Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HLM] HELIUM  (Read 189395 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:21:25 PM

So, just for some clarity:

• The primary dev/promoter has not logged into BTCT since October
  • The github repo has had no code commits/activity since October
  • There was considerable speculation this was just a scheme to pump SPR for bagholders
  • SPR hit ATH in... October just before split
  • Slack is no longer auto-inviting and there's been zero updates for two months

Going out on a limb here, but the speculation seems correct.[/list]

• WTF are you talking about? BTCT is not the name of the Helium repository. Just like any intelligent dev they do not post repository updates until it is live on the main net. No one in their right mind would make their intelectual property public before they can implement it.

The 'official' repository at heliumpay is more or less empty as HLM is still weeks ahead of launch but if you are in dire need of GitHubs please feel welcome.

• An ICO would be a better way to scam the community, an airdrop without a launch? Why wouldn't they just launch a Dash clone and make even more money?

• Of course it hit ATH, because a superior project was born.

• Bullshit, slack may be full but there have been plenty of updates. There was one just a few days ago.

Now that's what I needed to hear. Same for many people here who are becoming doubtful of the project.

But if that's the case, I would hope they'd drop a quick update to all their channels. I also wish they hadn't hunted at an imminent launch mid-november on twitter. That got a lot of our hopes up. Like others have said, needing more time is fine. Not dropping any updates on this main thread nor on Twitter with the only updates being on a closed Slack, doesn't help the FUD that many are spreading here.

And likewise, as others have said, this whole pre-launch marketing and whatnot could have been handled a lot better. I think there's a lot that can still be salvaged and not make this entire coin a massive dump on launch, but the team REALLY has to want it IMO. Simply showing that would go a long way. [/list][/list]

HLM dead?

Can something be dead before it is born?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:39:12 AM

• There was considerable speculation this was just a scheme to pump SPR for bagholders

• WTF are you talking about? BTCT is not the name of the Helium repository. Just like any intelligent dev they do not post repository updates until it is live on the main net. No one in their right mind would make their intelectual property public before they can implement it.

The 'official' repository at heliumpay is more or less empty as HLM is still weeks ahead of launch but if you are in dire need of GitHubs please feel welcome.

• An ICO would be a better way to scam the community, an airdrop without a launch? Why wouldn't they just launch a Dash clone and make even more money?

• Bullshit, slack may be full but there have been plenty of updates. There was one just a few days ago.

Now that's what I needed to hear. Same for many people here who are becoming doubtful of the project.

But if that's the case, I would hope they'd drop a quick update to all their channels. I also wish they hadn't hunted at an imminent launch mid-november on twitter. That got a lot of our hopes up. Like others have said, needing more time is fine. Not dropping any updates on this main thread nor on Twitter with the only updates being on a closed Slack, doesn't help the FUD that many are spreading here.

And likewise, as others have said, this whole pre-launch marketing and whatnot could have been handled a lot better. I think there's a lot that can still be salvaged and not make this entire coin a massive dump on launch, but the team REALLY has to want it IMO. Simply showing that would go a long way. [/list][/list]

HLM dead?

people have to relax.. give the dev time. when its ready you will hear it. when you guys ask every day it will not get faster ready. just trade some other coins in the time wait and be happy when it is ready.
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:41:57 AM

I've seen a fair number of scams and "fail to fully launch" projects and this is hitting a LOT of the stereotypical markers.

I, like you and many others, HOPE that it's not, but if it walks like a duck...

I wasn't saying BTCT was their repo, I was noting they hadn't logged in here OR made any commits on github too.

Also, the IP argument doesn't hold much water, their git repo is basically just a clone of the DASH codebase, and this tech (like almost all blockchain projects) are open source, so there's no IP claim to be made, AND if they're building on a GPL license code base (read: DASH) under most circumstances they MUST release their code under the same license (the paid miner mod folks get shit for this because they're closed source releasing and profiting off others FOSS releases).

I'm still hopeful, but given all the above i'm not holding my breath.
atomsoniskotaha

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:56:48 AM

been following this project on and off for awhile, just a quick question to you guys, helium tokens are supposed to airdrop to spreadcoins holders, is that right? Did the Dev provide any set date for that?

I thought the Dev being famous and reputable and all wouldn't do a scam and run but I'm having some serious doubts right now.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:08:34 AM

HLM dead?

Nailed it!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 03:15:31 PM

now the project has to wake up and there are announcements! otherwise it will not be serious.

It's been 3 months now!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Wananavu99

Activity: 345
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

Someone was on twitter from HLM in Nov asking about people ready with their D3's, that's Nov man.  But many of us are still holding out hope....remember like the good book says "always have faith"...I think that's what it says. 

Disclaimer:  Haven't been to church in 10 years, so I have no idea what the good book says!  Smiley
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:24:05 PM

If i say im not disappointed with the way Dev/s handling this project i would be lying! Well i wish us well!
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:34:32 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 09:49:55 PM by sirazimuth

Haven't been to church in 10 years,

glad to see you've come to your senses....

and ot .... jsyk....the helium devs made a brief  appearance over on that other thread coupla days ago
(in case it's news, which at this point probably not, but whatever..)

puffdaddy150878

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:17:51 AM

When can we begin to mine?

my 20 D3 Miners are waiting for you Helium  Kiss
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:36:45 PM

When can we begin to mine?

my 20 D3 Miners are waiting for you Helium  Kiss

LordVader9

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:58:02 PM

Where can I buy Helium or how can I get Helium?
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:31:52 PM

HLM dead?

Technically, yes, it's called stillborn. And apparently it can happen to cryptocurrencies as well. Grin

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:41:45 PM

It's 2018 now and this project hasn't even finished a wallet yet damn.

ljuni0rl

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:42:09 AM

Another dead project?
zijieli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

SPR holders, for the price of what you are prepared to do? Waiting for the release of a helium wallet or selling your SPR. Unfortunately, I put the SPR in the wallet while taking a snapshot, and if I put it in Cryptopia then it's a good time
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

SPR holders, for the price of what you are prepared to do? Waiting for the release of a helium wallet or selling your SPR. Unfortunately, I put the SPR in the wallet while taking a snapshot, and if I put it in Cryptopia then it's a good time

jeeezus!!this keeps up  in fiat value it will be almost back to where it was before swap. glad i held!  (well most anyway)
crypto ....man its crazy.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

Another dead project?

i hope not,,
last news from HLM is at November 30th
https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog/november-30th-almost-there
and now all people waiting when the mainnet will be launch

margana

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:17:56 PM

Time yet, to say, that those who bought SPR to get HLM have been thoroughly fucked?
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:39:27 PM

Another dead project?

i hope not,,
last news from HLM is at November 30th
https://www.heliumlabs.org/blog/november-30th-almost-there
and now all people waiting when the mainnet will be launch

until when,,?
slack is quiet and no announcements about the launch of mainnet

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: