Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:40:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646580 times)
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:35:10 AM

Hello!
It will be possible to transfer your coins from Bounty to wallet account today.
But you need to download MNXcore wallet because we will send you MNX there.
Here is the official site where you can download MNXcore: https://minexcoin.com/
We will post a detailed announcement about it today.

Yo dev , so today we only can withdraw our coin to mnxcore? and when minex will list on the exchange?

Please Answer This simple question

Hello!
Yes, you can wihdraw coins to MNXcore today! We will be listed on exchanges later, what exactly date, we cannot say. Why this delay - you can read here https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3

This is from the above mentioned website:

1. The difficulty of the network is high, slow mining and blocks are slowly generated, so transactions are confirmed more slowly (each transaction confirmation is 1 new generated block).
After revision the difficulty (every 960 blocks), the mining process will be normalized and the confirmation of transactions will be faster.
2. Ambiguity with Bitcoin hard fork. So we don’t know which coin will be selected to bind MNX — BTC or BTC Cash. Which coin will be more stable after the hard fork.
3. The version of the wallet for Mac is not ready yet, now we are working about it.
Therefore, the release of Minexbank is delay to August 9nd.
Thank you for your understanding!

Now my response:
1. Why did you make it high? Didn't you know you have to release minexbank in near future?
    Further, is the block only for 1 transaction? Isn't every block contain several hundred transaction?
2. You only have to list it on any exchange with binding MNX-BTC if you want you can also bind MNX-BCC (BTC cash). Because BTC is here to stay whatever will happened to BCC. Every noob knows this simple truth. And I challenge you that you will definitely bind it with MNX-BTC.
3. Why it is not ready yet? Isn't it your responsibility to release Minexcoin core client in all major three OSes?

You have people's money and playing with their psychology because nobody can force you. But in future community will FORCE you to pay. Just remember it.

And, at last, no, we are not going to understand you.

YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE TASK FOR WHICH YOU HAVE COMMIT YOUR SELF AND THAT TOO ON EXACT DATE. OR SAY HERE OPENLY THAT YOUR TEAM IS INCOMPETENT AND MINEX COIN IS A SCAM.
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:43:06 AM

1)

Release of MinexCoin Wallet and Mining available: July 26
Lot of mnx mined (on account like http://minexexplorer.com/?r=explorer/address&hash=XGjpQhJfvj6ZyRKo4Jt71UGvnWxSFqZ2F5): before July 20

Can someone explain me this thing ?

EDIT: It's ok for 0.5 coins, mb i didn't saw this in whitepaper

Whatever the reason given by developers but it is a clear case of cheating. They must launch the wallet in all main OS then they should start mining. I had raised this issue earlier but as always no avail.

Perhaps there is a reason, but we need an official explanation !

For Minecoin.org:
You can't make a coin based on stability, with a poor communication like currently. You are losing confidence from lot of people, and this is dangerous for the price during the release of mnx...

Hello.
We gave you the official explanation about delay on Monday https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3
Now, you can download MNXcore and mine MNX, today will be available withdrow from ICO and bounty accounts.
Release of Minexbank will be August 9. Listing on exchanges after release of Minexbank.
The workflow is proceeding and you can see it. You should be more patient. Thank you!

-> Yes, I know this. I don't make a reproach about delays, but about the pre-mined blocks 6 days (or more) before the public launch of the wallet. We need an explanation to clarify this.

2)

"1. The difficulty of the network is high, slow mining and blocks are slowly generated, so transactions are confirmed more slowly (each transaction confirmation is 1 new generated block).
After revision the difficulty (every 960 blocks), the mining process will be normalized and the confirmation of transactions will be faster."

-> This sentence makes no sense: one transaction confirmation = 1 block ? But to be paid, the miner generate another block ? Please explain me if there is something I don't understant, otherwise this is an infinite loop.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:44:57 AM

today is 2 august 2017

hello anyone can see withdraw button ? anyone can see MNX list at exchange ?
Please tell me, or maybe i blind cant see it ?

or

another bullshit again from dev ?

Hello!

The withdraw button will be appeared today.
We will post a detail announcement about it and how to do it.
We will be launched on the exchange after release of MinexBank.

The minexbank delay until 9 august , so we will get delay too for the exchange? and not today?

Hello!

We will be launched on exchange after release of MinexBank.
More details you can find here:

https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
mudra102

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:46:22 AM

For Minecoin.org:
You can't make a coin based on stability, with a poor communication like currently. You are losing confidence from lot of people, and this is dangerous for the price during the release of mnx...

I think delays are not a problem if the communication is clear and doesn't avoid questions. Don't give dates you are not sure to respect.

No, that's not good, because dev has repeatedly delay the coin release, it's not good bro. Maybe if 1 or 2 times we can still accept. But dev has repeatedly delayed the release of this project, from june to july and july to august, it is not good  Lips sealed
skaynet

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:53:32 AM

Give your patience to them once more. Maybe the work they live is not as easy as we imagine. We also hope their work can be done ...
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 11:55:28 AM

It's really hard to understand the dates.
I'm not a genius but it's clear to tell we have known several delays.

I tought that minexcoin could be exchangeable on July. In july, you give as response the 2th August.

Now, it's only to transfer mnx on wallet Huh

Could we see MNX on bittrex as you said since one month ?

And when ?

thanks

Hello!

Yes, we are planning to be listed on Bittrex too.
Our team are working for we will be launched on exchange as soon as possible.
More info about delay you can find here:

Site || Blog || Bounty
Barbosa56

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:59:19 AM

Give your patience to them once more. Maybe the work they live is not as easy as we imagine. We also hope their work can be done ...

More patience? It will arrive 9 and they will make up more excuses!

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
Irlasos

Activity: 504
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:59:25 AM

For Minecoin.org:

I think delays are not a problem if the communication is clear and doesn't avoid questions. Don't give dates you are not sure to respect.

No, that's not good, because dev has repeatedly delay the coin release, it's not good bro. Maybe if 1 or 2 times we can still accept. But dev has repeatedly delayed the release of this project, from june to july and july to august, it is not good  Lips sealed

Yes, but the project is still progressing, slower than the original calendar yes, but I think the problem is mainly from the communication: questions avoided & bad dates.
They can still corrects the lack of confidence by doing this.

They still need to communicate correctly. There are irregular things which they need to explain.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:02:13 PM

Now my response:
1. Why did you make it high? Didn't you know you have to release minexbank in near future?
    Further, is the block only for 1 transaction? Isn't every block contain several hundred transaction?
2. You only have to list it on any exchange with binding MNX-BTC if you want you can also bind MNX-BCC (BTC cash). Because BTC is here to stay whatever will happened to BCC. Every noob knows this simple truth. And I challenge you that you will definitely bind it with MNX-BTC.
3. Why it is not ready yet? Isn't it your responsibility to release Minexcoin core client in all major three OSes?

You have people's money and playing with their psychology because nobody can force you. But in future community will FORCE you to pay. Just remember it.

YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE TASK FOR WHICH YOU HAVE COMMIT YOUR SELF AND THAT TOO ON EXACT DATE. OR SAY HERE OPENLY THAT YOUR TEAM IS INCOMPETENT AND MINEX COIN IS A SCAM.

Hello.
1. If you previously participated in the mining, you should know that when you start the network, the difficulty with network are inevitable. To make the network difficulty stable - need time.
Yesterday we gave instruction ''How to start several system threads for mining to load your CPU''  https://blog.minecoin.org/here-is-detail-instruction-how-to-mine-7be0d91ef5f0
2. Of course we will go to the stock exchange and definitely bind it with MNX-BTC.
3. You are right, we should answer for our words and to release products everything on time. Mac version MNXcore will be ready until August 9.
We also understand that people believed us and give their money into the project. And we are grateful to you for your trust and participation in the project.
Let's wait until August 9, and then you will judge the project. I think there is no reason to call our project - scam. We have delays, but we are release all the products that promised!

Site || Blog || Bounty
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:06:36 PM

Hello!

We will be launched on exchange after release of MinexBank.
More details you can find here:

Okay boys. the release on the exchange will be delay AGAIN . lets all wait aug 9 for another delay of the release of the minexbank.
Barbosa56

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:07:52 PM

Now my response:

Hello.
1. If you previously participated in the mining, you should know that when you start the network, the difficulty with network are inevitable. To make the network difficulty stable - need time.
Yesterday we gave instruction ''How to start several system threads for mining to load your CPU''  https://blog.minecoin.org/here-is-detail-instruction-how-to-mine-7be0d91ef5f0
2. Of course we will go to the stock exchange and definitely bind it with MNX-BTC.
3. You are right, we should answer for our words and to release products everything on time. Mac version MNXcore will be ready until August 9.
We also understand that people believed us and give their money into the project. And we are grateful to you for your trust and participation in the project.
Let's wait until August 9, and then you will judge the project. I think there is no reason to call our project - scam. We have delays, but we are release all the products that promised!

And the commitments with the deadlines where it is?

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
mudra102

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

For today let's wait for the release of coin and withdraw to our wallet, and we wait until the 9th, if there is still delay, it is clear this project leads to a scam  . now iam gonna use my real account again Tongue good luck
josefelix

Activity: 532

INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

this is long term project in 10 years we maysee minex at 10 dollars each we do have to be patient and give all our support to dev, any news about new exchange?

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:13:49 PM

I thought the kisting on exchange will be today, now there is another blog article that says August 9, it is better for the team to make sure everything is set before committing them selves to a date. Take your time and make sure everything is fine.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:22:40 PM

Hello dev..
When I see a sent button on the dashboard so I can move the balance in my wallet?

Hello!

Our team are working on this and today we are realizing this opportunity.

Please, waiting and thank you for patience!

What is being done, while I am still looking at minexcoin.com site itself there is no error  Huh
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:25:06 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 12:47:06 PM by MineCoin.org

Whether the participants bounty minexcoin already paid or still waiting for the completion of ICO. thanks so much dev.

Hello!

ICO is already over.

Today will be an opportunity to withdraw MNX to your MNXCore.
If you want to withdraw your bounty or ICO coins you should have the MNXCore wallet installed
The opportunity to move coins on the exchange will be later.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

Hello.
We gave you the official explanation about delay on Monday https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3
Now, you can download MNXcore and mine MNX, today will be available withdrow from ICO and bounty accounts.
Release of Minexbank will be August 9. Listing on exchanges after release of Minexbank.
The workflow is proceeding and you can see it. You should be more patient. Thank you!
-> Yes, I know this. I don't make a reproach about delays, but about the pre-mined blocks 6 days (or more) before the public launch of the wallet. We need an explanation to clarify this.
2)
"1. The difficulty of the network is high, slow mining and blocks are slowly generated, so transactions are confirmed more slowly (each transaction confirmation is 1 new generated block).
After revision the difficulty (every 960 blocks), the mining process will be normalized and the confirmation of transactions will be faster."

-> This sentence makes no sense: one transaction confirmation = 1 block ? But to be paid, the miner generate another block ? Please explain me if there is something I don't understant, otherwise this is an infinite loop.

When you made a transaction, you need to wait for confirmation to make this transaction valid. 1 generated block it is 1 confirmation, 2 blocks - 2 confirmations for each transaction that is in the previous block and so on. What exactly confuse you?
Here is detail info about confirmations: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/146/what-are-bitcoin-confirmations

Site || Blog || Bounty
cmbrodbeck

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:28:55 PM

Hello!
It will be possible to transfer your coins from Bounty to wallet account today.
But you need to download MNXcore wallet because we will send you MNX there.
Here is the official site where you can download MNXcore: https://minexcoin.com/
We will post a detailed announcement about it today.

Yo dev , so today we only can withdraw our coin to mnxcore? and when minex will list on the exchange?

Please Answer This simple question

Hello!
Yes, you can wihdraw coins to MNXcore today! We will be listed on exchanges later, what exactly date, we cannot say. Why this delay - you can read here https://blog.minecoin.org/latest-news-about-release-of-minexbank-b86c2a9f12e3

This is from the above mentioned website:

1. The difficulty of the network is high, slow mining and blocks are slowly generated, so transactions are confirmed more slowly (each transaction confirmation is 1 new generated block).
After revision the difficulty (every 960 blocks), the mining process will be normalized and the confirmation of transactions will be faster.
2. Ambiguity with Bitcoin hard fork. So we don’t know which coin will be selected to bind MNX — BTC or BTC Cash. Which coin will be more stable after the hard fork.
3. The version of the wallet for Mac is not ready yet, now we are working about it.
Therefore, the release of Minexbank is delay to August 9nd.
Thank you for your understanding!

Now my response:

You're all wasting your time.  I have fought with all of them in every available forum they have and none of them get it.  Weather it take one week or 10 years they have it locked.  You have no other choice but to wait.  But they don't understand why any of us could possibly be upset.  We're rude for even dare question them
arikassuja

Activity: 535

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

Hello
Whether August 9 is a definite day for MINEXCOIN. Give your hard work to all participants of MINEXCOIN.
 Good luck...
sonulrk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:40:00 PM

Hello.
2)

When you made a transaction, you need to wait for confirmation to make this transaction valid. 1 generated block it is 1 confirmation, 2 blocks - 2 confirmations for each transaction that is in the previous block and so on. What exactly confuse you?
Here is detail info about confirmations: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/146/what-are-bitcoin-confirmations

What exactly NOT confuse US is: CONFIRMATIONS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELEASE OF MINEX BANK.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: