Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.

Of course it's a good idea and it seems like I would do the same to buy some altcoin which certainly has good potential in the future in the hope that someday the coin will go up which of course will have an advantage

Well that is the tricky part on Trading, you don't know what Altcoin you are going to buy where you could have profits in the long run, and it is all about predictions and other stuffs. So, before you enter the Trading world, make sure that you do have enough knowledge for you to survive and keep up on the trading fluctuations and flaws, because you might just regret it in the end if you are just going to decide that you want to do trading even you don't know a thing about it.
If you really want to keep all your money in bitcoin, then this is a big risk. I like, for example, his confidence in tomorrow's bitcoin. Still, I will refrain from such x movements, at least 50 percent
Putting all your money in bitcoin is like getting a stone and hitting it into yourself. This is not a good idea to put all our money in one currency or investment because even there is a lot of bitcoin believers, still, we can't predict the future because a lot of things can happen to bitcoin like a hack or dumping situation by the early investors that could give a huge loss.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:57:25 AM

How can people do that? do you think its very best for us to spend all our money in this unsure situation? Since we might gonna fall on bad state if we just let our selves to be more fan kid on bitcoins and spend what we have for future stake althought bitcoins having a good run right now but still its not really a big guarantee for us to believe 100% that we can earn continously and became rich by this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Avametra

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:09:42 PM

How can people do that? do you think its very best for us to spend all our money in this unsure situation? Since we might gonna fall on bad state if we just let our selves to be more fan kid on bitcoins and spend what we have for future stake althought bitcoins having a good run right now but still its not really a big guarantee for us to believe 100% that we can earn continously and became rich by this.

I keep almost all my assets in bitcoins. And I do not regret this at all. I trust bitcoin completely. And he already made good money on it. But I do not call on anyone to repeat it. Each investor must choose his own strategy

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:15:57 PM

Theres a saying that goes "never put all your eggs in one basket" and I personaly apply that to my savings in fiat sand same goes with Bitcoin. Only a portion of my savings was converted to Bitcoins and not all Bitcoins are stored in one wallet so if shit hits the fan, I still have other baskets to look at and get my funds.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:09:09 AM

At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.

Of course it's a good idea and it seems like I would do the same to buy some altcoin which certainly has good potential in the future in the hope that someday the coin will go up which of course will have an advantage

Well that is the tricky part on Trading, you don't know what Altcoin you are going to buy where you could have profits in the long run, and it is all about predictions and other stuffs. So, before you enter the Trading world, make sure that you do have enough knowledge for you to survive and keep up on the trading fluctuations and flaws, because you might just regret it in the end if you are just going to decide that you want to do trading even you don't know a thing about it.
If you really want to keep all your money in bitcoin, then this is a big risk. I like, for example, his confidence in tomorrow's bitcoin. Still, I will refrain from such x movements, at least 50 percent
I think before you put the fun in your bitcoin they need to study first and get more idea regarding our bitcoin market because you can't get an easy money without doing anything.  This will be the reason why others did not success in bitcoin they always wait for the gift and others are excited to trade bitcoin to local currency which is there's a time for that things.

Being updated in our society will make an idea and right decision making as your key to success in your goals.

"There's no permanent things in this world."
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:00:34 AM

i think most of the the people invest some part of their assets in on place, therefore i do not think that people may be putting all their funds in bitcoin. to me i personally putting about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, as  i am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin is will continue its up trend for long time and hope that the price of bitcoin is expected to reach to 3000 USD level very soon. therefore i am not reluctant while putting such a big amount of money in bitcoin.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 08:24:41 AM

i think most of the the people invest some part of their assets in on place, therefore i do not think that people may be putting all their funds in bitcoin. to me i personally putting about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, as  i am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin is will continue its up trend for long time and hope that the price of bitcoin is expected to reach to 3000 USD level very soon. therefore i am not reluctant while putting such a big amount of money in bitcoin.
That's just common practice that you should put all your eggs on one basket, that's not going to be so much of a risk because there would be other streams of income. Basically, putting funds in Bitcoin would have great returns in the long run and that's what makes it so awesome. It's still continuing to increase in pricing, and that's great.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:38:08 AM

That's just common practice that you should put all your eggs on one basket, that's not going to be so much of a risk because there would be other streams of income. Basically, putting funds in Bitcoin would have great returns in the long run and that's what makes it so awesome. It's still continuing to increase in pricing, and that's great.

well that's a risk i'm not willing to take though. although the increasing price of btc would make it a very good investment, not having any contingency would be a mistake that someday may have dire.consequences. so im not thinking about the profit but the security for my money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:14:10 PM

well that's a risk i'm not willing to take though. although the increasing price of btc would make it a very good investment, not having any contingency would be a mistake that someday may have dire.consequences. so im not thinking about the profit but the security for my money

I agree. Having all your funds in the same place can one day put all your finances in rubble. Diversifying or spreading your money in several investments and savings would be a better option so that at least if one doesn't work well, you'd have something left to start again with.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 01:25:12 PM

Bitcoin is not regulated by the government, as price increases we need to be fear about the scamming attempt may do the wallet providers. If we are able to rid out from that. We will easily put our funds into bitcoin investment like trading, mining and etc..
After Japanese exploration about bitcoin, I hope more countries would accept the bitcoin as a legal money.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:11:25 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Why to put all your money in bitcoin when there are several more promising cryptocurrencies available out there.
Bitcoin is already at its height but in the reign of bitcoin, people ignore potential of other coins, say, Dogecoin. It used to be 11 satoshis last year, now rose to 110 satoshis. So people would have inreased their money by 11x BTC INCREASE in just one year.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:17:50 PM

Well if you are not similar with altcoins, all the funds in bitcoins is a good option. I would suggest you that if you are really willing to start investment in Altcoins, first get familiar with them and try yo gather opinion on which ones to buy and on how much cost and quantity. Choosing an exchange also should be done accpurding to the amount you willing to invest to buy the altcoins. All in All,  understand it well, before making a decision.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

Is that a joke. You should wait until you calculate all your daily expenses and then put your rest money into it. Bitcoin is profitable but also habitual. So don't fall for it to that extend.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:52:28 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 04:01:03 PM by raven7886

This not a good decision of placing all your funds in the bitcoin. We surely know and understand the potential of the bitcoin but still we can’t say anything about its future with considering the predictions 100% true or accurate. The predictions may vary from the real market due to certain reasons.

Is that a joke. You should wait until you calculate all your daily expenses and then put your rest money into it. Bitcoin is profitable but also habitual. So don't fall for it to that extend.
Probably you are right. Still when considering the returns anyone could make with bitcoin enforcing most of the people here to go all-in. I am not recommending anyone to do so. But it will be profitable as per the promises we can see from bitcoins.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:55:50 PM

This not a good decision of placing all your funds in the bitcoin. We surely know and understand the potential of the bitcoin but still we can’t say anything about its future with considering the predictions 100% true or accurate. The predictions may vary from the real market due to certain reasons.
you can see that bitcoin price increasing to higher value and for me its good idea or decision to place your all fund in bitcoin because bitcoin going to rising its price too much faster so i prefer that its good idea to invest your all money in bitcoin right now.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:14:47 PM

Nowadays 90% of my money is in bitcoin and I am not worrying about it but I am happy because my money already increased and it is increasing more when the price increase and I have notice that there is no any risk to put my money in bitcoin.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:23:05 PM

No, i don't. I have placed my 60% money on some altcoins and 40% left i have placed on bitcoin. Putting our money on a single currency is too risky. We must put it on different places to prevent from big loss if that single currency falling down.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:46:45 PM

I did. And I've never regretted doing it. This was the best decision in my life and I will continue to put all my funds and work into it. I really have a high hope with bitcoins and surely it will not disappoint! So far, it has more than doubled after the new year and seems like it won't even stop.
mersmerizer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:03:49 AM

I wouldnt put anymore than 70% of my money into bitcoin. it is still important to diversify into other investments such as stocks and ETFs even though they might not be as profitable or exciting as bitcoin. Putting your eggs in 1 basket puts your risk insanely high especially if you all in on bitcoin.
Kp4everK

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:50:55 AM

I did. And I've never regretted doing it. This was the best decision in my life and I will continue to put all my funds and work into it. I really have a high hope with bitcoins and surely it will not disappoint! So far, it has more than doubled after the new year and seems like it won't even stop.

Bitcoin is certainly a promising coin, but it's still a very big risk to put all the funds in one cell. So can only make real fans bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: