Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148515 times)
kotha72

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:49:02 PM

We are finally happy to announcement that virtacoinworld is ready for community testing. This period of testing is our final phase of making sure everything is working fine before we finally go live possibly by the weekend. During this period of testing, be free to inform us of anything or part you observe that is not working well so that we can have it fixed.
In order to help the community understand all the functions developed within the virtacoinworld, we will be holding our first webinar on July 4, 2017 by 5pm GTM. Please we want everyone to participate in these webinars in order to effectively test all the functions. Don't ask questions about virtacoinworld without first attending the webinar because the webinar will explain and answer questions.
first webinar by Tuesday 4th July 2017 @ 5:00pm GMT

You can find the live countdown here: https://countle.com/11733s3-9

Thank you for your patience and support.
Great news for the day, please every XVP holders should try all possible means to attend this webinar, it will help to understand every part of Virtacoinworld development.

Virtacoinworld.com  is indeed a very big site, so we need directions so we don't get lost when accessing it

Great news for the community and I guess the wait is over  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:16:13 PM

Great news for the day, please every XVP holders should try all possible means to attend this webinar, it will help to understand every part of Virtacoinworld development.

Virtacoinworld.com  is indeed a very big site, so we need directions so we don't get lost when accessing it

I discovered an intruder in the Romanian topic. Do you know anything about this? LOL

Your effort is appreciated, but it's my territory... believe me, my translation is better then google. Let it as it is for now, but for the future, let me do it for better results...

As I can see, you speak Spanish and Chinese too LOL

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

We are finally happy to announcement that virtacoinworld is ready for community testing. This period of testing is our final phase of making sure everything is working fine before we finally go live possibly by the weekend. During this period of testing, be free to inform us of anything or part you observe that is not working well so that we can have it fixed.
In order to help the community understand all the functions developed within the virtacoinworld, we will be holding our first webinar on July 4, 2017 by 5pm GTM. Please we want everyone to participate in these webinars in order to effectively test all the functions. Don't ask questions about virtacoinworld without first attending the webinar because the webinar will explain and answer questions.
first webinar by Tuesday 4th July 2017 @ 5:00pm GMT
You can find the live countdown here: https://countle.com/11733s3-9
Thank you for your patience and support.

I cannot attend this one due to my job duties. I hope will follow another one soon.

Please, is there any participant can record this webinar?

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:14:47 PM

VEEGOLD

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:32:11 PM

Great news i can't wait to use virtacoinworld for my purchases

Buy some Spectrecoin now
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 11:50:37 PM

Virtacoinworld.com  is indeed a very big site, so we need directions so we don't get lost when accessing it

I discovered an intruder in the Romanian topic. Do you know anything about this? LOL

Your effort is appreciated, but it's my territory... believe me, my translation is better then google. Let it as it is for now, but for the future, let me do it for better results...

As I can see, you speak Spanish and Chinese too LOL
wow, i dont mean to intrude, i just feel like dropping a post that is all. sorry for this
Asimmo

Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:27:00 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 11:28:06 AM by Asimmo

Pleasure to read last pages.

BTW, coinmarketcap`s price is pumped due to virtacoinworld trade?
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:52:55 PM

what is actual price now?
Asimmo

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:31:07 PM

what is actual price now?
5027 satoshi on bleutrade..
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

The prices on coinmarketcap discussion today on Facebook chat and its summary.
I wish to explain to the xvp community and to the people that don’t understand how the calculations of the coinmarketcap get its coin price.
1.   The coinmarketcap system use average of all the transactions on all the exchangers to get the value of a coin.
2.   First you must understand how the exchangers reports to coinmarketcap before it get the total 24 hours sales from that exchange.
How exchanges give output transaction to coinmarketcap:  you need to get this point clear; we have only 2 functions part in exchange platform, selling and buying. This 2 part has 2 types of activities in each side.
 The people that wish to sell and the people that wish to buy, this people have listed the prices that they like to sell on different satoshi’s value as they wish to sell their coin. This exchange report to coinmarketcap comes from transaction that occur on any of this side within24 hours but the last transaction satoshi is what is use to get the platform final coin price.
So you need to get it well, if the last person selling is on a high price and it happens to be the last transaction that occur, that is, if someone buy from the person selling on the exchange, whatever satoshi value it is, that is what will report to coinmarketcap.
 Now get this also, if no one is selling  in a particular exchange and the last person that list his selling order put up his price at 20000 satoshi because he don’t want to sell low, if any one buys at that price, that is what report to coinmarketcap as the price of that coin from that exchange. It is not manipulation but you fell also to exchange on that exchange. Should he or she change his price order because one exchange is selling at one price? NO!    NO!!   NO.
  Anyone is free to sell whatever price he or she wishes to sell as that is the crypto system, but we will not accept if anyone is just busy to destroy the exchange and the coin Eg. When price is selling at 1000 and the person just come up to sell at 100 satoshi and he just get busy doing that, any time anyone buys it he put it back on that value.
Now I am about to talk to YOU and this community, the mentality of VTA and one exchange is what the problem from VTA to XVP.  And that mentality keeps all of the community in bondage.
Exchange in all the exchanges, choose one exchange you can take your referrals to, it is the exchange we show them that is where they will buy from.  Sell in all the exchanges buy in all the exchanges, you need to change your thinking that the price in a particular exchange is the price of the coin, it is not so.
1 Now can you tell me the exchange platform that the price of that website is the price of bitcoin?
2 who told you that all exchanges must have the same price at a time?
3 have you ever check any other coin on coinmarketcap and see that all the exchanges are not having one price because it is not possible, but the mentality of poor live of VTA has enter many of the people of this community but we must remove it from our lives and think big as we know that this coin is going to take over so many coins soon.
4 check on the link below, to see all exchanges where the coins we are looking on BTC, Ethereum, and DASH and see if all the exchanges sell at the same price. If after you have checked and they are not the same price in all the exchanges, you need to remove the mentality of poor live of VTA from your live in XVP and exchange in all the exchangers, but we have advice you all not to install or save your coin in exchanges and any online wallet for now. This is the links CHECK NOW 1: Bitcoin http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets    2:  Ethereum http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets   3: Dash http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/#markets.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
Asimmo

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

Thanks Emeka, usefull post
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:53:16 PM

we have only about 10 minutes to the webinar
SKYPE LINK https://join.skype.com/jfyuWW1Ilrlx

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:53:42 PM

I wish to explain to the xvp community and to the people that don’t understand how the calculations of the coinmarketcap get its coin price.
1.   The coinmarketcap system use average of all the transactions on all the exchangers to get the value of a coin.
2.   First you must understand how the exchangers reports to coinmarketcap before it get the total 24 hours sales from that exchange.
How exchanges give output transaction to coinmarketcap:  you need to get this point clear; we have only 2 functions part in exchange platform, selling and buying. This 2 part has 2 types of activities in each side.
 The people that wish to sell and the people that wish to buy, this people have listed the prices that they like to sell on different satoshi’s value as they wish to sell their coin. This exchange report to coinmarketcap comes from transaction that occur on any of this side within24 hours but the last transaction satoshi is what is use to get the platform final coin price.
So you need to get it well, if the last person selling is on a high price and it happens to be the last transaction that occur, that is, if someone buy from the person selling on the exchange, whatever satoshi value it is, that is what will report to coinmarketcap.
 Now get this also, if no one is selling  in a particular exchange and the last person that list his selling order put up his price at 20000 satoshi because he don’t want to sell low, if any one buys at that price, that is what report to coinmarketcap as the price of that coin from that exchange. It is not manipulation but you fell also to exchange on that exchange. Should he or she change his price order because one exchange is selling at one price? NO!    NO!!   NO.
  Anyone is free to sell whatever price he or she wishes to sell as that is the crypto system, but we will not accept if anyone is just busy to destroy the exchange and the coin Eg. When price is selling at 1000 and the person just come up to sell at 100 satoshi and he just get busy doing that, any time anyone buys it he put it back on that value.
Now I am about to talk to YOU and this community, the mentality of VTA and one exchange is what the problem from VTA to XVP.  And that mentality keeps all of the community in bondage.
Exchange in all the exchanges, choose one exchange you can take your referrals to, it is the exchange we show them that is where they will buy from.  Sell in all the exchanges buy in all the exchanges, you need to change your thinking that the price in a particular exchange is the price of the coin, it is not so.
1 Now can you tell me the exchange platform that the price of that website is the price of bitcoin?
3 have you ever check any other coin on coinmarketcap and see that all the exchanges are not having one price because it is not possible, but the mentality of poor live of VTA has enter many of the people of this community but we must remove it from our lives and think big as we know that this coin is going to take over so many coins soon.
4 check on the link below, to see all exchanges where the coins we are looking on BTC, Ethereum, and DASH and see if all the exchanges sell at the same price. If after you have checked and they are not the same price in all the exchanges, you need to remove the mentality of poor live of VTA from your live in XVP and exchange in all the exchangers, but we have advice you all not to install or save your coin in exchanges and any online wallet for now. This is the links CHECK NOW 1: Bitcoin http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets    2:  Ethereum http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/#markets   3: Dash http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/#markets.

Thanks for the update .
9jaflick

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:03:23 PM

it time for the webinar, join now and save yourself from asking too many question on to go about using virtacoinworld
9jaflick

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:22:03 PM

it time for the webinar, join now and save yourself from asking too many question on to go about using virtacoinworld
Today webinar  is over, looking forward for the next one!
Asimmo

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:17:18 AM

No youtube recording available, to watch it later?
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:05:47 AM

Today’s webinar is coming up by 5 pm GMT. The Subject matter is how to make use of the e-commerce and more.

You can find the live countdown here: https://countle.com/db12486_e

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
Cadwil

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:54:01 PM

Thanks for clarification. I think the mentality will change afterwards. Knowledge is power they say.  Grin
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:06:10 PM

International virtacoinplus (XVP) Community Webinar link to join link: https://zoom.us/j/4463735950
The time of tomorrow webinar will we announce tomorrow. the number 1 Dev of virtacoinworld will be holding the webinar, get set for the webinar as VirtacoinPlus (XVP) international community, test the entire system before the site will finally go live to the general public.

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
EMEKA OKOLI

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:08:00 PM

No youtube recording available, to watch it later?

tomorrow webinar will be recorded 

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
R A D I X

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: