Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying BTC?  (Read 13644 times)
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:10:09 AM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.
For my opinion , I believe that they still buying btc because bitcoin is a good investment of money and a good form of business . You can earn a lot of money from bitcoin .
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:01:48 AM

People are invested in bitcoin in many ways.
They see good reasons to stick with it and most of them are thinking long term.
Things crash from time to time, it doesnt mean they are dead.
And besides that profit isn't the main focus for most of the old dogs of bitcoin.
For my opinion , I believe that they still buying btc because bitcoin is a good investment of money and a good form of business . You can earn a lot of money from bitcoin .

What i think is they are buying bitcoin because the market price of bitcoin is cheaper the before and it will be a big gain if the market value will rise soon a per prediction of some experts.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

Hello guys,

To me, it seems pretty strange that people actually continues buying btc now...
I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoins because they are truly believing of the high potentiality of bitcoins and strongly believe of the huge profits awaits when investing to bitcoins. In my personal opinion, that is good to invest in bitcoin especially as of this moment that the price is still dipper than last quarter of last year when the price hits to 20000 dollars.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:47:54 AM

Hello guys,

I understood why they wanted to invest in btc before, after the Chyprus crisis, and all the articles in the media. But now?

I don't get it.

Bitcoin is useless, and will most likely never be used as a currency. I spent hours trying to get my first bitcoins (satoshi actually), and after working for ages, I only got 0.002 btc, which does not even allow me to proceed to a transaction (the fees are higherthan that amount  Roll Eyes ). When you compare it with CC or paypal, it seems that they are free to use in comparison! Not to mention the time required to actually proceed to a transaction which can be anything between 1 minute and ... 1 year (or more?).

The only possible reason I see people are buying btc is that they (truly) believe that the price will increase, and want to make more profit. I think that 99.99 % of the bitcoins exchanged are never withdrawn from the exchangers, and the people are only waiting to make some profits. What makes them believe that the price will rise? Because the amount of bitcoins is limited? Because lost coins can never be recovered? I have no clue.

An other problem is the "mining" part. Soon, the difficulty will increase, CPU and GPU mining will be useless. People will stop mining bitcoins and try LTC or something easy to get... The interest in btc will decrease.

Other issues:
- security. Not a single company was able to provide a "professional" service. Bitcoin-24 has a serious problem ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=174600.0 ). Even mtgox was critized for the lags, problems with missing coins, money, delay, and so on ... The hacks are countless (you can see new topics about that every day ...).

I can't see anything positive about btc, and still can't get why people are buying it. Can any captain obvious explains? Thanks.
People are still buying bitcoins because they are truly believing of the high potentiality of bitcoins and strongly believe of the huge profits awaits when investing to bitcoins. In my personal opinion, that is good to invest in bitcoin especially as of this moment that the price is still dipper than last quarter of last year when the price hits to 20000 dollars.

I think people are buying because of the current situation, the falling of cryptocurrency in the market. the investors are divided in terms of investing some are selling due to afraid of losing too much but some also are buying  and hoping it will  bounce back to earn more profit
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:52:59 AM

There are many reasons why people buy Bitcoin.
Whether it's for investment to get a big profit or make a trade to get a big profit or just a hobby of collecting coins or want to invest in Bitcoin.
All can vary greatly depending on each individual in dealing with his desire for Bitcoin.
Whatever the reason they bought Bitcoin, it made Bitcoin even more popular and growing.
And this makes Bitcoin grow well in the Cryptocurrency market.
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:59:03 AM

Because people are still believing that bitcoin will always be the king and be the top coin forever. But if we analyze how the crypto works. All coins are linked and traded to bitcoin that's why Bitcoin whales can manipulate the price of the market in general
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:03:45 AM

Because bitcoin is still valuable to investors. The bitcoin price is still high at $ 10,000. The bitcoin market is booming. Bitcoin is supported by many national governments. So people still buy bitcoin.
people still believe in bitcoin that the price will still go up for the future. they still hold and also make repurchase for bitcoin not just btc but all cryptocurrency
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Because people still believe in the potential of cryptocurrency. So they buy to invest in long term. Maybe that's why people keep buying bitcoins. Let's think positive for the hike. That's just my opinion.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

Because bitcoin is still valuable to investors. The bitcoin price is still high at $ 10,000. The bitcoin market is booming. Bitcoin is supported by many national governments. So people still buy bitcoin.

Because people understand that it is much wiser to invest in bitcoin. There is a lot of chance for a better outcome. It is worth the wait and people still believe in it and use it in different form. So buying bitcoin until this time is worth it.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:54:23 AM

The scarcity of bitcoins is only relevant if the Bitcoin network proves to be useful for something. I don't see Bitcoin being very useful for anything at the moment or in the near future. Possible future usablity should not make something so valuable in my opinion.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:55:34 AM

People are buying Bitcoin because they know that the future money is crypto currency and since Bitcoin is the leading currency and has proven itself that is why they find that there is security in it and has a future in this coin called BITCOIN.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

Why not, btc is a good investment to have. Every wise person do understand that investing more means securing more the financially worry free tomorrow. If i got the chance of having more extra money, i would also keep buying more bitcoin because i want to have more profits in the future, so investing in bitcoin is a wise move and decision because btc has has a promising future, and i believed on that😊
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

Bitcoin is more profitable compared to other coins, that's why people are buying more coins when the price of Bitcoin dips. Myself planning to buy Bitcoin at the present dips because surely the price will start increasing once the market settles.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:25:31 AM

many people are interested and buy bitcoin because they believe bitcoin will continue to survive and will continue to grow so it will have a price that continues to increase and provide profit
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:15:13 AM

for us bitcoin our easy way to get a good profit, because for us invest in bitcoin is also a good investment in the long term, because bitcoin prices always go up every day.
People are still buying Bitcoins because the system of Bitcoin is responsive and is a long term trusted store of value so people like it for long term investments and for huge profits so this become the future and present of Bitcoin popular. The Bitcoin grows with the passage of time as we have seen and noticed the graph of demands and compared it with the last year graph results in the increasing demand for Bitcoin. This makes the coin price increase.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:35:31 AM

Hello guys,

I don't get it.

Other issues:

The bitcoin every year past go by the value always increases. You are lucky if you bought the bitcoin last 2013. Everyone know that bitcoin is the faster high return on profits more than saving your money on the bank because the bitcoin value always increases the popularity of it getting grow year by year. If you are 100%, believe on the bitcoin you have a chance to be a millionaire someday.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

People looking for an opportunity of earning money and investing in bitcoin, ethereum and other promising token is still good idea at my opinion. You always have a chance to get extra profit just for trust.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

People are taking thwir opportunity to earn online ,
Some of us just wants to earn online because we want to handle our own time we want to spend more time with our family.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:09:35 PM

People is still buying btc its because they know that bitcoin is good potential to their future profit better than workhard  in realtime job.imagine you can gain profit in btc in just 1 year or above if you have a good hodlers in btc.that's why they still buying and believe in bitcoin's future..
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

I can understand those who are still buying BTC because it is a good investment for the long-term. I think if you hold it for the long-term in the future you will be able to earn much more than if to sell now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: