Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 [788] 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [1500 TH] p2pool: Decentralized, DoS-resistant, Hop-Proof pool  (Read 2591583 times)
Blue Bear

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:50:58 PM

I wrote a guide for vtc but it may help you with btc too if you want to run from source. Also use the master branch which includes a necessary commit.

Thank you Veqtrus

I will dig in and see what I come up with ...

BB
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptonomist

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:29:21 PM

Hello all,

I'm looking for technical information about P2pool. My goal is to understand the source code of P2pool, so that I get a better understanding of how the pool works. I've already read https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/P2Pool, and quite a lot of posts on this forum, but now I'm looking for information related to how for example shares are constructed, how they are transmitted, how the difficulty is adjusted, etc... I've been looking so far to the code on github, using the bitcoin wiki as a guide, but I'm wondering whether there is some sort of guide available that contains more information? I'm familiar with Python and programming in general, so that is not an issue.

Any suggestions on the best way to tackle this?

Thank you.
Blue Bear

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:14:41 PM

I think the 2 that can help you are jtoomin and veqtrus.

I don't think either of them agree on much of anything but they seem the most knowledgeable in this forum there is also a github area that has comments and such ... I keep losing my way there though ...
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:15:47 PM

Can someone push a binary on the main page ? >>> http://p2pool.in/
ForrestV talked with me and will be making a release soon.

Perfect.
Meuh6879
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:18:29 PM

Any suggestions on the best way to tackle this?

v16 = Python2.7
v17 = pypy.

So ... that's why i ask for a binary.
Xantus

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:58:08 PM

Hey People,

still no Windows version off P2Pool aviable to mining Segwit blocks ?
forrestv (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 643

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

P2Pool release 17.0 - commit hash: 62fa7b020b82a92138d7652c26be2953b26fd4e5

HARDFORK - Upgrade URGENTLY required in the next few days.

Windows binary: http://u.forre.st/u/iqvaqprd/p2pool_win32_17.0.zip
Windows binary signature: http://u.forre.st/u/ysrjpsls/p2pool_win32_17.0.zip.sig
Source zipball: https://github.com/forrestv/p2pool/zipball/17.0
Source tarball: https://github.com/forrestv/p2pool/tarball/17.0

Changes:

* SegWit compatibility
* Increased new transactions size limit per share to allow producing larger blocks
* Requires Bitcoin >= 0.13.1

SegWit (segregated witness) **has already activated** and for P2Pool to continue working without producing invalid blocks, everyone needs to upgrade. At 50% of our hashrate upgrading, P2Pool instances will start displaying a warning saying that an upgrade is required. Reaching that point as quickly as possible is very important. And then, at 95%, users that have not upgraded will be excluded. If non-upgraded users aren't excluded soon enough, P2Pool users will be subject to paying other users for invalid work - effectively a withholding attack.

Due to SegWit already activating upgraded users of P2Pool must not mine SegWit transactions as they are incompatible with older P2Pool versions. After v17 shares activate a new release will be made which removes this restriction.

So, please upgrade to 17.0 now and also tell everyone else to.

1J1zegkNSbwX4smvTdoHSanUfwvXFeuV23
Xantus

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:19:55 PM

Cheesy i am lucky !  ... p2pool v17 starting up right now ....
Blue Bear

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 10:04:39 PM

Thanks so much ... that fixed me up and my node is going again and finally in the correct version ...
 Happy man here ...
jtoomim

Activity: 818
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:22:17 PM

v16 = Python2.7
v17 = pypy.

So ... that's why i ask for a binary.

Binaries with pypy are impossible. In order to use pypy, you need to run from source.

pypy uses a TON of RAM. v17 does not have the optimizations I made on my branch to reduce RAM usage by around 4x. Consequently, you can expect the RAM usage on pypy v17 to grow up to around 8 GB. Unless you have 16 GB on your node, running CPython with v17 is probably a better idea.

If you use v33 (my code -- https://github.com/jtoomim/p2pool/tree/1mb_segwit), then pypy is definitely recommended, as the RAM usage is more manageable (around 3-4 GB, despite handling around 2x as many transactions).

Hosting bitcoin miners for $65 to $80/kW/month on clean, cheap hydro power.
http://Toom.im
Blue Bear

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:14:21 PM

Well I am not having any issues with it Jtoomim ...
of course I am a hardware guy and am running around 24 gb of ram on the system with the node on it ...
I am not running skimpy systems and don't intend to ...
but that being said I have my reasons for running v17 and am happy with my decision to do so ...

Please stop trying to intimidate everyone to jumping onto your code.

Respectfully

BB
frodocooper

Activity: 351
Merit: 410

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:56:32 AM

In slushpool the strongest support goes to Bitcoin with only 10% signaling for for the fork.

Slush Pool is merely one pool out of dozens, and represents only around 7% of Bitcoin's total hashrate. This makes for a significantly unrepresentative sample (and a very selective one, if I may say so) to base a statistical analysis of fork support on.

I don't know but the source you are showing as evidence may only be getting their information from like minded people and not from the community as a whole.

The source that jtoomim cited (Coin Dance) gets its information from the BIP9 version bits and the coinbase text of every mined block. Around 91% of the last 1000 mined blocks have the "NYA" flag set in the coinbase text, indicating the blocks' miners' intention to support SegWit2x. This information is from the mined blocks themselves. You will find that Blockchain's stats line up with Coin Dance's.

Please do your research before making such (inaccurate) claims.

I think is a good move on your part to support both sides until you know which way the coin will land. I believe you may have blinders on though.

I agree that it is a good move on jtoomim's part to have included support for both Bitcoin Core and btc1 (and soon, for Bitcoin Cash). I'm grateful that he has (so far) not imposed his own personal opinions regarding Bitcoin forks on jtoomimnet's users.

However, jtoomim does not "have blinders on." He knows what he's doing; his work on P2Pool, at the very least, speaks for him. It is his personal opinion that the SegWit2x chain would be the dominant one, in very much the same way that it is your personal opinion that the Bitcoin Core chain would be the dominant one. He based his personal opinion on current block statistics, and you based your personal opinion on your own reasons. Nothing wrong with either; they're just different opinions. You would therefore do well to acknowledge that inasmuch as you're entitled to your own opinions, jtoomim is entitled to his as well.

Well I am not having any issues with it Jtoomim ...
of course I am a hardware guy and am running around 24 gb of ram on the system with the node on it ...
I am not running skimpy systems and don't intend to ...
but that being said I have my reasons for running v17 and am happy with my decision to do so ...

Please stop trying to intimidate everyone to jumping onto your code.

Just because you currently do not have issues with mainnet's memory consumption doesn't mean that others don't or won't. Not everyone has the luxury of having 24 GB of RAM to play with.

Anyway, to use your logic and your preference for unrepresentative samples, I myself was not, and am not, intimidated into running jtoomim's code. Even though I disagree with jtoomim regarding SegWit2x (I believe that the Bitcoin Core chain will prevail, and I intend to continue using and mining the Bitcoin Core chain), I willingly chose to run jtoomimnet because it runs more efficiently, its design is fairer to smaller miners like myself, and it generates more revenue per block than mainnet.

Therefore, inasmuch as you have your reasons for running v17 and you're happy with your decision to do so, I have my reasons for running v33 and I'm happy with my decision to do so.
Blue Bear

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:53:00 AM

frodocooper

Respectfully I agree that everyone has their own reasons for making their choices.

Believe it or not I respect that Jtoomim does try to help others more as you also do and for that I am great full.

The example of slushpool was just that ... an example which was known to be a limited example.

I have no issue with anyone knowingly choosing to use Jtoomim's code. I might be interested in trying it myself.
The way Jtoomim's presentation comes off to me is "He is right."
Kind of rubs me the wrong way.

I have issue with is someone pushing their Opinion on what the future holds.
What I was trying to tell him is "A boulder will move down stream with the Current. Stop trying to force the Boulder."
Not that it will make any sense to the young people out there ...

State your views please.
Stop finding fault with others in a public forum.
I can cite several examples of this in the past 3 pages from Jtoomim.
If you think it is wrong try to work "one on one" or "one on two" to fix the problem.

Further I think there is to much animosity between Jtoomim and veqtrus based on what I have seen in the limited time I have been on here.
Maybe in a few years when they have mellowed with age they might be able to get over that and work together to make something great.

Honestly I am to old to wanna listen to anyone who comes off as squabbling brats
If I had them both in my presence I would do one of two things ...
Get them drunk and let them sort it out.
Or take them out back ...

But what do I know I am just a old hardware guy

Respectfully

BB

Cryptonomist

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:10:24 AM

Hello to all,

Just because you currently do not have issues with mainnet's memory consumption doesn't mean that others don't or won't. Not everyone has the luxury of having 24 GB of RAM to play with.

I just want to state for the record and clarity that you don't need anywhere near 24GB of RAM to run v17. I run it using an old used laptop with 4GB RAM and an i3 processor (2nd generation I believe). Bitcoind, p2pool and cgminer are running on the same system. I did have to do a bit of fine tuning like running Ubuntu Server, limit the connections to bitcoind to 35, etc... but nothing much out of the ordinary. I've been running v17 for two days non-stop. I did not find any errors in the logs that can be related to the laptop running out of memory (or not that I've noticed) (i actually haven't found any real problems at all). Everything has been working as it should. My stale rate is for the moment a bit on the high side  ~15.4% but if I check the logs I see that it has been quite a lot lower a few hours ago (even lower than the stale rate of the network). In general it is close or lower than the stale rate of the network. But I'll keep an eye on it. The memory consumption by the relevant processes is for the moment as follows (this data comes from 'top'): 1) python (which is the p2pool node): 53.2%, 2) bitcoind: 29.9%, 3) cgminer: 0.2%, which totals to 83.3%. This changes a bit over time but not much. The CPU usage is at most around 70% for all three processes, but it is much more erratic than the memory consumption. It never stays for a long time at 70%.

However, my laptop runs into trouble if I use http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/. I've noticed that if i use this once or a few times, a few hours later my node runs into trouble. P2pool freezes and my computer is constantly busy doing stuff. Normally the freezing stops after a few minutes, but in general it starts again a bit later. I need to kill p2pool and restart it to get again working properly. Apparently when I use http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/, the memory consumption of P2pool slowly increases until it is over 2GB and then my laptop runs into trouble. This evolution takes up a few hours. If i don't use http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/ then the memory consumption of P2pool remains on a constant level. If I don't use  http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/, and just check the node status through the command line i don't have any problems at all. I have been running V16 for weeks without interruptions. Has anyone experienced this before?

All in all I think we can say that running v17 or P2pool in general is also a real possibility for people with less powerful hardware and people on a budget. Of course if you want to run a public P2pool node you will need more powerful equipment.
Meuh6879
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:58:09 PM

pypy & Python explanation.

Thanks for this clear explanation !
tubexc

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:12:58 PM

Hello to all,

I just want to state for the record and clarity that you don't need anywhere near 24GB of RAM to run v17. I run it using an old used laptop with 4GB RAM and an i3 processor (2nd generation I believe). Bitcoind, p2pool and cgminer are running on the same system. I did have to do a bit of fine tuning like running Ubuntu Server, limit the connections to bitcoind to 35, etc... but nothing much out of the ordinary. I've been running v17 for two days non-stop. I did not find any errors in the logs that can be related to the laptop running out of memory (or not that I've noticed) (i actually haven't found any real problems at all). Everything has been working as it should. My stale rate is for the moment a bit on the high side  ~15.4% but if I check the logs I see that it has been quite a lot lower a few hours ago (even lower than the stale rate of the network). In general it is close or lower than the stale rate of the network. But I'll keep an eye on it. The memory consumption by the relevant processes is for the moment as follows (this data comes from 'top'): 1) python (which is the p2pool node): 53.2%, 2) bitcoind: 29.9%, 3) cgminer: 0.2%, which totals to 83.3%. This changes a bit over time but not much. The CPU usage is at most around 70% for all three processes, but it is much more erratic than the memory consumption. It never stays for a long time at 70%.

However, my laptop runs into trouble if I use http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/. I've noticed that if i use this once or a few times, a few hours later my node runs into trouble. P2pool freezes and my computer is constantly busy doing stuff. Normally the freezing stops after a few minutes, but in general it starts again a bit later. I need to kill p2pool and restart it to get again working properly. Apparently when I use http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/, the memory consumption of P2pool slowly increases until it is over 2GB and then my laptop runs into trouble. This evolution takes up a few hours. If i don't use http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/ then the memory consumption of P2pool remains on a constant level. If I don't use  http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/, and just check the node status through the command line i don't have any problems at all. I have been running V16 for weeks without interruptions. Has anyone experienced this before?

All in all I think we can say that running v17 or P2pool in general is also a real possibility for people with less powerful hardware and people on a budget. Of course if you want to run a public P2pool node you will need more powerful equipment.

That's why running a node for me is a mobility problem.
I have to move permanently between two different cities 300km apart and I can not walk with a desktop from side to side. It is not practical for me. That's why I have to setup the p2pool node on a laptop which is less powerful than a desktop.
Blue Bear

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:02:43 PM

Hello to all,

I just want to state for the record and clarity that you don't need anywhere near 24GB of RAM to run v17. I run it using an old used laptop with 4GB RAM and an i3 processor (2nd generation I believe). Bitcoind, p2pool and cgminer are running on the same system. I did have to do a bit of fine tuning like running Ubuntu Server, limit the connections to bitcoind to 35, etc... but nothing much out of the ordinary. I've been running v17 for two days non-stop. I did not find any errors in the logs that can be related to the laptop running out of memory (or not that I've noticed) (i actually haven't found any real problems at all). Everything has been working as it should. My stale rate is for the moment a bit on the high side  ~15.4% but if I check the logs I see that it has been quite a lot lower a few hours ago (even lower than the stale rate of the network). In general it is close or lower than the stale rate of the network. But I'll keep an eye on it. The memory consumption by the relevant processes is for the moment as follows (this data comes from 'top'): 1) python (which is the p2pool node): 53.2%, 2) bitcoind: 29.9%, 3) cgminer: 0.2%, which totals to 83.3%. This changes a bit over time but not much. The CPU usage is at most around 70% for all three processes, but it is much more erratic than the memory consumption. It never stays for a long time at 70%.

However, my laptop runs into trouble if I use http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/. I've noticed that if i use this once or a few times, a few hours later my node runs into trouble. P2pool freezes and my computer is constantly busy doing stuff. Normally the freezing stops after a few minutes, but in general it starts again a bit later. I need to kill p2pool and restart it to get again working properly. Apparently when I use http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/, the memory consumption of P2pool slowly increases until it is over 2GB and then my laptop runs into trouble. This evolution takes up a few hours. If i don't use http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/ then the memory consumption of P2pool remains on a constant level. If I don't use  http://(MY_LOCAL_IP_ADDRESS):9332/, and just check the node status through the command line i don't have any problems at all. I have been running V16 for weeks without interruptions. Has anyone experienced this before?

That's why running a node for me is a mobility problem.
I have to move permanently between two different cities 300km apart and I can not walk with a desktop from side to side. It is not practical for me. That's why I have to setup the p2pool node on a laptop which is less powerful than a desktop.

In all honesty the only issue I really see is a bandwidth issue. The Node itself does not use that much in the way of resources. Between Bitcoin Core and the Node they use a fair amount of bandwidth on my network ... Honestly I think it could run on an Raspberry PI if you wanted to do so ... however you would not have the resources needs in the form of drive space. Might be something to test ...

BB
Xantus

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:57:44 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 10:12:11 PM by Xantus

can someone tel me wath is wrog here ?

Code:
Twisted doesn't have abortConnection! Upgrade to a newer version of Twisted to avoid memory leaks!
Pausing for 3 seconds...
2017-08-27 23:37:26.099000 p2pool (version 17.0)
2017-08-27 23:37:26.099000
2017-08-27 23:37:26.099000 Testing bitcoind RPC connection to 'http://127.0.0.1:8332/' with username 'Xantus'...
2017-08-27 23:37:26.911000     ...success!
2017-08-27 23:37:26.911000     Current block hash: f4ce4b7df91de0583e2794806ff24087302eb19bf22d3e
2017-08-27 23:37:26.911000     Current block height: 482261
2017-08-27 23:37:26.911000
2017-08-27 23:37:26.911000 Testing bitcoind P2P connection to '127.0.0.1:8333'...
2017-08-27 23:37:26.911000     ...success!
2017-08-27 23:37:26.911000
2017-08-27 23:37:26.911000 Determining payout address...
2017-08-27 23:37:26.911000     Loaded cached address: 13SLb9RPntvEn3zd8DuNUfYqG9hGY3vA9x...
2017-08-27 23:37:26.927000     ...success! Payout address: 13SLb9RPntvEn3zd8DuNUfYqG9hGY3vA9x
2017-08-27 23:37:26.927000
2017-08-27 23:37:26.927000 Loading shares...
2017-08-27 23:37:35.350000     1000
2017-08-27 23:37:44.492000     2000
2017-08-27 23:37:54.587000     3000
2017-08-27 23:38:03.729000     4000
2017-08-27 23:38:14.340000     5000
2017-08-27 23:38:23.232000     6000
2017-08-27 23:38:32.577000     7000
2017-08-27 23:38:41.313000     8000
2017-08-27 23:38:50.111000     9000
2017-08-27 23:38:58.659000     10000
2017-08-27 23:39:07.426000     11000
2017-08-27 23:39:17.818000     12000
2017-08-27 23:39:28.039000     13000
2017-08-27 23:39:37.587000     14000
2017-08-27 23:39:48.370000     15000
2017-08-27 23:39:56.777000     16000
2017-08-27 23:40:05.779000     17000
2017-08-27 23:40:15.389000     18000
2017-08-27 23:40:22.312000     19000
2017-08-27 23:40:30.268000     20000
2017-08-27 23:40:32.378000     ...done loading 20302 shares (11688 verified)!
2017-08-27 23:40:32.378000
2017-08-27 23:40:32.378000 Initializing work...
2017-08-27 23:40:36.894000     ...success!
2017-08-27 23:40:36.894000
2017-08-27 23:40:36.894000 Joining p2pool network using port 9333...
2017-08-27 23:40:36.910000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:40:36.910000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:40:36.910000 > Failure: twisted.internet.error.DNSLookupError: DNS lookup failed: address 'vps.forre.st' not found: [Errno 11001] getaddrinfo failed.
2017-08-27 23:40:38.504000     ...success!
2017-08-27 23:40:38.504000
2017-08-27 23:40:38.504000 Listening for workers on '' port 9332...
2017-08-27 23:40:42.426000     ...success!
2017-08-27 23:40:42.426000
2017-08-27 23:40:42.426000 Started successfully!
2017-08-27 23:40:42.426000 Go to http://127.0.0.1:9332/ to view graphs and statistics!
2017-08-27 23:40:42.426000 Donating 1.0% of work towards P2Pool's development. Thank you!
2017-08-27 23:40:42.426000 You can increase this amount with --give-author argument! (or decrease it, if you must)
2017-08-27 23:40:42.426000
2017-08-27 23:40:43.473000 Outgoing connection to peer 173.212.202.33:9333 established. p2pool version: 1700 '17.0-4-g68f653f-dirty'
2017-08-27 23:40:44.880000 Outgoing connection to peer 190.52.135.28:9333 established. p2pool version: 1600 '16.0-4-gde1be30-dirty'
2017-08-27 23:40:45.426000 P2Pool: 18253 shares in chain (11643 verified/18257 total) Peers: 2 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:40:45.426000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:40:45.426000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:40:45.426000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:40:45.864000 Peer sent entire transaction 3ec8d76ab2d2a132c67996e43b95f892b4fc1e6ff4513513384b5a4f86b67129 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:40:46.208000 Requesting parent share cb956420 from 190.52.135.28:9333
2017-08-27 23:40:48.427000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17675 total) Peers: 2 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:40:48.427000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:40:48.427000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:40:48.442000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:40:51.630000 Outgoing connection to peer 46.32.73.210:8335 established. p2pool version: 1600 '16.0'
2017-08-27 23:40:52.021000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.714% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:40:52.052000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:40:52.052000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:40:52.052000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:40:52.052000 >
2017-08-27 23:40:52.052000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:40:52.052000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:40:52.052000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:40:52.068000 >
2017-08-27 23:40:52.068000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:40:52.068000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:40:52.068000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:40:52.068000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:40:52.068000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:40:52.068000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:40:52.552000 Outgoing connection to peer 212.45.19.162:9333 established. p2pool version: 1700 '15.0-33-g519486f-dirty'
2017-08-27 23:40:54.287000 Peer sent entire transaction f1bb1ca2cf403388514a903a3e8df7bddde39f63f64fe38e00a792845973926e that was already received
2017-08-27 23:40:54.568000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17675 total) Peers: 4 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:40:54.568000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:40:54.568000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:40:54.584000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:40:55.693000 Peer sent entire transaction 02b94a99bfd548e55a18fc7e90d87df7794f6043406d546232716e57a338b255 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:40:56.053000 Peer sent entire transaction cb113452499c1d45ab8de322dbb77b900e1032db6487a4f8781130d415effb42 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:40:56.068000 Outgoing connection to peer 50.35.14.250:9333 established. p2pool version: 1700 '17.0'
2017-08-27 23:40:57.584000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17675 total) Peers: 5 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:40:57.584000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:40:57.584000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:40:57.584000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:40:59.881000 > in handle_share_hashes:
2017-08-27 23:40:59.881000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:40:59.881000 > Failure: twisted.internet.defer.TimeoutError: in GenericDeferrer
2017-08-27 23:41:00.194000 Peer sent entire transaction cd26bf7d72c5e02185687173b5b2ea2aa480a4cad412ae20e44911b10cccdb2c that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:01.069000 Outgoing connection to peer 178.63.18.3:9333 established. p2pool version: 1600 '16.0-4-gde1be30'
2017-08-27 23:41:01.334000 Share request timed out!
2017-08-27 23:41:01.334000 Requesting parent share cb956420 from 190.52.135.28:9333
2017-08-27 23:41:03.585000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17677 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:03.585000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:03.600000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:03.600000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:41:03.851000 Handshake timed out, disconnecting from 78.158.149.247:9333
2017-08-27 23:41:03.929000 Lost peer 46.32.73.210:8335 - Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion.
2017-08-27 23:41:05.413000 Peer sent entire transaction 76f661978b03984c14f74ed54117e8fadd9483ed6d14a27e7813a10f0e6d4ce9 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:06.601000 Handshake timed out, disconnecting from 194.79.8.36:9333
2017-08-27 23:41:06.601000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17677 total) Peers: 5 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:06.601000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:06.601000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:06.601000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:41:07.210000 Lost peer 178.63.18.3:9333 - Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion.
2017-08-27 23:41:07.663000 Outgoing connection to peer 46.32.73.210:8335 established. p2pool version: 1600 '16.0'
2017-08-27 23:41:08.539000 Outgoing connection to peer 81.247.40.15:9333 established. p2pool version: 1700 '17.0-2-gbc2d09e'
2017-08-27 23:41:10.539000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17677 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:10.539000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:10.554000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:10.554000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:41:10.554000 Outgoing connection to peer 185.24.97.11:9333 established. p2pool version: 1600 '16.0-3-g7d52c04-dirty'
2017-08-27 23:41:10.976000 Peer sent entire transaction f1bb1ca2cf403388514a903a3e8df7bddde39f63f64fe38e00a792845973926e that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:11.258000 Peer sent entire transaction e5ca4f0220bfe574c2e1368f65769b0a369a25809f685764e30e387e8967fe0b that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:12.133000 Peer sent entire transaction 1ae33f93e9fb2a5ed8d5b7b5085b78fabbb471b7b833b7655a424d1145f5d541 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:12.180000 Peer sent entire transaction 66e946dcad2c79cc7c9f65113b158adbaa25d82695a31e769be2131104fdd9e1 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:13.555000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17677 total) Peers: 7 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:13.555000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:13.555000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:13.555000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:41:14.492000 Handshake timed out, disconnecting from 131.94.128.242:9333
2017-08-27 23:41:16.336000 Share request timed out!
2017-08-27 23:41:16.336000 Requesting parent share fd5ed99b from 190.52.135.28:9333
2017-08-27 23:41:17.352000 Transaction 75e62d17eb50b9ff30a67d2c761210d79455df4a3195dd178f8dbff69ff3abe6 rescued from peer latency cache!
2017-08-27 23:41:17.743000 Peer sent entire transaction 8453a3d42fce2e8983c5cfbf8a1abcf9048af263bb20edc0a89d0193a3185649 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:18.337000 Peer sent entire transaction 3ec8d76ab2d2a132c67996e43b95f892b4fc1e6ff4513513384b5a4f86b67129 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:18.727000 Peer sent entire transaction 1d248e18b310ad95cfa64359adb711240b86f6c0e6710a5bc02fd8bab424e6ec that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:19.571000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17678 total) Peers: 7 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:19.571000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:19.571000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:19.571000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:41:19.946000 Peer sent entire transaction 8adb854f57cf46eaae4f59c732366096bb50498ea03caacd8d16870bd9e04c31 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:21.165000 Peer sent entire transaction f1bb1ca2cf403388514a903a3e8df7bddde39f63f64fe38e00a792845973926e that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:21.415000 Lost peer 46.32.73.210:8335 - Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion.
2017-08-27 23:41:22.243000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.714% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:41:22.259000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:41:22.259000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:41:22.259000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:41:22.259000 >
2017-08-27 23:41:22.259000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:41:22.259000 >
2017-08-27 23:41:22.274000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:41:22.274000 >
2017-08-27 23:41:22.274000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:41:22.274000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:41:22.274000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:41:22.274000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:41:22.274000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:41:22.274000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:41:22.290000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:41:22.603000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17678 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:22.603000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:22.603000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:22.603000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:41:25.978000 Peer sent entire transaction 4760a4b633ae43dabf4c9fa222f54cfbde71200b308181c96edef0d918d9b460 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:27.228000 Peer sent entire transaction 75e62d17eb50b9ff30a67d2c761210d79455df4a3195dd178f8dbff69ff3abe6 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:27.712000 Lost peer 185.24.97.11:9333 - Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion.
2017-08-27 23:41:28.634000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17678 total) Peers: 5 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:28.634000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:28.634000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:28.634000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:41:28.931000 Outgoing connection to peer 77.250.222.254:5970 established. p2pool version: 1700 '17.0-4-g68f653f-dirty'
2017-08-27 23:41:31.338000 Share request timed out!
2017-08-27 23:41:31.338000 Requesting parent share fd5ed99b from 77.250.222.254:5970
2017-08-27 23:41:31.635000 P2Pool: 17670 shares in chain (11643 verified/17678 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:31.635000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:31.635000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:31.650000  Pool: 649TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 68.0 days
2017-08-27 23:41:32.447000 Peer sent entire transaction 3ec8d76ab2d2a132c67996e43b95f892b4fc1e6ff4513513384b5a4f86b67129 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:41:33.697000 Processing 7 shares from 77.250.222.254:5970...
2017-08-27 23:41:34.197000 > Error while processing Event callbacks:
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 >   File "p2pool\node.pyc", line 135, in download_shares
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 >
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 >   File "p2pool\node.pyc", line 48, in handle_shares
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 >   File "p2pool\node.pyc", line 303, in set_best_share
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 >   File "p2pool\util\variable.pyc", line 74, in set
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 >   File "p2pool\util\variable.pyc", line 42, in happened
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 >   File "p2pool\node.pyc", line 96, in broadcast_share
2017-08-27 23:41:34.213000 >   File "p2pool\p2p.pyc", line 317, in sendShares
2017-08-27 23:41:34.229000 >
2017-08-27 23:41:34.229000 > exceptions.AssertionError: tried to broadcast share without knowing all its new transactions
2017-08-27 23:41:34.229000 ... done processing 7 shares. New: 7 Have: 17685/~17280
2017-08-27 23:41:34.229000 Requesting parent share d8bcf72b from 81.247.40.15:9333
2017-08-27 23:41:34.651000 P2Pool: 17681 shares in chain (11654 verified/17685 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:34.651000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:34.651000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:34.651000  Pool: 666TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 66.2 days
2017-08-27 23:41:41.979000 Lost peer 190.52.135.28:9333 - Connection was closed cleanly.
2017-08-27 23:41:43.694000 P2Pool: 17681 shares in chain (11654 verified/17685 total) Peers: 5 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:43.694000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:43.694000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:43.694000  Pool: 666TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 66.2 days
2017-08-27 23:41:58.821000 P2Pool: 17681 shares in chain (11654 verified/17685 total) Peers: 5 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:41:58.821000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:41:58.821000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:41:58.821000  Pool: 666TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 66.2 days
2017-08-27 23:42:04.196000 Peer sent entire transaction 79b08b9febdfda68dd9b752897c3af0349f988c1cf4f14a2406765cf84eb928f that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:04.259000 Peer sent entire transaction b6e91abe32acc254c8b257f153815ba75752f54ec7b3fda84a32e9e699e6e5d1 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:04.274000 Peer sent entire transaction 4b4c8fc0662228dbdf89c016eb3642db4acb9e11d97b659e441d2a2315bcfd2d that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:04.571000 Peer sent entire transaction 2338adb7440dc4bc40369d7359b0ddab786d30a02496f0a98ed22c4b304e08f4 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:07.447000 Peer sent entire transaction 4b4c8fc0662228dbdf89c016eb3642db4acb9e11d97b659e441d2a2315bcfd2d that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:07.462000 Outgoing connection to peer 82.117.166.77:9333 established. p2pool version: 1700 '15.0-33-g519486f-dirty'
2017-08-27 23:42:07.837000 P2Pool: 17681 shares in chain (11654 verified/17685 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:42:07.837000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:42:07.837000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:42:07.837000  Pool: 666TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 66.2 days
2017-08-27 23:42:08.775000 Outgoing connection to peer 185.24.97.11:9333 established. p2pool version: 1600 '16.0-3-g7d52c04-dirty'
2017-08-27 23:42:10.838000 P2Pool: 17681 shares in chain (11654 verified/17685 total) Peers: 7 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:42:10.838000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:42:10.838000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:42:10.838000  Pool: 666TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 66.2 days
2017-08-27 23:42:10.885000 Peer sent entire transaction 1ae33f93e9fb2a5ed8d5b7b5085b78fabbb471b7b833b7655a424d1145f5d541 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:10.963000 Peer sent entire transaction 4b4c8fc0662228dbdf89c016eb3642db4acb9e11d97b659e441d2a2315bcfd2d that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:11.166000 Peer sent entire transaction b6e91abe32acc254c8b257f153815ba75752f54ec7b3fda84a32e9e699e6e5d1 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:11.932000 Peer sent entire transaction 94568f4792cb6609a5cd6649347caa9b775f3cae35a1290265f7e999e7605bab that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:13.010000 Lost peer 81.247.40.15:9333 - Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion.
2017-08-27 23:42:13.854000 P2Pool: 17681 shares in chain (11654 verified/17685 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:42:13.854000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:42:13.854000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:42:13.854000  Pool: 666TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 66.2 days
2017-08-27 23:42:13.947000 Peer sent entire transaction 517d6822a8b0bd4bd0e01f2470b829e6ea4be0a403515449378f45175d9fc60e that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:20.183000 Lost peer 185.24.97.11:9333 - Connection to the other side was lost in a non-clean fashion.
2017-08-27 23:42:22.870000 P2Pool: 17681 shares in chain (11654 verified/17685 total) Peers: 5 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:42:22.870000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:42:22.870000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:42:22.870000  Pool: 666TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 66.2 days
2017-08-27 23:42:23.433000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.831% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:42:23.464000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:42:23.464000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:42:23.464000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:42:23.464000 >
2017-08-27 23:42:23.464000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:42:23.464000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:42:23.464000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:42:23.464000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:42:23.464000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:42:23.480000 >
2017-08-27 23:42:23.480000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:42:23.480000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:42:23.480000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:42:23.480000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:42:23.496000 Outgoing connection to peer 173.48.82.37:9333 established. p2pool version: 1700 '16.0-24-g3dd6e24'
2017-08-27 23:42:25.880000 P2Pool: 17681 shares in chain (11654 verified/17685 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:42:25.880000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:42:25.880000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:42:25.880000  Pool: 666TH/s Stale rate: 7.0% Expected time to block: 66.2 days
2017-08-27 23:42:27.255000 Peer sent entire transaction 77b009c6e8d6e3dbd6713ec982f90da86be5663df78d76ad36de7bd666eebbac that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:27.708000 Peer sent entire transaction 1ae33f93e9fb2a5ed8d5b7b5085b78fabbb471b7b833b7655a424d1145f5d541 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:31.881000 P2Pool: 17682 shares in chain (11655 verified/17686 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:42:31.881000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:42:31.881000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:42:31.881000  Pool: 685TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 64.5 days
2017-08-27 23:42:46.914000 P2Pool: 17682 shares in chain (11655 verified/17686 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:42:46.914000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:42:46.914000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:42:46.914000  Pool: 685TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 64.5 days
2017-08-27 23:42:47.398000 Peer sent entire transaction dfd248f901e5ee3d62886002e0d1234358d1f5330a86e922948cda0469ddc9ef that was already received
2017-08-27 23:42:53.867000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.809% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:42:53.898000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:42:53.898000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:42:53.898000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:42:53.898000 >
2017-08-27 23:42:53.898000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:42:53.898000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:42:53.898000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:42:53.914000 >
2017-08-27 23:42:53.914000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:42:53.914000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:42:53.914000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:42:53.914000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:42:53.914000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:42:53.929000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:42:55.945000 P2Pool: 17683 shares in chain (11656 verified/17687 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:42:55.945000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:42:55.945000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:42:55.945000  Pool: 685TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 64.5 days
2017-08-27 23:43:11.024000 P2Pool: 17683 shares in chain (11656 verified/17687 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:43:11.024000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:43:11.024000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:43:11.024000  Pool: 685TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 64.5 days
2017-08-27 23:43:11.056000 Peer sent entire transaction 77347982b1c7357e53e251cb0b1b2f30a53adffb21c2b5ee41f9e36962e9d75d that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:13.337000 Peer sent entire transaction 275d39f829e2192cc07bb4f4d3b0ea3af44547d3a3ee84e522629efa19b0d848 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:15.478000 Peer sent entire transaction 93081dea35d057cd85d9fa5106fd12553005dc04210312d2d07b1db266563793 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:19.650000 Peer sent entire transaction f6a2a3dd1cc971564017b743054132cd31951b5d10a4dee20ee8df579a88b328 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:24.072000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.730% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:43:24.103000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:43:24.103000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:43:24.103000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:43:24.103000 >
2017-08-27 23:43:24.103000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:43:24.103000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:43:24.103000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:43:24.103000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:43:24.103000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:43:24.119000 >
2017-08-27 23:43:24.119000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:43:24.119000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:43:24.119000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:43:24.119000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:43:26.150000 P2Pool: 17683 shares in chain (11656 verified/17687 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:43:26.150000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:43:26.150000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:43:26.150000  Pool: 685TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 64.5 days
2017-08-27 23:43:28.760000 Peer sent entire transaction f3ad8c55b5f449ae00bc74e3ad69b0ad0cb90f4765dd0306f49db11b344031d1 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:41.823000 P2Pool: 17683 shares in chain (11656 verified/17687 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:43:49.808000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:43:49.808000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:43:49.808000  Pool: 685TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 64.5 days
2017-08-27 23:43:49.855000 Peer sent entire transaction d0b0e26d119cb8791f9c79da22b357b38fbf8c1076495b59cdc2ac1f00e47882 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:49.886000 Peer sent entire transaction d0b0e26d119cb8791f9c79da22b357b38fbf8c1076495b59cdc2ac1f00e47882 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:49.902000 Peer sent entire transaction e985b1b4daf91bdb443d10f2672ba90995aec42f50fd70cd322e68668977f664 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:49.918000 Peer sent entire transaction d0b0e26d119cb8791f9c79da22b357b38fbf8c1076495b59cdc2ac1f00e47882 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:52.199000 Peer sent entire transaction 7d5b3170fd09aa54fe32922cb7cae4510a0e12515ee8362f8443e06c41a07654 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:43:54.278000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.730% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:43:54.324000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:43:54.324000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:43:54.324000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:43:54.324000 >
2017-08-27 23:43:54.324000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:43:54.324000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:43:54.324000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:43:54.340000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:43:54.340000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:43:54.340000 >
2017-08-27 23:43:54.340000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:43:54.340000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:43:54.340000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:43:54.340000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:43:58.840000 P2Pool: 17684 shares in chain (11657 verified/17688 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:44:08.919000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:44:08.919000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:44:08.919000  Pool: 685TH/s Stale rate: 8.4% Expected time to block: 64.4 days
2017-08-27 23:44:08.950000 Peer sent entire transaction dc636136ecb668890e09dde77e5d4d165316c49739ae9d4ab65ae8bea941eb25 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:44:08.966000 Peer sent entire transaction dc636136ecb668890e09dde77e5d4d165316c49739ae9d4ab65ae8bea941eb25 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:44:08.982000 Peer sent entire transaction 49b43ce74dd8b9a9bd82f7777d3327af0994d39a8e57e4dba33635fbe45aca91 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:44:15.451000 Peer sent entire transaction d28ae46f718dc58d2bed9ee2a10cd83cecdb05a9308546d313a5273152d904c3 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:44:15.654000 Peer sent entire transaction bc328acfa29fb9f91fc6efd7cd11159dfe77b154ea7bfeaf0ef0f6c7317534c3 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:44:23.941000 P2Pool: 17684 shares in chain (11657 verified/17688 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:44:23.942000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:44:23.944000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:44:23.945000  Pool: 685TH/s Stale rate: 8.4% Expected time to block: 64.4 days
2017-08-27 23:44:24.550000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.646% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:44:24.589000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:44:24.590000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:44:24.593000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:44:24.594000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:24.594000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:44:24.595000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:24.596000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:44:24.597000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:24.598000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:44:24.602000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:24.604000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:44:24.604000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:44:24.605000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:24.606000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:44:24.607000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:24.609000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:44:24.610000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:24.610000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:44:24.615000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:24.617000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:44:32.977000 P2Pool: 17685 shares in chain (11658 verified/17689 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:44:32.977000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:44:32.977000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:44:32.977000  Pool: 695TH/s Stale rate: 8.4% Expected time to block: 63.5 days
2017-08-27 23:44:47.979000 P2Pool: 17686 shares in chain (11659 verified/17690 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:44:47.979000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:44:47.979000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:44:47.979000  Pool: 669TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 65.9 days
2017-08-27 23:44:54.761000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.890% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:44:54.792000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:44:54.792000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:44:54.792000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:44:54.792000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:54.792000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:44:54.792000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:44:54.792000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:44:54.808000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:44:54.808000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:44:54.808000 >
2017-08-27 23:44:54.808000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:44:54.808000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:44:54.808000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:44:54.808000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:44:58.636000 Peer sent entire transaction f2e49b6ddae3a5e1115a8527dadbf96cb91777078bb53207e7d8526ba9862509 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:45:00.168000 P2Pool: 17687 shares in chain (11660 verified/17691 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:45:00.168000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:45:00.168000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:45:00.168000  Pool: 671TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 65.8 days
2017-08-27 23:45:05.497000 Peer sent entire transaction 5380961a79f7942eb10a2f7288d0d0fe51e48e7e111e55a1184bd42ea52a26a8 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:45:13.497000 Peer sent entire transaction c5a9d6a431abb93cf7514a3c0c4fb1d7fff85188541764c9bee6d231dcfd5a9a that was already received
2017-08-27 23:45:15.201000 P2Pool: 17688 shares in chain (11661 verified/17692 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:45:15.201000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:45:15.201000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:45:15.201000  Pool: 671TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 65.7 days
2017-08-27 23:45:15.794000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:45:15.826000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:45:15.826000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:45:15.826000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:15.826000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:15.826000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:15.826000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:45:15.841000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:45:15.841000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:15.841000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:45:15.841000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:45:15.841000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:15.841000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:15.841000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:45:15.841000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:45:20.998000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:45:21.029000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:45:21.029000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:45:21.029000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:21.029000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:21.029000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:21.029000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:21.045000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:45:21.045000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:21.045000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:45:21.045000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:45:21.045000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:45:21.045000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:21.045000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:21.045000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:45:21.061000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:45:26.202000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:45:26.233000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:45:26.233000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:45:26.233000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:26.233000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:26.233000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:26.249000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:26.249000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:45:26.249000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:45:26.249000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:45:26.249000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:45:26.249000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:26.249000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:26.249000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:45:26.264000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:26.264000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:45:26.733000 Peer sent entire transaction 0d875e7fac06ae5d5c936bdc22ec6087595c0a0de9c51e4ff6520be8cffdaeed that was already received
2017-08-27 23:45:30.233000 P2Pool: 17688 shares in chain (11661 verified/17692 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:45:30.233000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:45:30.233000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:45:30.233000  Pool: 671TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 65.7 days
2017-08-27 23:45:31.421000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:45:31.452000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:31.468000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:31.468000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:31.468000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:45:31.468000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:31.468000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:45:36.609000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:45:36.640000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:45:36.640000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:45:36.640000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:36.640000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:36.640000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:36.640000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:45:36.640000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:45:36.640000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:45:36.640000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:45:36.656000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:36.656000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:36.656000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:36.656000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:45:36.656000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:45:41.862000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:45:41.894000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:45:41.895000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:45:41.896000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:41.897000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:41.898000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:41.899000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:41.900000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:45:41.901000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:41.901000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:45:41.902000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:41.903000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:45:41.908000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:45:41.909000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:41.910000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:41.911000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:41.912000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:41.913000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:41.914000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:45:41.915000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:41.915000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:45:45.241000 P2Pool: 17688 shares in chain (11661 verified/17692 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:45:45.241000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:45:45.242000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:45:45.243000  Pool: 671TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 65.7 days
2017-08-27 23:45:47.117000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:45:47.164000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:45:47.164000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:45:47.164000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:47.164000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:47.164000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:47.164000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:45:47.179000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:45:47.179000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:47.179000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:45:47.179000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:45:47.179000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:47.179000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:47.195000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:47.195000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:45:47.195000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:47.195000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:45:52.352000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:45:52.383000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:45:52.383000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:45:52.383000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:52.383000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:52.383000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:52.383000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:45:52.383000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:45:52.383000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:45:52.383000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:45:52.398000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:52.398000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:52.398000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:52.398000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:45:52.398000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:45:57.555000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:45:57.586000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:45:57.586000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:45:57.586000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:57.586000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:57.586000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:45:57.586000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:45:57.586000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:45:57.602000 >
2017-08-27 23:45:57.602000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:45:57.602000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:45:57.602000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:57.602000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:45:57.602000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:45:57.602000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:46:00.337000 P2Pool: 17688 shares in chain (11661 verified/17692 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:46:00.337000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:46:00.337000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:46:00.337000  Pool: 671TH/s Stale rate: 7.7% Expected time to block: 65.7 days
2017-08-27 23:46:08.228000 Peer sent entire transaction baf2c826908d2856ce2b4b9ecb5d96ed4d988ed1a3f45893422e4af146c864d4 that was already received
2017-08-27 23:46:09.588000 P2Pool: 17689 shares in chain (11662 verified/17693 total) Peers: 6 (0 incoming)
2017-08-27 23:46:09.588000  Local: 0H/s in last 0.0 seconds Local dead on arrival: ??? Expected time to share: ???
2017-08-27 23:46:09.588000  Shares: 0 (0 orphan, 0 dead) Stale rate: ??? Efficiency: ??? Current payout: (0.0003)=0.0003 BTC
2017-08-27 23:46:09.588000  Pool: 660TH/s Stale rate: 8.4% Expected time to block: 66.8 days
2017-08-27 23:46:09.588000 Transaction 29fad32801c09d5099185921b364b06b6d8ea1913588743063208c66b2eca5c8 rescued from peer latency cache!
2017-08-27 23:46:09.588000 Transaction d7cc8595dcf3597acde585407318a9aafb9c67850612e0807e0f89e47b815915 rescued from peer latency cache!
2017-08-27 23:46:09.603000 Transaction ee6802a6f54047b125477900cce78504c62fba6e33bb5d04603a17d8a817a026 rescued from peer latency cache!
2017-08-27 23:46:14.369000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:46:14.401000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:46:14.401000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:46:14.401000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:46:14.401000 >
2017-08-27 23:46:14.401000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:46:14.401000 >
2017-08-27 23:46:14.401000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:46:14.416000 >
2017-08-27 23:46:14.416000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:46:14.416000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:46:14.416000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:46:14.416000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:46:14.416000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:46:14.416000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:46:14.432000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation
2017-08-27 23:46:18.932000 Peer sent entire transaction 98f903b50d6980a5ec19cb8c577e0223281e1839c956ef03e4b73c8d7a9a59ee that was already received
2017-08-27 23:46:19.589000 Switchover imminent. Upgraded: 66.907% Threshold: 95.000%
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 > Unhandled Error
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 > Traceback (most recent call last):
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 >   File "p2pool\main.pyc", line 675, in run
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 >
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1162, in run
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 1171, in mainLoop
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 >   File "twisted\internet\base.pyc", line 793, in runUntilCurrent
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 > --- <exception caught here> ---
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\stratum.pyc", line 38, in _send_work
2017-08-27 23:46:19.620000 >   File "p2pool\bitcoin\worker_interface.pyc", line 129, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:46:19.635000 >
2017-08-27 23:46:19.635000 >   File "p2pool\work.pyc", line 332, in get_work
2017-08-27 23:46:19.635000 >   File "p2pool\data.pyc", line 209, in generate_transaction
2017-08-27 23:46:19.635000 > exceptions.ValueError: segwit transaction included before activation

i running Bitcoin Core 14.2
on Windows 10 64Bit
P2Pool V17.0 from  http://u.forre.st/u/iqvaqprd/p2pool_win32_17.0.zip
also installed on my computer because all say i need to, Python 2.7.13 32Bit, installed on Phyton is PIP, Twisted, Zope.interface.
i also installed WMI-1.4.9.win32.exe - now idea wath it is Undecided

my problem is the Antminer S7 dont connect to my P2Pool node (http://212.43.81.114:9332). it say in mining status bar my local p2pool server is dead. and work for the second p2pool server (http://173.212.202.33:9332/static/ - to test). a few times it works for somethink about 1 or 2 minutes ....
this one seams to work http://77.250.222.254:9332, but there are many p2pool nodes does not work for my. as my one one ... but why ?

Blue Bear

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:48:21 PM

i running Bitcoin Core 14.2
on Windows 10 64Bit
P2Pool V17.0 from  http://u.forre.st/u/iqvaqprd/p2pool_win32_17.0.zip
also installed on my computer because all say i need to, Python 2.7.13 32Bit, installed on Phyton is PIP, Twisted, Zope.interface.
i also installed WMI-1.4.9.win32.exe - now idea wath it is Undecided

my problem is the Antminer S7 dont connect to my P2Pool node (http://212.43.81.114:9332). it say in mining status bar my local p2pool server is dead. and work for the second p2pool server (http://173.212.202.33:9332/static/ - to test). a few times it works for somethink about 1 or 2 minutes ....
this one seams to work http://77.250.222.254:9332, but there are many p2pool nodes does not work for my. as my one one ... but why ?

Not sure why but  I am having the exact same issue ...
It appears to be a issue in the data.py file at line 209 which deals with the segwit and the p2pool is not currently supporting segwit because not everyone has switched to v17 yet.
I believe this is causing issues with the p2pool network and it is knocking the miners off line. I can mine just fine on a different pool.
However if I have the node running even if I am not mining it it will knock my miners off line.
It appears it may also have something to do with the getwork command as this is what appears to trigger the error. If I have the miners off line that error will not appear as the node runs.
However if the miners come online even if they are not mining the node, the node will start throwing that error.

So either there is a flaw in the code for the node or god forbid there could be a DOS issue going on.
frodocooper

Activity: 351
Merit: 410

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

The v17.0 P2Pool binary that you downloaded does not have veqtrus' Don't mine segwit txs for now compatibility patch. The v17.0 P2Pool binary on mainnet's GitHub releases page similarly does not have veqtrus' compatibility patch. That is why your P2Pool node is having trouble syncing with mainnet, as mainnet's sharechain has not yet been forked/upgraded to support segwit transactions.

You have two options to get P2Pool v17 working on your Windows PC:
1. Wait for forrestv to publish a new up-to-date v17.0 binary that contains veqtrus' compatibility patch, or
2. Run P2Pool v17 from source.

There are two ways to run mainnet P2Pool v17 from source on Windows:

1. Download a ZIP file of mainnet P2Pool's master branch by going to https://github.com/p2pool/p2pool, clicking the green Clone or download button on the right side of the page, and then clicking Download ZIP. Unzip the downloaded file to your preferred location. Navigate to your P2Pool folder, right-click on the folder while holding down the Shift key, and then click Open command window here. Then type python run_p2pool.py (along with your desired parameters; these can be found by running python run_p2pool.py --help) and hit Enter. Make sure that you have installed the necessary bits of software before doing all of this.

2. Cloning mainnet P2Pool's master branch using Git. To do this, you must first install Git if you haven't done so already. Once you have installed Git, go to or create a folder where you would like to have your P2Pool files in. Then, right-click on that folder while holding down the Shift key, and click Open command window here. Then, type git clone https://github.com/p2pool/p2pool.git and hit Enter. This creates a new folder with all the P2Pool files in it. Then, to run P2Pool, simply right-click the P2Pool folder while holding down the Shift key, click Open command window here, type python run_p2pool.py (along with your desired parameters; these can be found by running python run_p2pool.py --help), and hit Enter. Again, make sure that you have installed the necessary bits of software before doing all of this.

Option 1 (downloading a ZIP file of P2Pool's master branch from its GitHub page) requires you to download a new ZIP file every time P2Pool's master branch is updated with new commits, if you want to keep your local P2Pool up-to-date.

Option 2 (cloning P2Pool's master branch using Git), on the other hand, enables you to update your local P2Pool by simply navigating to your P2Pool folder and running git pull from the command-line.

If you're feeling adventurous, there is also the option of using the Windows Subsystem for Linux to run your Bitcoin full node and your P2Pool node Ubuntu-style, but without having to run Ubuntu as a virtual machine.
Pages: « 1 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 [788] 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 »
  Print  

Jump to: