April 27, 2024, 03:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 32988 32989 32990 32991 32992 32993 32994 32995 32996 32997 32998 32999 33000 33001 33002 33003 33004 33005 33006 33007 33008 33009 33010 33011 33012 33013 33014 33015 33016 33017 33018 33019 33020 33021 33022 33023 33024 33025 33026 33027 33028 33029 33030 33031 33032 33033 33034 33035 33036 33037 [33038] 33039 33040 33041 33042 33043 33044 33045 33046 33047 33048 33049 33050 33051 33052 33053 33054 33055 33056 33057 33058 33059 33060 33061 33062 33063 33064 33065 33066 33067 33068 33069 33070 33071 33072 33073 33074 33075 33076 33077 33078 33079 33080 33081 33082 33083 33084 33085 33086 33087 33088 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368596 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Gachapin

Activity: 896
Merit: 1840

bitcoin retard

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:27:19 PM

I stopped drinking or cooking with tap water.  Better go with a soft natural mineral water or filter the tap water with an osmosis filter.  ...and not because of Mr Jones ...

I treat tap water basically like it's poison.  I hate the fact that I brush my teeth and shower in it.  If there's one thing that was great about growing up in Northern California it was that the water was second to none.  Unfortunately, they even ruined that with fluoride, but I dream of the day where I can bathe in a private river and brush my teeth with well water from snow melt.  Makes you think the current homeless population in some areas are living the dream.

Anyway, if Bitcoin could kindly jump to $200K so I don't have to shower in contaminated water anymore that would be great.  For now, I get those 5 gallon water bottles dropped off pretty regularly...

Totally. Much of the tap water should actually be seen as industrial use water imo.
Showering in spring water is surely nice. But I find it most important what kind of water you put directly into your body.

I stopped drinking or cooking with tap water.  Better go with a soft natural mineral water or filter the tap water with an osmosis filter.  ...and not because of Mr Jones ...

I treat tap water basically like it's poison.  I hate the fact that I brush my teeth and shower in it.  If there's one thing that was great about growing up in Northern California it was that the water was second to none.  Unfortunately, they even ruined that with fluoride, but I dream of the day where I can bathe in a private river and brush my teeth with well water from snow melt.  Makes you think the current homeless population in some areas are living the dream.

Anyway, if Bitcoin could kindly jump to $200K so I don't have to shower in contaminated water anymore that would be great.  For now, I get those 5 gallon water bottles dropped off pretty regularly...

And i hope it's in glass bottles, otherwise you would be swallowing a lot of micro (10%) and nano (90%) plastics  Shocked
I am really lucky when it comes to tap water in my area, it's almost fresh from the mountains, but on the other hand, PVC is standard as pipe material over here.
Chlorella algae is said to be able to bind micro- and nanoplastics, but i think there was no scientific proof for that, yet.
The most important fluid on this planet should be more valued and protected, imo.

Yes. Glas is best ...if available.
The Chlorella part is interesting. Thanks. Will have a look into it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

You trust bottled water? Coca Cola and other beverage giants are selling tap water in bottles and advertising it as something pure, natural and healthy.

No, I only trust probabilities.
What do you think, in which case is the probability higher that you actually drink spring water: when buying it in a bottle or when taking random water from a tap?

In many areas of the world you can get spring water out of the earth almost for free. not so much need for a company to buy tap water instead in order to put that into bottles.
And coca cola water (Dasani) and the likes may not be great products, but afaik they aren't advertised as natural spring water. so no deception there. It's reverse osmosis water, so it should be actually quite pure.  I wouldn't buy it though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 03:43:27 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Totally. Much of the tap water should actually be seen as industrial use water imo.
Showering in spring water is surely nice. But I find it most important what kind of water you put directly into your body.

And i hope it's in glass bottles, otherwise you would be swallowing a lot of micro (10%) and nano (90%) plastics  Shocked
I am really lucky when it comes to tap water in my area, it's almost fresh from the mountains, but on the other hand, PVC is standard as pipe material over here.
Chlorella algae is said to be able to bind micro- and nanoplastics, but i think there was no scientific proof for that, yet.
The most important fluid on this planet should be more valued and protected, imo.

Yes. Glas is best ...if available.
The Chlorella part is interesting. Thanks. Will have a look into it

You trust bottled water? Coca Cola and other beverage giants are selling tap water in bottles and advertising it as something pure, natural and healthy.

No, I only trust probabilities.
What do you think, in which case is the probability higher that you actually drink spring water: when buying it in a bottle or when taking random water from a tap?

In many areas of the world you can get spring water out of the earth almost for free. not so much need for a company to buy tap water instead in order to put that into bottles.
And coca cola water (Dasani) and the likes may not be great products, but afaik they aren't advertised as natural spring water. so no deception there. It's reverse osmosis water, so it should be actually quite pure.  I wouldn't buy it though.

dasani has additives.

should be banned.

aquafina does not have additives.

fun game get three large pots.

do tap water in one
dasani in two
aquafine in three.

boil pots dry.

lots of filth in two of three pots.

the aquafina will be clean. but once in a while it will show a bit of black carbon which is the last filter it sees"

I only use bottled water when I am on the road. never never never never use dasnai
Gachapin

bitcoin retard

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:55:24 PM

dasani has additives.

should be banned.

aquafina does not have additives.

fun game get three large pots.

do tap water in one
dasani in two
aquafine in three.

boil pots dry.

lots of filth in two of three pots.

the aquafina will be clean. but once in a while it will show a bit of black carbon which is the last filter it sees"

I only use bottled water when I am on the road. never never never never use dasnai

Thanks. Didn't know that. I'm not really into these big water brands as I mostly live in countries where you have enough small spring water companies.

I don't know what additives Dasani put into their water after filtering. But to play devils advocate, it could simply be that they re-add minerals, because pure RO water can be unhealthy as it has the ability to flush out minerals from your body.

Go woke, go beyond broke.
Unbelievable.  Roll Eyes

A ‘bankrupt’ council that became the subject of protests over proposed budget cuts has held a ‘Queering Nutrition’ event.
The brainchild of Birmingham city council’s public health division, the workshop explores the “interaction between the LGBTQ+ community and our food system”.

‘Bankrupt’ council at centre of budget-cut protest holds ‘Queering Nutrition’ event
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/bankrupt-council-centre-budget-cut-161210330.html

I don't live anywhere near that dump but it's still infuriating this is going on in the UK.

the west is totally infected with this shit. And tptb are trying to push this retarded agenda on the rest of the world too.

I blame birth control feminizing the world.

https://www.ncregister.com/news/birth-control-in-drinking-water-a-fertility-catastrophe-in-the-making

Most of the youngings I run into are all SNOWFLAKES.

He knew already
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67wKhddWu4

I drink water... seems I'm not a commie then  Cheesy

I threw in a RO filter last year. Partly this but other reasons besides.

should be a good investment, contributing to your health.

d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 03:58:31 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (2)

Yep it's all here:

http://nitter.net/TiffanyFong_   (you can also try Twitter but Nitter is nicer)

That site won't load in my Firefox.

Quote from: Firefox
nitter.net has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for nitter.net expired on 1/27/2024.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

I have been using Nitter for a while, but once these errors started creeping up, I've gone back to Twitter X, which recently seems to let me view the posts even without being logged in (which was the issue that drove me to Nitter in the first place).

Any suggestions on making Nitter work again for me?

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:01:16 PM

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
WatChe

Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2024, 04:05:20 PM

I would say its now road to 100k.

Gachapin

bitcoin retard

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:15:20 PM
Merited by d_eddie (1)

Yep it's all here:

nitter.net has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.

Learn more…

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for nitter.net expired on 1/27/2024.

I have been using Nitter for a while, but once these errors started creeping up, I've gone back to Twitter X, which recently seems to let me view the posts even without being logged in (which was the issue that drove me to Nitter in the first place).

Sorry for the long c&p, but thought others might enjoy this. Gotta love his bullishness and I find myself mostly in (hopeful) agreement. This wouldn't just be Gentlemen, this would be Gentlemen on crack.....

You really aren't bullish enough on #Bitcoin.
Plan accordingly

https://x.com/stackhodler/status/1758096264426586118

Thanks! I always checked this guy's tweets, but now since NITTER stopped working I can't. (I'm still too stubborn to make a twitter account)

Nitter is still working - you can't use https though.  I use the Chrome plugin "Nitter-on-click" which also still works.
My understanding is that as the old Twitter guest accounts dry up, so will Nitter
but until then Nitter-Natter, let's get at 'er Smiley

edit: lol that was so lame

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4458

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:28:39 PM

Good Morning Bitcoinland.

I love the smell of 'copter fuel in the morning. It smells like victory (AYH).
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4458

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:39:44 PM
Merited by sirazimuth (1), d_eddie (1)

Hang in there Sam, Do Kwon will be here soon (hopefully).

And Donald.  Cheesy
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7969

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 04:41:14 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), d_eddie (1)

Yep it's all here:

Learn more…

Maybe it wont work because your browser doesn't allow legacy http connections?

put this in the address bar: about:preferences#privacy
hit enter
scroll way down the page and look for HTTPS-Only Mode
you can disable it (probably not a great idea) or add an exception for nitter.net

If that's not it, it might be your operating system or perhaps your anti-virus/malware software?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:01:15 PM

Explanation
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3424
Merit: 4344

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:04:45 PM

FAKE PUMP!
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3509

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:06:37 PM

hit enter
you can disable it (probably not a great idea) or add an exception for nitter.net

If that's not it, it might be your operating system or perhaps your anti-virus/malware software?

i keep firefox in https only mode too, same error

but i wont override it so thanks for the other link
Gachapin

bitcoin retard

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:17:54 PM

let's see if 50k holds
Phil_S
Legendary

Activity: 2090
Merit: 1461

We choose to go to the moon

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:31:55 PM

It’s a Long Way

to the Top
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:50:10 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

hit enter

i keep firefox in https only mode too, same error

but i wont override it so thanks for the other link

Obviously you don't want to be sending credit card info or passwords over the internet unencrypted but adding an exception for the nitter.net site shouldn't be a problem (N.B. I am not a pharmacist).  It's probably moot anyway as Nitter is dying a slow and unpreventable death.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4872

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 05:52:20 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (16), JimboToronto (1)

JUST IN: First photo of Sam Bankman-Fried in jail at MDC Brooklyn. (December 17, 2023)

Source: @TiffanyFong_

What do you think? Real or staged?

Looks like he's already become the prison gangbang cum bucket bitch.

Nice.

Hate to burst your bubble but that guy on the far right looks like the one making 5k a month making sure Sammy boys cornhole doesn't get turned inside out.

These pieces of shit never pay even when they do get busted.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 06:03:28 PM

Explanation
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 06:11:12 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), Toxic2040 (1)

Toxic2040
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4141

View Profile
February 20, 2024, 06:58:58 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

Pages: « 1 ... 32988 32989 32990 32991 32992 32993 32994 32995 32996 32997 32998 32999 33000 33001 33002 33003 33004 33005 33006 33007 33008 33009 33010 33011 33012 33013 33014 33015 33016 33017 33018 33019 33020 33021 33022 33023 33024 33025 33026 33027 33028 33029 33030 33031 33032 33033 33034 33035 33036 33037 [33038] 33039 33040 33041 33042 33043 33044 33045 33046 33047 33048 33049 33050 33051 33052 33053 33054 33055 33056 33057 33058 33059 33060 33061 33062 33063 33064 33065 33066 33067 33068 33069 33070 33071 33072 33073 33074 33075 33076 33077 33078 33079 33080 33081 33082 33083 33084 33085 33086 33087 33088 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: