Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:01:30 AM

Dont invest all your money in bitcoin becayse no one knows even the founder of bitcoin what will happen in the bitcoin nextweek, or next year. You must invest your 50% money in bitcoin to make sure that half of your money is safe from the risk. Even the bitcoin have big future they dont know what happen in the future what if all your money invest to bitcoin and the bitcoin will die your money also die or lost.Yes bitcoingives you high profit but it is risky because the price dump fastly and you cannot know that when does happen. I cannot give all my trust in bitcoin .
You are right, don't make this decision to invest your all money in bitcoin. The present market is good to make money so invest half of your money in this and try to make some profit. Don't expect double profit because we don't know what the future of this cryptocurrency is.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:06:30 AM

I would not do that if i were you. Putting all your funds in unsure investment is a gamble. Real or physical business is more better.
Thats true, its not wise to put all your asset in bitcoin because there is no guarantee that you will earn, many things can happen in the future and we cant be sure if thats favor to investors. although investing in btc is profitable still it has risk, i think 30 to 50% of my asset is enough to invest in btc, so incase something happen i still have money to use for other business.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:32:45 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 02:52:42 PM by loading...

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

That's not that dangerous since bitcoin won't dump easily but it's not a good idea since ot might dump and you shoudn't only depend in one market a time. And ofcourse bitcoin won't just dump only sometimes it will grow higher. So it's up to you of what you will do. But I suggest to you to hold up since bitcoin value today is increasing. Choose wisely ofcourse.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:06:27 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
That's not that dangerous since bitcoin won't dump easily but it's not a good idea since ot might dump and you shoudn't only depend in one market a time.
exactly. there should always be a contingency when it comes to money and it's not really a wise thing to have all invested in one place be it bitcoin or other currencies. we'll never know when a big dump or even a crash would happen and its best that to have your funds distributed so you won't lose everything 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:26:03 PM

I don't recommend to put all your money into bitcoinn because it i too risky, it might gone in just a short time. You should leave some fund so you have a money to use when the times of needs. There's many way to grow your bitcoin and all you need to do is work hard like trading, investment and through this forum.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:56:09 PM

I dare to invest almost all of my savings funds on bitcoin, because bitcoin rate will still keep moving up. And I plan to sell it by the end of this year.
You took high risk with your hard work money. But waiting for this year end is not good. You must watch the BTC price suppose if it goes down this year end you will get nothing from your investment and you will get a big loss. So investing your full money in BTC is not a bad thing, you should sell it for at least 10% profit then only it is worth.

Indeed, the benefit is the desire of all the people. But all that also need for calculation, because if we just look at the excitement just then everything will end up at a huge disadvantage. Investing all money owned could give quite serious effects if you do not perform a rotation of money well. So, you should be able to do the game correctly, otherwise it will all end up at a huge disadvantage

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:08:41 PM

I don't recommend to put all your money into bitcoinn because it i too risky, it might gone in just a short time. You should leave some fund so you have a money to use when the times of needs. There's many way to grow your bitcoin and all you need to do is work hard like trading, investment and through this forum.
At the times when I do not need to spend my money in any needs then I keep all of my money in bitcoin and putting them all in bitcoin do not harm me. I have not felt any risk while keeping my money in bitcoin and I money increased whenever I kept them in bitcoin. In the past it was a fear to keep money in bitcoin because the base was not much stronger but now the base of bitcoin is very stronger and I am earning a very high amount of money.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:41:50 PM

but i do not think that bitcoin is risky anyone can invest their money into bitcoin without any worry because i am about from one year in bitcoin and i feel bitcoin is very much secure and stronger currency and we can see that bitcoin increasing its value to higher value too much faster so its good to invest your money into bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:21:07 AM

but i do not think that bitcoin is risky anyone can invest their money into bitcoin without any worry because i am about from one year in bitcoin and i feel bitcoin is very much secure and stronger currency and we can see that bitcoin increasing its value to higher value too much faster so its good to invest your money into bitcoin.
Yes, when you invest in bitcoin then you don't need to worry because after a few years your investment will be double or triple so it is a good option to invest in bitcoin and just hold them or keep them to a cold storage wallet and keep buying regularly so you can buy the average price and cover your past losses from bitcoin.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:36:32 AM

for me no, I don't put all of my money into bitcoin It's very risky, I need money to pay my monthly bills and for foods also but 30% of my money transfer into bitcoin so at least I have a little income.

This is right strategy per say as its a basic rule in financial world that do not put all your eggs in one basket. To some extent you should invest which you did rightly as you may gain as btc price rises and with that gain you can make the monthly bills payment. And rest you can  invest elsewhere.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:41:47 AM

due to individual differences, we cannot do all things the same way,
you may invest all your money into bitcoin at once and have it as a nice experience,
but considering the other side of the experience is the reason for one to do it by bit and not fix all.  
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:17:12 PM

It can't be deny that Bitcoin was a good investment in terms of business.
It is also a good assets that can be but it wasn't necessary to put all our funds into bitcoin, because bitcoin  is just a form of solutions now when it comes to financials aspect,.maybe we can only do that if bitcoin is the only currency that we can use in the entire world.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:12:24 PM

you are right that bitcoin is not risky because go to a high level stage and i feel bitcoin is now very much stronger and we know that a lot of people investing their money into bitcoin and if we invest our money in high amount in bitcoin then hold it for the future i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin in the future.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:15:19 PM

You have right thinking, but you should know that bitcoin price now too high, and you have very short time to buy the bitcoin. because everyday bitcoin price is increasing, also after 1st July, Australia will announce that they can use bitcoin as a currency. Than i hope bitcoin price will go more high.
Than you can buy the bitcoin within days and don't take tension about risk, only give the attention to your bitcoin price and make money.
Well yes the price of the Bitcoin is increasing but there is a high volatility in the prices yet as we have noticed in the past three days. The prices from $1900 dropped to $1600. So we can’t say that there will be a persistent increase in the price of the BTC. Nor can it be said that the Australian government will announce it on or in July. But yes if it happens the price will definitely increase.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:48:29 PM

due to individual differences, we cannot do all things the same way,
you may invest all your money into bitcoin at once and have it as a nice experience,
but considering the other side of the experience is the reason for one to do it by bit and not fix all.  

In most cases people force themselves to do something because they don't have a wide viewing field. Same basically goes up when they are about to choose to invest in something. For them it's like -- should I invest in object X, or in object Y. They don't look at it from a point where they can invest in both objects at the same time. It's pointless and very dangerous to go all in (the type of investment doesn't matter here). So indeed, best is to buy smaller fractions per time as that will give you enough room for buying at lower levels in case the opportunity offers itself.
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:14:33 AM

At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:41:39 AM

At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.

Of course it's a good idea and it seems like I would do the same to buy some altcoin which certainly has good potential in the future in the hope that someday the coin will go up which of course will have an advantage
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:12:20 AM

Of course it's a good idea and it seems like I would do the same to buy some altcoin which certainly has good potential in the future in the hope that someday the coin will go up which of course will have an advantage

Well that is the tricky part on Trading, you don't know what Altcoin you are going to buy where you could have profits in the long run, and it is all about predictions and other stuffs. So, before you enter the Trading world, make sure that you do have enough knowledge for you to survive and keep up on the trading fluctuations and flaws, because you might just regret it in the end if you are just going to decide that you want to do trading even you don't know a thing about it.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:22:52 AM

Well that is the tricky part on Trading, you don't know what Altcoin you are going to buy where you could have profits in the long run, and it is all about predictions and other stuffs. So, before you enter the Trading world, make sure that you do have enough knowledge for you to survive and keep up on the trading fluctuations and flaws, because you might just regret it in the end if you are just going to decide that you want to do trading even you don't know a thing about it.
If you really want to keep all your money in bitcoin, then this is a big risk. I like, for example, his confidence in tomorrow's bitcoin. Still, I will refrain from such x movements, at least 50 percent

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:51:23 AM

If you really want to keep all your money in bitcoin, then this is a big risk. I like, for example, his confidence in tomorrow's bitcoin. Still, I will refrain from such x movements, at least 50 percent

Do not get too think about getting a lot of money, you still have to research and study the risks, and putting all the money into bitcoin is not a good idea, even though today bitcoin technology is showing better progress and price development, but you still have to research more about Chances to be successful. We do not know the bitcoin in the future, whether it is still popular, or there will be other technologies that are more sophisticated than this, or bitcoin prices down, and all the things that threaten bitcoin life, it can happen, no one can predict the future. So use that opportunity wisely. Maybe 30% -50%, if you want to save your money into bitcoin, at least you have anticipation, if this happens to me, I will use my money as much as 35% for bitcoin, 25% investment other than bitcoin, and 40% I Save for other personal needs, so you have 3 anticipations if you fail...good luck.. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: