Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215608 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

Tezzigator<< Sorry my friend something very wrong with your site Wink

Staking,Baking, and Bonds: A "stake" is simply your amount of Tezos. Staking is the process of reserving some or all your Tezos into a "bond" to participate in the block generation process. The bond is the amount of your Tezos you elect to put up in a "baker" node, which is what generates blocks when the random time comes for that baker's bonded stake. While a bond is in place, no one (not even the owner of the Tezos!) can touch or spend Tezos. After the bond expires, currently said to be around 90 days, you then once again maintain full control and can then spend your Tezos again. Or put them back in a bond.

Delegation: Alternative to maintaining a computer 100% of the time dedicated to running a Tezos baking node, you can delegate your bond out to another Tezos account (Tezzigator!). That account will then run the baker node and will generate and sign blocks on your behalf. Once again, while a bond is in place, no one (not even the owner of the Tezos!) can touch or spend Tezos. Delegation is only for block generation and signing (and voting). Delegation will be a straightforward process from your Tezos client

Delegation is only for block generation and signing (and voting). Delegation will be a straightforward process from your Tezos client..                                  ^^ NO NO NO NO  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked..

You cannot vote Angry Angry..

If 5 companies do what you do then so easy to bribe you lot YOU HAVE ALL THE VOTES Angry Angry

No way ..BAN BAN BAN..
You should install something were your clients who bake on your site they still have to vote on the outcome of a poll ..Like twitter  Wink Post a vote..

People who BAKE on your sites because they don't wont to YOU must make them vote or put a no vote by the TEZOS address ..

You must install something on your sites so people can vote then add the number of votes and then add them up with all the votes made by people who don't delegate ..

Those people who BAKE themselves add up their votes and add them to the baking services votes..

BUT you have no right to be chosen to vote NO CHANCE..

EXAMPLE..What if the technology suits you but no one else? You are the person with the most votes who can change it OR be bribed to change it to suit someone else instead of the masses ..

SO NO VOTING FOR BAKING SERVICES ..Get the people who delegated you to at least make the effort
to vote OR put a NO VOTE by the Tezos address ..

Your company should have no right to VOTE for the BAKERS you can stake for them but not vote..

Because if you do THEN TEZOS IS BULLSHIT Angry Angry Angry Angry..

Please don't tell me about DEMOCRACY Wink PLEASE Grin..

The less people who hold the votes the easy to bribe defraud many many scam things that happen
in politics ..

WHY DO PEOPLE LIE IN POLITICS ?

YES FOR THE MONIES Grin<<RICHES ..
So why would you trust someone to vote to speak for the masses ? Wink Wink

All lands have greedy liars ..This is why we have tezos to solve the ROBBING SCAMS?

So we cannot let DELEGATION SERVICES be aloud to vote on behalf of the MASSES ..NO WAY..

All you have to do is making a voting thing on your sites then add up all the votes BUT at least each
vote as been done by 1 person ONLY ..

Not someone having 1 thousand bakers then they vote for everyone THEY CAN BE BRIBED..

So sort it out OR I WILL GO MENTAL Cheesy Cheesy AND I WILL ..

Not true voting because it can be scammed ..My way you wont be able to scam Wink..

1 PERSON 1 VOTE Wink
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:34:47 PM

I don't believe in conspiracies but sometimes on going issues among team members give me impression that all this is self created to distract the interest of small players to push them out of the game once Tezos will be listed on first exchange. I am not claiming this to be true this is just an angle of thinking to shake the weak hands in early days.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

Lot of people want to buy who missed due to any reason and I am one of them to see it listing sooner as possible. All I can do is just hope to internal issues to get sorted quickly because these are hurting the project whether someone is agree with me on this or not. If it was listed on exchanges all this fight was suppressing price down and down. It should be fixed before release this is best way.
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:46:56 AM

Under the prediction of the business environment of Tezos ecosystem, we believe that the same competition will take place in the second half of 2018.
xianwei82

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:53:44 AM

The technology of Tezos coin project will not be bad, and the node income will be good.
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

So, it is finally confirmed - Tezos will launch Betanet in Q2 and mainnet will be launched in Q3 2018, hopefully there won't be any more delays.
Here is the source - https://tezosfoundation.ch/news/preparing-launch-tezos-network/
ryuji83

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:20:39 PM

FIRST DAYS OF APRIL - STILL NO TEZOS LAUNCH

It is clear to me, that we are not going to see Tezos launch in April of 2018. Should they be ready for April, they would have it announced already like they did with ICO date. it was announced in advance.

So what to do? Wait another month, listen more cheer leading and useless Dev Updates from Artur.
Does anybody actually asked them how many developers have already been hired since their announcement? They promised to hire 35-40 developers about month ago. I am not sure if they hired at least one or two yet.

What else we may do in April guys? Oh, yes. We may listen this stupid chicken Kathleen and get more stupid speeches from her about "going rouge" , she may even tell you a "new launch date" like she did already, but don't believe her. Always use a logic.

If they haven't announced a launch date in March, that means next month is another no go month for Tezos. This is how simple it is.
Keep it simple people, don't overestimate their abilities. In fact, they are less capable in terms of SW development than any major team from TOP 20.

Set yourself for more ambiguity. One more reason for that is Bitcoin price, it is keep falling down. They are not going to launch their network in falling market, even if Tezos coin would be ready for launch today.
Most likely the market will continue downtrend during the April as well.

So, no good news from me guys. I am sure our residential cheer leaders will come up soon to propagate their standard agenda :
- Tezos was a donation, not an investment. You all have donated your money, so what else do you want ?
- Tezos was a long-term donation. That means you have donated for long-term, don't expect any return soon.
- Donate only what you can afford to lose.
- Gevers was guilty and therefore he is responsible

Good Luck. See you in December
legday

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

It is clear to me, that we are not going to see Tezos launch in April of 2018. Should they be ready for April, they would have it announced already like they did with ICO date. it was announced in advance.

So what to do? Wait another month, listen more cheer leading and useless Dev Updates from Artur.
Does anybody actually asked them how many developers have already been hired since their announcement? They promised to hire 35-40 developers about month ago. I am not sure if they hired at least one or two yet.

What else we may do in April guys? Oh, yes. We may listen this stupid chicken Kathleen and get more stupid speeches from her about "going rouge" , she may even tell you a "new launch date" like she did already, but don't believe her. Always use a logic.

If they haven't announced a launch date in March, that means next month is another no go month for Tezos. This is how simple it is.
Keep it simple people, don't overestimate their abilities. In fact, they are less capable in terms of SW development than any major team from TOP 20.

Set yourself for more ambiguity. One more reason for that is Bitcoin price, it is keep falling down. They are not going to launch their network in falling market, even if Tezos coin would be ready for launch today.

So, no good news from me guys. I am sure our residential cheer leaders will come up soon to propagate their standard agenda :
- Tezos was a donation, not an investment. You all have donated your money, so what else do you want ?
- Tezos was a long-term donation. That means you have donated for long-term, don't expect any return soon.

That, or you could have just read post above you, which links to official statement by Tezos foundation. It details every progress made so far and announces launch date of betanet in Q2 and mainnet in Q3 this year.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:45:08 AM

You can replace any ICO coin with Tezos. And it always is true.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

So, it is finally confirmed - Tezos will launch Betanet in Q2 and mainnet will be launched in Q3 2018, hopefully there won't be any more delays.
Here is the source - https://tezosfoundation.ch/news/preparing-launch-tezos-network/

Hope so. And I don't think we'll any more delays. Those dates are quite good time for being ready for the launch. And when we think about the solved issues lately about the foudnation, it should be done on those dates.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Cashcash

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

If we expect to have a very advanced writing, a year is very short. Tezos is far ahead of ADA (Cardano) as software. It would be good to be a believer.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

This is good to see.  It says the Proof of Stake is now completed under milestones.  Does that mean we can start staking our Tezzies in the wallet?
legday

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

This is good to see.  It says the Proof of Stake is now completed under milestones.  Does that mean we can start staking our Tezzies in the wallet?
Not until the launch. Either Betanet or Mainnet. Also, Tezos is delegated proof of stake, so I don't think regular Tezos holders will be able to stake.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

STAY AWAY FROM THIS.. tweeted by @tzlibre<<A JOKE    A SCAM  A BULLSHIT Wink

Replying to @tzlibre
@TzLibre it would be nice to have the option to wait until Tezos is release and after we Tezos ICO contributor could move our coin and claim TzLibre like a regular fork..

1 reply . 0 retweets 1 like
Reply 1   Retweet   Like 1

TzLibre

@tzlibre
 Apr 2
More
Hi Reginald, thanks for the feedback. We'll probably extend the splitting timeframe to allow contributors to split even after DLS-Tezos launches. Does this answer your question?

MY QUESTION IS.. WHO ARE YOU?   GO AWAY Cheesy..
No exchange will ever list this SCAM ..Also TEZOS   CANNOT BE FORKED  ..

TzLibre is NOTHING    So don't be fooled ..

TEZOS will evolve not Dissolve Wink..

Loads of  IFs  BUTs and WHYs  but in the end the vote will solve it all Wink<<NO FORKS Grin.<TEZOS Grin

You waited this long  SO what's the problem waiting even longer Undecided Kiss..
It will come out so stop worrying ..

ONLY 1 TOKEN    TEZOS  not @tzlibre<<<scam joke lie     STAY AWAY ..

No exchange should ever put @tzlibre on your sites ..

I will call you out if you try @tzlibre  and you be FINISHED  Cheesy Smiley

TAKE THAT SCAM AWAY FROM MY EYES @tzlibre..< BULLSHIT SCAM
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:44:42 AM

Under the prediction of the business environment of Tezos ecosystem, we believe that the same competition will take place in the second half of 2018.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:27:56 AM

https://unchainedpodcast.wordpress.com/2018/04/03/all-things-cryptoeconomics-pt-1-with-olaf-carlson-wee-and-ryan-zurrer-of-polychain-capital/

4.20 in radio interview  Angry..
First rule of fight club you don't do what?..
First rule of BREXIT you don't do WHAT Angry..

Olaf Carlson-Wee and Ryan Zurrer of crypto hedge fund Polychain Capital describe what cryptoeconomics is, what goals it typically helps networks accomplish and what behaviors token systems might someday incentivize. We discuss when cryptoeconomic models don’t make sense,

Ryan Zurrer  WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT BREXIT?..NOTHING Kiss

You give USA to mexico and then let mexico tell you how to live?
OH and by unelected leaders like JUNKER..

EU coup: Martin Selmayr's astonishing power grab
Spectator.co.uk-8 Mar 2018
Juncker was happy to let his Chief of Staff do the work, and happy to thank him by giving him a job of even greater power. ... So all he needs now is a new president as docile as Juncker has been and he'll have achieved his aim: before his 50th birthday, and without ever having stood for elected office..

Ryan Zurrer  you might like being someones BITCH be we BRITISH DON'T..
Now keep your BREXIT thoughts to yourself IDIOT..

And never ever tell me i never knew what i voted for when i voted to leave the EU GANGSTERS
who get payed so much to dictate to all of EUROPE while getting this
AND YOU WANT US TO STAY Cheesy

Kinnock attempts to curb 'shocking' EU fraud - Telegraph
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../europe/.../Kinnock-attempts-to-curb-shocking-EU-fraud....
12:01AM BST 10 Jul 2003 ... Neil Kinnock, the commission vice-president in charge of reform, stunned Brussels by announcing a purge of the European Union's data office, Eurostat, after evidence came to light of ... The Eurostat office in Luxembourg employs 724 staff and has a budget of 122 million euros (£84 million).

he Kinnocks have enjoyed an astonishing £10m ride ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Revealed-How-Kinnocks-enjoyed-astonishing-10m-ride-EU-...
14 Jun 2009 - Neil and Glenys Kinnock received more than £10million in pay, allowances and pension entitlements during their time working at the European Union in Brussels.

YOU MIGHT LIKE GETTING ROBBED    BUT UK DON'T..
A circle of humans to put DEBT on their asses for the LONDON BUBBLE..

WHY   TEZOS?  To stop things like what the EU does   FRAUD DECEPTION LIES ..

Corruption costs EU 'up to €990 billion a year' – POLITICO
https://www.politico.eu/.../corruption-costs-eu-990-billion-year-rand-study-fraud-fun...
Study says public procurement corruption alone costs the EU €5 billion per year. By Ryan Collins. 3/22/16, 12:01 AM CET. Updated 3/22/16, 5:36 AM CET. The EU has a corruption problem that could cost it up to €990 billion a year, according to a study commissioned by the European Parliament and released on Monday.

STAY IN THE EU..^^^^^^^^^^ NO CHANCE<<WE ARE FEEDING THE LEECHING MEPs
And our MPs love the EU because many of them get 2 jobs with double PENSIONS..

Double pensions for Euro MPs | This is Money
www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article.../Double-pensions-for-Euro-MPs.html
2 Feb 2003 - They would typically have to work for 40 years to get two-thirds of their final salary. A Westminster MP gets that after just 27 years. Euro MPs are not only entitled to that but they can also sign up for the European Parliament pension. That provides the maximum of around £38,000 a year for life after just 20 < LOOK AT DATE   been going on for years  WHILE we get CUTS..

Now look at Today ..

Brexit-bashing Lords receive £500k in EU pensions a year and aren't ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/.../brexit-bashing-lords-receive-500k-in-eu-pensions-a-year-...
19 Feb 2017 - Last night a senior MP claimed they have a vested interest in frustrating Brexit and urged them to disclose their index-linked benefits before they speak. Tory MP Dominic Raab, an ex-justice minister, said: “Lords with generous EU pension pots should declare this when they speak in Parliament on Brexit.

YOU EXPECT US TO CARRY ON PAYING LEECHING BUMS ?
And for what?  TALKING LIES LIES LIES LIES ..

Now never ever mention BREXIT in the same sentence as crypto anymore
IT'S OVER WE THE BREXITERS WON     SO DEAL WITH IT

CALLED DEMOCRACY..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:53:42 AM

https://unchainedpodcast.wordpress.com/2018/04/03/all-things-cryptoeconomics-pt-1-with-olaf-carlson-wee-and-ryan-zurrer-of-polychain-capital/

OLAF WEE ..
You mention in the RADIO interview about voting on a attack?
Like getting 51% to vote against the 49% to pay the other double HOW?

YOU CANNOT DO THIS..You broke the law Wink..

Voting for donkey kong on a ecosystem is legal..
Voting to kill your next door neighbours is illegal ..

Like voting to attack the other half cannot even have a vote it's ILLEGAL ..

Shall we vote to put an exchange with a certain technology on the tezos ecosystem or blockchain
YES or NO ?..

Shall we vote to steal 30% of wallets  YES or NO? <<<No you cannot even have this as a vote it's against the law..

You cannot vote for things that break the LAW even in a DEMOCRACY ..

Your MPs don't say shall we vote to kill the voters that don't vote for us LOLs ..
They be in jail..

First before the technology is put on TEZOS you must first know about this technology to even discuss
or even vote on the technology that we want to add to the TEZOS blockchain or ecosystem..

So before it's added you know from the second someone says shall we vote to attack the other half
in which you will say HOW CAN WE IT'S AGAINST THE LAW..

So those questions that break the law cannot even be asked in a governance blockchain..

SHALL WE STEAL      everyone vote on it<<I DON'T THINK SO..

Then we can go to the POLICE with EVIDENCE that you tried to steal..
Plus your TOKENS could be frozen until you prove your not GUILTY ..

1 PERSON 1 VOTE ..

Tories or Labour put in a manifesto to steal the other half of the populations monies they be put in JAIL..Plus the nation would be getting PITCH FORKS for the MPs ..

So OLAF WEE CARLSON <<<You will not be able to get 51% to vote on attacking the 49%
because that breaks the LAW..

And as it as to be mentioned before the voting is cast everyone will say you cannot even mention such a thing as to steal of everyone else .. SO it wont even make the drawing board ..

So no vote on such a thing can happen NOT EVER ..
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:49:30 AM

https://tezosfoundation.ch/news/preparing-launch-tezos-network/

Every day I expect to rise. My estimation is listed in the market between the first 5 and 10. According to my logic, this should be between $ 3 and $ 4.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
Moses Short

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

Hi,I used to type in my TZ1 PUBLIC KEY,but always go wrong,may I use the Mnemonic Word to recover it?plz (self.tezos)
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

Soap opera around this coin is not funny anymore..
Progress of this coin since initial donation demonstrates unlimited piggy greediness of humanity..
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: