April 19, 2024, 12:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 11942 11943 11944 11945 11946 11947 11948 11949 11950 11951 11952 11953 11954 11955 11956 11957 11958 11959 11960 11961 11962 11963 11964 11965 11966 11967 11968 11969 11970 11971 11972 11973 11974 11975 11976 11977 11978 11979 11980 11981 11982 11983 11984 11985 11986 11987 11988 11989 11990 11991 [11992] 11993 11994 11995 11996 11997 11998 11999 12000 12001 12002 12003 12004 12005 12006 12007 12008 12009 12010 12011 12012 12013 12014 12015 12016 12017 12018 12019 12020 12021 12022 12023 12024 12025 12026 12027 12028 12029 12030 12031 12032 12033 12034 12035 12036 12037 12038 12039 12040 12041 12042 ... 33279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26364197 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:13:20 PM

Only 9k volume on finex. Where are the dumps?

in vacancy (eurozone vacancy, popes and others rabbits eggs ...)

There's no chance we see any dumping during Easter time. Only Easter eggs and bunnies! Grin
PS:
I'm no TA expert but it seems like we're going sideways for a couple of days. Then, definitely up.

How is bunnies laying eggs not the work of Satan?
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:32:13 PM

Cheesy
bassclef

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:41:12 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/s/bitcoin/?sort=recent
dyor

btw. chat at tradingview about btc is great place if you trade with brain (=analysis)

chessnut's and danv's at last time are pretty accurate
ofc you can find also bullish at now like always but there's much more premises to go down.

look at btcchina 15m - rising volume with dropping price, clearly distribution.
the guy with 500k$? long at finex is joke. We saw similar spikes right before price went down.
i don't say price will crash today or tomorrow but it's easy to see that this is another bulltrap very likely.
slowly downtrend with many mini bulltraps is what we can see now.
Maybe with final dump. the sooner, the better to go faster up imo.
Right now there's an army people holding btc and holding opened longs and they must believe that we're going higher.
they think that they're in accumulation phase:) because they're always buying when price rose lol.
usually that's the point when distribution is starting:)

If you trade with a brain you won't be frequenting tradingview, whaleclub or any other group for that matter, you'll be reading and studying the market on your own. If those guys were making consistent money they wouldn't need to promote themselves to attract a following. And I can guarantee you those guys already know how to trade, set stops correctly, and read the market as it comes at them allowing them to avoid their own advice if it turns out to be false (which is often, no analyst is perfect). The poor lemmings who listen to them will be stuck in poor positions as the market turns against them, not knowing what to do, so they invariably hold, hoping and wishing (and trolling) that the market will come back to them. Eventually they get emotional and let go at the worst possible time. This is how the market eats newb traders.

Don't bother with 15m analysis. We are in an accumulation phase, at least on the longer term (months). They happen after capitulation at market bottoms. A long term distribution will occur at some point in the future, but not until after a strong bull market. Dec-Feb 2013/14 was the big distribution phase after the 2013 bull market. Accumulation generally takes longer than distribution, and we are nearing the final phases of one now started in January. Either bears get their wish and the market shakes down to $200 again before takeoff, or we blast off upwards through spring and summer. It's anyone's guess at this point. In the event of a shakeout many longs (who have proven to be well-capitalized) would continue to hold and more shorts led by dumb money would be opened, only to run for cover on the reversal. In the event of a blast off, the shorts would still run for cover and many more would be opened above $300 only to be destroyed by a new bull market, which always follows an accumulation phase (of course the dumb money does not know this). This is why there are so many well-funded long positions, probably some professional money there. Shorts are the weak hands in both scenarios.

Personally, with the difficulty the market has had selling of recently, my vote is for the blast off. It'll happen just like every other bubble: Supply is removed from remaining weak hands via capitulation, market fails to continue downward as demand is back in control, and price floats up for a few months before gaining steam into a parabolic move. Then distribution and another bear market as all the weak hands who bought at the top bail again, then accumulation and another bull market. Rinse and repeat.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:51:15 PM

I know that you don't know what any formation and indicator is.

drinking? because i'm not blind bull?

welcome to ignore again :-)

lol,

Try sharing some of those lines, formations and indicators. Don't go full tarmi. We already have one of those.

(Then again, if JimboToronto is ignored I guess I am too)

dyor

btw. chat at tradingview about btc is great place if you trade with brain (=analysis)

ofc you can find also bullish at now like always but there's much more premises to go down.

the guy with 500k$? long at finex is joke. We saw similar spikes right before price went down.
i don't say price will crash today or tomorrow but it's easy to see that this is another bulltrap very likely.
Right now there's an army people holding btc and holding opened longs and they must believe that we're going higher.
they think that they're in accumulation phase:) because they're always buying when price rose lol.

Wink

so you are saying that this mini downtrend from 300 is very similar to the one we had for a year from 1200?

impossible bro, this thing is about to skyrocket!
Bitcoiner_cph

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:55:29 PM

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:58:34 PM

Coin
Explanation
Anotherthing

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:03:15 PM

Please tell me what you think schould be improved on Bitcoin ?...  I understood that Bitcoin is semi-anonymous, but really after using Bitcoins for 2 years now, I see how easy it is to make new wallets and transfer around the bitcoins, so no one would ever be able to track anything from those transactions??? Even if they wanted, its almost impossible to prove anything.

Well yeah, that's what DPR, Faiella & Sherm all thought too.  The G-Men have a big computer.
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:04:44 PM

Please tell me what you think schould be improved on Bitcoin ?...  I understood that Bitcoin is semi-anonymous, but really after using Bitcoins for 2 years now, I see how easy it is to make new wallets and transfer around the bitcoins, so no one would ever be able to track anything from those transactions??? Even if they wanted, its almost impossible to prove anything.

Very few things, actually. But they are there. I'm not saying that there's another coin that is superior to the BTC's tech. But there are a few that use a better version of it. Check my posts and see what I'm following if you want to see more. This is the BTC Wall observer, I won't go off topic; contrary to my beliefs Tongue

Bitcoiner_cph

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:09:20 PM

I did read the white paper back in 2013.

Sorry for going off-topic, I will stop this now.
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:13:33 PM

I know that you don't know what any formation and indicator is.

drinking? because i'm not blind bull?

welcome to ignore again :-)

lol,

Try sharing some of those lines, formations and indicators. Don't go full tarmi. We already have one of those.

(Then again, if JimboToronto is ignored I guess I am too)

dyor

Wink

so you are saying that this mini downtrend from 300 is very similar to the one we had for a year from 1200?

impossible bro, this thing is about to skyrocket!

Brought a tear to my eye
madmat
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:17:11 PM

dyor

If you trade with a brain you won't be frequenting tradingview, whaleclub or any other group for that matter, you'll be reading and studying the market on your own. If those guys were making consistent money they wouldn't need to promote themselves to attract a following. And I can guarantee you those guys already know how to trade, set stops correctly, and read the market as it comes at them allowing them to avoid their own advice if it turns out to be false (which is often, no analyst is perfect). The poor lemmings who listen to them will be stuck in poor positions as the market turns against them, not knowing what to do, so they invariably hold, hoping and wishing (and trolling) that the market will come back to them. Eventually they get emotional and let go at the worst possible time. This is how the market eats newb traders.

Don't bother with 15m analysis. We are in an accumulation phase, at least on the longer term (months). They happen after capitulation at market bottoms. A long term distribution will occur at some point in the future, but not until after a strong bull market. Dec-Feb 2013/14 was the big distribution phase after the 2013 bull market. Accumulation generally takes longer than distribution, and we are nearing the final phases of one now started in January. Either bears get their wish and the market shakes down to $200 again before takeoff, or we blast off upwards through spring and summer. It's anyone's guess at this point. In the event of a shakeout many longs (who have proven to be well-capitalized) would continue to hold and more shorts led by dumb money would be opened, only to run for cover on the reversal. In the event of a blast off, the shorts would still run for cover and many more would be opened above $300 only to be destroyed by a new bull market, which always follows an accumulation phase (of course the dumb money does not know this). This is why there are so many well-funded long positions, probably some professional money there. Shorts are the weak hands in both scenarios.

Personally, with the difficulty the market has had selling of recently, my vote is for the blast off. It'll happen just like every other bubble: Supply is removed from remaining weak hands via capitulation, market fails to continue downward as demand is back in control, and price floats up for a few months before gaining steam into a parabolic move. Then distribution and another bear market as all the weak hands who bought at the top bail again, then accumulation and another bull market. Rinse and repeat.

Best post i have seen here for a long time now. This is why i keep reading this thread full of trolls.
Anotherthing

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:20:44 PM

^Matt, if you don't stop handing out tuggies, I'm gonna have to go ahead and start reporting your inconsequential posts.
*At least have the decency to crop the post you're responding to, not like seeing that wall of text once wasn't enough.
ty
phoenix1

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:25:07 PM

Another fan, you want to enlighten us on the improvements that leocoin offer?Huh with links to facts please... (I expect another person on my ignore list in few seconds Smiley)

I'm no fan, I'm just having fun Wink
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:25:17 PM

I have to say that Bitcoin, is offering "enough" anonymity for my needs so fare... So I see we have a LeoCoin believer (inventor?) on the forum... You need to explain how LeoCoin offer more anonymity??? I have checked the website of LeoCoin, and to me it looks like an Alt with nothing new to offer, other then some people that want to be rich for an copy of Bitcoin....

You seem a bit confused so I'll spell it out to you: LeoCoin is a SCAM! There are no LeoCoin believers here, it's a joke. Even the trolls can't contain their laughter.

I smelled it the first time I heard the word "LeoCoin", but as it keeps repeating in this thread, I wanted to ask if (the almost) impossible have happened, that someone made an improvement of Nakamotos baby.

you are right, these crooks deserve to enter the ignore lists!!...

Every single one dev who actually built and promoted his coin is claiming this very thing. It's Bigger, Smarter, Better etc etc. Very few alts offer technological achievements that actually BTC should have. For instance, (real) anonymity is one thing.

Sadly, most of them turn out to be just ways for their creators to get a nice BTC stash for their own needs off people naive enough (or not well informed) to buy their coin and story.

Be careful out there, only a couple of alts are truly remarkable so far and each will judge for himself which those are (I'd post my opinion but won't since it could arise a flame war).

Cheers.

Please tell me what you think schould be improved on Bitcoin ?...  I understood that Bitcoin is semi-anonymous, but really after using Bitcoins for 2 years now, I see how easy it is to make new wallets and transfer around the bitcoins, so no one would ever be able to track anything from those transactions??? Even if they wanted, its almost impossible to prove anything.

Well tracking these coins is possible to a certain extent. You can effectively attribute the ownership / source of coins to a person with a given (individually to be determined) probability. Drawing conclusions to a person or company is mostly a hit or miss...
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:26:21 PM

dyor

I agree with you.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 08:27:19 PM

I did read the white paper back in 2013.

Sorry for going off-topic, I will stop this now.

You are being ignorant.

Bitcoin became obsolete the moment Leocoin hit the market. Leocoin's anonymity is extremely advanced and if you didn't get to read Nisanth Chandran's Whitepaper on Ring Signatures of Sub-linear Size Without Random Oracles, then you have no right to even form an opinion. Technology advances very fast in the cryptocurrency space, so you probably missed the announcement of the decentralized market that is being currently integrated in Leocoin's cryptographic functions. A pseudonymous trust system for a decentralized anonymous marketplace.

As you can clearly see here:

"Trust transitivity

As topological knowledge is partial, we resolve the projected trust between nodes through induction. Let t(A, B) denote the projected trust as seen by node A towards node B. Projected trust is then defined as follows:

t(A, B) = w(A, B), if w(A, B) is defined
t(A, B) = a Σ w(A, C) t(C, B) / |N(A)|, for C in N(A), if w(A, B) is undefined and w(A, C) > 0"

These lines of code will change the aspect of trading goods and services forever. Buy Leocoin, shut down your computer and return after 2 years. I will be glad to welcome you to a whole new era.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:32:57 PM

I agree with you.

because you are naive.

that post from bassclef is full of bs fantasy secret agenda talk.

I see a lot of people here incapable of independent thought...and many more who are not able to think beyond the superficial almost serious layer of bs words.
Dump3er

Activity: 1358
Merit: 533

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:33:18 PM

t(A, B) = w(A, B), if w(A, B) is defined
t(A, B) = a Σ w(A, C) t(C, B) / |N(A)|, for C in N(A), if w(A, B) is undefined and w(A, C) > 0"

Yeah, thats what bitcoin should have been from the beginning! Plain simple, even easy understandable for the average Joe.
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:35:03 PM

The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that at some point the just *might* be an altcoin that actually proves to be more successful than Bitcoin and thus manages to gain more traction. It's just this tiny feeling that 'there just might be one at some point'...
SilenceOfTheLamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 08:37:09 PM

The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that at some point the just *might* be an altcoin that actually proves to be more successful than Bitcoin and thus manages to gain more traction. It's just this tiny feeling that 'there just might be one at some point'...

Like a coin capable of more than 2.7 transactions per second?  Are you mad?
Pages: « 1 ... 11942 11943 11944 11945 11946 11947 11948 11949 11950 11951 11952 11953 11954 11955 11956 11957 11958 11959 11960 11961 11962 11963 11964 11965 11966 11967 11968 11969 11970 11971 11972 11973 11974 11975 11976 11977 11978 11979 11980 11981 11982 11983 11984 11985 11986 11987 11988 11989 11990 11991 [11992] 11993 11994 11995 11996 11997 11998 11999 12000 12001 12002 12003 12004 12005 12006 12007 12008 12009 12010 12011 12012 12013 12014 12015 12016 12017 12018 12019 12020 12021 12022 12023 12024 12025 12026 12027 12028 12029 12030 12031 12032 12033 12034 12035 12036 12037 12038 12039 12040 12041 12042 ... 33279 »
  Print  

Jump to: