Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
nagiblem

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:16:46 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Well if your strategy is to put all your money in bitcoin that would be fine because that is your choice of investment and it is up to you on how you will manage and take the risk that you are taking. But come to think of it we should not put all in because we need to save atleast for ourdaiky needs.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:22:54 PM

These days are very critical because the christmas is approaching. Everyone thinks Bitcoin will be a price increase at the beginning of the year. so it would not be ridiculous to get btc with all our funds.
Other than Christmas our futures are also very important and I think we all have to look after our families also. Bitcoin is rising up and it will continue to till the end of this year but if someone has a little doubt in that long prediction then at least this is certain that its price will accelerate till the end of this month. Waithing for three more weeks should not be a difficult task. Honestly, November is going to be the real game changer or price booster.
MyCryptoProject

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:41:42 PM

trading bitcoin is well risky,, i would always wait for a big drop before getting involved,, many see the price soar and jump in,, but its better to wait till after a big drop

www.mycryptoproject.com
Aizhen05

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:44:03 PM

I suggest you never put all your eggs in one basket.I have said it many times but I don't regret to say it again as this is the first most important principle to get success in trading.You asked to put all your money.It is not a good idea.Only put the savings amount into bitcoins.Though bitcoin has good future but never say what happens.So don't risk you life.
That’s a very courageous act indeed if you really put your all funds into bitcoin. Bitcoins is at present among the most profitable investments or you can say assets of the world. They are highly expected to e the ruling currency of the world in the coming few years.

I think and believe that those who are holding bitcoin at present are going to be the millionaires and billionaires in the near future.

put all eggs in one basket and it on bitcoin, I thought not so bad during bitcoin is a very profitable investment. unless putting it on altcoin, it is a very big risk. as far as I know, even someone selling a house for investment in bitcoin.

not a good idea if you put all you have in just one it is more risky it is more good if some of it are in different places i mean dont stick to one dont put your self into the decision that you know you will regret yes let say that it will be better but always advance the way you think. Positive and negative scenario.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

I believe that placing all of your funds in bitcoin is very risky. In our country it has not yet been accepted as a currency and I constantly need to exchange it for ordinary money.
That is a risk though and you have a good decision to exchnage it right after so if anything happens you already use the money instead of losing it and to spend the money that you have is not good that it might only lose.
It is not that risky man. Bitcoin has yet to bloom at peak and I strongly believe in this fact that soon bitcoin will be the only successful currency in the world. Bitcoin has made many people already millionaire which clearly means it has potential of making rest rich too. Investing maximum into bitcoin today is going to give you profit beyond your imaginations tomorrow. So don’t be afraid on investing into bitcoin.
Tomorrow? No, Bitcoin can not does that, even the potential of Bitcoin really can make its value increase more in future, but I do not think this is an asset for speculation and make fast profits as your said. If Bitcoin want to become a primary currency, it needs to keeps its value stable and its nature first.
Why should I do, put my all funds in bitcoin? I can't do that. Maybe I invest a little bit part of fund to bitcoin wallet, because putting all my income and funds to bitcoin is like a suicide. Because first of all bitcoin have lack of security with regards to wallet, due to some funds of users were hacked. Second bitcoin have no insurance with regards to the fund intact to the wallet of the users. There's a lot of spots in bitcoin for now but I know developers was improve it in the future, because they protect the credibility of bitcoin project.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:14:10 PM

I believe that placing all of your funds in bitcoin is very risky. In our country it has not yet been accepted as a currency and I constantly need to exchange it for ordinary money.
That is a risk though and you have a good decision to exchnage it right after so if anything happens you already use the money instead of losing it and to spend the money that you have is not good that it might only lose.
It is not that risky man. Bitcoin has yet to bloom at peak and I strongly believe in this fact that soon bitcoin will be the only successful currency in the world. Bitcoin has made many people already millionaire which clearly means it has potential of making rest rich too. Investing maximum into bitcoin today is going to give you profit beyond your imaginations tomorrow. So don’t be afraid on investing into bitcoin.

Just like you said it, Whether strong or weak, it is still a believe bruv! Everyone wants what is good for bitcoin cause if bitcoin's future end up being bright, ours too end up being the same. However, this is reality and in as much as we cannot predict the future and can just hope for the best, going all in is just a risky thing to do. However, it all depends anyway, the way things work for A, may not work for B, so we all have our decisions in our hands.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:02:01 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

that will be good for you if you have a regular income in fiat. It will be more profitable if you convert your fiat into bitcoin. But question is where will you get the money if something unexpected happen like in an emergency? If your purpose for converting is to invest your money just remember the golden rules "just invest what you can afford to lose"
If you are a regular job person and you have some money which you want to save or invest then according to my knowledge you should use half or less than half payment in bitcoin  and some money in other place because to invest all money at one place is not a good decision.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:21:58 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 03:54:10 PM by Nathland

Just like you said it, Whether strong or weak, it is still a believe bruv! Everyone wants what is good for bitcoin cause if bitcoin's future end up being bright, ours too end up being the same. However, this is reality and in as much as we cannot predict the future and can just hope for the best, going all in is just a risky thing to do. However, it all depends anyway, the way things work for A, may not work for B, so we all have our decisions in our hands.

No I did not place all of my funds into bitcoin.I invested some of my funds in altcoins too.There is always a risk factor so it is risky to invest all of our funds in one place.There is no security as some funds of the users were also hacked.Diversifying your investment is also a good way to reduce market risks and increase your profits.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

As much as we love and trust Bitcoin, we would never put everything into a single asset. It is simply the base rule of investing. Never put it all anywhere and never invest what you cannot lose. Never depend on your investments for food and shelter and never invest other people's money with the same confidence that you invest yours. These keep you healthy, alive and out of court.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:19:45 PM

As much as we love and trust Bitcoin, we would never put everything into a single asset. It is simply the base rule of investing. Never put it all anywhere and never invest what you cannot lose. Never depend on your investments for food and shelter and never invest other people's money with the same confidence that you invest yours. These keep you healthy, alive and out of court.

Not just that it's not a wise idea to put all funds on a single asset but we must be responsible on where our money will goes. It's pretty obvious that for people to minimize somehow the risks, they must think of a way. Putting all in a single means they increasing the risks although chances of big rewards is possible.

Id rather have a not decent but regular earnings than to face the risks without a backup funds and not sure of the outcome.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:57:40 PM

Diversify your asset is pretty much ok, and do not expect any return when you are investing because the risk is there and in this kind of money there is no assurance to be get paid. Putting all your funds into one will surely on high risk, invest on many assets this will allow you to lessen the possible risk.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:26:28 AM

No. I invested on altcoins because it's much faster to make profit. There's a lot of pumps happening everyday and I'm always hoping just like the others for my coin to be the next to skyrocket.
Investing all in bitcoin is not a very good option and you need to remain very much careful while making any decision related to your investment.

You need to make your maximum investment in bitcoins and you have to take some other business too as your investment so that if things are not going well in bitcoin, then you can get a good amount of profit from other side. So it is better to divide your earning and invest in different places.
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 558

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:47:32 AM

Diversify your asset is pretty much ok, and do not expect any return when you are investing because the risk is there and in this kind of money there is no assurance to be get paid. Putting all your funds into one will surely on high risk, invest on many assets this will allow you to lessen the possible risk.

But I say ,it's fully depond on  your thought.If you have guts means, you can place all your inversement in bitcoin. It's your choice.I will place all of my funds in bitcoin. Because, I fully trust the bitcoin blindly. If the price of bitcoin reduce some how means ,l will brought the huge amount of bitcoin.Waiting for that Option.
millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:10:09 AM

No. I invested on altcoins because it's much faster to make profit. There's a lot of pumps happening everyday and I'm always hoping just like the others for my coin to be the next to skyrocket.
Investing all in bitcoin is not a very good option and you need to remain very much careful while making any decision related to your investment.

You need to make your maximum investment in bitcoins and you have to take some other business too as your investment so that if things are not going well in bitcoin, then you can get a good amount of profit from other side. So it is better to divide your earning and invest in different places.
Actually, we can not investing all in bitcoin because we still need to fulfil our daily need. If you wanna make long term investment you should choose bitcoin, But if you wanna make short term investment you should invest in ICO because some of new altcoin prices could rise until more than 200 percent after it listed in famous exchange site, after that we will never know what will happen to that coin.
Gaos

Activity: 86

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

I have long heard about investing in different places. But I completely trust bitcoin. Therefore, I'm not afraid to invest all my money only in bitcoin. This strategy has earned me a few years already

ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

Putting all your funds inside bitcoin is actually good but i will call it a risky move. We all know that BTC is a volatile currency.True you can earn a lot and at the same time lose all. I will suggest yadding whatever amount you can afford to lose if things go south. Besides future of bitcoin ain't clear yet.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:53:33 PM

Me no but for some they give all their income to trading which is a bigger profit and of course a bigger loose so i just give like half of my income so i can use the half for bills etc.

daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:13:54 PM

yes i would like to invest complete money in bit coin. i totally believe it. actually few years back i had listen about this bit coins my friends suggested me to keep your money in bit coin and earn more money then that time i did not believe it. after few years now i have to believing completely. so if i have chance to invest all funds in bit coin i ;like to invest because now i trusting it. it is one of the easy way to earning profit. if you are fresher to this bit coin trading so just keep few founds after you get few ideas about bit coin trading.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

Yes, I have the same opinion with you. The principle of investing and making money online is never to bet all the money you have in one place, this risk is quite high. Although Bitcoin is very high value, it grows pretty fast, the development of Bitcoin and its value is very good, but a bit of risk is still possible, and we will not know in advance what will happen and then you can lose the amount of you have. I often divide my money into many parts and find the best and safest investment, of course I will keep a little bit of risk prevention Cheesy  Grin

PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

yes i would like to invest complete money in bit coin. i totally believe it. actually few years back i had listen about this bit coins my friends suggested me to keep your money in bit coin and earn more money then that time i did not believe it. after few years now i have to believing completely. so if i have chance to invest all funds in bit coin i ;like to invest because now i trusting it. it is one of the easy way to earning profit. if you are fresher to this bit coin trading so just keep few founds after you get few ideas about bit coin trading.

Well if you can afford to lose and take all the consequences then go for it. Yeah bitcoin is a good investment but it doesn't necessarily mean that yo should go all in. You should also think what might happen. Just invest little by little and if you got profited then invest more.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: