April 25, 2024, 05:54:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 26714 26715 26716 26717 26718 26719 26720 26721 26722 26723 26724 26725 26726 26727 26728 26729 26730 26731 26732 26733 26734 26735 26736 26737 26738 26739 26740 26741 26742 26743 26744 26745 26746 26747 26748 26749 26750 26751 26752 26753 26754 26755 26756 26757 26758 26759 26760 26761 26762 26763 [26764] 26765 26766 26767 26768 26769 26770 26771 26772 26773 26774 26775 26776 26777 26778 26779 26780 26781 26782 26783 26784 26785 26786 26787 26788 26789 26790 26791 26792 26793 26794 26795 26796 26797 26798 26799 26800 26801 26802 26803 26804 26805 26806 26807 26808 26809 26810 26811 26812 26813 26814 ... 33300 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367554 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico

Activity: 45
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:45:49 AM

Thinking about changing to linux soon. -ish. Before the next windows version, at the latest. Long time e-friend nerd recommended linux mint. Looks user friendly. Anyone using it? Can recommend/not recommend?

Been using Mint for about a year and a half now. As a complete IT-noob, I was able to find instructions on how to make a bootable stick, install successfully and set it up aftwerwards (thanks to YT).

Upsides:
Easy to handle, no forced updates, no AntiVirus needed, flexible in customization/appearence, comes with lots of pre-installed s/w.

Downsides:
Had driver problems with integrated GPU lots of times because my Ryzen 7 (from march 2019) was seemingly not fully supported by the latest version at that time (has changed now with the latest mint version available), gaming on Linux is still a struggle despite Steam/Proton, trouble shooting can also be a challenge if you don`t find the answer to your problem easily on google/YT (and even then results of success may vary).

Bottom line:
I will stick with Linux for everyday activities on the net, but am thinking about getting an extra machine with MS for gaming only.
Alternatively, there is a new Brazilian distro - Linuxfx 10 - out that is not only supposed to look like Win 10, but also to be able to handle .exes (so far, from what I know, it is in Portuguese only, though).

Hope that helped.

P. S.: Hi everybody.

You happen to know anything about bitcoin?  Just asking.

Hi.   Wink

...for a friend?

Hi JJG

And thank you to everyone who gave me my first merits. I appreciate it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:03:38 AM

serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 07:15:06 AM

Monday pump!  Cool
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11988

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:54:18 AM

Stop saying “My Nigga” or I’m going to kneel on your neck for 9 minutes. LOL

If you do, will the whole world start rioting & stealing shit because of my demise?

Probably not Wink

LOL yeah, me either. If someone kneeled on my neck they would probably win a free meal at Denny’s and a six pack of Budweiser.

hahahahaha

True dat.

You had not been too appreciated in the forum in recent times (last year or so), but at least you have not been banned, so far.

How are you feeling in regards to bitcoin? I recall that sometimes you can go through some unreasonably bearish and even worldly pessimistic phases, hopefully you have not sold too many of your satoshis in anticipation for summer shopping or some other out of touch world perspective?   Tongue  **

**Please note that I am largely attempting to razz you and stir your pot a bit, QuestionAuthority, because I had not seen you around in these parts very much recently, so I don't mean any ill-will.. that's for sure, and would not mind getting some kind of on-the-ground QA updates from you (as a BTC OG), even if there might be some variance in our perspectives..  Doesn't hurt to have some variance from time to time.. and maybe some of us might be able to welcome you back by get pissed off at you.. for asserting that you are cashing out a decent percentage of your BTC for early Christmas shopping or some nonsense like that.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I’m doing pretty good Jay. Laying low until this whole death-by-virus shit ends.

I don’t come to this forum very much anymore. It just doesn’t seem valid now. I’m still a bitcoin purist and this place is mostly for shitcoins now. I have a few coins left in cold storage and I’ll probably end up willing them to my kids when I die because I don’t see the million dollars a coin happening in my life time. I got tired of trying to gleen out a few bucks from guessing Bitcoins peaks and valleys. I’m into weed now. Legal marijuana chain stores are where it’s at now. My cannabis shares have even proven to be pandemic proof. People love to get stoned. It’s better than alcohol, more addicting, more expensive, more renewable, easier to produce and cheaper to produce. It even has medicinal value. It’s the perfect investment.

Damn man.... you are right it’s might be a good investment as well... I only didn’t realize you’re over 80-85?? Cause knowing for sure your lifetime is to short to see “million dollar coins”....

Though pretty good you’re here to ensure your kids financial freedom! #respect
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:21:15 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (2), xhomerx10 (1)

Stop saying “My Nigga” or I’m going to kneel on your neck for 9 minutes. LOL

If you do, will the whole world start rioting & stealing shit because of my demise?

Probably not Wink

LOL yeah, me either. If someone kneeled on my neck they would probably win a free meal at Denny’s and a six pack of Budweiser.

hahahahaha

True dat.

You had not been too appreciated in the forum in recent times (last year or so), but at least you have not been banned, so far.

How are you feeling in regards to bitcoin? I recall that sometimes you can go through some unreasonably bearish and even worldly pessimistic phases, hopefully you have not sold too many of your satoshis in anticipation for summer shopping or some other out of touch world perspective?   Tongue  **

**Please note that I am largely attempting to razz you and stir your pot a bit, QuestionAuthority, because I had not seen you around in these parts very much recently, so I don't mean any ill-will.. that's for sure, and would not mind getting some kind of on-the-ground QA updates from you (as a BTC OG), even if there might be some variance in our perspectives..  Doesn't hurt to have some variance from time to time.. and maybe some of us might be able to welcome you back by get pissed off at you.. for asserting that you are cashing out a decent percentage of your BTC for early Christmas shopping or some nonsense like that.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I’m doing pretty good Jay. Laying low until this whole death-by-virus shit ends.

Many of us are doing some variation of the laying low thing, even if we might say that we are not...

Sure, there are some people who are attempting to continue to carry out a lifestyle as if the virus did not exist at all, but seems that there are not too many places in the world that any of us would be completely removed from such precautions that are likely even self-imposed if they might not be very regulated in your jurisdiction.

I don’t come to this forum very much anymore.

Of course, I noticed that part in terms of your posting, but I suppose there are some folks who might read threads but just not post.  Personally, I find the forum to be much more valuable when interacting rather than merely reading.. but to each their own.

It just doesn’t seem valid now.

hahahaha

Now, I recall that you had been making those arguments previously too, which seem more like some kind of butt hurt perspective rather than having any kind of solid and meaningful interpretation of facts.

I suppose when a forum is earlier in its being built, the community is going to be smaller, and of course, aspects of the space is going to change too with the passage of time, but still I don't even consider some kind of practical way that a forum like this would be able to preserve some kind of locked in time approach, but sure if you feel that the forum has grown in a way that is different from your expectations and preferences, then that could be a fair enough viewpoint in deciding the level of your participation, if any.

I’m still a bitcoin purist and this place is mostly for shitcoins now.

I did a quick refresh of my memory of some of your posts, and I doubt that you had ever been a bitcoin purist - even though I understand that I should attempt to give you some amount of the benefit of the doubt and to take you at your word in regard to your own self-description.  There does tend to be some validity in terms of how people might view themselves and self-describe, even though your post history seems to be all over the place on the topic of your bitcoin commitment.... and below is a good post, just as an example. 

Furthermore, I recall personally battling with you regarding some of your negging on bitcoin at around that late 2015 time and even your ongoing suggestion (in a seemingly trolling kind of way) that there was some kind of prudence in using your bitcoins for then purported Christmas spending.

You seem to have a clue

I am a speculator just as we all are. If I had access to control a trust fund for a percentage commission, I would be a much happier speculator.

With that said, I am rooting for a massive $600 attempt and testing. The $500-$600 correction in the middle (towards the top) will be more violent than the one between $400-$500. Weak hands will show. Strong hands will be hitting like fight club.

Thanks, I guess I'll just plan my sell off on a date instead of a dollar mark. I'll buy back sometime next year and will have made a tidy little profit for Christmas spending. If it continues to rise then buying back next year won't hurt me, my profit will just be less. If the price drops next year then I'll make even more money waiting for it to go up again.

Furthermore, as Biodom mentioned above, in this thread, active members of the WO keep a lot of the shitcoin discussions out of this thread, and also there are a decent number of threads in the forum that focus on bitcoin - including the fact that there are rules in the forum that require posters to stay on the thread topic (although this thread seems to be largely exempted from such stay on topic rules including that infofront maintains a decently liberal approach to allowing topics that deviate from the OP, but we largely seem to self-police in terms of bashing shitcoin pumpers, in this thread.. or even the bitcoin naysayers, those fucks.. hahahahaha). 

I think that largely members in this thread have been pretty good in keeping shitcoin posters and bitcoin naysayers out of this thread, even though it is inevitable that some will infiltrate from time to time and sometimes even persist here for much longer than they should.. but this thread does seem to be mostly bitcoin maximalist focused to the extent that we discipline ourselves enough to stay on topic...

Of course the virus and other macro economic factors have been getting a lot of attention in the past half year or so.. but that still can be tied into bitcoin discussions, too, and even if some might consider our bitcoin focus to potentially be lacking in our receptivity towards negative ideas about bitcoin, I believe that we still are pretty tolerant to people who present negative ideas about bitcoin and attempt to back up what they are saying beyond just spouting out nonsense altcoin pumpener talking points.

I have a few coins left in cold storage and I’ll probably end up willing them to my kids when I die because I don’t see the million dollars a coin happening in my life time.

I am not trying to denigrate you personally, but I would conjecture that there has probably something that has NOT been quite right with your mindset in regards to BTC, including your strategy that seems to have had not been adequately focused on DCA, HODLing, buying on dips strategies etc.

Of course, in retrospect, we might be able to make such assertions stronger, but really if you think about it, in late 2015 when bitcoin had just peaked to $500 and then had corrected down to largely bounce between $350 and $450 for the next 7 months or so until about May 2016, you were posting in the forum about strategies to sell to buy things for christmas rather than more prudent strategies of either DCAing your bitcoin stacking, or buying on dips and things like that.   

So surely, I would not be very surprised if over the years you had not accumulated a lot of bitcoin if you had been so inclined to sell your BTC, even then... and how would you even be able to accumulate BTC at higher prices if you had lacked confidence in bitcoins going up when it was largely bouncing between $350 and $450.

Sure, you may come back and say that you made profits and rationalize your late 2015 behavior as prudent, but still there are quite a few of us who have been largely stacking through thick and thin and maintain a decent amount of accumulation focus, and sure I tend to sell a few coins as the BTC price is going up, but my BTC sales have not really tended to be a very high percentage of my overall BTC holdings, and there are a lot of other successful members who mostly do not sell their coins at all, they just continue to DCA, buy on dips and just keep preparing on a more long term basis that does not fuck around with any kind of selling of their BTC component.. and that ongoing accumulation strategy seems to work pretty well, overall.. and we even had decent ideas in 2014/2015/2016 that such a strategy of DCA, buy on dips and HODL were decent long term BTC accumulation strategies that would likely pay off well in the long run, even if it could take 2 or 3 exponential BTC price cycles for HODLers to accumulate enough BTC that the value of their BTC holdings would end up rising to "life changing" levels.

By the way, if you are currently concluding that your bitcoin/satoshi stash remains way too insignificant to make any kind of meaningful difference in your life, then you likely have not stacked enough of them and you are continuing to fail/refuse to stack a sufficient and meaningful amount of them.

Sure, of course, your forum registration is more than a year before mine, so presumably you got into bitcoin more than a year before me.  Sure, of course, you may have made a decent number of mistakes to cause you to stack way fewer sats than me, at least in proportion to your other investments and other stuff going on in your life, but there still can be ways to learn from your mistakes. 

Let's say that you had $6k per year that you could have been using to stack sats, and you pissed away all of your stacking in the first few years, you still could have stacked some later, and even if you only stacked a few BTC, you could supplement such BTC stacking starting today rather than continuing to be deficient in the amount of your BTC stash.

Really, even though $1million per BTC remains possible, it seems to be ridiculous to be planning your BTC stacking in such a way that you have to get $1million per BTC before you can profit stupendously from bitcoin.  Many of us realize that a million or even $100k would be nice, but we do not need those kinds of BTC prices in order to become stupendously rich or to profit stupendously from our bitcoin investment.. those higher prices are icing on the cake, rather than absolute necessities to profit stupendously from bitcoin investing.

Even if you had fucked up and sold most or all of your BTC in the $350 to $450 range, you still could have stacked at higher bitcoin prices and still have been stupendously profitable today with bitcoins bounding around in the mid-$9k levels.  Seems unrealistic to me to have one of the greatest gifts of asymmetric possible upside staring you in the face for the past 7.5 years, but you conclude that the ONLY way that you can meaningfully profit from bitcoin is for bitcoin to reach something like $1million per coin.

I am not going to proclaim that I did not make quite a few mistakes with my bitcoin that were a bit dumb and lacking in proper precautions, but still even with my decently major mistakes related to bitcoin, my bitcoin investment has outperformed all of my other investments together, even while I made fewer mistakes with those other investments in terms of losing vast sums of value along the way.. but even if you fuck up in bitcoin, some of the upside potential can stupendously offset those mistakes to the upside to still cause you to appear as if you are a quasi-genius, so long as you had been able to stack a meaningful quantity of sats along the way... and even now, it is not too late... I can recall all kinds of people through the years proclaiming that it is too late for them, blah blah blah.. when that ends up being pure bullshit and they continue to make those kinds of claims (which are likely to be proven wrong, again) but if you look at DCA techniques, the longer that you zoom out, the better overall the bitcoin DCA'ing tends to perform, and there is no reason to conclude that bitcoin's future price performance is not going to continue to offer similar upside potential in a kind of asymmetric bet kind of way.

I got tired of trying to gleen out a few bucks from guessing Bitcoins peaks and valleys.

Well, that might have been part of the problem that you had in terms of valuing your wealth in "bucks" rather than valuing the stacking of bitcoins (or satoshis).  It seems that I already made my point about the value of ongoing DCAing, buying on dips and HODLing.

I’m into weed now. Legal marijuana chain stores are where it’s at now. My cannabis shares have even proven to be pandemic proof. People love to get stoned. It’s better than alcohol, more addicting, more expensive, more renewable, easier to produce and cheaper to produce. It even has medicinal value. It’s the perfect investment.

It is nice that you have found another investment in which you are comfortable, and for sure any BTC maximalist (or purist) might want to supplement his/her investment with various other investments, but still understand that the value proposition of bitcoin remains different from something like cannabis, even if there might be some ways that anyone could invest into such (shitcoins)...

In a similar vein, I like hookers, lambos and blow too, but maybe I am thinking of those as consumption goods that my bitcoin allow me to get based on long term considerations... I am not completely poo pooing your cannabis investment distraction, but even if you proclaim to be a supposed bitcoin purist, you also seem to get easily distracted by consumption and other bells and whistles rather than focusing on making sure that your sat stack is sufficient and meaningful.. which sat stacking does not need to distract you from other pursuits, either...

Of course, your choice regarding your particulars and whether you consider that stacking sats is in line with what bitcoin "purists" might consider to be an important approach in terms of aligning your actions and your words and your actions, especially if you are referring to yourself as such a purported bitcoin  "purist."
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:24:03 AM
Merited by fillippone (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Satoshi launched Bitcoin as fair as possible:

- No premine
- 2 months heads up before launching the network
- Coins had no value for 1.5 years so circulated freely (not replicable)
- Unlike every other founder in history, Satoshi never cashed out

https://twitter.com/danheld/status/1274703624711495680?s=21

First in a lifetime... happy to found it pretty early.... happy to still be in that early ZONE

Buy your sats when you can !
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:24:54 AM

Mmmm so JJG you’re always awake?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:24:59 AM

....(if you have read any of my ramblings) ....

Oh come on now jay... let's be serious, everyone in here reads every last word of your "ramblings".
Why, I have no idea why you would think otherwise....

Wow... I thought that only JSRAW read all my posts in their entirety... of course, while taking detailed notes too, just in case there might be a test, later.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I am only awake when I am not sleeping.   Wink

Thinking about changing to linux soon. -ish. Before the next windows version, at the latest. Long time e-friend nerd recommended linux mint. Looks user friendly. Anyone using it? Can recommend/not recommend?

Been using Mint for about a year and a half now. As a complete IT-noob, I was able to find instructions on how to make a bootable stick, install successfully and set it up aftwerwards (thanks to YT).

Upsides:
Easy to handle, no forced updates, no AntiVirus needed, flexible in customization/appearence, comes with lots of pre-installed s/w.

Downsides:
Had driver problems with integrated GPU lots of times because my Ryzen 7 (from march 2019) was seemingly not fully supported by the latest version at that time (has changed now with the latest mint version available), gaming on Linux is still a struggle despite Steam/Proton, trouble shooting can also be a challenge if you don`t find the answer to your problem easily on google/YT (and even then results of success may vary).

Bottom line:
I will stick with Linux for everyday activities on the net, but am thinking about getting an extra machine with MS for gaming only.
Alternatively, there is a new Brazilian distro - Linuxfx 10 - out that is not only supposed to look like Win 10, but also to be able to handle .exes (so far, from what I know, it is in Portuguese only, though).

Hope that helped.

P. S.: Hi everybody.

You happen to know anything about bitcoin?  Just asking.

Hi.   Wink

...for a friend?

Hi JJG

I was asking for myself mostly.  I don't have any friends.   Cry Cry
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:40:39 AM

I am only awake when I am not sleeping.   Wink

Do you dream?

I was asking for myself mostly.  I don't have any friends.   Cry Cry

Hey I'm your friend, thought it was obvious. Cool

#nohomo
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3506

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:22:46 AM

observing ~$9400 USD at that , uh, other place.

honey badger has been torpid lately. maybe it doesnt like wearing a mask? cramps his style perhaps.

or its just the ungodly hour of 5:15 am UTC-5. bleh
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:27:03 AM

Remember when I told you about the real reason why Sweden didn't lock down?
Well, now a newspaper finally wrote about it.

I remember that we established it wasn't the real reason.

I remember no such ting, and it would not be true anyway.
vapourminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:31:38 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2020, 10:10:41 AM by vapourminer
Merited by El duderino_ (2)

1st: Welcome!

no need to thank for merits, they just flow when good posts are made. so please dont take offense but generally we dont thank for them. when you deserve em, you get them.  at least here in the WO thread. perhaps im wrong though. being polite cant hurt. others may chime in on this, as im not very socially adept.

and your 1st ones are kinda cool Smiley

again, no offense meant.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:32:34 AM

I'm also in IT but a mere technician. Pretty boring. I could get a better degree through night classes, or continue to hone my skills and certifications (started the Cisco routing & switching course) but I'm not sure I really want to do either.

Network administration is just a lot less creative kind of IT work.
I liked it until i mastered it, as long it was interesting food for my hungry mind...

What I do right now is not very creative as I'm just an "expert" in one brand of IP phone systems and associated applications (especially call centers). The main creativity element is that the documentation and support is sometimes so bad you have to get creative to get things working.

I'm not a programmer, I guess if I really wanted to I could become one, but if it's to be competing with Indians paid even less than me, I don't see the point.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:39:21 AM

John Oliver nails it again.
I'd be curious to know how many folks around here have actually been tested.
I haven't but I plan to. I'm actually wondering if I had or actually even have this thing. Asymptomatic, etc.
Stay safe everyone and get tested....And yeah, I know for us yanks, easier said than done..... but it phukking shouldn't be.

Well I finally got tested. The irony being when I tried to get tested by signing up online, I was disqualified
because I was not a public health worker, firefighter, police officer and I did not show symptoms.
Wtf? I would have thought being asymptomatic is reason to get tested to make sure you are not unknowingly spreading it.
If I had symptoms I wouldn't bother getting tested as I'd just assume I had it and take appropriate measures.
Anyway I did a routine doctor visit for something unrelated. and guess what ? I got tested..... Negative. 

By that logic shouldn't you get tested every day ? Every hour ? Every minute ?

Or do you mean you were asymptomatic but had been in contact with a symptomatic/diagnosed positive person ?
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:40:31 AM

Monday pump!  Cool
Where do you see it? This is not a price pump  Grin
This is a small step up, nothing more. You clearly know what are real pumps, am I right?  Cool
vapourminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:40:49 AM

I’m into weed now. ...
You and me both bro, though I gave up using it years ago. Legal growing is far more fun, healthy and lucrative.

do you ever try to makes extracts (oils, wax etc) or just straight up smoke the bud?

asking for SWIM
vapourminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:48:51 AM

Yeah, tried VM also. Managed to set it up, but after restart there was a display issue.The VM appeared as a square in the middle of the screen, leaving about half the distance to each side unused. Basically meaning that my display had shrunk by 50%.I looked through all the display options on Mint, but the best I could find was "maximize windows". Which did indeed maximize the VM window - but not what was displayed in the window...I still downloaded one of my favourite games and managed to log into my account. After loading was finished, it took me back to the account screen, though.

I also cound not connect an external hd, usb port was not detected. Might have to do with the passthrough-option you mentioned (which I have not looked into. Is that on Mint or VM or both?).

But I agree that having a properly working Win-VM on Linux would be the best of both worlds.

may be way off here buy when setting up VMs on my supermicro server i needed special video drivers for that funky VGA only chip in the server (BMC chip..? sorry half asleep), until i had that particular distros special server chips vga driver all my GUIs in the VM looked like crap. wrong resolution, weird colors sometimes, laggy as crap. once that driver was loaded all the VMs displays came up proper over the network.

sorry if im not reading this correctly but ive only on my 5th coffee.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:04:46 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Monday pump!  Cool
Where do you see it? This is not a price pump  Grin
This is a small step up, nothing more. You clearly know what are real pumps, am I right?  Cool

I do remember a 3K pump in one day.... is this to be called a pump?
vapourminer
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:05:59 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (2)

as long as JJGs power source is on.

rarely, JJG goes down for scheduled upgrades. you can tell those periods when his (her?) programmers are forced to type a response on JJGs downtime; typically those are one or two lines, and sometimes they are not punctuated correctly.

JJGs uptime has been impressive though. hot swap stuff mostly i assume.
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:24:39 AM

~ you can tell those periods when his (her?) programmers are forced to type a response on JJGs downtime; typically those are one or two lines, and sometimes they are not punctuated correctly.

Jay's little brother Jexi, downtime procedure:

Pages: « 1 ... 26714 26715 26716 26717 26718 26719 26720 26721 26722 26723 26724 26725 26726 26727 26728 26729 26730 26731 26732 26733 26734 26735 26736 26737 26738 26739 26740 26741 26742 26743 26744 26745 26746 26747 26748 26749 26750 26751 26752 26753 26754 26755 26756 26757 26758 26759 26760 26761 26762 26763 [26764] 26765 26766 26767 26768 26769 26770 26771 26772 26773 26774 26775 26776 26777 26778 26779 26780 26781 26782 26783 26784 26785 26786 26787 26788 26789 26790 26791 26792 26793 26794 26795 26796 26797 26798 26799 26800 26801 26802 26803 26804 26805 26806 26807 26808 26809 26810 26811 26812 26813 26814 ... 33300 »
  Print  

Jump to: