Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:34:04 PM

I'm estimating $2-3 per HLM once it becomes tradeable in Cryptopia due to low supply of less than 10 million HLM.

This is more feasible approach. The price is typically based on the spreadcoin when it snapshot. The price could even lower because some wants their cash outright . So it is kinda make sense upon listing in an exchange HLM will be at that price range.
Spreadcoin ATH was ~80k satoshi before snapshot, for today it's ~8$. I hope that on start of HLM will more cheaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:31:19 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 04:24:47 PM by Bibi187

HLM is transferable ?

I understand if not in exchange yet but, can you move HLM found ?

If yes i looking to buy 1002 HLM.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
angohanta

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:08:08 PM

are there any updates on this project? I've been looking at my cryptopia acocunt a while ago and months have passed since the snapshot, and nothing was published by the dev..

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:01:42 PM

HLM is transferable ?

It isn't because there's no wallet yet, can't trade without a live chain either which also doesn't exist.
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:25:08 AM

HLM is transferable ?

Honestly, just be patient and don't trade "futures" with anyone. I think a lot of people will dump HLM right at launch because they feel burned by their investment in Spreadcoin. You'll be able to get some really cheap HLM I believe. Just stay on top of this thread and you'll be able to profit. Wink

cinogrin

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:35:28 AM

9 months since this project was officially announced. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sure they're working hard.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:04:35 PM

HLM is transferable ?

not for now,,
i have few HLM in cryptopia Wink but still locked
so waiting for the official announcement from HLM team

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:12:19 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 05:39:11 PM by KarmaShark

Crossing-posting from the Helium Slack channel. This thread is maintained and updated however as communicated previously for collaborative purposes Slack is the preferable tool for community engagement and growth.

======================

Good day everyone,

The launch:

As indicated by @gjhiggins, our work in testnet is complete and the genesis block script works without hitch. We are now in the Mainnet phase of the launch and will be updating the community when the network is opened to the public and ready for use (mining, master node setup, etc).  As communicated previously, there will be relatively little notice given prior to the public opening of the network. I advise you to check here in Slack for the announcement of "go live".  

Communication and Reputation:

In regards to the level of communication with @coins101 and myself over the last few months, there has been a reduction in public activity as we have a much higher degree of work to accomplish on both the network and enterprise side. Logically, if we were motivated by money and greed then an ICO utilizing our combined reputations in the industry would have likely been the path to go. We avoided the ICO route due to our knowledge of future regulations and our desire to build something of value long term. @coins101 and myself have invested a considerable amount of our money and Time, two resources we will not give out freely at this stage of our careers.  There are many moving parts to this project, more so than most I have worked in with crypto. Often times decisions are made without the benefit of giving the entire community (including our competitors who are very much a factor in this picture) full transparency of the chess pieces on the board at the time. There are also times we flat out make mistakes and this is part of the learning process.

Long story short,  our motivations for Helium are not financially driven and everything continues to move forward.  I have and continue to be involved in many crypto projects as a speculator so I can empathize your concerns and frustration. Often times a decision we make will receive an equal amount DM's expressing approval and disapproval. You cannot make everyone happy all of the time, but you sure as hell should make an effort where possible. Your patience is very much appreciated while all of the required pieces are positioned on the Helium chess board.  

dnadave83

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

Hi where can i get these coins from??
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:23:53 PM

Crossing-posting from the Helium Slack channel. This thread is maintained and updated however as communicated previously for collaborative purposes Slack is the preferable tool for community engagement and growth.

======================

Good day everyone,

The launch:

As indicated by @gjhiggins, our work in testnet is complete and the genesis block script works without hitch. We are now in the Mainnet phase of the launch and will be updating the community when the network is opened to the public and ready for use (mining, master node setup, etc).  As communicated previously, there will be relatively little notice given prior to the public opening of the network. I advise you to check here in Slack for the announcement of "go live". 

In regards to the level of communication with @coins101 and myself over the last few months, there has been a reduction in public activity as we have a much higher degree of work to accomplish on both the network and enterprise side. Logically, if we were motivated by money and greed then an ICO utilizing our combined reputations in the industry would have likely been the path to go. We avoided the ICO route due to our knowledge of future regulations and our desire to build something of value long term. @coins101 and myself have invested a considerable amount of our money and Time, two resources we are not give out freely at this stage of our careers.  There are many moving parts to this project, more so than most I have worked in with crypto. Often times decisions are made without the benefit of giving the entire community (including our competitions who are very much a factor in this picture) full transparency of the chess pieces on the board at the time. There are also times we flat out make mistakes and this is part of the learning process.

Long story short,  our motivations for Helium are not financially driven and everything continues to move forward.  I have and continue to be involved in many crypto projects as a speculator so I can empathize your concerns and frustration. Often times a decision we make will receive an equal amount DM's expressing approval and disapproval. You cannot make everyone happy all of the time, but you sure as hell should make an effort where possible. Your patience is very much appreciated while all of the required pieces are positioned on the Helium chess board. 

Thank you for the update, build a quality project. I'd rather have a successful project than a fast one.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:25:41 PM

======================

Good day everyone,

The launch:

As indicated by @gjhiggins, our work in testnet is complete and the genesis block script works without hitch. We are now in the Mainnet phase of the launch and will be updating the community when the network is opened to the public and ready for use (mining, master node setup, etc).  As communicated previously, there will be relatively little notice given prior to the public opening of the network. I advise you to check here in Slack for the announcement of "go live". 

In regards to the level of communication with @coins101 and myself over the last few months, there has been a reduction in public activity as we have a much higher degree of work to accomplish on both the network and enterprise side. Logically, if we were motivated by money and greed then an ICO utilizing our combined reputations in the industry would have likely been the path to go. We avoided the ICO route due to our knowledge of future regulations and our desire to build something of value long term. @coins101 and myself have invested a considerable amount of our money and Time, two resources we are not give out freely at this stage of our careers.  There are many moving parts to this project, more so than most I have worked in with crypto. Often times decisions are made without the benefit of giving the entire community (including our competitions who are very much a factor in this picture) full transparency of the chess pieces on the board at the time. There are also times we flat out make mistakes and this is part of the learning process.

Long story short,  our motivations for Helium are not financially driven and everything continues to move forward.  I have and continue to be involved in many crypto projects as a speculator so I can empathize your concerns and frustration. Often times a decision we make will receive an equal amount DM's expressing approval and disapproval. You cannot make everyone happy all of the time, but you sure as hell should make an effort where possible. Your patience is very much appreciated while all of the required pieces are positioned on the Helium chess board. 

always believe with helium team and no doubt with helium project
thanks @KarmaShark for this updates

mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:09:54 PM

Hi where can i get these coins from??

Please look at the FAQ.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:40:58 PM

Long story short,  our motivations for Helium are not financially driven and everything continues to move forward.  I have and continue to be involved in many crypto projects as a speculator so I can empathize your concerns and frustration. Often times a decision we make will receive an equal amount DM's expressing approval and disapproval. You cannot make everyone happy all of the time, but you sure as hell should make an effort where possible. Your patience is very much appreciated while all of the required pieces are positioned on the Helium chess board.  

Thanks KarmaShark. I must confess the communication (or rarity thereof) was driving me up the wall at times.

Wishing you luck for the launch. I'll be very interested to see where HLM is headed and where it will find its place among the various cryptos. If there's anything we, the more or less passive audience can do, please tell us.

Thanks for your hard work, ideas and indeed passion! And cheers for HLM.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:41:25 PM

======================

Good day everyone,

The launch:

As indicated by @gjhiggins, our work in testnet is complete and the genesis block script works without hitch. We are now in the Mainnet phase of the launch and will be updating the community when the network is opened to the public and ready for use (mining, master node setup, etc).  As communicated previously, there will be relatively little notice given prior to the public opening of the network. I advise you to check here in Slack for the announcement of "go live".  

In regards to the level of communication with @coins101 and myself over the last few months, there has been a reduction in public activity as we have a much higher degree of work to accomplish on both the network and enterprise side. Logically, if we were motivated by money and greed then an ICO utilizing our combined reputations in the industry would have likely been the path to go. We avoided the ICO route due to our knowledge of future regulations and our desire to build something of value long term. @coins101 and myself have invested a considerable amount of our money and Time, two resources we will not give out freely at this stage of our careers.  There are many moving parts to this project, more so than most I have worked in with crypto. Often times decisions are made without the benefit of giving the entire community (including our competitors who are very much a factor in this picture) full transparency of the chess pieces on the board at the time. There are also times we flat out make mistakes and this is part of the learning process.

great post and thank you sir.

I have full faith in this being one of the most successful launches I've witnessed in the 4 years
I've been involved in mining, trading, and hodling digital currency.
Its refreshing to see legitimate projects like this in an ocean of shitcoin/ico scammery.

Thank you Coins101 , Karma, gjhiggins and the rest of the Helium team for your awesome efforts/contribution to making crypto
a legitimate economic force to be reckoned with.

GO HELIUM!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:21:39 AM

======================

Good day everyone,

The launch:

Thanks so much for the update, KarmaShark. We've all been really looking forward to launch, and many have had doubts that the project would launch in the near future at all. Not me though.  Smiley

Glad to see things are coming to fruition. Can't wait for the launch.

tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:21:32 PM

waiting for helium launch, cheers  Cool Cool

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
detectiveduck

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:27:15 PM

Thinking about setting up a MN when Helium launches.
coinbeagle

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:37:07 PM

Am super excited for this Coin. Just seems to be a different type of coin. Masternodes + Payments + New Tech.

Keep up the good work.
Pils

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:37:44 AM

I realise its unlikely anyone apart from a dev can answer this definitively, but I'm going to ask anyway. Will a Pi 3 be capable of running a node? I'd like to try it if the hardware is capable. If not what would i need? I know VPS hosting is the easiest and most obvious way forward, but I'm curious and have the bandwidth to spare. If the Pi 3 is too short on memory (I suspect this is where this issue will probably lie) then what specs of VM would be required? Any thoughts?
wise_turtle

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:28:54 AM

holding on my helium the last message frrom the dev on the slack is pretty comforting i just hope they don't take TOO much time in launching their wallet
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: