May 17, 2024, 01:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 7582 7583 7584 7585 7586 7587 7588 7589 7590 7591 7592 7593 7594 7595 7596 7597 7598 7599 7600 7601 7602 7603 7604 7605 7606 7607 7608 7609 7610 7611 7612 7613 7614 7615 7616 7617 7618 7619 7620 7621 7622 7623 7624 7625 7626 7627 7628 7629 7630 7631 [7632] 7633 7634 7635 7636 7637 7638 7639 7640 7641 7642 7643 7644 7645 7646 7647 7648 7649 7650 7651 7652 7653 7654 7655 7656 7657 7658 7659 7660 7661 7662 7663 7664 7665 7666 7667 7668 7669 7670 7671 7672 7673 7674 7675 7676 7677 7678 7679 7680 7681 7682 ... 33357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26384237 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:29:26 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 07:49:34 PM by fonzie

Only 21000BTC left until we reach 6000$ on Bitstamp!!!!

15500BTC of them lay in front of 700$...
BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bling Bling

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:32:41 PM

Only 21000BTC left untile we reach 6000$ on Bitstamp!!!!

Hahah, YEAH man, that's the spirit! We just need some big whale guy who buys us all the way up into BTC-heaven! I think there are quite some people who could actually do that!
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:36:57 PM

Really do you have some graphs to illustrate your findings? Why is Bitcoins default direction down? Do you think this is the case because we're in a downtrend or because new coins are being generated every 10 minutes? The adoption rate works against that, though!

Maybe that's confusing. But look at any 3d chart over a couple of years and you'll see that it goes down for longer periods of time than it goes up. I'm not saying that it's a negative, just a longer correction cycle to counter the enthusiasm of exponential growth spurts. Also in market theory it's more difficult for a stock to go up than down, the saying goes "markets fall on their own weight" so additional volume is needed to confirm uptrends.

You mean a 3y chart??? But I see what you're talking about. Yeah, it definitely seems as if Bitcoin needs more buying pressure to confirm an continuing uptrend. Do you believe the 'weight' of the bitcoin market is getting heavier with an increased price or also an increasing number of Bitcoins in circulation (provoking a lower price)

No, definitely a 3d chart, where one candle equals 3 days of price action. Then you can see multiple years on one page. A 3y bitcoin chart would only be what, one candle? Ha!

No, I don't think it gets heavier, that's just an analogy as there is no "weight," just prices people are willing to buy/sell at. Each accumulation cycle sees exponentially more participants in the bitcoin economy, the coins are further distributed so demand increases which explains price support at higher and higher levels.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10262

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:49:34 PM

I like just looking at this thread every other week or something, but when I do that I tend to miss the last few hundred pages.

Ha, yeah most people come here when something big happens and the price moves - which it doesn't right now. But a lot of regulars just like to hang around here. It's somewhat like Cheers, "Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name!"

What about you Ensurance982?  Your registration date in this forum is early 2013; however, your post count is pretty low.  Nonetheless, in the last several weeks, I have seen a hundred posts from you.... .

Maybe you are wanting to catch up to my post count?    Cheesy  You don't seem like a post dumper, but I suppose that could also explain a relatively low post count from you?
fonzie

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:55:29 PM

ONE BY ONE WE WILL TAKE YOU!

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:58:38 PM

for the sake of objectivity, it means exactly what it means, a pyramid and Bitcoin is one.

Then by that (your) definition, so is the stock market.  And the PM market.

it is as well, a pyramid. and BTW not my definition, any sane person that have 2 working brain cells would get to this conclusion.  

Anything related to money is a pyramid (by your definition atleast). I don't see how bitcoin would be any different

It's not always neccessarily a bad thing though.

I said it means exactly what it means, a pyramid, nothing more and nothing less, so please don't put words on my mouth.

In other words, MMITECH does NOT know what the fuck he is talking about....  He just wants to chime in with some supposed words of wisdom.. and then he will get all emotional when people do NOT seem to agree with him or want him to explain further.

It is like he is saying "is" means "is" "and don't get me splain it more."   Roll Eyes

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1777

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:59:48 PM

Explanation
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:09:03 PM

In other words, MMITECH does NOT know what the fuck he is talking about....  He just wants to chime in with some supposed words of wisdom.. and then he will get all emotional when people do NOT seem to agree with him or want him to explain further.

It is like he is saying "is" means "is" "and don't get me splain it more."   Roll Eyes

and you are butthurt about it  Cheesy  wisdom talk from mmitech at Adam's wallobserver, this would make a good web series, but I am sure you would be the only reader.

Edit: you wont be on my ignore list anymore, the price is kind of boring and wall observing is also getting boring, and I know you are a butthurt aggressive bastard, so I think we need your explosive attitude and wisdom toward me..... you know it is kind of fun.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:10:59 PM

for the sake of objectivity, it means exactly what it means, a pyramid and Bitcoin is one.

Then by that (your) definition, so is the stock market.  And the PM market.

it is as well, a pyramid. and BTW not my definition, any sane person that have 2 working brain cells would get to this conclusion.  

Nope, no discussion of stock markets or PM markets (or bitcoin market) on this page.  At all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

and tell me how does this deny my statement ? you just posted a prove of the above Smiley
It's not the word "Pyramid" it's the word "Scheme" that gives me pause. Just who exactly is doing the scheming?

all of us, the Bitcoin community, you are higher in the scheme if you bought before me (or cheaper to be accurate).
Baseball cards, paintings, and antique cars fit that description.

Don't forget real estate.

Most of these things listed above are NOT pyramid schemes, unless they are causing value to float to the top without any reciprocating value being transferred below.  The only way that value gets transferred lower down the pyramid is to find more suckers below.  None of these listed items are pyramid schemes, unless they are designed as such.  Bitcoin is also NOT a pyramid scheme b/c there are tangible assets, including an infrastructure and a network and continued investments in side businesses.... NO need to explain further at the moment b/c these pyramid scheme/ponzi arguments are totally attempting to simplify bitcoin into something that it is NOT and playing upon ignorance.
esse83

Activity: 545

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:14:25 PM

Only BTC15k to $700!!! That's just 10Million dollars!! .. only a million more than what is on the bid side. My God this is bullish  Cool
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:16:40 PM

Most of these things listed above are NOT pyramid schemes, unless they are causing value to float to the top without any reciprocating value being transferred below.  The only way that value gets transferred lower down the pyramid is to find more suckers below.  None of these listed items are pyramid schemes, unless they are designed as such.  Bitcoin is also NOT a pyramid scheme b/c there are tangible assets, including an infrastructure and a network and continued investments in side businesses.... NO need to explain further at the moment b/c these pyramid scheme/ponzi arguments are totally attempting to simplify bitcoin into something that it is NOT and playing upon ignorance.

you know a sucker like you and me who made Satoshis and the winklevoss and ...... coins more valuable, the last ones in the pyramid will have 0 vale when Bitcoin collapse (it will collapse at one point in the future).

and it is a pyramid, because at the start people created the coin of nothing, well, except the few cents consumed by the processor on power, they hoarded and pumped the value so more suckers jumped in through time. I am one of them BTW.

well yea, it is genius that it solved a mathematical problem....same like tampon did solve a problem if you ask a woman.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:19:34 PM

We should post more.
The moment we are at page 8888 it's CCMF

I will accumulate a shitload of postings before. All fulfilled with nonsense trollshit, of course. But maybe lol-atility will stop before we reach 8888, so it could be more important to dump BTC than postings at this point.

Good luck rallying the post dumping troops b/c you (at 44-ish posts) do NOT have much ammunition on your own, and you seem to be conceding your inability to accumulate posts much before the dreaded and inevitable 8888 page count.   Cheesy  In other words, 8888 is inevitable, and it is in our near future.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:23:06 PM

I was pleased to see that we actually had some accumulation around $580. First time buyers have been out in weeks it seems. And it felt a little like fresh fiat.

I do believe there is a crap ton of money sitting on the sidelines. One obvious proof of this is that while margin longs still seem to be around 30 million on Finex, the rate is going down, down, down, meaning that money is coming in and sitting on the sidelines.

When will the match be lit? That is the next question. I do think we could make a run at $710 if the right conditions hit.

***Also, I have it on good sources that large miners have been swamped by institutional investors wanting to buy large buld bitcoin off exchange for months. If this is true, then sooner or later, supply is going to dry up. And once it does, we will be off on the bubble train once again.

I have bought mostly back in after taking a small profit. We could still see $550 before we see $608. But if we see $608 first, things could get exciting.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:23:34 PM

I love it, how you said in small font that 15500 Btc lay in front of 700$.
That level breaking is these days almost next to impossible.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:24:46 PM

Most of these things listed above are NOT pyramid schemes, unless they are causing value to float to the top without any reciprocating value being transferred below.  The only way that value gets transferred lower down the pyramid is to find more suckers below.  None of these listed items are pyramid schemes, unless they are designed as such.  Bitcoin is also NOT a pyramid scheme b/c there are tangible assets, including an infrastructure and a network and continued investments in side businesses.... NO need to explain further at the moment b/c these pyramid scheme/ponzi arguments are totally attempting to simplify bitcoin into something that it is NOT and playing upon ignorance.

you know a sucker like you and me who made Satoshis and the winklevoss and ...... coins more valuable, the last ones in the pyramid will have 0 vale when Bitcoin collapse (it will collapse at one point in the future).

and it is a pyramid, because at the start people created the coin of nothing, well, except the few cents consumed by the processor on power, they hoarded and pumped the value so more suckers jumped in through time. I am one of them BTW.

well yea, it is genius that it solved a mathematical problem....same like tampon did solve a problem if you ask a woman.

Why have you become such a fucking asshole? Huh? You used to be a nice guy. Now you are just an asshole.

I was you that made the decision to sell your BTC and go all in on LTC. Thats on you. Not anyone else. So, if you're going to be angry, be angry at yourself.

Why are you even on here at all? Just to make others miserable?
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:26:32 PM

I was pleased to see that we actually had some accumulation around $580. First time buyers have been out in weeks it seems. And it felt a little like fresh fiat.

I do believe there is a crap ton of money sitting on the sidelines. One obvious proof of this is that while margin longs still seem to be around 30 million on Finex, the rate is going down, down, down, meaning that money is coming in and sitting on the sidelines.

When will the match be lit? That is the next question. I do think we could make a run at $710 if the right conditions hit.

***Also, I have it on good sources that large miners have been swamped by institutional investors wanting to buy large buld bitcoin off exchange for months. If this is true, then sooner or later, supply is going to dry up. And once it does, we will be off on the bubble train once again.

I have bought mostly back in after taking a small profit. We could still see $550 before we see $608. But if we see $608 first, things could get exciting.

do you mean 608 or 680?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:30:10 PM

Why have you become such a fucking asshole? Huh? You used to be a nice guy. Now you are just an asshole.

I was you that made the decision to sell your BTC and go all in on LTC. Thats on you. Not anyone else. So, if you're going to be angry, be angry at yourself.

Why are you even on here at all? Just to make others miserable?

where did you get that from? I am not being an ass whole even to those who deserve it, and I've never blamed anyone for any decision I've made even when it turned out to the worst case scenario....

the other thing is what I wrote above is all true, people hate the truth, I wont be a pumper for any investment anymore, I will point out the truth (at least what I think is the truth) even if most people wont like it, I will be honest with my self and with others even if it hurts.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:30:41 PM

In other words, MMITECH does NOT know what the fuck he is talking about....  He just wants to chime in with some supposed words of wisdom.. and then he will get all emotional when people do NOT seem to agree with him or want him to explain further.

It is like he is saying "is" means "is" "and don't get me splain it more."   Roll Eyes

and you are butthurt about it  Cheesy  wisdom talk from mmitech at Adam's wallobserver, this would make a good web series, but I am sure you would be the only reader.

Edit: you wont be on my ignore list anymore, the price is kind of boring and wall observing is also getting boring, and I know you are a butthurt aggressive bastard, so I think we need your explosive attitude and wisdom toward me..... you know it is kind of fun.

You will NOT last too long b/c you seem to be kind of an emotionally charged fellow... who runs off from time to time in drama.  Well, there are a few drama queens in this thread, so you are NOT alone.

Further, it seems that you cannot resist name-calling when you are at a loss for constructive commentary, but I wish you luck in working on these skills.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:34:02 PM

You will NOT last too long b/c you seem to be kind of an emotionally charged fellow... who runs off from time to time in drama.  Well, there are a few drama queens in this thread, so you are NOT alone.

Further, it seems that you cannot resist name-calling when you are at a loss for constructive commentary, but I wish you luck in working on these skills.

I did expect you to do better than this, but it is ok for a start, keep'em coming  Grin
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:35:04 PM

where did you get that from? I am not being an ass whole even to those who deserve it

this made me luled.

Round 10 is it?!

Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 7582 7583 7584 7585 7586 7587 7588 7589 7590 7591 7592 7593 7594 7595 7596 7597 7598 7599 7600 7601 7602 7603 7604 7605 7606 7607 7608 7609 7610 7611 7612 7613 7614 7615 7616 7617 7618 7619 7620 7621 7622 7623 7624 7625 7626 7627 7628 7629 7630 7631 [7632] 7633 7634 7635 7636 7637 7638 7639 7640 7641 7642 7643 7644 7645 7646 7647 7648 7649 7650 7651 7652 7653 7654 7655 7656 7657 7658 7659 7660 7661 7662 7663 7664 7665 7666 7667 7668 7669 7670 7671 7672 7673 7674 7675 7676 7677 7678 7679 7680 7681 7682 ... 33357 »
  Print  

Jump to: