April 26, 2024, 04:40:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 30641 30642 30643 30644 30645 30646 30647 30648 30649 30650 30651 30652 30653 30654 30655 30656 30657 30658 30659 30660 30661 30662 30663 30664 30665 30666 30667 30668 30669 30670 30671 30672 30673 30674 30675 30676 30677 30678 30679 30680 30681 30682 30683 30684 30685 30686 30687 30688 30689 30690 [30691] 30692 30693 30694 30695 30696 30697 30698 30699 30700 30701 30702 30703 30704 30705 30706 30707 30708 30709 30710 30711 30712 30713 30714 30715 30716 30717 30718 30719 30720 30721 30722 30723 30724 30725 30726 30727 30728 30729 30730 30731 30732 30733 30734 30735 30736 30737 30738 30739 30740 30741 ... 33303 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368237 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 08:01:20 AM

Explanation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Copetech

Activity: 370
Merit: 451

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 08:06:21 AM

The next activity period begins at 2022-06-01T07:53:20Z, only a few hours hence.  If you want to know how to calculate it, I’d be happy to help.  If I make one post after that, then I will be a Jr. Member!  Then, all of my images will retroactively show up in my own posts.

BTW I haven't a clue what you're even referring to here, but I'm intrigued if you're willing to elaborate.
machasm

Activity: 784
Merit: 796

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 08:19:51 AM
Merited by Copetech (1)

When are we ever gonna learn, as a society in general, that peeps are good if you just leave them the fuck alone! Maybe a good first step would be to stop putting the narcissistic psychopath nose pickers in charge so that they can project their restrictions on the rest of us... maybe?

[drunken ramblings ended for tonight]

I have pondered on this thought for a while and have come to the conclusion that the personality traits required to put oneself in a position of power are the same traits that seek to control everyone else.
i.e. It takes a narcissist to get in a position of power and once there they further that position by enforcing narcissistic laws.
I am not sure if or how that will ever change ?
Copetech

Activity: 370
Merit: 451

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 08:40:05 AM

When are we ever gonna learn, as a society in general, that peeps are good if you just leave them the fuck alone! Maybe a good first step would be to stop putting the narcissistic psychopath nose pickers in charge so that they can project their restrictions on the rest of us... maybe?

[drunken ramblings ended for tonight]

I have pondered on this thought for a while and have come to the conclusion that the personality traits required to put oneself in a position of power are the same traits that seek to control everyone else.
i.e. It takes a narcissist to get in a position of power and once there they further that position by enforcing narcissistic laws.
I am not sure if or how that will ever change ?

You're probably right..  the best leaders are the ones who have no interest in taking the job.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2778
Merit: 1791

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 08:49:31 AM

Heck Yeah, A few months ago, they banned Bitcoin trading, Mining, etc.

Now, Bitcoin is open for international payments in Russia.

Yes, It's happening. It's turning Orange BTC

Source: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/markets/russian-central-bank-open-to-bitcoin-and-crypto-international-payments

#Hodl #Bitcoin-is-Freedom

Hope it doesn't trigger guilt by association reflex
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10155

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 08:58:32 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (5)

[edited out]
Mention of altcoins was contextual.  I was not “pumping shitcoins”—and you will note, I didn’t mention which altcoins I hold or have held with favorable results.  It’s hard to pump something without saying what it is!  I think my point was clear in the context:  So, is nullius a secret altcoiner?  It is a rhetorical question.

I was not actually meaning to accuse you specifically of pumping shitcoins, but merely attempting to make a kind of comparative statement concerning some kind of content that would mostly concern yours truly.. not that I can stop anyone from doing it.. but it does seem to be one of the topics that would most concern me regarding whatever balancing a member might take in terms of whatever point s/he was wanting to make.

Sure, I also gave you a personal finger wagging for getting involved in shitcoins - but that's the kinds of things that many wall observer regulars might do  - so I doubt that I was overly harsh in that regard... and in the end, even if I say, don't fuck around with shitcoins and/or margin trading - it's ultimately up to you regarding whether and/or how much shitcoining and/or margin trading that you are going to end up doing.

A better theory:  Vladimir Putin personally inserted a microchip into my brain, which made me trade on margin.  This caused me to lose my BTC, so that Russia could buy it cheap from the liquidator bot.  I blame Russia.  

Personally, I give less than two shits about some of the politics, except sure sometimes they do get embedded into our conversation, and we know that there is misinformation coming from several angles regarding various aspects of the Ukraine conflict - and it is likely not going to go away, so I am probably exaggerating a wee bit when I say that I do not give two shits about politics because it is difficult to escape.. but at the same time death-wish, you have to take responsibility for your own actions in regards to your BTC portfolio management - and surely you admit mistakes were made.. and hopefully you learn enough of a lesson to minimize any further damages.

That internal quotation (here unmodified) is wildly out of context.  I believe it’s quite clear that I was waxing satirical, for reasons that had nothing to do with my personal finances.

Maybe I am somewhat trying to make statements that somehow more closely relate to the topic of this thread, even though I know that there are all kinds of members here who get pretty deep into politics.. so in the end, I am not really that concerned about you doing the same .. so maybe in the end, I thought that I was attempting to make some kind of connection with the topic of the thread.. and maybe not very successfully so.. especially since I might be getting enticed into a topic that is not very much anything that I am interested in deep divings therein.

With regard to your statement that I rendered in bold, I want to emphasize for the record that I originally created this death_wish account with three consciously articulated motives:

• To seek last-minute advice trying to extricate myself from a mess.  I already knew that absent a sudden, lucky turnaround in the market, it was far too late for me; but I was understandably desperate!

Fair enough.  I remember that context.

• To vent.  I think that most people will understand that I am apparently a human being, and humans who lose >90% of their assets do sometimes want to vent in appropriate venues.  WO seems like exactly the appropriate place for me to say, “Oh no, look at how badly I just fouled things up” and everyone else can say, “Wow, you fouled things up so badly!  Rekt!  Don’t buy on margin!”

Sure.. seems to have caused some members to want to nominate you as an example not to mindrust.. so surely we're not always nice around here.. especially when you provide some details in which we can latch onto... I am not even sure if I am capable to be nice in those kinds of situations, either... because there are going to be some difficulties to extract oneself when the situation had gotten to such a bad point.

• To give a warning to others.  Even at the cost of some humiliation to myself.

don't do a mindrust still rolls off the tongue better than don't do a death_wish.. but sure, they are comparable even though different kinds of situations of things NOT to do.. or to try to NOT get your lil selfie into such a position.. so sure, in that regard, maybe some of us (whether normies, newbies or even of some other status) need to be reminded of some of the various ways that we might get ourselves into a pickle - even though it seems that the facts around what mindrust did seem to be a bit more clear than your situation.. so I am not sure, if you are up to punish yourself even more at some point when you might consider yourself either out of the woods or to have gotten yourself out of those margin positions..  Apparently, you are still in some of them.. so you might not even be too objective about where you are at right now and/or at what point you might be able to extract yourself from your various gambling behaviors..

One of the problems that traders (at least the gambling type) seem to have is that sometimes when they lose they will continue to bet or even to employ some Martingale variation in an attempt to recover their position.. which doesn't always end well.. even though there may well be some success stories too.. so it is really difficult for some of us members here to be telling other members to stop gambling so much.. because how much any of us gamble is likely on a bit of a spectrum anyhow.. so I doubt that any of us completely refrain from any kinds of risk, otherwise we would have never invested in bitcoin in the first place (for those of us here who are not no coiners, which presumably is an overwhelming majority of the active members of this thread).

I have spent years telling people not to buy on margin.  I have mentioned in several of my previous posts (and much more in a bunch of anguished outpourings I wrote but didn’t post), I made stupid mistakes that I warn others against.  My very first post under the intentionally melodramatic moniker death_wish was designed to drive the point home graphically.  Some of my recent weeping and wailing with prayers for Bitcoin’s forgiveness is intentionally over-the-top, for the same purpose.

DO NOT DO WHAT I DID.  Which I spent years saying not to do.  Which I then did.  No, really:  DON’T DO IT!

When you exaggerate, it might cause some of us NOT to want to believe you.  I am sure some members here are skeptical about this whole situation, and why are we even talking about it?

I am inevitably miserable about my losses.  I do not customarily wallow publicly in my sorrows.  It is embarrassing.  But I think that it’s important to warn others.  And I think that the entire record of my post history makes it excruciatingly clear, I absolutely take responsibility for my own decisions—and for the consequences thereof.  I don’t see how my writings could be read otherwise.

Members here are likely going to read your posts how they want to read them, rather than how you might expect them to read them or react to them, and in that regard, sometimes the responses might not be very friendly or sympathetic.

[...] and get the fuck out of shitcoins, especially since you have already shown that you do not seem to know what the fuck you are doing... [...]

I do not desire to debate that in WO.  It is not the right venue.  I mentioned it in another context, with the rhetorical purpose stated above.  I also mentioned that I did just fine for years, until I tried margin.  Margin wreckage lost me BTC that I had attained from altcoin profits.

It does seem that we have adequately covered these topics, and sure many of us make mistakes along the way.. some of the mistakes are BIGGER than other mistakes..

For sure, I am not against talking about mistakes, but sometimes meaning will get lost if the mistakes are really severe  - but sure, maybe some guys are still able to relate...

As I am typing out this response, I am kind of getting the sense, that many of us would not find it very useful to get drug too deeply into ongoing discussions of mistakes, because many times so many of us strive towards trying to put in place best and better practices, and sure of course, we want to learn from mistakes, but it is likely way the fuck more productive to try to figure out various ways to attempt to employ best and better practices.. and even when we attempt to focus on best and better practices, frequently we are not even going to agree about some of those things... but focusing on the negative.. can be really problematic... and maybe even interfere with the abilities of guys to figure out best and better practices.

In other words, I am starting to feel that I am getting drug into negative energy.. even though I do recall some members being able to navigate through various kinds of margin trades - but even the ones who seem to be both knowledgable and able to explain aspects of the balancing seem to frequently proclaim that they take breaks from it on regular bases because it sometimes gets too complicated to juggle or to even explain to others in a way that could possibly be replicable.

I do not recommend altcoin trading to others.  I am not some Twitter-buyer chasing moons, a.k.a. retail fresh meat in the VC slaughterhouse.  There is no “get rich quick”.  Whatever I do requires patience, intelligence, and information not sourced from hot tips on social media.  Elaborating would be off-topic in WO—and I am uninterested in chatting about it, anyway.  

Fair enough... it's giving me some nauseousness just reading through this and considering that it is bordering upon shitcoin talkenings.

But yes, I do know what I am doing.

That's what they all say.

#nohomo.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

On a general note, as I have mentioned before, it would be inadvisable to attempt subjecting me to some sort of a Bitcoin purity-test.  I’ll win that one.

That does not even sound right.

I doubt that we (royal perhaps?) are doing anything even close to that in this thread.

[...] even though you do happen to recognize and appreciate bitcoin's bullish case and its fundamentals.. so stay focused there first and don't get distracted into either shitcoins or margin until you get your BTC stash sufficiently rebuilt and maybe even overallocated (which surely could take you 4-10 years if you have already ended up losing a bunch).

This is not the first time that I have rebuilt financially.  

I think that is part of the reason that I even tell teenagers who might be in the beginning stages of building their investment portfolio is to try to keep building up the principle and be careful about how many risks that are being taken.. and as the investment portfolio gets larger, there will be more possibilities to strategically employ portions of the value contained therein.. but at the same time, when higher kinds of risk are being taken, then it should be with relatively smaller sections of the investment portfolio.. maybe less than 10%.. and of course, each person has total discretion over how much of his/her portfolio to put at risk.. but I am pretty stringent in the way that I talk about building wealth by building principle and don't fuck around with very much of the principle.

I've made quite a few mistakes along the way too.. so I am not even proclaiming to be any kind of saint in regards to NOT making mistakes.

Previously, my personal wreckage was caused by severe IRL adversity which was not my fault, which is nobody’s business, and which I do not wish to discuss.  It took me five years of patient effort to rebuild what I just lost.  And this time, it will be harder because BTC is so high—and this time, I wrecked my own damnfool self.  Yes, I know what lies ahead of me.

For sure, it tends to be really difficult to build principle, and difficult to rebuild when you lose it... and actually, there could be some times when you are really young that it might be worth taking a one time chance...but I still question that too... but surely, when you are young, there can be an ability to more easily rebuild, at least in terms of the time element.. so if many of us realize that it is time in the market and not timing the market, so one aspect of being in any kind of market (being invested) for a long time, the value that is built starts to compound upon itself... so if any of us is constantly fucking around and never really building the size of our portfolio, then we are quite likely not going to be able to significantly benefit from one of the greatest benefits of compounding that seems to happen with any portfolio that is focusing on building and preserving principle.

From personal experience, I have witnessed some holy fucking shit moments.. because there seem to be periods of seeming slow grinding growing in the beginning and then periods of step ups and then after the step ups periods of going back to kinds of boring periods.. and then more step ups.. and it seems that bitcoin really can complement the investment portfolios of so many folks.. even if they choose more modest levels of investing such as 1% to 5% (not going to necessarily label that as whimpy unless its below 1%), but of course, more aggressive levels of investing in the 12% to 25% arena can pay off quite well but of course, even with aggressive levels of investing, we still need to be careful in regards to how much risk we might be taking... so for example, we could have an income that allows us to invest $250 per week into bitcoin, but we decide to take a loan for $10k or $20k so we can front load our investment, and taking a loan is likely to be way less precarious than something like margin trading, even though sometimes people might get even more aggressive in their loan practices, so for example, if they own a $200k house, but the house doubles in value, so they decide to take a $200k equity loan, they might end up putting themselves in a place in which they were being way too aggressive, and they end up not being able to prosper in a way that a more modest investment into bitcoin would have likely been better in terms of managing risks.

Sorry.. my patronizing lil selfie could not help but to make some of those commentaries in regards to both your representation of taking responsibility [...]

I don’t know how you misinterpreted that.  Nothing that I have said could be read as other than, “How could I do something so stupid—I messed this up big time!”

I’m sure your patronizing lil selfie read this, since you gave it a merit weeks ago:

To avoid accusations of deficient IQ tantamount to mental retardation, I plead a bout of temporary insanity.  Do I know better than to do this?  Yes, I do.  Why did I do it - why, why, why!?  I have asked myself that many times, after I got in too deeply to get out fast without drastic losses.  Chalk it up to temptation, starting with a little bit of something really safe ("lol, I can survive a crash even to $10k!"), then one thing leading to another as the account spins out of control.

With full gratitude for your earnest attempts to help me get out of a bad situation when it was far too late, I do request that you be more careful in representing what I have written here.  

I doubt that there are any reasons to take my comments as if they were personal attacks.

It's your choice how you would like to read my comments including whether you expect me to understand or even remember what either you said in an earlier post or even what I might have said in an earlier post.  Maybe that's why so many members get mad at me and say that I am citing them out of context, and I failed to read and/or sufficiently understand what they were saying.

I am not trying to purposefully misread you, but there surely are ONLY so many hours in any given day.. as far as I understand the world to be.

Context is important, and I have never tried to evade responsibility for my own actions.  After all, this is why I am in Bitcoin to begin with:  My money is my money!

Fair enough.

Unlike some people in (ahem) the Speculation forum, I was not initially drawn to Bitcoin by the prospect of profits.  I only learned about that part after I was already in BTC.  I am in this first and foremost for principles.  I have a cordial contempt for “Bitcoin investors” who are in it only for the money—cordial, because I appreciate that their investments help to empower my noblest of principles—contempt, because their motives are venal.  I care about Bitcoin.

There's all kinds of reasons that people are into bitcoin, and even you said in an earlier post.. bitcoin is for friends and enemies.. so I would imagine that some people might be in it for money and others for principle and others for some variation of those and their reasons can evolve too.. just like you mentioned.

Naturally, I want for Bitcoin investors to get rich.  It is their condign reward for supporting Bitcoin.  But I know that they do not care for Bitcoin, as I do.

Some folks are going to be into bitcoin for principles, but end up getting rich in the process of being in bitcoin for principles.

Why not both?

Of course, some folks will figure out how to lose money, even with such a bullish asset like bitcoin.. so there is that, too.  Some become bitter, and others jump back on the horse.

My principles:  I do not want for anyone else to take responsibility for my financial decisions!  That would mean permissioned systems:  Restrictions on how I use “my” money.  KYC to enforce the restrictions.  Limits on how much I can send, and to whom I can send it.  Regulations that restrict profitable opportunities to “accredited investors”.  And so forth...

I have frequently suggested that there can be some strategic advantages towards having feet in a variety of worlds.. sure we ONLY have two feet, but it still seems possible to be able to use and liquidate BTC in a variety of ways.. some of them might be KYC and others might be separated from that... the options are not necessarily stagnant.. and for sure, the complications about various ways to use bitcoin is NOT necessarily easy, and perhaps that is part of the reason why so many normies become afraid to take custody of decent portions of their stash.. Again, I am not even saying that it is necessary to remove all BTC from third parties, but there can surely be some technical challenges in the various ways to store your own keys.

I doubt I need to underscore my passion and my principled demand for permissionless systems, which by their nature let me mess myself up if I so choose.

It would be better to mess yourself up on purpose than to do so accidentally.  There are quite a few folks who have locked themselves out of their own coins.. so that can be scary..
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 09:04:58 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 10:04:55 AM

Explanation
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 10:29:23 AM

But yes, I do know what I am doing.

That's what they all say.

#nohomo.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I see you have found your new victim. Atta'boy!! Cheesy  Cheesy
                                                                               Cool
But I do still believe that his alt account is of Marcus_Morpheus_Aurelius_Augustus, here and ready to troll you without getting a bad political wrap.  Roll Eyes   Cool  Roll Eyes
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2486

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 10:44:21 AM
Merited by El duderino_ (7), Torque (2), elliottflz65 (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Heck Yeah, A few months ago, they banned Bitcoin trading, Mining, etc.

Now, Bitcoin is open for international payments in Russia.

Yes, It's happening. It's turning Orange BTC

Source: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/markets/russian-central-bank-open-to-bitcoin-and-crypto-international-payments

#Hodl #Bitcoin-is-Freedom

It's a clever move by Russia. Force EU's hand who will probably go after Bitcoiners now and will be considered as evil as Putin if you hold a single part of a Bitcoin!

Not that we don't hate our leaders enough already.

• €40 for a pack of cigarettes proposed
  • Forced heatpump
  • Forced EVs
  • Don't use your washing machine, just air your clothes outside for a bit
  • 35-40-50% income tax rates
  • 10% (really 20%) inflation
  • You can easily afford twice the price for petrol, gas and oil whilst we cut off Russian import, it's for a good cause after all.
  • No guns for thee, whilst we send billions of dollars in more arms to Ukraine
  • NO BITCOIN for you, it is only used by criminals. We have perfected the monetary system you should partake in.
  • Putin is evil because he has been there for decades. Rutte, Trudeau, Biden, Pelosi, Macron are heroes and only just started their political careers FFS.

Many keep voting for conservative parties in the west yet we end up with that sort of woke and green shite.

I personally don't see Putin as the real enemy. The real enemies appear to be the disgraceful elites who "lead" over us and are constantly telling me "But look over there". They certainly don't represent me.

The hypocrisy from the political class and media propaganda that supports them these days is off the scale.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 11:01:21 AM

Explanation
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 11:31:47 AM
Merited by Torque (1), dragonvslinux (1)

It's old bust still valid.

We've had multiple cycles of people saying they'll dump their alts when they "come back". Spoiler alert, your bags will bleed sats as they are replaced by new speculative flavors of the week. Cut your losses now, exit the circus, go Bitcoin only.

https://twitter.com/BTCsessions/status/1531755786442928129?s=20
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 12:03:35 PM

Explanation
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 12:32:47 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2022, 12:46:57 PM by cAPSLOCK
Merited by El duderino_ (6), JayJuanGee (1), Torque (1), bitebits (1)

OT: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/31/jim-cramer-charts-suggest-a-very-nice-summer-for-stocks.html

Everyone here knows that I fkn hate Jim Cramer...but here he is actually talking about Larry William's stonk market predictions. And Larry is actually pretty good with his market predictions.

Two takeaways:

1. Larry Williams is expecting a summer mega bull run in the stonk market that could last at least until September.

2. We know that the Bitcoin market is somewhat correlated with stonks right now, and in this case that could actually be a good thing. We might come roaring back into the lower $40k range, perhaps even higher into $50k-ish territory. It would also firmly signal that the bottom is in.

So a relief rally that is more than just a relief rally might actually float all boats, including Bitcoin.

Let's see how things play out.

I love bullish Torque.  Still apocalyptic, but with gainz! And I think your scenario as started is a strong possibility.

I have often doubted this trajectory as I believe the powers that be (whoever they are) have the ultimate goal of destroying the market.

But the light bulb that went on for me that supports this theory is there is more than one way to skin this cat.  It is easy to think of the destruction of the US financial system as a collapse.  A contraction.  An erasing of value from the ledgers.  But perhaps the way to this end looks more like Weimar than 1932.  That we might see them inflate the thing to the point of exploding rather than try to crash it.  In fact the explosion will be the crash.  And the advantage they will have is they will know when and where to go to avoid the destruction that this will ultimately bring.

Knowing WHEN that singular evaporation of value is coming is not something we can do... so we have to front run the evil fuckers to the exit door.

Lucky for us we built our own exit door.  And they hate it because they do not control it.  AND they are realizing they too will be forced to use it (in part).

So we get to sit here in the cheap seats as they progressively become the front row center to watch this tragic comedy unfold.

It's tempting to buy a little APPL or TSLA or something.. lol.  But nah...  yall have your fun... I will be over here waiting.

(oh.. and pardon me for interrupting all the shit slinging going on in here.  Tragedy of the commons...  WO is a great place where many interesting and bright minds come to mingle... was, and still is.  sort of.  It is also full of autistic shit slinging monkeys... I dunno may be I am one of those too...)
Freeveto

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 12:45:00 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Bitcoin Reserve Risk Chart is currently at the stack stats zone ,Stack stats zone is a zone that actually indicates when you should buy BTC and Why you  should be buying.
 it's also indicates where you have the lowest risk and highest reward ratio and it has3 zones

The grey Area ( Bear trend tiring zone)
The green Area (accumulation zone)
The blue zone ( stack stats zone) lowest risk highest reward.
Therefore with the chart currently at the Stack stats zone, suggest we should be buying (stacking stats) at the zone with DCA and proper risk management.
Still  stacking some stats guys.

Take a view of the Chart by Kellykellam.

https://twitter.com/Kellykellam/status/1527314449714933761?t=7pacjMt83Vl5-faibBPOQQ&s=19

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 01:01:21 PM

Explanation
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 01:07:35 PM
Merited by elliottflz65 (2)

The real enemies appear to be the disgraceful elites who "lead" over us and are constantly telling me "But look over there". They certainly don't represent me.

The hypocrisy from the political class and media propaganda that supports them these days is off the scale.

They are absolute BASTARDS..... pure evil.

Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.

empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 01:11:44 PM

"Let them eat cake ice-cream"

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 01:37:14 PM

There is going to be strong movement this week, either up or down....and this will depend on tommorow.

*Whoever solves this #puzzle, could make alot of money from the price movement

So this👆 price prediction ended up correct and precised. The price went down strongly from Thursday and it was the highest downward movement this week. The week ended on Saturday.
This movement was dependent on whether I will be accepted in a Sig campaign. If I had been accepted price would have gone up, about $31,000 to $33,000 depending on how high my positive mood was.

Carefully observe the image below for illustration
Image source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/historical-data/
Archive: https://archive.ph/mzgpL
image loading...

In regards to the bolded  above 👆, that is:
Whoever solves this #puzzle, could make alot of money from the price movement

After the dip of about $28,000 came a reasonable price increase to a high of $31,500 to $32,000. That is alot of profit for those who invested within the period.

Image source: https://archive.ph/BoKBy
Archived from coinmarketcap.com

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 5629

Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 02:00:58 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (4), JayJuanGee (1)

or how to deal effectively with rising fuel prices - two flies in one go Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 30641 30642 30643 30644 30645 30646 30647 30648 30649 30650 30651 30652 30653 30654 30655 30656 30657 30658 30659 30660 30661 30662 30663 30664 30665 30666 30667 30668 30669 30670 30671 30672 30673 30674 30675 30676 30677 30678 30679 30680 30681 30682 30683 30684 30685 30686 30687 30688 30689 30690 [30691] 30692 30693 30694 30695 30696 30697 30698 30699 30700 30701 30702 30703 30704 30705 30706 30707 30708 30709 30710 30711 30712 30713 30714 30715 30716 30717 30718 30719 30720 30721 30722 30723 30724 30725 30726 30727 30728 30729 30730 30731 30732 30733 30734 30735 30736 30737 30738 30739 30740 30741 ... 33303 »
  Print  

Jump to: