Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:25:31 PM

I put all my savings into bitcoin when price is already high at $1400. Because i feel confident bitcoin still continue to skyrocket. And boom, that belief's true. I have earned profit over $2000 by selling 2btc.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:44:29 PM

At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.

Of course it's a good idea and it seems like I would do the same to buy some altcoin which certainly has good potential in the future in the hope that someday the coin will go up which of course will have an advantage

Well that is the tricky part on Trading, you don't know what Altcoin you are going to buy where you could have profits in the long run, and it is all about predictions and other stuffs. So, before you enter the Trading world, make sure that you do have enough knowledge for you to survive and keep up on the trading fluctuations and flaws, because you might just regret it in the end if you are just going to decide that you want to do trading even you don't know a thing about it.
If you really want to keep all your money in bitcoin, then this is a big risk. I like, for example, his confidence in tomorrow's bitcoin. Still, I will refrain from such x movements, at least 50 percent
Yeah I agree you can invest a large portion into the bitcoin and the rest into the others so that to cover our investment with a safety. These are sort of the safety precautions one must take like I trade into ETH, Dash, ZEC and XRP beside the Bitcoin and I am confident that I have invested in good places. I guess these are all possible only with experiences.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

No I do not place all my funds into bitcoin.  We should not give all in just one investment.  We should learn to diversify, this way we are mitigating the risk of getting burned out once our sole investment does not work well.  Aside from that having more investment simply means more stream of possible income.
babymoney

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:21:28 AM

I did not put all my money into btc. It's better to diversify rather than put your eggs all in 1 basket. I am holding XCR and ETH as well has some stocks and etfs. While you may see higher gains from going all in on BTC, it's better to be safe.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:49:32 AM

I did. And I've never regretted doing it. This was the best decision in my life and I will continue to put all my funds and work into it. I really have a high hope with bitcoins and surely it will not disappoint! So far, it has more than doubled after the new year and seems like it won't even stop.

Bitcoin is certainly a promising coin, but it's still a very big risk to put all the funds in one cell. So can only make real fans bitcoin.
Indeed, putting all of your money on bitcoin is very risky. Although it has a potential to increase still you can't assure that it will continue to grow maybe it dump in any seconds so you'd better to split your money. Having funds will be a big help when the time if you need a money to spend.
thymeow

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:07:18 AM

What's the minimum amount you can invest to trading?
Like how will you know if you found the good place to invest your BTC?
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:33:40 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
No it's not. Every investment that you put all of your money should be considered as risky. You can also invest in altcoins so you don't rely on one market only. Also, don't invest all of your money in investment but save most of your money either in bank/in your wallet/piggy bank.
mademerich

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:37:24 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
No it's not. Every investment that you put all of your money should be considered as risky. You can also invest in altcoins so you don't rely on one market only. Also, don't invest all of your money in investment but save most of your money either in bank/in your wallet/piggy bank.

Yeah never invest what you can't afford to lose particularly in something as volatile as bitcoin. However I disagree that you should save most of your money in the bank, you get very little from those savings and it won't help you achieve long term goals. Only save what you expect to need in the new few years invest the rest, whether that be in bitcoin or in stocks, real estate etc.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:07:19 AM

I put all my savings into bitcoin when price is already high at $1400. Because i feel confident bitcoin still continue to skyrocket. And boom, that belief's true. I have earned profit over $2000 by selling 2btc.
Well done! Your high risk paid off with high rewards in the end.
You just need to be more patient and you might could get more than that.
But i admit really hard to have a super correct timing when to sell and buy again , just don't be greedy .
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:05:55 AM

You can invest equal or more than 10k satoshi but it's not worth it to do. I think it's just for practicing trading purpose but it's profitable. For better invest more than BTC0.1, it's enough and profitable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thymeow

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:18:38 PM

You can invest equal or more than 10k satoshi but it's not worth it to do. I think it's just for practicing trading purpose but it's profitable. For better invest more than BTC0.1, it's enough and profitable.
Thank you Cheesy, yeah a friend of mine told me that if I want to gain more profit, i need to invest more than $10.
i'm checking out poloniex, like I was just wondering like how do you guys invest something? does investing have some kind of a pattern?
~ gosh i feel so noob HAHAHAHA
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:46:56 AM

till today i never invested in bitcoin because i dont know why i dont invested  Wink Grin i thought to invest last month but unfortunatly i not invested at that time the price of bitcoin is 63K INR ( around 970$) and now the price of bitcoin was rise like indias population 117618 INR ( almost 1828)  i am feeling very bad for now. Smiley but still i suggest you to not invest all your money in bitcoin .

It would be bad if we will invest all of our funds to btc. Bitcoin is an undeniably good investment but still we don't know if our online wallet is secured. I mean is what if the people behind on your online wallet got greedy, or your cold storage got curruption. This is data and it can be gone in a couple of seconds. So true, invest only what you can afford to lose.

it will be totally insane if you put all your money in one place. Try to split it into many parts which you can use for many purposes and many investments. I have spent my money to many cryptos and earn a good amount with that
Whether it's holding or investment, just make it diversified. Even if you feel you get a good earning from a investment plan never investment entire earning. This has the increased chance of making your wallet empty. So diversify and invest, so that if something goes wrong the remaining will help you to be secure.

True. Always have a countermeasures and plan a to z. If we really want to succeed we won't be too dependent on one thing. As warren buffet said never test the depts of the water by both feet. Diversify, think ahead, work wisely don't chase success, make success chase you. Many people are investing because they might earn an easy money, for example buy BTC for 1000$ then sell it in a couple of months for 2000$ or whatever the price hike, that is a good but don't just wait for profit, work till you don't notice that you're earning and you will be surprise that the money is ongoing on to you and that's a good sign.

I don't put all my funds yet in bitcoin. I'm just planning for now to put all my money savings in bitcoin so i can earn money with bitcoin investment but most of the people here says that it is a bad idea and just put some of our money so i will just put at least the 3/4 of my money in bitcoin.

Of course it's a bad idea. Don't depend on BTC alone, do some alts and invest in the real world. Make BTC just a sideline investment.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:34:40 AM

Yeah never invest what you can't afford to lose particularly in something as volatile as bitcoin. However I disagree that you should save most of your money in the bank, you get very little from those savings and it won't help you achieve long term goals. Only save what you expect to need in the new few years invest the rest, whether that be in bitcoin or in stocks, real estate etc.
Thats right invest only you can afford to lose because every investment have risk. So its better before investing to any project or anything its better to make a lot of research before investing because you can know if you do this if the project or business is good to invest.  Invest only your money in bitcoin maybe exact or your extra money. Because if you buy your all money in bitcoin and the bitcoin price down or die your money also lose so its better try to save you money also.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:39:18 AM

It is all in accordance with the conditions that occur. If at this time then i will put some of my money in bitcoin. Try to note that the current bitcoin price continues to increase, although yesterday had experienced a high decline. Bitcoin is still a priority investment for me, because of the rapid rise and decline I can use to take advantage. Maybe I will allocate 70% of my money in bitcoin and the rest I will save as a reserve fund in the form of gold. And if someday the bitcoin price stagnates then I will take some part of the bitcoin to exchange for gold in the real world. This will guarantee my financial situation from bad things that could happen.
CODE200

Activity: 1456
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:54:13 AM

No, i don't. I have placed my 60% money on some altcoins and 40% left i have placed on bitcoin. Putting our money on a single currency is too risky. We must put it on different places to prevent from big loss if that single currency falling down.
That is clever way to hold cryptocurrency but it my case just I think 20% of my all funds is in bitcoins because the 80% is in the other currency because I am a trader so my funds is in the trading site. And another this is holding alt coin is best way of making money because when it will pump that means a big profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:20:32 AM

All this will depends upon the factor of the status of the Bitcoin in your country .
Most of the countries didn't cleared the thinking about the Bitcoin use .
But currently after the ransomeware attack , all the countries get up and taking action plan in the Bitcoin and other crypto .
So here I will suggest you to everyone  , if want to invest your money while in the Bitcoin then , I will suggest that first go at the official site of the reserve bank or go at the encyclopaedia  , there you can get status of legality about the Bitcoin or it is banned ( just everything ) .
If you will not so the same then , may be possible that you bought much Bitcoin and after some days the price get drops and also the government of the country in which you live ban the Bitcoin .Then at that condition what you will do .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:02:36 AM

At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.
Its not a good idea to put all funds into bitcoin, especially nowadays bitcoin its too high and some altcoins that are legit
also increase so much. But still bitcoin prevails among of them. however we I think we can put some of our fund into some altcoins.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:23:10 AM

Never put all of your money in one investment only since it's too risky and no successful invetors did that. Also, no one put all of his money in investment of course they have needs, and savings.

kayeme

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:32:26 AM

I have diversified my funds of which a large portion is in bitcoin and altcoins but not all. This means if the unlikely scenario that bitcoin and alts die then I still have funds elsewhere and it won't be a complete disaster. Remember never invest what you can't afford to lose.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

Never put all of your money in one investment only since it's too risky and no successful invetors did that. Also, no one put all of his money in investment of course they have needs, and savings.
Well, if they are people who dare to take risks, I think that is a natural thing, because it can make a big profit if you exchange all the money you have into bitcoin to wait for a high price. But all of that has a big risk.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: