETH  never ever ..As you can see from how many lost MONIES and not just pocket change but MILLIONS .. < NO THANK YOU
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

Eth destroyed all my hard work over 2 years trading very very carefully ..
Started with 1k got to 15k  then one day ZAP all my hard work gone 2 years wasted ..

Only wanted them for my daughter ..

But i was warning everyone and no one cared so there you go ..
Loads lost now millions ..

See when everyone doing good no one cares for those that loose out it's called SELFISH HUMANS..

Then the best thing that ever happens THEY LOOSE MILLIONS these selfish peoples Cheesy
Plus the fact they never listen..Oh no a hole over there  arr well i will fall in Cheesy

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

I wonder because you tell humans to do something they do the opposite ?

I remember i was buying something from a shop and the guy said those things are rubbish you know
I said arr well i will have 2 Cheesy   Just because i had it in my head that's what i am going to buy after looking all day over the product i was buying ..

I was convinced that's it that's the one when i got home the guy in the shop was right Cheesy
So i wasted my monies buying 2 of them..

Must be a human thing we likes to think we know whats right and we are right no one else ..

So be careful when buying ETH to use as your business TRADE yes with a small amount to build it up
BUT never ever put your business accounts on eth or insurance details or millions you will end up
loosing it all..

maybe they will fix this but maybe not..<Is it worth loosing millions to find out?
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

ꜩeazy
ꜩeazy is an automated insurance against bad weather conditions. Pick a place and a time, get paid if it rains. Easy to use, resolved immediately and autonomously. No red tape, no paperwork.

Install TezBox
Before you use the system, please install the TezBox extension. It allows the website to interact with the Tezos network.
Click the TezBox icon TezBox next to the address bar and create an account.

You can create as many accounts as you like on the testnet, so you don't need to write down the seed words, and can use something like 123456qwe for the password.

Location and time
Conditions
Receipt

Date
2018-04-27
Time
7:59 am

I will show you how my brains work Wink   Weather Insurance dApp ^^^^^^

THIS PERSON MISSED THE WHOLE THING..I will explain ..

Why just weather         why not JUST insurance dApp?  He can use it to insure EVERYTHING
And i mean everything..

First most jobs you don't get paid if it rains  I know work in construction builder so when it rains you go home with no pay   the boss wont pay you nothing..
Most are self employed in the construction industry ..1 man is his own boss <Self employed..

Now lets make this way way better this weather insurance dApp..
Just to show you how good i am ..

First why not just write your insurance policy in the smart contract..
Example  I will insure bob if he breaks his leg for this x amount of dollars  then if bob breaks his leg he can collect ..

Then you have already put a thing were it pays you out on a certain time if the weather is bad ?..
So forget the weather that's just 1 option you can do  BUT  what about if you need to just pay someone at a certain time ?..

Forget the weather  just paying someone at a certain time is the best bit ..

Imagine workers you go on holiday and say to the workers i pay you on such a time and date so they cannot get the monies before hand then end up in the pubs ..

You can pay times in the contract  plus just insurance like IF you break your leg without a set time..

So that dApp you built is much better than just the weather but you missed the boat..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

Pick a place and a time, get paid if it rains. Easy to use, resolved immediately and autonomously. No red tape, no paperwork.

Now why if it rains why not anything that needs paying at that time?
Plus you could just write the insurance policy out ..

So in the dApp you should of added one for time plus one for writing a policy out ..
2 for the price of 1

But you just called it the weather WHY ? Because you missed the boat ..

You have already built it tweek it up ..

The insurance dApp you should of called it   You went for 1 the weather  STUPID ..

You have it ALL Wink  weather cars  times to pay     the lot all insurance on 1 dApp

I pay bob at 3 oclock on 21/01/2018  many reasons why you may want to pay bob on that date BUT
nothing to do with the weather  Wink..You can also have the weather but very small case use to pay..

Now the next insurance policy on the same dApp  write it out and store Example..

If barry falls off roof company pays x amount   then store  and if barry ever falls off roof he gets paid..

So forget the weather dApp  tweek it up and do the lot like i said  Wink..

Just the weather on it's own  is very limited   I know when it rain i go home with no pay..
And most bosses wont pay if it rains ..

Then if they do they just be in your wages anyways.. Wink

ꜩeazy
ꜩeazy is an automated insurance against bad weather conditions. Pick a place and a time, get paid if it rains. Easy to use, resolved immediately and autonomously. No red tape, no paperwork.

GREAT IDEA  ^^^^  just missed the boat  .. bad weather conditions < You have it all not just weather.

automated insurance plus stored insurance all on the 1 dApp Wink..

See how i make things BETTER Wink
walid515

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:56:38 AM

please popcorn stop to write, message too long to say anything you killed the forum. you have invested your whole life in tezos or I do not understand.
Starxoff

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

Can anybody clarify is there any chance for Tezos to become successful taking in account that EOS, TRON, NEO and many others are the real competitors to Tezos?
Is there too late for launching?
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

The technology of tezos coin project is good and deserves long-term attention.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:54 PM

Someone told me about this project to invest but I also want to satisfy myself by reading and understanding the concept and idea. I will navigate previous pages of the topic to catch up the idea what people have discussed. Of course their official site is also necessary to use to get information.
Only option is to buy futures right now. You can't buy tezos coins, not at least until betanet release.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

Can anybody clarify is there any chance for Tezos to become successful taking in account that EOS, TRON, NEO and many others are the real competitors to Tezos?
Is there too late for launching?

I don't think TRON and NEO, these Chinese dominated projects, will succeed in the future. The star effect is more than the true value of these projects. I have invested into none of them.
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

And who knows, why did they transfer the ICO? Are there any good reasons? Well, the project itself is quite self-sufficient, as for me, with a detailed description, road map. Not bad.
alexinv

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

when to the moon on Lamborghini in tezos project?  Wink
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

In spite of the issues on legal side lot of people are showing interest in buying. The longer the drama is being dragged which will probably as product isn't ready, curiosity in people will keep rising. There is no OTC at the moment which is bit element of frustration for some long time investors not for all. We should hope for the beta launch once this happens this next rounds of developments will be more quickly.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

http://p12939-165-4445.s165.upress.link/

That is the JEWISH  ARMY ^^^^^ Wink  Must want to build a faster spy site ..
To spy on everyone's transactions   CRAFTY  Cheesy

Soldiers of ISRAEL  Wink..

Thanks you lot you just give all our information to ISRAEL

investors like Arthur Breitman, Vitalik Buterin, Polychain Capital.^^^^^

SPY NETWORK ORANGE  Cheesy Cheesy..

I thinks i get into a British blockchain to counter act STARK <The soldiers of Israel ..

Switch you off at the STARK BUTTON ?  <Crafty soldiers of ISRAEL ..

I be very careful of those chaps looks like ISRAEL ARMY  spy dudes ..

Your are crafty you jews though Wink Cheesy Cheesy  Send who you like  Wink..

I got muscles too Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:35:33 PM

__erroneous__
11 hours ago
Arthur invested in a company called StarkWare in Jan 31st 2016
I was doing some research and found Arthur's page on the website crunchbase: https://www.crunchbase.com/person/arthur-breitman

This showed this in his list of investments: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/starkware-industries-ltd

That company raised $6 million in a seed round with investors like Arthur Breitman, Vitalik Buterin, Polychain Capital.

They have a pretty blank holding site with a couple of email addresses, but with the handy use of google's web crawler going places it shouldn't I came across an image URL inside one of their staging sites.

Here's the staging site: http://p12939-165-4445.s165.upress.link/

This gives us a full description of what they're about, so what do you guys think?

YES i thinks what you thinks VERY SHADY INDEED ..Crafty jews  Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:53:56 PM

Stark .

Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast - YouTube
Video for number of the beast▶ 4:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iRf9AWoyE

Do people remember   THEY WILL COME AND SWITCH YOUR MONEY OFF ..

The number of the beast  STARK Shocked Shocked Shocked.. Shocked

: http://p12939-165-4445.s165.upress.link/

Click on the guys and they are HEBREWS  not like little fat ones that look like they do science but army
been trained by ISRAEL government ..

Am i close STARK  ? Cheesy..

See you religious peoples will do anything to keep the faith Cheesy..

I will know watch you lot very carefully < Brought up on the streets and everyone is CRAFTY Wink

got to have eyes in the back of your head..

But one click as you will know can wipe all your monies out without ever seen the people who done it..
Like maybe one day you lot STARK..

Just think you could crush governments with a system like that..

I need alan turing TOKEN Wink  For the crafty peoples < Yes almost everyone is including the jews..
gadaganesa

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

Should I buy this coin now Huh Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: