Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:01:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:39:17 AM

it will be a risky gamble, all your money means your money for daily expenses or even in emergency situation will be at risk, just invest on what you can lost and leave the money for emergency situation at the table. be wise on your decisions Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:14:08 AM

Of course not. Always diversify.

Thats right. Problems may occur if we only do it for just one coin. A good trader never leave all in just one basket. Better to have something left outside of it rather than risking everything although the return will be higher, the lost could also be stronger with that high risk.
There is no telling when it could go down. No one really knows when it could happen.
That's right an expert trader didn't rely in only one kind of businesses instead they find another kind to be one of its investments likewise in cryptocurrency. We all know that bitcoin has a potential to make our return of investments trippled the value of your capital and yes it was assured that it could be but the risks that you may take is also higher. So if I am in that situation I wouldn't place all my funds in one kind of crypto but instead I would divide it and put some in ETH or any altcoins just for sure.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:17:27 AM

Must keep some reasonable amount of Bitcoin in your blockchain wallet as every body knows Bitcoin is in increasing trend every day some surges occurs but BTC again rise and make always new record so in my opinion if any body has some extra money buy BTC and keep it in safe Wallet for about 12 to 15 months.

rfouziha

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:33:38 AM

I always advise anyone not to put your whole funds into one which is not advisable even it is very best in performance I mean even bitcoin also. We have a very bright future in Bitcoin so we should and much go with bitcoin to get big returns as it is the only crypto currency which has potential to give us benefit in future.

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:17:24 AM

That's right bitcoin surely has a great future ahead so we can afford to invest some part of our wealth in it to get higher profits in future but make sure that you don't invest all your money in it as the future is uncertain and anything is possible in future so its good not to put all money at a single place.

Yeah,bitcoin has high risk factor and also high profit rate,but who knows what is gonna happen in future so its better to invest half of your savings into bitcoins as just buy and keep it in long term.But surely the bitcoin is gonna be very very valuable in future and it is gonna make us rich soon.While we saw the statistics of bitcoin the growth rate is in increasing pace always when the demand gets higher still many people don't knows about bitcoin surely the price will be in peak while everyone uses digital currency.I hope the in the year 2040 digital currency will gonna be important in our life.So don't worry bitcoin will gives us good reap in future.
I won’t deny that bitcoin has a high risk factor but only in long term. It would be much better to just think about near future because it will save from a lot of overthinking. I also think it is useless to make big time taking plans because our life has no guarantee. Some people will find my point insane but this is the truth. That is why living in the present and planning for the near future is best and bitcoin near future is promising tremendous profits.
Just a half of you funds of your bitcoin you should invest its not good idea to invest all. Investment is risky but you can make a high profit when you in into it,and the other half is for you emergency needs. Atleast you have source of income and also you earning.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

That's right bitcoin surely has a great future ahead so we can afford to invest some part of our wealth in it to get higher profits in future but make sure that you don't invest all your money in it as the future is uncertain and anything is possible in future so its good not to put all money at a single place.

Yeah,bitcoin has high risk factor and also high profit rate,but who knows what is gonna happen in future so its better to invest half of your savings into bitcoins as just buy and keep it in long term.But surely the bitcoin is gonna be very very valuable in future and it is gonna make us rich soon.While we saw the statistics of bitcoin the growth rate is in increasing pace always when the demand gets higher still many people don't knows about bitcoin surely the price will be in peak while everyone uses digital currency.I hope the in the year 2040 digital currency will gonna be important in our life.So don't worry bitcoin will gives us good reap in future.
I won’t deny that bitcoin has a high risk factor but only in long term. It would be much better to just think about near future because it will save from a lot of overthinking. I also think it is useless to make big time taking plans because our life has no guarantee. Some people will find my point insane but this is the truth. That is why living in the present and planning for the near future is best and bitcoin near future is promising tremendous profits.
Just a half of you funds of your bitcoin you should invest its not good idea to invest all. Investment is risky but you can make a high profit when you in into it,and the other half is for you emergency needs. Atleast you have source of income and also you earning.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:49:04 PM

In the past i had all my money into bitcoin, and i saw altcoins jumping into value and being pumped. Even knowing that all coins will be traded against bitcoin i had invested my money into 3 altcoins and i do have some bitcoin for any possible emergency since im building my emergency fund with fiat soo i can invest all my bitcoins into altcoins, wich i believe is under their real value.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:02:37 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
No, never put all your money in one place, you never know what will happen in the future and it's very risky so try to diversify your investments. I myself still have some of my funds in the stocks. I put enough to trade crypto and so far it's good.

blazecygnus

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

Put all your funds in just one investment is a big risky things that you should never do it.
cika.salami

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:23:16 PM

No because I think its will high risk to put all my funds into bitcoin, I just put 50% on bitcoin and 50% on other bitcoin. I know bitcoin was profitable but to put all my funds its high risk for me. There are still a lot of unknowns with regard to the future success of Bitcoin.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:57:49 PM

it's not right to place all you have in one place , so 25% or 50% enough
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:03:39 PM

Of course not. Always diversify.

Thats right. Problems may occur if we only do it for just one coin. A good trader never leave all in just one basket. Better to have something left outside of it rather than risking everything although the return will be higher, the lost could also be stronger with that high risk.
There is no telling when it could go down. No one really knows when it could happen.

I can remember the saying of the successful businessman Warren Buffet that "do not put all eggs in one basket" that's why it confirms to the statement of a good trader never invest in one currency. It's always good to have a buffer asset which you can use for other coins which will be use for trading altcoins to earn bitcoins, which you can do it with lot's of altcoins assets that is now pumping. The opportunity might give you reason to grow your profit and increase your bitcoin by the time all coins will rise it's value, then you can sell for a good price. You can choose not only one, but plenty of assets which you can decide to dump when it reached its acquired value.
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:15:20 PM

it is rational decision that once you are going to invest don't invest all in the one place, must be a diversification of your investment it will helpful for you to secure financially.you make cost and benefit analysis once you are getting more than cost go there and Bitcoin is strongly accepted asset which will definately give profit  must invest in it as you can and diversify the remaining.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:53:52 AM

I always advise anyone not to put your whole funds into one which is not advisable even it is very best in performance I mean even bitcoin also. We have a very bright future in Bitcoin so we should and much go with bitcoin to get big returns as it is the only crypto currency which has potential to give us benefit in future.

Thats right. Crypto world,specifically bitcoin investment is so risky that is why it is not good tha t all money you have is place on it because we cannot predict what will happen.
It is good that when you have investment in bitcoin as well as in the real state and have something where you can get money while waiting on the good profit from investment.

OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:58:51 AM

Thats right. Crypto world,specifically bitcoin investment is so risky that is why it is not good tha t all money you have is place on it because we cannot predict what will happen.
It is good that when you have investment in bitcoin as well as in the real state and have something where you can get money while waiting on the good profit from investment.

You can work and make money through your job, trading Bitcoin does not mean you need to give up your primary job. Trading Bitcoin is also like a second job or extra job when you have free time. The most important is can you keep your source of income stable every day?

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

Putting all eggs in one basket is too risky. You should put the some funds in different cryptocurrencies aside from Bitcoin. If in case you incurred loss, not all the funds will get affected. You can place your fund to top cryptocurrencies. Also, have time to read news about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies forecast and make plans where to place the funds.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:43:06 AM

No, and I am never gonna do that. Currently I have around 50% of my money in Bitcoin and other altcoins.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:12:38 AM

We have a bright future in Bitcoin so we much run with bitcoin to get big returns Bitcoin which can possibly potential give us in future. But not put your entire funds into cryptocurrency even bitcoin too.
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:42:30 PM

No I didn't put all my funds into bitcoin. I put 50% into bitcoin investment and half into other business. I know bitcoin is profitable but to put all my funds into bitcoin I think this is high risk to me. Bitcoin price unpredictable to the future and  nothing can be guaranteed about the price of bitcoins, so I just put my half of funds into bitcoin.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:37:35 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
In my opinion, it is a very risky business. Although, At present btc is rising and prices are very high but who can be sure tomorrow will not have any changes to the btc price, make it reduce? If you want to invest in crypto, you should divide the amount you have for several different currencies. That will reduce the risk for your money.
There is famous quotation “Don’t put all your oranges into one basket”. This is what I think as well. There is no way that we can deny this fact that bitcoin is a very good way of investing your money but investing all money is not a good thing to do. You can invest a major portion of your income into bitcoin but still you need to have something in your pocket as your backup because you never know what will happen.

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: