Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
Coinoisseur

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:57:36 PM

I suggest dont invest all your money in bitcoin because even the price continue to increasw they have possoblity also the price will dump like in the near of august 1 many people said bitcoin crash and go back to the price of 1000 so be careful . But if you want to invest .invest only money you can afford to lose.
NO, to me i think invest all money in bitcoin is good because its price will increase to high and nothing to decrease 1000$ and i think in the near August 1 its price will decrease to 2000$ and not more to decrease to below 2000$ and may be after the month of august its price will goes to again raise and goes to stability.

well i do not think that anybody here will be foolish to invest all their funds and money in bitcoin because their may be a high risk of it if the price decrease, and you tell yourself that in august 1st its price will be decrease to 2000$, so how its possible that someone will invest only for losing money, half fund is suitable but not all because we cannot say anything about 1st august.

No one is sure whether price will increase or decrease in August and even if it increases its never smart to put all your money at single place as price rise is not permanent in bitcoins and in future it can go down again so it would be good if we invest our money at multiple places.

╓▄▌██P                  
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                    
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                      
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                      
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                        
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                          
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                            
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                              
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:56:32 PM

I used to split my asset in 2 and while keeping half of it in Bitcoin, i used the other half for investing in different coins for future pumps and perhaps some surprises. Although trading in altcoin market is a lot of fun and you can sometimes make good money, I have realized that in the end i ended up with loosing money. This is not only because i have made some wrong chocies (which we all do sometimes), but because Bitcoin raised more than what i managed to make in trading. So couple of months ago, i have decided to make my investment share a lot smaller and trust in Bitcoin. And i did that in spite of thinking that Bitcoin price will drop in near future. I also believe that eventually in the long term, Bitcoin will be the one to make its investors most happy. I hope it will prove me right.
This is a real good strategy to split your investment so that the risk can be minimized and you may get some good chances to increased earnings as well.
Deciding to put all your funds or the major part of your funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision I guess. If you are ready and can bear more risk, then it’s cool otherwise it’s totally a wrong decision according to understanding.
Split investments are old and one of the useful financial strategies.
It helps to lower the risk but earnings are also diminished because of this. Sometimes it also depends upon situation to invest more on a particular plan because we all know higher the risk, higher the return.

Even bitcoin has very much promising future, experts here not suggesting to go "all-in". That must be the right practice of measuring risks.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:45:13 PM

I always believe in diversifying my portfolio by investing my money in different products to minimize the risk of loosing money and bitcoin is a big risk to put all your money in it as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and anything is possible in future and if bitcoin disappears then I will be loosing all my money at once.

I do the opposite by putting my money in one most trusted coin selected by me. This way I ensure my profit and safe.
If you do that you will have a risky place when the price falldown and not like your guess.

Investing money to different products not mean you need buy more altcoin and waiting highest price, this is mean you can find some ways can take profit and stable as mining, reseller, affiliate marketing ...
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:50:57 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 03:01:55 AM by stergium

I suggest dont invest all your money in bitcoin because even the price continue to increasw they have possoblity also the price will dump like in the near of august 1 many people said bitcoin crash and go back to the price of 1000 so be careful . But if you want to invest .invest only money you can afford to lose.
NO, to me i think invest all money in bitcoin is good because its price will increase to high and nothing to decrease 1000$ and i think in the near August 1 its price will decrease to 2000$ and not more to decrease to below 2000$ and may be after the month of august its price will goes to again raise and goes to stability.

well i do not think that anybody here will be foolish to invest all their funds and money in bitcoin because their may be a high risk of it if the price decrease, and you tell yourself that in august 1st its price will be decrease to 2000$, so how its possible that someone will invest only for losing money, half fund is suitable but not all because we cannot say anything about 1st august.

No one is sure whether price will increase or decrease in August and even if it increases its never smart to put all your money at single place as price rise is not permanent in bitcoins and in future it can go down again so it would be good if we invest our money at multiple places.
i think it is not smart at any time to put all your money in one business you need to distribute your money in different places, as it is a common saying that putting all the eggs in one basket is not a right decision. to me i have personally distributed my all money in differnt places, i am holdging a good maount of bitcoin for the price increase while i also invested a good amount of bitcoin in trading altcoin, like Etheirium and so many more.
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:57:00 AM

The interesting thing is that i have invested all my savings on bitcoin when rate still around $1K. At the moment, it can be said i only manage profits only.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:24:07 AM

I have not kept all of them but few percentage of my savings. I do not reply on bitcoin completely and I will never do that as it is virtual and I’m afraid that it can loose its presence at any time. I know that is bad of me saying that but keeping myself on safer side is my character. I keep earning profits from its savings into wallet but I don’t make myself to greedy about it. That is how I invest in bitcoin. :-) Simple and secure!

s0beit

Activity: 556

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:31:22 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me no we don't know what happen in the next day if i were you i think more and invest only what you can afford not all your funds. So that nothing one day you can not regret in your life. But if you want to invest all your funds be sure that you can ready if what happens next.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:33:11 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me no we don't know what happen in the next day if i were you i think more and invest only what you can afford not all your funds. So that nothing one day you can not regret in your life. But if you want to invest all your funds be sure that you can ready if what happens next.

It's better to pull out ypur capital in btc or half of that if you'll think something not good might happen. As much as possible still have some left in you.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 05:48:47 AM

Back in 2010 year ... In 2010 you can put all your money in Bitcoin ... In 2017 - it's big foolishness
It's not a good idea to put all of your funds in bitcoin. It's very risky and you could lose some of it. Maybe you can atleast put a portion of it and make it grow. And save the other portion to make it safe.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:13:12 AM

Back in 2010 year ... In 2010 you can put all your money in Bitcoin ... In 2017 - it's big foolishness
It's not a good idea to put all of your funds in bitcoin. It's very risky and you could lose some of it. Maybe you can atleast put a portion of it and make it grow. And save the other portion to make it safe.
Yes keeping all money in bitcoin is very risky and if those person can decrease our risk he needs that our half funds invest in bitcoin, and if they invest their half fund in bitcoin that is also very profitable, and other half he needs that it to invest in other business or save it for emergency.
Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:06:19 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best investments i could say, but to put all of your funds on it that is not a great idea. To out it all onto bitcoin can be risky, it can lead to gain or loss. I think just place a portion of it and save the the other portion.

Genisys

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:08:12 AM

its 100% safe to secure your money in bitcoin , litecoin and ethereum
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

Are you kidding me? Digital currencies changes it prices every single minute, in short it is really volatile. If you will be putting your money on bitcoin or other Altcoins, you must have done that 8 years ago before bitcoin pumped it's price up to $1000. It is really risky to put your money on Digital Currencies now, it has a high price so you really need to watch your money if you did.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:17:13 AM

That's absolutely risky. Only invest what you can afford to lose and don't choose one currency at a time. There is no assurance of prrofit in investment thus make it balance and make a proper money management.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:20:53 AM

No. It would be silly if you were to do that because it's hard to purchase goods you need on a daily basis using bitcoin only. It's a lot smarter to steadily invest a percentage of your income in bitcoin every month/week and to save or invest in other coins.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:01:49 PM

I wouldn't place all your funds into bitcoin. I have invested 30% of my money into bitcoin and Im still buying more. I'll always stay with $5k in my bank account for emergency purposes.

One of my reasons why I always have an extra money in the bank is because I have some forms here so I really need some fiat funds ( as we can't see, not everyone knows what cryptocurrencies are ). There are some cases also where the transactions are slow , especially in my home and it will take up to 1hour to withdraw BTC so I can't use it when emergency comes.

No matter how some investment looks profitable and atractive, don't put all your money in it. The same rule apple to Bitcoin. The risk is to big and by puting all your funds at one place you don't have any back up funds and solutions and every investment is unpredictable,especialy on long term and you might find yourself in big problems. It's better to diversify your investment.

It's good to be in trading but it's much better that you have some investment in altcoins and investments in things in the real world. Make the best of the two world's. The internet is a much trickier place than in the real world, making a 70/30 diversity ain't enough. Always have a backup plan.

Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

I don't think that putting all eggs in one basket is a very good option. One should always diversify his assets to reduce the risk of market and to increase chances of profits no would recommend to keep no more than 30-40 percent in Bitcoin. Other funds must be invested in other progressive altcoins like monero and ether.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:01:40 PM

That's absolutely risky. Only invest what you can afford to lose and don't choose one currency at a time. There is no assurance of prrofit in investment thus make it balance and make a proper money management.
Yeah make sure that you diversify your funds in many altcoins not only in bitcoins,If something unexpectedly happen to bitcoins we can lose all that we have invested and the good thing like you said is invest what you can only afford to lose.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:43:41 PM

Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision, but with a perfect planning investing into bitcoin gives the best profit. So that the profit earned through the same can be diversified on different investment platforms and the the diversification of investment will reduce the risk.
Its a worst decision if any of the individuals do that things. Though bitcoin was a very popular and trending in terms of online advertisement and online payment in digital world of currency.
not only in digital world it’s a real world thing. You can transform bit coin into your local currency. It’s not near as bad as u think mate. Well you can put aside your daily life investment and put the remaining into bit coin. I m sure you won’t be disappointed.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:05:12 PM

Are you kidding me? Digital currencies changes it prices every single minute, in short it is really volatile. If you will be putting your money on bitcoin or other Altcoins, you must have done that 8 years ago before bitcoin pumped it's price up to $1000. It is really risky to put your money on Digital Currencies now, it has a high price so you really need to watch your money if you did.
The price of bitcoin is now not a volatile but now we can call it as a fluctuating currency and its direction of price is upward so I am sure that if I will pu all of my money in bitcoin then it will not make me lose money but it will make me rich with a smaller time when the price start to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: