Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:01:53 AM

Definitely not all my money, simply because i believe on the principle of diversification and it is too risky to put everything here. For you not to loose big money spread it so the chance of loosing money will be lessen.

Even bitcoin looks promising at a moment no one will take that huge risk of investing all money into it and if you do so then you are putting your money at huge risk as no one knows what will be the price of bitcoins in future so its always good to invest your funds at different places and not in a single one as if you loose you will loose everything at once and won't be able to recover your loss back.
That's the best way to do because there is no guarantee that we all make money when investing with bitcoin.
Putting your money at risk is like gambling it, we don't know when will the pump will end and we don't know if there is another bad news that are coming.
Best way to do is to diversify the risk, invest what you can tolerate and hold longer.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

Dont do it.
Place of about 5%-15% of your money
but the most important:
put it in crypto as much as you ready to loose it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:33:41 AM

I should but I didn't and that was my big mistake.
With bitcoin even if the price go down, it will go back up in future, the thing that not happen with altcoins.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:54:44 AM

No. I invested on altcoins because it's much faster to make profit. There's a lot of pumps happening everyday and I'm always hoping just like the others for my coin to be the next to skyrocket.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:32:03 AM

I suggest you never put all your eggs in one basket.I have said it many times but I don't regret to say it again as this is the first most important principle to get success in trading.You asked to put all your money.It is not a good idea.Only put the savings amount into bitcoins.Though bitcoin has good future but never say what happens.So don't risk you life.
That’s a very courageous act indeed if you really put your all funds into bitcoin. Bitcoins is at present among the most profitable investments or you can say assets of the world. They are highly expected to e the ruling currency of the world in the coming few years.

I think and believe that those who are holding bitcoin at present are going to be the millionaires and billionaires in the near future.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:40:51 AM

I suggest you never put all your eggs in one basket.I have said it many times but I don't regret to say it again as this is the first most important principle to get success in trading.You asked to put all your money.It is not a good idea.Only put the savings amount into bitcoins.Though bitcoin has good future but never say what happens.So don't risk you life.
That’s a very courageous act indeed if you really put your all funds into bitcoin. Bitcoins is at present among the most profitable investments or you can say assets of the world. They are highly expected to e the ruling currency of the world in the coming few years.

I think and believe that those who are holding bitcoin at present are going to be the millionaires and billionaires in the near future.

put all eggs in one basket and it on bitcoin, I thought not so bad during bitcoin is a very profitable investment. unless putting it on altcoin, it is a very big risk. as far as I know, even someone selling a house for investment in bitcoin.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:52:46 AM

I suggests you to not place your all funds into bitcoin...as bitcoin is more profitable but it's also very risky..
So my suggestion is to not place your all funds in btc but you can place your half of funds or some percentage of your funds into btc..so may be it's good for you.
grayhound

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:22:38 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

It is too risky to put all your money to bitcoin but not doubt about the profit to be gained in investing bitcoin to be on the safe side you should scatter the investment in different currency just in case you loose on one coin there are still remaining earning coins.
BlockchainReserve

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

Bitcoin is the master of all projects. THE KILLER APP From blockchain IS BITCOIN.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:24:05 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
At the time you post this topic if you have put all your money into bitcoin then now you have become rich  Grin Grin Grin Grin
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:37:38 PM

It is too risky to put all your money to bitcoin but not doubt about the profit to be gained in investing bitcoin to be on the safe side you should scatter the investment in different currency just in case you loose on one coin there are still remaining earning coins.
I agree with you not to put all your money in bitcoin even though bitcoin promises big profits because bitcoin also has a risk for loss because of unpredictable prices, invest at least 20% of your money in bitcoin, but I recommend only invest in bitcoin than other coins because based on my experience bitcoin is more promising than other coins even though the price goes down it will surely rise again in the not long time, but for another coin sometimes have to wait a long time for the price to rise
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:40:55 PM

Of course not all because you need to pay all your bills and give some extra money for your personal needs and savings so maybe 30-50%

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:45:13 PM

I think no, putting all of your money is a big mistake, it is okay to put a lot of money on bitcoins but putting all of them is a bad idea. Because of course you will need some money to used from everyday expenses. And if you ever invest all of your money, what will you used on the following days?. So my advice jist invest 30% of your whole money of you have salary every month then every month invest on bitcoins. That's what I do today.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:22:27 PM

try to understand to what you are saying place all found into bitcoin why not but there are have other expenses for the routine in our life 20 t0 50 percent of your found are enough and the remaining use it for an daily needs of the family.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:35:43 PM

Putting everything into bitcoin would be stupid to do that. I man i know you live bitcoin and you have seen people getting rich because of it but that also needs a luck and the right time to invest too. You can always equalise your investments by putting it in the parts into bitcoin. For example, if today the bitcoin price is too high then I wouldn't buy a dime at today's rate because that will just eat out my profit margin. So I will always put my money when the prices really deep. Never go on putting all the money altogether. There are daly life needs which are to be fulfilled first.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:48:16 PM

That would be dumb, I would never do that. Too much to risk, Im ok with what I currently have in BTC tho.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:46:33 AM

I believe that placing all of your funds in bitcoin is very risky. In our country it has not yet been accepted as a currency and I constantly need to exchange it for ordinary money.
That is a risk though and you have a good decision to exchnage it right after so if anything happens you already use the money instead of losing it and to spend the money that you have is not good that it might only lose.
It is not that risky man. Bitcoin has yet to bloom at peak and I strongly believe in this fact that soon bitcoin will be the only successful currency in the world. Bitcoin has made many people already millionaire which clearly means it has potential of making rest rich too. Investing maximum into bitcoin today is going to give you profit beyond your imaginations tomorrow. So don’t be afraid on investing into bitcoin.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:08:00 AM

Definitely not all my money, simply because i believe on the principle of diversification and it is too risky to put everything here. For you not to loose big money spread it so the chance of loosing money will be lessen.

Even bitcoin looks promising at a moment no one will take that huge risk of investing all money into it and if you do so then you are putting your money at huge risk as no one knows what will be the price of bitcoins in future so its always good to invest your funds at different places and not in a single one as if you loose you will loose everything at once and won't be able to recover your loss back.
Well I agree with you there is no doubt that what you are saying its true but I will tell you about myself I always buy bitcoins when the price is low and not only one time I am always doing the same thing and believe me when the price go high then I sell it it really give me a good reward I mean all my risk which I took I received positive response.
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:50:04 AM

I believe that placing all of your funds in bitcoin is very risky. In our country it has not yet been accepted as a currency and I constantly need to exchange it for ordinary money.
That is a risk though and you have a good decision to exchnage it right after so if anything happens you already use the money instead of losing it and to spend the money that you have is not good that it might only lose.
It is not that risky man. Bitcoin has yet to bloom at peak and I strongly believe in this fact that soon bitcoin will be the only successful currency in the world. Bitcoin has made many people already millionaire which clearly means it has potential of making rest rich too. Investing maximum into bitcoin today is going to give you profit beyond your imaginations tomorrow. So don’t be afraid on investing into bitcoin.
Tomorrow? No, Bitcoin can not does that, even the potential of Bitcoin really can make its value increase more in future, but I do not think this is an asset for speculation and make fast profits as your said. If Bitcoin want to become a primary currency, it needs to keeps its value stable and its nature first.
Nonakryse

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:07:41 AM

Dont do it.
Place of about 5%-15% of your money
but the most important:
put it in crypto as much as you ready to loose it.

I think 5-15% sounds good as well. Never go all in on anything. Always try to diversify your investments (spend only a portion on a specific investment). My suggestion is to invest in different securities/assets other than BTC, e.g. buy gold, or shares, or bonds. Anything that is not entirely related to blockchain/cryptospace can be considered a diversification
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: