Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:05:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:33:18 AM

No, because there are some transactions that are still needs to be funded by my money. This are our daily needs like buying our foods especially when we go to public market. Also when I go to work I use my funds for paying my transportation bill

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:51:23 AM

Yes all my fund are in bitcoin and i have not regret it in the last two years. I only take some bitcoin out if there are pressing need i need to attend to.
You must have made large profits and money by now if you are involved in bitcoin for last two years. Obviously why would you regret for investing all that you have into bitcoin when bitcoin is continuously increasing in prices? It seems that you have very good control over emotions and don not do panic selling like most of the bitcoin holders when prices are falling down.

The price of bitcoin will keep on increasing now a days for more than a 6 months time intervals. Before 6 months, the price of bitcoin is only 2550$.Now the value is 6350$.By comparing this price you can decide whether to inverse Bitcoin or not. I will suggest to inverse of bitcoin.
right now, those who have a bit of bitcoin in their wallets will regret it. because the current bitcoin price is so good to sell. well, but, I'm also a little sorry, because it does not have enough bitcoin in the wallet that I have. maybe the next one, i will save it.
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:16:28 AM

No, I have divided my investment into all the major options. I have it with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and few others. I have even funds for the upcoming ICOs, as they could be seriously rewarding in time to come, so a lot to gain with very little to lose! DFS is one of the BEST ICOs for me, with having got the free coins. I am also my own investment on the line now with 30% discount, so they are a truly spectacular option to get into.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:38:37 AM

No, I have divided my investment into all the major options. I have it with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and few others. I have even funds for the upcoming ICOs, as they could be seriously rewarding in time to come, so a lot to gain with very little to lose! DFS is one of the BEST ICOs for me, with having got the free coins. I am also my own investment on the line now with 30% discount, so they are a truly spectacular option to get into.

I think i should save my money into the bank because its worth it compared to saving in a bitcoin. Investing all your money in bitcoins could be a very risky decisions. To sustain our needs in life it should a wiseman at all cause right now bitcoin is still not acceptable all over the world.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:51:39 AM

no. bitcoin is a good investment for now because of the upcoming bitcoin fork. but i suggest to go on altcoins because the price is too low and after the fork i expect to rise again the price of all altcoins. many investor had focus for bitcoin for now. but im sure after hardfork they comeback on altcoins.

WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:13:27 AM

No. If I'm just going all the way with bitcoin, then I'm just going to be impatient with the profits. It's risky to invest in altcoins but I did it because the profit is much quicker than in btc.
credo_14

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:30:05 AM

In every investment theres always a risk no matter how small or big your investment is. Same with bitcoin. It is a very high risk to invest all your money in bitcoin because your investment is not protected here you dont have any contract.
hookcoin

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

I have invested in bitcoin but I do not put it all in. I also invest in altcoin and ICO. Do not put eggs in a basket. Spread the funds into many parts to reduce your risk.
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

As we all know all investment has a risk, regardless of how much fund you put into it. But if I were in your place im not investing all my money or fund in bitcoin instead i will placed a minimal amount only. And bigger portion of my fund ill be putting it in more safe investment, which i dont need to monitor closely, lesser risk and worry free.
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:08:05 AM

I have invested in bitcoin but I do not put it all in. I also invest in altcoin and ICO. Do not put eggs in a basket. Spread the funds into many parts to reduce your risk.
It also means you will put all your money into cryptocurrency but diversified them to different source. It much better to make a plan like half for your saving and then half for investment, it's much better in my opinion rather than not having saving anymore.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

As we all know all investment has a risk, regardless of how much fund you put into it. But if I were in your place im not investing all my money or fund in bitcoin instead i will placed a minimal amount only. And bigger portion of my fund ill be putting it in more safe investment, which i dont need to monitor closely, lesser risk and worry free.

Placing all the funds in bitcoin take high risk even it will give you more profit when invest it and need more security on it. For me it is better to place a half of the fund for investment and take another half for saving it for the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

Yes all my fund are in bitcoin and i have not regret it in the last two years. I only take some bitcoin out if there are pressing need i need to attend to.
Everyone has his point of view but there is a famous quotation that “Do not put all your fruits into one basket”. Investing in bitcoin is definitely a very good option but investing everything is not a smart decision. You need to have something in your pocket so that you can use it at the time of need and emergency. You can investup to 70% of all the savings you have into bitcoin. That is more than enough.
In my opinion, 50% is the maximum for Bitcoin, 30% for saving money and 20% for backup money will be better than invest without backup money for emergency situation. Do you want to sell Bitcoin with any price, even low price when you need to have money? Lips sealed

Guys, be a bit conservative. Bitcoin is super speculative investment. As much as I very much believe in it - be ready to lose everything. I don't there is no person ready to lose 50% or 70% of the savings. I would say - 10%, not more
Of course its a big lose when we talked about 50% or 70% of your investments will become nothing. And this loses could be possible here in bitcoin if you didn't how to play the game wisely. I call it game because for me its like a gambling, you didn't know what would be the return of your investment if you didn't have any experience about bitcoin. And if I would asks I wouldn't place all my funds in bitcoin. Maybe I should put at least 10%-20% only. And I think its enough.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:44:45 AM

As I am conversant with the volatile nature of bitcoin so I don't place all my funds into it . Due to it's volatility there is always a fluctuation in it's price .Sometimes it rises and sometimes there is a huge drop in it's price .So investing all your funds into it is always risky. We should invest in Bitcoin smartly as we cant predict that what will happen next in this market.So, I always invest half of my funds into it and keep the rest as my savings which i can use when i need them.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:51:00 AM

It also means you will put all your money into cryptocurrency but diversified them to different source. It much better to make a plan like half for your saving and then half for investment, it's much better in my opinion rather than not having saving anymore.
It also mean the same thing that you wanted to put all your saving in cryptocurrency but not only in one basket. Well I guess it's a good idea to place a funds of yours in cryptocurreny but not all your funds. And yes it is better than to just put a half of your savings in bitcoin or any kind of digital currency but if i were you I would prefer bitcoin,and a half of your funds is placed in savings where it would supposed you have for your own good and for your family.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

I think i should save my money into the bank because its worth it compared to saving in a bitcoin. Investing all your money in bitcoins could be a very risky decisions. To sustain our needs in life it should a wiseman at all cause right now bitcoin is still not acceptable all over the world.
I would also prefer to open my bank accounts for my savings maybe a half of my funds and the other half i also prefer to place it in bitcoin. Although investing in bitcoin is risky I am very much willing to take risks for it because I do believe that bitcoin will never failed my expectations. I didn't mean a full expectation, but as a term of expect and trust I have in bitcoin. And also I can say that I am already prepared for my failure, ithink failure is inevitable in trading, in all kinds of trading rather.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:02:53 PM

Yes, I have put all my savings from  bank to bitcoin. Because i think at that time, no need to doubt the potential bitcoin later. And right, now my investment in bitcoin has grown  more than 1000%  less than 14 months.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:10:49 PM

Ofcourse there's a really bigr risk if you're putting all of your money into bitcoin cause no one knows if bitcoin will keep increasing to the upcoming years although you will have a big profit if you put all of your money into bitcoin but i think it's much better to invest to other coins or save some for yourself so if bitcoin crashed you'll have your backup money.

jimbo2000

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:14:49 PM

I did not, I have savings that I need to keep in case of emergency or to support me if needs be, I have only invested a small amount initially and will potential invest more in the future as and when I have more spare income. It is always sensible to hedge your bets in my opinion and spread your risk.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
corybrackett

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:26:20 PM

Yes you could do this, but you should consider about the volitale in Bitcoin, Volitale is the feature helps bitcoin becomes profitable with somes, and a loss with somes. But if you're doing things right. It's really hard to become a loss .
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:47:09 PM

I placed about half of my savings in to bitcoin, the other half I have available if I need them for some sort of crisis, the problem with investing all your savings is that even if eventually the price will trend upwards, it will have some bad periods and if for some reason you urgently need money at that time you could be forced to sell your bitcoin at a loss.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: